The Morrisons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers

Kim sat down on the bed and said, "In a few minutes apparently you're going to have a stiff cock in you and after that you might want to fall asleep fast or tomorrow will be a very long day for you. Either way, both of you have a great time and if you need help with him, call one of the girls. I'm going back to bed now that I know no one is being murdered."

Mary produced a half smile and said, "Kim, I'm sorry if I woke you up but I promise I will try to be quieter during round two."

Becky asked, "Mary, can I stay in here with you for awhile?"

Mary looked shocked when she looked up at me and I nodded my head then Mary turned to Becky and asked, "Are you sure you want to? Dan and I are going to make love to me in a few minutes."

Becky jumped up on the bed as everyone turned and started out of the room. Becky was fast to say, "Mary, your pussy looks great and I love your titties."

"Becky, you know we are going to be together in church so you can't say anything about this when we are there. I hope you understand." Mary said while looking sideways at Becky.

Becky smiled and said, "Mary, we are all consenting adults here so what we do here stays here and won't be talked about outside the Morrison's house. Mary, I saw you watching us a little while ago, did you like what you saw?"

Mary looked up at me and again I nodded my head and finally Mary said, "Yes Becky, I loved watching you and I've always harbored a secret fantasy of doing the same thing, except I never had any friends who I could trust like that."

I moved forward and started to line my cock up with Mary's pussy when Becky asked, "Dan, can I do that for you?"

I looked between Becky then Mary and this time it was Mary's turn to nod her head and I said, "Go ahead Becky, line me up so I can put my cock into Mary's juicy pussy. I don't want you to let go of my cock until there's no more room for your hand and then I want you to rub Mary's clit while I fuck her."

Mary blushed and said, "I can't believe this is happening to me. Don't get me wrong, I've already enjoyed what's happened but everyone seems so laid back and accepting and I'm not used to that."

Mary laid flat on the bed looking up at me and then she looked at Becky. I moved slowly forward sliding my cock into Mary's hot, wet and tight pussy. Once my cock was firmly embedded deep inside her, she let out a long garbled moan when Becky touched her clit. I remained deep inside Mary without moving as Becky continued to rub Mary's clit making her churn her hips attempting to get my cock deeper. Becky leaned forward and took Mary's right nipple between her lips which drove Mary wild. Becky moved between both tits licking Mary's nipples.

Finally Mary begged, "Dan please drive your cock deep into my pussy. I need you to give me a good fucking so bad."

Sweat dripped off my face onto Mary's stomach as I picked up speed and I rotated my hips so I could give Mary an experience she would remember for a long time to cum. Mary moved her right hand out underneath Becky and found Becky's clit and started rubbing it as each of us continued to work on Mary's body. Within a few minutes Mary was building towards another orgasm as she begged me to fuck her and asked Becky to nibble on her nipples. Suddenly I felt Mary push her legs out straight before she locked her legs around my waist and used her thigh muscles to pull me into her and hold me there and move me where she wanted me. I've never experienced being trapped like I was at this moment and being used as a fuck toy. Suddenly I felt my cum moving and I warned Mary I was going to cum so she should release me so I could pull out and she screamed, "You aren't going any place you fucker, I want your cock and don't even think about leaving me now."

Mary held me around the waist and I began to cum inside her hot pussy sending her over the edge. She started to shudder, scream, and shake as her orgasm gripped her body and didn't let go. I tried to pump, but moving was not going to happen unless Mary allowed me to. When Mary's orgasm died down she slowly released her grip on my body and I unwrapped her legs and escaped but I didn't go far. I crawled up beside her and held her in my arms. We kissed a few times until Becky leaned in and unexpectedly kissed Mary full on the lips. I released Mary and she rolled slightly to her right and embraced Becky as they continued to kiss. Soon both females were involved in passionately kissing. Becky pulled her head back after a few minutes and asked, "Mary, will you lick my clit until I cum?"

Mary looked at Becky for a few seconds then smiled saying, "I would love to lick your pussy Becky, but you should know I've never done it before, so you may have to guide me."

Becky smiled and said, "I want to sixty nine with you because Dan's cum is in your pussy and I want to taste him while I lick your pussy."

