The Morrisons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth pulled my boxers down until my cock popped up and just missed the end of her nose as it danced in front of her face and I did nothing to stop it. Beth leaned forward and looked up at me before she kissed the tip of my cock making it jump again.

I reminded Beth dinner was waiting and at least one of us was still over dressed. Reluctantly Beth stood up leaving my boxers pooled around my feet. I quickly reached behind Beth and unsnapped her bra and slowly pulled the shoulder straps forwards and down her arms until the cups fell away, uncovering her lovely "C" cup tits. Beth held her bra in her hand and I kneeled down in front of Beth. Looking up into Beth's eyes I hooked my fingers into Beth's panties and started pulling them down. I waited until they were on the floor before I tugged on them to encourage Beth to step out of them. Never losing eye contact with Beth I brought her panties up to my nose and inhaled her scent. I rotated her panties until the damp gusset was under my nose then I took another deep breath. Beth finally uttered, "OHhhhhhhh, Dan you are making me so wet just watching your smell my panties."

I hadn't lost eye contact with Beth as I said, "If me sniffing your panties is turning you on, wait until I properly lick your wet pussy."

I saw Beth's legs wobble as I leaned forward and licked her pussy a couple of times before I used my tongue to pry her pussy open and touch her clit. I had to reach out and steady Beth so her legs wouldn't buckle under her.

With a shaky voice Beth said, "Can we continue this later, remember dinner is waiting."

I pulled back and stood up and leaned forward and kissed Beth on the lips. Within seconds she was actively participating in the kiss. When we broke our kiss Beth was breathing heavy and said, "WOW, do I know you? Are you the same man I said goodnight to on Friday?"

Looking into Beth's eyes I replied, "The very same Dan Morrison you've been greeting for the past six years."

I said, "Come on, we have to get down there for dinner."

Beth carried her bra and panties and when we passed her room she dashed in and put them on her bed and then came back into the hall and hooked my arm and said, "I'm ready to meet the family now."

When we walked into the dining area a loud cheer rose and I looked around the room and saw not only my family but some of our employees. In the short time we had been upstairs, the dining area had been all re-arranged and extra tables and chairs had been added along with a whole bunch of extra people. Beth and I stood there looking at everyone before she looked up at me and said, "Is this what happens to you every night?"

I looked down at her and said, "No. This is a first time this has happened, but I love every minute of it; how about you, Beth?"

Beth said, "I don't know what it's about so I'm just going to go with the flow and say I love it too."

When everyone quieted down I looked around the room and said, "This young lady is Beth, she has been my secretary for six years and she has been searching for other nudist in our area and it wasn't until a few hours ago we discovered we have mutual interests. Please make her feel welcome in the Morrison home."

Suddenly everyone was on their feet and cheering loudly and clapping. I looked down at Beth and saw she was blushing a lot. Then Beth held up her hand and when everyone calmed down she said, "Thank you for making me feel welcome. I told Dan and Kim a few hours ago I was raised in a nudist home with two brothers and two sisters. When I left home and came to this city to work, I haven't been successful in finding any other nudists, that is, until now."

Looking around I said, "When Beth and I arrived a few minutes ago the dining room didn't look like this and there weren't this many people here, what happened in that short time we were upstairs getting out of our clothes?"

Kim said, "Ted was watching the camera and when you pulled up to the gate everyone went out on the deck with the exception of those you saw on your way through. I knew you would want to go upstairs and get undressed so once you were gone, we hurried and brought the tables and chairs in from the deck and set them up. We are ready to eat dinner now."

Kim stood up and said, "We have places set for both of you up there at that end of the table. A few of our friends wanted to congratulate both of you on your promotions today. Beth, if you don't mind, we will introduce you to everyone individually in a little while, but we don't want dinner to cool down, so let's eat first.

Beth and I made our way to the seats reserved for us and we sat down. Suddenly waiters and waitresses dressed only in unbuttoned white jackets walked out of the kitchen and took orders for vegetable beef soup or salad. I looked at Kim and she only shrugged her shoulders at me then I looked at Beth and saw the delighted look on her face as she watched the waiter's cocks bobbing around while they moved around the table. Once the soup and salads were served the conversation died down a little but was still lively.

