The Morrisons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,906 Followers

Terri smiled while asking, "Am I wearing any clothes? Do I look like I trying to cover myself?"

Bill pulled off his tee shirt and squeezed the water out of it before he spread it out on the deck. Then he slipped his shorts off and was in the process of wringing them out as Terri looked at the large lump in his tidy-whities which were almost transparent. Once he laid his shorts out in the sun to dry he looked up at Terri one final time. Since Terri didn't make any move to stop him he pushed the waist band of his underwear down until his hard cock popped out and stood straight up from his groin as a salute to Terri's naked body. Terri eyes were wide as she looked at his cock because she had never seen a cock so big as the one this young man had standing up in front of him. Not paying any attention to Terri he wrung the water out of his tidy-whities then placed them flat on the deck so they could dry. Like every guy, he unknowingly reached down and gave his cock a couple of strokes before he went back and picked up the vacuum hose and started vacuuming the pool again.

Terri watched for a few minutes before she realized she had to share her good fortune. She walked into the house and walked to the den and asked Kim, "May I get you to come out here for a few minutes?"

Kim put her book down and followed Terri out to the kitchen where Becky and Shelly were sitting. Once all four of them were together, Terri said in a quiet voice, "Normally I wouldn't say anything, but I want to share with you. The young man cleaning the pool right now is hung like a small horse. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen and although I haven't seen that many, this thing is huge! If you go out there to look, please don't drool because he is cleaning the pool and we don't want to get it messed up before the party."

Kim smiled and asked, "Are you sure it wasn't the water magnifying the size. You know water has a way of doing that."

Terri smiled and said, "Mom, I know big when I see big and he's beyond big, he's huge! It's looked like the size of my arm in diameter."

The four women decided it was time to go out on the deck and sit in the chairs and wait for him to get out of the pool. Each of them grabbed a bottle of water and walked out on the deck and looked towards the pool and the young man was not visible so the girls arranged their chairs so each had a good view at the pool but not turned enough to look suspicious. Terri whispered, "Shouldn't we be wearing our sunglasses?"

Kim said, "No, that would be too obvious, let's just sit here and talk. Sooner or later he has to get out of the pool and we'll be treated to a show."

It seemed like another hour to the waiting females but in reality it was only about ten minutes after they sat down and started their wait before they saw the top of Bill's head. Soon they saw the top part of Bill walking towards the end of the pool where the steps were located. All four of them were holding their breath as he walked up the steps and when his hips appeared above the edge of the pool there was a collective "WOW" raising from the four women. Bill turned and saw the women and immediately tried to cover his soft cock. He was unsuccessful because even though he was soft his size was impressive. Seeing four very naked women made the blood fill his cock and it started to get hard. From her seated position Kim called over to Bill asking him a nonsense kind of question to break the ice, "Did you check the chemicals in the pool already?"

Bill turned enough to look at Kim over his shoulder before he replied, "No, I vacuum first, then I clean the filter and check the ph level."

Kim stood up and walked over towards him and asked him how dirty the pool was. Bill moved his hand away from his cock when he motioned there was a lot of sediment on the deep end of the pool. Then he told Kim there was a lot of long hair in the sediment. Terri stood up and walked over and stood beside Kim and said, "I told him we will likely need to have to pool and hot tub cleaned again tomorrow because we are having a party today."

Bill was looking between Kim and Terri's body so Kim waited until he looked up before saying, "We are nudists here, so don't worry about looking because all four of us are going to be looking too."

Kim's statement made him blush as he replied, "I thought all of you were just teasing me when I saw all four of you. I've read about nudism, but this is the first time I've ever done anything like this, especially with four women in the same proximity."

Bill looked down at his hard cock standing up on end again and apologized for getting hard. Kim was fast to say, "There are four nude women out here on the deck and we would take it as an insult if you didn't get hard. Don't worry about it, go ahead and get your cleaning done, we'll be over here at the table when you finish."

Kim asked, "Are you coming back here tomorrow?"

Bill smiled and said, "I don't know, but I can ask my boss."