Mary said, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, you are a naughty girl, Becky. I love the way you think."

Becky stretched out on her back and instructed Mary to get on top with her pussy over Becky's face so she could lick her. Once Mary was in position there were some ohhhhs and some awwwwws and then both females started pumping their hips as each of them feverishly began licking the pussy presented them. I sat up and watched as the two females attacked each other's pussy and listened to them while enjoying the view. I was fascinated watching them move spasmodically as each of them approached their orgasmic high. Both of them became more vocal and louder, while their movements became more unpredictable. Suddenly both of them began grinding their pussy into the face of the other, trying to ride the pleasure all the way to a blissful finish. When they finally stopped moving, Mary lay atop Becky panting, but other than her breathing she wasn't moving. Finally, Mary rolled off Becky towards me and I was in the right position to catch her upper body in my arms and cradle her. Looking down into her face I asked with a huge smile on my face, "Are you sorry you decided to let me take off your panties?"

"Oh God NO! Dan, I've never been more satisfied sexually than I am right now. I have experienced more in the past couple of hours than I have in my whole lifetime. I've never been able to explore like this because of my position and this is so great I wish it didn't have to end. Most of all, I am so happy you spoke to Ted and wanted me to come up here to the house." Mary said in an excited voice.

Becky turned and moved close to Mary and said, "Mary, it doesn't have to end now. We can get together anytime you want and I promise you, I will never tell a sole what we do."

I looked down at Mary and said with a wide smile, "I would love to have you show up here in your bra, panties wearing your pistol belt so I could have the chance to pull your panties off again anytime you want. You looked exceptionally sexy in those panties pulled up tightly against your lovely pussy so the crease of your pussy showed."

I continued by saying, "Remember you are going to be with us for at least a few more nights, so when you arrive you can join us immediately, you don't have to wait for an invitation. If you don't have anything to do tomorrow then you are welcome to hang our here and join us at the party we are hosting. I will tell you all the guests will be nude so it's up to you what you want to do."

"Ted and Marion will be here tomorrow." I said as an afterthought.

Mary looked up and be asking, "So everyone will be nude tomorrow and what about sex?"

Looking down at Mary I said, "If two or more people consent to indulge themselves, they are welcome to do so. We aren't going to stop them."

"So you're saying there is a likelihood that a couple of people and possibly more could have sex in front of all the other people who are attending your party and no one is going to say anything to them?" Mary asked.

"Let me re-phrase myself, we may cheer them on and give them words of encouragement, but we won't tell them they can't have sex, nor will we judge them for choosing to enjoy themselves no matter who is watching them." I clarified.

Mary giggled and said, "This party of yours sounds like I might be able to pick up some additional tips. I hope I would not be expected to participate if I did stay here."

"Absolutely not, no one ever forces or coerces anyone into doing anything in my house. Only those who want to and consent to participate will do whatever they want to do." I said with much conviction in my voice.

"I don't want to get to personal, so don't answer me if you think this is personal. Would you like to enjoy another family tradition and join me in the bathroom for a shower? We usually wash the body parts on the others who are in the shower with us." I asked Mary and Becky.

Mary said, "I haven't been disappointed in anything I've tried since I walked up on the front porch, so I'm ready to try anything at least once and more if I find out I'm enjoying myself. Given that I signed that confidentiality statement I can sort of cut loose here and not worry about someone leaving here and talking about the things I've tried."

Becky looked at Mary and shyly said, "Mary please don't hold this against me but I also enjoyed Dan's cock as well as an all girl daisy chain out on the deck earlier this evening. Dan is a true gentle man. I'm haven't been a virgin for a while but I am extremely tight and when I mentioned that to Dan, he assured me he would go slowly until I adjusted to his size and he did. The best part was everyone was out there on the deck watching us enjoy ourselves."

Mary used her hand to smooth Becky's hair before saying, "Becky darling, how could I possibly hold anything against you when you've barely finished fulfilling one of my most private and restrained fantasies. You are a wonderful young lady and I look forward to spending many hours with you, completely naked."

Becky smiled and said, "Let's go get cleaned up and then we can talk some more."