I questioned Kim about the dinner and she said, "We'll talk about it later."

When everyone had finished their soup or salad the waiters and waitresses cleared the dishes away and conversation picked up again. I saw Ted smiling at me then I caught the eye of Mary who smiled that beautiful smile at me as well. Suddenly I saw a white jacket coming so I put my hands down and a white sleeve reached in front of me and set down a plate with a lobster tail, a nice filet mignon, and a baked potato. At the same time I was receiving my plate, a waiter set Beth's plate in front of her. I saw Beth look down and to her left then smile at the cock near her elbow.

Once everyone was served the conversation at the tables slowed down again but didn't completely stop. I kept looking at Kim and when she looked at me, all she would do is smile at me. I included Beth in the conversation at our end of the table and she seemed to fit right in and seemed to be very comfortable. Beth told me her meal was delicious and I told her my meal was cooked to perfection. The waiters and waitresses kept coming back with wine and water and asking everyone if they wanted a re-fill.

When everyone finished their main meal, once again the waiters and waitresses came around to collect the plates and take the unneeded items off the table. While I was talking to Beth I noticed there was one waiter in particular she seemed to follow with her eyes. Finally, the waiters and waitresses served our desert of apple crisp a la mode which is my favorite and Kim knows it.

When the waiters and the waitresses cleaned off the tables for the final time and everyone calmed down I stood up and looked around and just as I was about to say something Kim jumped up and said, "Dan, when I got back here earlier today and after everything settled down I mentioned you had been promoted. The news immediately caused a small uproar among the people who care about you deeply. Even those who are here and have only known you for a short time pitched in and helped to put together this little event. Dan, it's because you have shown so much love to all these wonderful people, they wanted to do a little something for you. This party is just the beginning. All of us who worked on this party are working out the details of a major event, to be announced of course."

Kim sat down and left me standing looking around at everyone in the room and then I said, "I want to thank everyone who had anything to do with setting this wonderful dinner up. I especially want to thank my wife for spilling the beans to someone, because my favorite dishes are lobster tails and filet mignon and my most favorite desert is apple crisp a la mode."

Everyone broke out laughing and clapping so I waited for them to quiet down before I said, "It is true I received a promotion this morning; I am now the CEO of the company. When I asked my boss what I was supposed to do, he told me I had to write my own job description. Maybe I'll just write down on a piece of paper * PARTY * PARTY * PARTY then send it out to my secretary to type it up and send it to the boss." Once again everyone broke out laughing.

Looking around the room at everyone and then down at Beth I motioned with my hand and said, "Please stand up Beth. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduced Beth when we came downstairs, but I want to say this young lady has been my secretary for six years and she is part of the reason for my success. Beth has worked hard beside me and made sure everything was in on time or ahead of time. So this morning when I found out I was being promoted, I told my boss, my secretary was part of a package deal. He agreed with me. Now that we found out that Beth is a nudist, you will be seeing a lot of her around here. Now, as promised, let me introduce the individuals here."

When I finished naming all the people in the room I said, "I've got a special bottle of liquor I've been waiting to open and I think tonight is a special occasion to open it. I'll be right back."

While I was out of the room Kim called the wait staff and showed them where the proper glasses were. When I returned Kim said, "Go ahead and open the bottle then give it to Sherry and they will bring it back for the toast."

I opened the bottle then handed it off to Sherry as instructed, and then I asked Beth to walk with me as we made the rounds and shook everyone's hand. Soon enough the wait staff came back into the room carrying trays of glasses with the wonderful golden fluid in each. They set a glass in front of everyone and when they were finished Kim stood up and got everyone's attention.

Kim smiled at me then raised her glass and everyone followed. Then Kim said, I propose this toast to a wonderful man, husband, and father who treated others as he wanted to be treated. It is that persona he carried forth in his career and now he's received acknowledgement by way of promotion." Everyone yelled, "CHEERS" and took a drink.