Kim replied, "Well Bill, as another option for you, since we have all the cleaning stuff here, you can come here yourself to clean the pool and hot tub and I'll pay you myself. You won't have to ask your boss and take the chance he'll assign someone else. But that's only if you want to come back out here tomorrow. You can take your time to decide and let us know before you leave."

Terri asked, "Bill, how long have you been working for your company and how much experience do you have cleaning and servicing pools and hot tubs?"

Bill said, "I've been working with my company since I was in high school. I used to be a go-for but now I am one of the regular employees. I do everything from installation to service and maintenance for both pools and hot tubs. I don't do too much cleaning anymore, but once in awhile they have to send me out to clean, like this morning."

Terri was quick to say, "As another option for you to think about while you finish up here today, if you want to become one of my employees as the pool cleaner and maintenance guy, I will buy whatever you need to work with and we will pay you for coming out here and cleaning and servicing our pool and hot tub. You can even do this as a side job which will be a benefit for both of us. You could come here either before or after work to service our pool and hot tub."

Bill stood looking at Kim then at Terri before asking, "Are you serious?"

Terri giggled asking, "That's the third or fourth time you've asked me that same question. If I tell you something, I am saying it because I want it to happen. That means, yes, I'm very serious."

Bill smiled and said, "Ok, I'll think over your offer while I am working and will let you know. I have to ask, will I have to work naked when I'm here?"

Terri smiled and said, "The lady said we are nudist and we've only hired people who are nudists or people who are interested enough in nudism and will work nude. Does that answer your question?"

Bill smiled and asked, "So everyone here is nude all the time?

Terri smiled back and said, "Yes, under normal conditions, but once in a great while there might come a time when we have to wear something for a few hours. But I assure you, that won't be often."

Bill went back to work while Kim and Terri wandered back over to their chairs and sat down. They watched Bill as he pulled the hose out of the pool as his hard cock bobbed up and down in front of him. All four females watched in fascination because out of the water Bill definitely was hung similar to a small horse. Without measuring, the females agreed the girth of Bill's cock was the same as Terri's forearm. Becky finally said, "There is no way that thing would fit into me so I'm out of the running for sex with him."

The four girls giggled and Kim leaned towards the group and said in a quiet voice, "I'd certainly like to climb aboard that thing and take a ride."

Shelly was staring right at Bill's cock when she said, "There's no way I'd let him have control during sex, I'd have to get on top of that thing so I could control how deep or how fast that thing could go in and out of me. I've never seen anything that big, it has to be ten inches long."

Terri smiled saying, "I'm not sure I want to be stretched out big enough to accommodate that size, but it sure is fun to watch."

As the four women watched behind them came a voice saying, "Holy shit mom, why didn't you tell me there was a stud out here?"

Bill looked up and all four women seated at the table started laughing as Jenna and Lisa walked out on the deck. Once again Bill was wide eyed as she looked up and down the new comers. Jenna, being bashful like she is, walked straight across the deck to where Bill stopped and put out her hand saying, "Hey stud, my name is Jenna and you certainly look awful good from where I'm standing. How long is that weapon?"

Bill blushed and said, "Hi Jenna, I'm Bill..... um..... Bill Smith. I'm glad to meet you and to tell you the truth, I've never measured it."

Jenna watched as Bill's cock twitched all by itself without anyone touching it and then asked, "Do you mind if I put a ruler next to it and find out for myself?"

By now Bill was beet red and he began to stutter when he said, "I...... I guess...... if you want to."

Jenna asked over her shoulder, "Will someone get me a ruler? I don't want to leave this thing alone in case I'm having a wonderful dream. I don't want it to disappear before I get to measure it."

Terri quickly ran into the house and was back immediately with a ruler and she handed it to Jenna. Jenna reached out for Bill's cock and soon realized her hand could barely fit around it. Jenna pulled Bill's cock down from its standing up position and immediately noticed Bill's cock curved to the left. Jenna held the ruler under his cock and pulled it as straight as she could, then looked at the ruler and saw it measured nine and three quarter inches.

