The Morrisons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers

We walked back towards Brenda's office and once inside Brenda asked us to follow her. She opened her bathroom door and we walked in and saw it was set up just like Beth's. Brenda opened her walk in closet and Beth followed Brenda inside while I went back into Brenda's office. When the girls emerged from the bathroom I looked at my watch and said, "We need to get going."

I picked up my portfolio from Brenda's desk and Brenda handed Beth a legal pad and the three of us headed for our meeting. When we reached the board room many of the board members were already there. There was a table along the side wall loaded with food.

Tom saw all three of us walk into the board room together so he walked right over to us and asked, "Ms. Summers, did you get the paperwork and the fingerprints done?"

Brenda smiled at Tom saying, "Yes sir, Mr. Banks, and we had some time so I showed both Mr. Morrison and Ms. Thompson their new offices. I also explained about having clothes in their offices so we could fly out at a moments' notice. Mr. Morrison and Ms. Thompson are thinking of adding some names to the short list of secretaries we compiled, so I will have their folders ready for the morning interviews."

Tom looked at Brenda smiling and replied, "Ms. Summers, I probably don't need to tell you this, but Mr. Morrison has his own way of doing things and he gets great results, so whatever Mr. Morrison asks from you, please consider it as if I am asking."

I turned to Tom and said, "Ms. Summers was and is a great help. She gave Ms. Thompson and me a lot of information in a very short time."

Tom turned to me and said, "Mr. Morrison, I have arranged seats for the three of you to sit together. You will be on my right side and Ms. Summers and Ms. Thompson will sit together so they can gather the information you will need later. By the way, both of you will need to have some clothes in a travel bag with you tomorrow because I believe we will be taking a trip tomorrow afternoon. We will confirm everything later today."

"Let's get this meeting started." Tom said.

Tom stood at the head of the table and banged his gavel one time and everyone went to their seat and sat down. An agenda was lying on the table in front of each person. At the top of the agenda I saw was the introduction of the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Dan Morrison. I listened to Tom as he opened the meeting and introduced each of the board members who stood or just waved when their name was called. Then he named off his executive secretary before he named my executive secretary. Finally after a brief summary of my accomplishments with the company Tom said, "Here is our new CEO, Mr. Dan Morrison. Mr. Morrison, please say a few words."

I stood up and looked around the room and noticed all eyes were on me. I didn't know what they wanted to hear or what they had heard in order to vote me into my new position. I started off by thanking the board for putting their trust in me and told them I will give them a hundred and ten percent. Then after a brief pause I started talking about the business. I kept going for about five minutes without any notes or figures to back up what I was saying. When I finished I thanked the board again. I turned to Tom and said, "Thank you for the opportunity to serve this company in this capacity."

Everyone stood and applauded and Tom let them go on for a minute or so before he raised his hand and everyone took their seat again. Tom looked at me and then looked at each of the board members before saying, "Now you can understand why I wanted Mr. Morrison as CEO. He will bring a lot of hands on experience to us and the best part is; Mr. Morrison has a way with those people who work for him. The productivity in each department he headed has been above and beyond any other. The people that work for Mr. Morrison have always praised him for being a great boss."

The next item on the agenda, Tom said, "Mr. Morrison, Ms. Thompson, each of you have a wage package in front of you. While I conduct some miscellaneous business, I would ask that each of you review your package. Both of you may use the office to my right so you can have a place that's quiet."

Beth and I picked up our packages and walked over to the office door. Once inside, each of us took a seat and opened our envelope. I immediately scanned the first few pages for any irregularities but there weren't any. I flipped over to the next page and saw a very healthy eight figure salary. I looked at the numbers of my very generous six figure expense account and my six figure entertainment account. My travel and my accommodations were automatically covered by the corporation. My severance package was another handsome figure which I marveled over. I closed my paperwork and looked at Beth who was sitting wide eyed with her mouth open.

I asked Beth, "Do you understand everything in your package?"

Beth looked at me saying, "Dan, do you know what's in my package for wages?"