Leaving the tables behind everyone started milling around and talking in small groups. Small groups went out on the deck and soon some jumped into the pool while others used the hot tub. Kim latched onto Beth and made sure Beth traveled around the crowd with her. As the evening wore on, our guests came to me and wished me well in my new position then said their goodbyes. By ten o'clock the guests had left and only Ted and Marion remained.

Ted came over to me and asked, "Can we get you and your immediate family into the den for a few minutes. I promise I won't keep you long."

I looked around the room and motioned for Terri and Kim to come over to me. I didn't see Jenna so I asked Kim to go get her and come into the den. Terri, Ted, Marion and I walked into the den and I marveled at the view on the monitors. I watched as one monitor switched from camera to camera giving us a clear view of the area even though it was dark outside. I looked at the monitor showing the gate and the view from the key pad so we could see into the car of anyone who pulled up to the gate. I was impressed with what I saw. Ted told me there was a potential problem with heat from the monitors and suggested we install a separate air conditioner in the room to keep it cool. I asked Ted, "Do you know someone who can install an air conditioner in the wall?"

Ted replied, "Yes, I have a couple of friends in that kind of business."

I said, "Since you know it's going to be a problem, get it fixed then give me a bill."

Kim knocked on the door then entered with Jenna who was still wiping her body because she had been in the pool. Once we were all in the den, Ted started his presentation of the system. Ted said he was going to hook the call box at the gate into our phone line but at the last minute decided against it. He said he has separate phones with a different ring around the house which could be used to talk to someone at the gate and have the capabilities of opening the gate by putting in a code on the phone key pad. Ted said, Dan, I installed a monitor in your bedroom which you may have noticed when you were up there. When it is off it looks like a TV. You will be able to see what's going on outside your house, from your room."

I said, "To be honest Ted, I didn't notice the monitor when I was up there taking my clothes off."

Jenna piped up saying, "Gheeezzz dad, you had a beautiful lady with you. If you'd noticed the monitor then we would all start wondering about you."

Everyone started laughing and I saw Kim and Terri do a high five then they took turns doing a high five with everyone else.

When everyone quieted down, Ted said, "That's about it, if anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer them."

Kim spoke up saying, "Dan, we had an incident here this morning after we left for work and it was handled quickly and decisively by Mary and Shelly. The plans that Ted made with his officers worked perfectly and they took the young man into custody."

Looking between Kim, Terri and Ted I asked, "What happened?"

Terri said, "This morning, like any other morning, we expected everyone to arrive to work so it wasn't unusual for the doorbell to ring. Shelly and I went to the door and I opened it with Shelly behind the door like we have been doing since Ted suggested it. There was a young man on the porch when I opened the door and he asked to speak to Terri Powell so I told him to wait right there and I would get her. I closed and locked the door, and then Shelly and Mary put on their shorts and tee-shirts while I took Ashley and Debbie up to my bedroom and closed and locked my door. Then Shelly and Mary went back to the front door and Shelly opened it and pretended to be me. It was apparent he didn't know what I looked like so between Shelly and Mary they took him down and cuffed him. Within a few minutes Ted was here. It all happened so fast."

I looked at Ted and asked, "What's going on?"

Ted said, "The only thing we can figure out so far is, someone must have been watching the hospital and when Kim and the girls visited Hanna on Sunday, they followed them back here. Since the people working for Harold, Pete and Bill don't know what Terri looks like they picked up some young guy off the street and brought him out here to ask for Terri. The guy who brought him out here must have been parked down on the road so he could watch and when I came in so fast it must have scared him off. We talked to the young man and he doesn't know anything however he can identify the man who brought him out here, IF we find him. We have a sketch of the man, but he just looks like John Doe right now. That's why I called in some favors and gathered as many people as I could so we could have this system up and running by tonight."

I looked around the room and then at Ted and I walked over and gave Ted a hug then said, "Thank you so much for all you've done to help make my family safe. You don't know how much I appreciate you being here when I wasn't."