Jenna yelled out, "Can you fucking believe this? Bill's cock is nine and three quarters inches long and I can hardly fit my hand around it. And I didn't get the curve straightened out completely"

Jenna looked up into Bill's face which was still red with embarrassment and she said, "I would like to explore with this thing some time, I hope you come back again. I can't believe it; you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Mom, have you ever seen a cock this big before?" Jenna asked Kim.

Kim sat in her seat saying, "My God no, Jenna, cocks that size are hard to come by."

Kim smiled and said, "Jenna, come over here and let Bill finish what he's doing. The people will be here in a little while and we need everything done by that time."

While holding Bill's cock in her hand Jenna looked up into Bill's eyes and said, "I'm serious, I want to try this breathtaking weapon sometime it looks so electrifying." Before releasing Bill's cock she leaned down and kissed the head of it then smiled at Bill.

Jenna walked back over by Kim and selected a chair to sit in. Bill looked at the table and now he had six naked women watching his cock swing as he worked. He kept glancing at them and the women didn't hide the fact they were watching him. When he hooked up the vacuum on the hot tub Bill didn't want to stir up the sediment so he kneeled on the deck and slowly put the hose in the water and sucked up all the stuff in the bottom. He was done vacuuming the hot tub within a few minutes and started to work on draining and putting all the vacuum hoses and nozzle away in the pool shed. Bill was out of sight of all the females as he cleaned and back flushed the filter on the pool and hot tub. When he came back up on the deck Bill took a water sample in both the pool and hot tub and found out the automatic chlorine pump was keeping the ph of the water perfectly in both places. Bill was putting the test kit in the shed when Kim called over to him and asked, "Would you like a cold bottle of water?"

Bill smiled and said, "Sure, I'd love a bottle of water."

Jenna jumped up and moved an empty chair next to her before saying, "Bill, on your way by the towel cabinet over there, grab a towel to sit on, I have the chair for you." Then Jenna ran into the house and grabbed a cold bottle of water and rushed back outside.

When Bill came over to sit down, Jenna handed him the bottle of water and all six pair of eyes looked at his cock lying between his legs. Terri broke the silence when she asked, "Did you think over my offer?"

Bill asked, "What would happen if you needed the pool or hot tub serviced and I was already working for my boss."

Terri said, "That's easy Bill, if that situation ever comes up we'll call your company and request that you be sent out here to take care of whatever problem we have. The rest of the time you will be working directly for us. If you are interested then we can work out a wage that will be commensurate of your ability and training."

"While I am here I can work nude and no one will bother me about it?" Bill asked.

"Not only will no one bother you about being nude while you are working here, we will encourage you to be nude. As an added bonus, you may use the pool and hot tub when you finish." Terri added.

"Can we negotiate a wage today?" Bill asked.

Terri stood up and said, "If you would like to follow me, we'll go to the den where we'll have some privacy so we can discuss business. Mom, would you like to join us?"

Kim sat in her seat smiling and said, "I think you and Bill will come up with an equitable salary, so I'll stay here and talk with the girls."

Bill followed Terri into the house and as they passed the living room Terri hesitated and said to Bill, "That young man in there is Dan Morrison, dad this young man is Bill Smith and if we can work out a reasonable salary then Bill will become our new pool and hot tub guy."

Dan stood up and walked over to shake hands with Bill and said, "I hope you are good at negotiating because Terri has the magic touch."

Terri grabbed a couple of towels out of the bathroom and took them with her into the den. She handed one to Bill and said, "We always sit on a towel here instead of the furniture so we don't leave stains."

Bill smiled and spread the towel out on the chair he was offered while Terri took her place behind the desk. Terri opened up her laptop and turned it on while she made small talk with Bill. Once she had everything ready she asked Bill if he would be willing to be on call in case they needed him. Bill told Terri he would do his best to be available, but he said there may be times when he would be out of town and they would have to call the company. Terri reiterated that she wanted to keep Bill's employment with the Morrisons separate from the company Bill worked for. Terri told Bill she would talk to the company so they wouldn't send out a pool cleaner if they came to an agreement.