"Dan, did you say the family tradition is to wash the body parts of the others in the shower with you?" Mary asked.

I replied, "Actually in this family nothing is private, we all know everything about each other and I do mean everything."

Mary said as she winked at me, "Sounds weird but interesting. I guess I will have to get used to the way this family operates if I'm going to be hanging out here for the next few days."

We walked into the bathroom and I walked over to the toilet and raised the seat, immediately both Becky and Mary turned to leave the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder with a slight laugh saying, "Remember what I said before, we share everything so you don't have to leave if you don't want to. Sometimes, the three women I live with take turns holding this for me because they don't own one of these things and they love to watch as they use my pee to splash the bowl."

Becky turned and immediately asked, "Can I do that now?"

I looked at Becky and said, "Yes if you would like to try steering this thing you are more than welcome."

Both Becky and Mary walked into the bathroom and Becky moved to one side of me and Mary the other side. Becky put out her hand and gripped my cock as I stood facing the toilet and I said, "The first squirt is the most important because that tells you were the stream is going to go, so make sure you are pointing me into the toilet so I don't pee on the floor. Secondly, you have to release your grip a little otherwise we will be waiting the rest of the night." Then I turned and winked at Becky and she smiled back at me.

I was finally able to start peeing and Becky giggled her girlish giggle and had a great time steering my stream around the bowl doing figure eight and then she made a heart before I ran out of fluid. "It was fun to drive your cock but I'm glad I have my pussy because it seems like too much trouble worrying about where you're going to pee when all I have to do is sit down and let it go and I hit inside the bowl all the time. Plus, I don't have to worry about tucking anything away when I'm finished." Becky said with a huge smile on her face.

Mary started laughing and talking at the same time so everything she said came out in choppy pieces, "She's ....... got you..... Dan...... our pussy is..... much easier to ...... pee with.... then.... wipe and go.... but I like..... your..... cock for .... other things...."

I asked Mary if she was going to use the bidet and she looked at me shyly saying, "Ummm Dan, I use a douche at home but I've never used one of those things. I'm not sure I would want to use one with a guy standing right next to me anyway."

I asked, "Do you want me to step out of the bathroom so you can experiment with it? I can show you the basics and then leave."

Becky stepped up and said, "I've been here longer than Mary has today and I've seen how close your family is Dan so if you want to show me how to use it then maybe Mary will be able to use it when you step out."

I smiled and said, "It's very simple and just like a douche but with a continuous flow of water. The seat is designed so you sit facing the back of the bowl but it is best to adjust the water temperature before you sit down. I'll start the water and then you feel it and see if you want to adjust it."

I turned on the water and used my wrist to test the temperature until I thought the water right. Then I stepped back and asked Becky to test it with her wrist. When she said the water was fine I told her to sit down and move so her thighs were at the ridges in the seat, that way she was close enough and open enough to clean herself. Then I showed her what to move to get the water flow aimed into her pussy so she could clean herself. When Becky was done, she asked Mary if she wanted her to leave the water running. Mary looked at me and I started to turn and walk out of the bathroom when she said, "Dan, you can stay, it seems you do know what you're talking about and I find it very intriguing that a male would take enough interest in feminine hygiene to know how and what a bidet is used for."

I stopped turning and said to Mary, "I'll start the shower and if you have any questions, I'll be right here to help you."

Becky and I walked over to the shower and I adjusted the water before both of us stepped under the spray. I reached up for the soap and handed one bar to Becky and I kept one. I started washing her body and she caught on quickly and started washing mine. Soon we were joined by Mary and both Becky and I move out of the way so Mary could get wet. When she finished wringing out her hair I started washing her body from one side and Becky from the other side. I smiled at Becky before I said, "You get to wash Mary's lovely titties and I'm going south to wash her beautiful pussy."

When we were finished washing, Mary turned off the water and I pulled three towels out of the cabinet, handing one to each of the girls. I said, "Our other tradition is we don't dry ourselves, we dry the person next to us. I started drying Mary's body, she started drying Becky's and Becky dried mine. Both girls kept their towels and went over to the sink to dry their hair. I told both girls they were welcome to use the blow dryer if they didn't want to go to bed with wet hair.