I smiled at Beth saying, "I don't know right now, but I will when we get ready to review your performance. I'm willing to bet you like your raise, don't you?"

Beth looked back at me saying, "This isn't a raise, they're giving me a bank."

I smiled and calmly said, "Turn to the next to the last page and tell me if you understand everything that's on there."

Beth got up and walked over to me and sat down next to me and said, "Not really. I see the salary then there are all these other items with large dollar amounts behind them."

I went through and explained what each item was. Then I looked at Beth and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this with me? After listening to Brenda it is apparent, you will be called upon to do things for me and with me that you've never done before."

Beth looked at me saying, "Dan, I've always appreciated the way you treated me since I came to work for you. This morning I thought you were going to move up and leave me behind and to tell you the truth, I didn't know if I was going to stay with the company if you had done that."

I looked Beth in the eyes and said, "We don't have time to talk now, but tell me if you want to go on this journey with me and if you don't there won't be any hard feelings and I will have to choose two secretaries tomorrow morning. I want you to stay, but you must know that we will have a much different life in this position."

"You can say that again! I'm going to stay with you through thick or thin and we are going to be a forceful team." Beth said.

I said, "If we do travel tomorrow, then we will have a chance to talk more. Remember you have to learn about me so you can be there with whatever I need."

Beth said, "I promise to do my best."

We put everything back in our envelopes and I opened the door and held it for Beth to enter first. She walked over to her chair and sat down. Tom continued to talk for a few more minutes and then he looked at us and asked, "Mr. Morrison, Ms. Thompson, the package being offered to you is reviewable after six months if you each accept your wage package. Mr. Morrison, do you accept your wage package as stated?"

I looked at Tom and said, "I accept the position as Chief Executive Officer and I accept the wage package as stated with the review in six months."

Tom looked at Beth and she said, "Yes, Mr. Banks, I accept the position as Mr. Morrison's executive secretary and also accept the wage package as stated with the review in six months."

The rest of the meeting was interesting and boring at the same time. Tom recessed the meeting a little after noon time and lunch was served. After lunch, Tom got to some interesting information which may have some bearing on our possible travel the following day. Tom described how we needed to do some face time with companies who supplied parts to us. He informed the board that both of us would be traveling so he could introduce me to the other executive boards.

Once the meeting wrapped up, Tom informed Beth and me that we had about an hour to go to our old offices and show the movers any personal items we needed moved to our new offices. He told us to come back to the same board room for a meeting with department heads.

Beth and I walked out of the board room and back to our old offices. The movers were already there and had already started to move our obvious personal items up to our new offices. I told Beth to go through her desk and only set out what she needed; leaving all the paperwork she had worked on in the desk for the next secretary taking her old job.

I walked into my office and went through my desk and one of the movers came in with some boxes and I put my stuff in them. I looked around my office and as comfortable as it had been over the years, I love my new office and deep down I couldn't wait to get to use it.

I watched Beth finish putting her personal items in a box and then she said, "This is all a dream, isn't it Dan?"

Beth was standing next to me when I said, "Beth, I never expected this promotion and realistically I'm still pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming. It hurts each time I pinch, so it's not a dream."

Both of us broke out laughing and I said, "Well, Ms. Thompson, say goodbye to your old office and let's go up to our new office and have a toast to our new positions."

We walked into my office and saw the movers had placed many boxes against the wall. Beth and I walked over to the bar and I said, "I normally don't drink when I'm working, but this morning deserves a toast to us, so what would you like to drink?"

Beth asked, "Do you have any chardonnay back there?"

I looked in the wine rack under the counter and pulled out the first bottle on top and read the label which said, Columbia Crest Two Vines Chardonnay 2009. Looking at Beth, I pulled out two wine glasses and poured some for each of us. I held up my glass and said, "To our continued success and travel into the unknown."

Beth said, "Cheers." Both of us took a sip of our wine.

Smiling, Beth said, "Now that we are alone for a few minutes, I want to tell you, this morning scared the shit out of me because everything happened so fast. I'm still not sure about all this, but I know with your continued help Dan, everything will be alright."