Terri asked Bill how much he was earning per hour at the company he was working for so they would have a base to start with. Both of them talked money and finally Terri made Bill an offer and after he thought about it for a few seconds, he accepted the offer. Terri moved behind her computer and made a confidentiality statement with Bill's name on it and then printed it. She handed Bill the statement and asked him to read it while she finished his contract. Finally all the paperwork was finished and Terri leaned back in her chair and asked Bill if he had any questions.

Bill smiled at Terri and said, "Oh I have some questions but not about the pool or the hot tub. First, I want to know how all of you run around here completely naked and no one is having any sex?"

Terri smiled back at Bill saying, "We didn't say there wasn't any sex here. We have a simple rule on sex and that is, no one harasses or coerces anyone into having sex. I will fire anyone who forces themselves on another person. Our rule is if two or more people consent to have sex or play with each other, then we don't judge anyone for who they choose to have sex with. We don't have orgies on this estate because we don't allow or have free for all sex like you would find at an orgy.

"So let me get this right, if for example I was interested in having sex with someone or someone was interested in having sex with me, we could do it anyplace we wanted on the estate as long as both of us agree. And if someone wanted to join us, they would have to ask permission first and not just start doing something sexual, right?" Bill asked.

Terri smiled and said, "I couldn't have summed it up any better. We won't allow anyone to make unwanted advances on any other person while they are here."

Terri smiled and said, "I don't want you to think I'm making a pass at you, but sometime when I'm not so busy, I would like to handle and possibly feel that monster you have there."

"I think that was a compliment, so thank you. But I am a rather shy guy because the guys in the locker rooms always make a big deal about the size of my cock. I don't mind women looking at me and commenting other than I blush a lot, but I am sexually a straight guy and really don't like guys talking about my cock. Before I finish, I want to tell you that working here nude is going to be hard on me in more than one way. You have such a lovely body; it would give a blind man a hard on." Bill said with a huge smile on his face.

Terri got up from her chair and walked over to Bill and said, "I want to thank you for that wonderful compliment. I am not that experienced when it comes to sexual things and like I said before, you have the biggest cock I've ever seen. I would ask if I could touch it, but I really have to go out and make sure things are ready for the party. May I have a rain check for a later date? But before we go our separate ways today, I would love to ask for a hug."

Bill stood up, still as a statue, until Terri moved that last step towards him. She reached out with her hand and pushed his rigid tool downward until it was level with the apex of her thighs then Terri stepped forward as she let go of Bill's cock and it bounced up and smacked her wet, spread open pussy lips. Terri closed her legs successfully trapping Bill's cock between her pussy lips and continued moving forward until her pubic mound was tight against his. Terri looked up at Bill with glazed eyes saying, "This will have to do for now, but I wanted to show you that you make me hot and wet."

"Holy fucking shit! You are something else. I'll tell you, after seeing all the other girls naked and now having my cock trapped between your thighs, I'm afraid to move because I might cum." Bill said in an excited but quiet voice.

Terri smiled at him and pushed her hand between them and her finger sought her clit and Terri feverously rubbed it while asking Bill, "Would you like to cum between my thighs? We can do that; we just can't have sex right now. Wait just a few seconds because I'm turned on and it won't take me long."

Terri knew her pussy was already dripping so there was no problem with lubrication. She picked up her rhythm and started moving her hips back and forth allowing Bill's cock to slide in the furrow of her slippery pussy. Maintaining eye contact with Bill, Terri kept smiling and moving as Bill's breathing increase until he said, "Terri, if you keep that up I am going to cum any second now."

Terri replied, "I'm almost there to and I want to feel your cum splash my pussy lips the same time I have my orgasm. It will be so hot to feel you flood my thighs with your hot cum, I'm there Bill, please, cum with me!"

Bill groaned and let loose a torrent of hot cum and Terri continued to move even though her knees were weak and started to buckle from her own orgasm. She hugged Bill and kept pumping her hips until her orgasm started to fade and she no longer felt Bill's cum splashing the inside of her thighs. For the next couple of minutes they stood holding each other tight as the aftershocks of their individual orgasms

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,906 Followers
1...45678...10