Ted initiated the next hug and when we parted he said, "I don't have that many friends because of my profession but the friends I do have, I cherish. Dan, I will do my best to make sure everyone here stays safe."

Stepping back from our manly hug I said, "Ted I have to travel tomorrow night, if you and Marion would like to stay here, you would be welcomed."

Ted looked at Kim then Marion before saying, "I'll do whatever you want me to and if you feel safer with me here, then we will stay here."

We opened the door and walked out of the den and found Mary, Shelly, Beth and Hanna sitting at the breakfast counter talking quietly. Ted looked at Mary and Shelly before asking, "Do either of you have any questions about how to use the system?"

Mary said, "Ted, you did an excellent job showing us how it works so we are all set."

Ted replied, "Ok, Marion and I are headed home, but before I go I want to tell you if you decide to go outside and use the hot tub I want both of you to have your weapons with you along with the radio of course. Don't take any chances. Dan asked me to stay here tomorrow night since he has to travel so we will have a party tomorrow night. Have a good night, but be vigilant tonight especially after this morning. Don't forget there is a monitor upstairs if you need it."

Ted turned to me and said, "You'll most likely be gone by the time I get here tomorrow so have a good trip and don't worry about things here, we will keep everyone safe."

Again I stepped up to Ted and gave him a hug and said, "Thanks for everything Ted and thanks for being my friend."

I hugged Marion tightly against me and kissed her on the lips, which lasted longer than a normal goodbye kiss. When I stepped back I said, "Thanks Marion, for all you did helping to install our new system."

Marion maintained our hug and body contact as she said, "Dan, thank you and your family for all you've done to help me and Ted. Our lives have changed for the better since we've started coming out here."

Kim and I walked Ted and Marion to the front door and I was surprised when both of them only picked up their clothes and slipped on their sandals and said good night before they walked out the door. I looked at Kim and said, "Wow, did you see that? Both of them are going to drive home nude. We'll have to do that someday."

Kim smiled at me saying, "That does sound interesting. Maybe we should get a convertible and drive down the interstate."

Kim and I walked back to the kitchen where I said, "It will be a little crowded but let's head out and enjoy the hot tub. We can fit everyone."

Beth watched with interest as Mary and Shelly picked up their pistol belts and carried them out and put them on the deck directly behind where they slipped into the hot tub. Jenna sat on my lap to make more room for everyone. Once everyone was in the hot tub Jenna stood up and said, "Dad this thing is poking me so let's put it into something that will make both of us happy."

I glanced at Beth and saw she was sitting wide eyed as she watched Jenna reach under the water between her legs and then gingerly slide back into the water moaning softly as my cock filled her lovely tight pussy. I smiled at Beth and reached over and put my hand on her thigh. When Beth didn't remove my hand I slid it up her thigh and felt her open her legs so I slipped my hand between them next to her bald pussy.

I noticed, as the conversation flowed, Kim had an arm around Terri on one side and Hanna on the other side and she had pulled both of them close to her and Kim's hands were cupped over a tit on each of the girls. Mary and Shelly had chosen the place in the hot tub so their backs were towards the house so they could watch the deck and the surrounding area. Then I noticed that each of them had an arm aimed towards the other's lap. I smiled as I got an idea then reached for Beth's hand. When I found it under the water I picked it up and pulled it over and placed it on Jenna's thigh then pushed it higher up near Jenna's pussy. Jenna looked at Beth then smiled and opened her legs wider as she pulled Beth's hand down near her pussy. Beth looked up at me then at Jenna and both of us smiled back.

Jenna being the more outspoken one in our family asked Beth, "Have you tried out daddy's cock yet?"

Beth's head snapped around and she responded, "No I haven't. My relationship with your father has been strictly platonic. I didn't even know he was a nudist until this afternoon when we were talking about our trip we have to take tomorrow. The former CEO's secretary advised me to learn more about what Dan wears and didn't wear because I would have to pack his suitcase from the clothes we will now have to keep in the office. So during that conversation it came out that neither of us wear pajamas and we both sleep nude. After all these years, I'm just learning that I have the coolest boss ever."

1...456789