It was my turn to smile at Beth then I said, "Beth, you have always been an excellent secretary for me and you know anyone who does a great job for me gets recognized. I didn't ask you to come with me just because you are my secretary but because you have always done your job with exceptional efficiency. I don't see any reason why you won't be able to adapt to this new position and status with the same efficiency and grace. Please, always remember where you came from and never treat anyone with less respect than you would like to be shown to yourself."

Beth smiled at me asking, "Do you mean like Brenda talked to us earlier? I don't know what you said to her, but she changed her attitude so quickly."

I smiled back at Beth saying, "Some people have to be reminded of their manners."

Beth asked, "Will you be packing your own travel case tomorrow? Will you be bringing your clothes in and putting them in your closet?"

I told Beth that I would most likely stop on my way home and select some new suits, shirts, some leisure slacks, along with some underwear and shoes and have them delivered here tomorrow morning along with a travel case and suit bag. I told Beth that I didn't like my suits folded in a travel case so I will have a travel garment bag hanging in my closet.

I continued talking by suggesting she go to her favorite shop after we leave today and order some new suits with both skirts and slacks with the suits. I told Brenda, she will likely need basically the same items I will be purchasing for myself. I told her she could have all of her items delivered here in the morning and then we won't have to bring anything from home.

Beth looked at me saying, "Brenda told me anytime we travel we will have separate rooms, but with a connecting door so we can work without having to go out into the hallway. The part I'm nervous about is she told me that she and Mr. Banks work in their pajamas and robe sometimes late into the night."

I looked at Beth and said, "Beth you should know, you will be safe when you travel with me so there isn't any reason for you to be nervous."

"That's not it, Dan. I'm not nervous about traveling with you or even having connecting doors to our rooms. I...... I'm nervous because......umm."

I interrupted Beth saying, "We need to get to our next meeting. If you can stay a little later tonight then we can come back up here and talk. Will that be ok with you?"

Beth smiled nervously and said, "Ok, Mr. Morrison."

I glanced at Beth as we started walking out of my office and she turned and smiled at me.

****************************

Meanwhile, Terri called Kim and told her Shelly was on her way to the hospital to pick up Hanna. Kim called her secretary into her office and told her she was leaving for the rest of the day and asked her to call a cab for her.

Kim looked at the papers on her desk then assembled them in the order of preference then stacked them neatly on the side of her desk. She gathered up her jacket and purse just as her secretary buzzed her to let her know her cab had arrived.

Kim walked out the front doors of the building and saw the cabbie waiting for her. Kim noticed the cabbie was standing beside his car and when she got to the cab he opened the back door for her. Kim didn't think about being ladylike because her mind was on picking up Hanna so she sat down then picked up her left leg and put it in the car before her right leg. Suddenly she realized the cabbie looked up her skirt and saw her panties. Kim sat in the back seat and didn't adjust her skirt or pull it down but she did turn her parted knees to the left before the cabbie got into the driver's seat. Once he was in his seat he turned to ask Kim where she wanted to go and this time Kim saw his eyes look down before they got very wide. Kim remembered Jenna telling her she got a real adrenaline rush when someone peeked between her legs, so Kim thought she would have some fun too.

Allowing her knees to part a little more as the cabbie looked, Kim said, "Please take me to St. Anthony's Hospital."

The cabbie looked a second longer then said, "Sure, St. Anthony's Hospital coming up."

Kim smiled to herself while she watched the cabbie use every excuse he could think of to turn around and look at her. Kim decided to really tease the poor cabbie so she slowly slid down in the seat causing her skirt to ride up and while watching the cabbie intently, Kim used her left hand to reach under her skirt and pull her panties to the left uncovering her bald pussy completely. As a final touch she spread her legs wide and very unladylike until she could feel the breeze on her bare pussy. Once she finished she asked the cabbie a question knowing he would turn around and look at her. When he did he jerked the steering wheel and had to look forward quickly to avoid running into something. The next time he looked back at Kim he looked directly at her pussy and didn't look up at Kim's face. Kim remained sitting like she was until they pulled up in front of the hospital. Kim waited until he was parked then pulled out her wallet and started looking for the cost of the cab fare while the cabbie hung over the front seat. Kim was taking a long time so the cabbie finally got up enough nerve and said, "Pardon me, ma'am."