When they were finished, we walked back into the bedroom and all of us sat down on the bed. Mary asked, "Now that I've had the family welcome mat thrown out for me, along with a hell of a welcoming committee to make sure I felt right at home, what should I expect after all that? I looked at Mary for a few seconds, then grinned like the cat who ate the canary before saying, "Why don't you get some rest and when you wake up in the morning don't bother getting dressed, just come down for coffee and we'll fill you in the plans for tomorrow. And if you want, give my wife a big passionate kiss when you see her, because without her and our chosen lifestyle, the welcome you received would have been far less dramatic, if not bordering on very dull."

Mary thanked me for my advice and then said she was going to take me up on my advice and get some sleep. I leaned over and kissed Mary and Becky firmly on the lips and tweaked their nipples as I slid off the bed and told them good night on my way out of the room.

I went down to Jenna's room and found both Lisa and Jenna asleep. I went over and pulled the sheet up over their nude bodies and then clicked off the lights on my way out of the room. On my way back past Mary's room I looked in and said, "Jenna and Lisa are asleep so I turned off their light."

Mary called out, "Thanks Dan, I think Becky is going to stay here with me anyway."

When I got to my room I picked up the sheet enough to slide into bed and move in close to Terri. I cuddled up to her from behind and the next thing I knew Terri was moving then she whispered to me, "I've gotta pee. Please let me out your side."

I moved and Terri slid over my body and I said, "Come back, today is Saturday so you don't have to get up so early."

Terri hesitated over the top of me long enough to kiss me then moved past me and off the bed. A few minutes later she lifted the sheet and I turned towards her and pulled her into a hug. We kissed again and then I drifted back off to sleep. When I woke up again Terri was gone. I rolled on my back and looked towards Kim's side of the bed and saw she was still in bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost seven o'clock. Mother Nature let me know I'd better get out of bed soon or there would be a puddle to clean up. I slipped out of bed and walked in the bathroom and was just squeezing the last couple of drops out of the end of my cock when Kim walked up behind me and put her arms around me saying, "Dan, you wonderful man, I love you so much!"

I finished shaking my cock then turned to Kim and pulled her into a hug saying, "Kim, my lovely hot wife, I love you more than you will ever know."

We kissed and then Kim giggled saying, "Move quickly, I've got to pee."

Kim no sooner sat on the seat and the familiar hissing sound started and lasted long enough for me to turn around after a few seconds and asking Kim, "What the hell is going on, do you have a hidden water hose in that thing this morning?"

Kim looked at me saying, "I told you to move I had to pee."

Kim said, "Start the shower and I'll be right there, I want to use the bidet first. So how did you make out with Mary? Did you treat her right last night?"

I was adjusting the water when I half turned and watched Kim on the bidet before saying, "She is a lovely young lady and she's going to be with us for at least a few nights. She mentioned there is another female officer named Shelly White who is going to be here for the day shift. They are working twelve hour shifts, so Shelly should be here around eight this morning."

"As far as Mary goes, yes, I took plenty of time to make sure she was very happy. She was a little embarrassed being spread out when all of you came into the room last night, but I told her before I came to bed that she should give you a hug and a passionate kiss this morning when she sees you, because you are the one who helps make all this possible." I finished saying.

Kim came over to the shower and got wet and I started washing her body taking extra time massaging her lovely tits and tweaking her nipples until they stood out straight. She finished washing her own hair and turned to rinse out the conditioner so I took advantage and sunk to my knees and washed Kim's lovely pussy while she was leaning back with her legs parted. Once the soap stopped running down her body I leaned forward and captured Kim's clit and sucked it into my mouth and then licked the end of it with my tongue. Kim held my head in place and soon was moaning and moving her hip in rhythm with my tongue. Soon Kim was becoming very vocal and she pulled my face into her crotch. It didn't take much longer and Kim started to shake and I felt her legs part further as they began to wiggle. Kim reached the peak of her orgasm and I thought I was going to drown or suffocate because Kim had such a tight grip on my head. After a few attempts to pull my head back Kim finally released me and I took a deep breath to prevent me from passing out at her feet.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,900 Followers