Kim looked up at the cabbie and said, "Yes?"

The cabbie coughed and said, "Since you are sitting there with your legs open for me to see your pussy which was covered when you got into my cab and now it's not, if you will give me your panties and five dollars we will call the cab fare even. As a tip, if you would be so kind to get out of the cab the same way you got in, I will hold the door for you. You have a very beautiful bald pussy."

Kim considered his request and then put her wallet away. Next, Kim pulled her skirt up to her hips and raised her ass off the seat and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties. She remained in her raised position for about ten seconds to give the cabbie a close up view of her open pussy before she started pushing her panties downward. Kim could feel the cabbie's breath on her spread pussy as he began to breathe rapidly. With a husky voice Kim said, "Go ahead, and rip my panties off me."

Tentatively, the cabbie reached out with his hands as his eyes locked on Kim's eyes and he gripped her panties on each side. When he didn't see any change in Kim's expression he looked down at Kim's open pussy as he pulled her panties. Finally, there was a tearing sound and one side came loose. The cabbie kept looking at his target as he pulled on the other side until there was a loud ripping sound and the panties pulled free of Kim's legs. The cabbie brought Kim's panties up to his nose while his right hand reached out and stroked Kim's smooth pussy lips. When he attempted to insert a finger inside her Kim pulled back and sat down. The cabbie said, "Thank you so much. You are only the second woman to give me her panties in the fifteen years I've been driving a cab. The young girls just tease me by showing me their panties."

The cabbie opened his door and jumped out and ran around the car and opened Kim's door for her. On a last whim Kim slid across the seat while leaning backwards giving the cabbie one last look at her naked pussy before she pulled her skirt down and got out of the car. Kim smiled at the man saying, "Maybe someday you might get lucky to get my daughter to ride with you. She doesn't wear panties and she loves to ride completely naked."

The cabbie looked at Kim and groaned saying, "Oh God, you just made my day, thank you, ma'am."

Kim walked into the hospital and when she arrived at Hanna's room the officer greeted her and opened the door for her. Kim stepped inside and said, "Hi Hanna, hi Shelly." Shelly was standing at Hanna's bed side.

Hanna looked at Kim and said, "I don't know how to thank you and your family for allowing me to stay at your house until this stuff is over. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's been lonely in this room."

Kim asked Hanna, "Have the doctors signed you out yet?"

Hanna replied, "Although I am of legal age, they wanted to wait for you to come in because they weren't going to release me to go to my home. The stipulation was that I had to stay with someone to be released now."

Kim smiled and said, "No problem, let me go find them so we can get you out of this place."

Immediately Shelly said, "I'll go help you find the doctor. I know what he looks like; he just left the room about five minutes before you got here."

Kim and Shelly walked out of Hanna's room and immediately after the door closed Shelly turned to Kim and said, "We had a situation at the house this morning, but everything is under control and we were on top of it immediately."

Kim whirled around to face Shelly and immediately asked, "Is Terri ok? What happened?"

Shelly told Kim the short version of the events without going into all the details. Shelly told Kim the emergency plans they had worked out with Terri and Ted worked perfectly. Shelly said, "I wanted you to know before we got to the house so you won't ask a lot of questions when we get there. Hanna hasn't been to your house so she doesn't know what we've had for security during the past few days. So what she sees when we go in the gate won't phase her if we don't make a big deal out of it."

Kim hugged Shelly and said, "Thank you for being there for Terri."

Shelly said, "You would have been proud of Terri. She was cool as a cucumber when the young man asked to speak to Terri Powell. She asked him to wait on the porch and then closed the door and locked the door while Mary and I grabbed our shorts, tops and guns; Terri took Debbie and Ashley up to her bedroom and locked the door. I radioed Ted the emergency word and he was at the house in less than ten minutes. Mary and I already had the guy handcuffed by the time Ted arrived."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers
123456...9