The Morrisons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Kim and said, "As you know, Beth lives in the third floor apartment that is very hot. I offered her a room in our house until we can get our new house built."

Kim's head snapped around and asked, "WHAT? I know you talked about building a new house if we bought the property next to ours."

Suddenly a smile twisted the corners of Kim's lips upward and she said, "Oh My God! You know something about the property don't you?"

I smiled and said, "Our lawyer called today and said there is three hundred ninety acres to that parcel and I told him to expedite the purchase. I told him to get permission for me to have my people start mapping the property for the best place to build our new home. Honey, I want to have those people who are closest to us on the property as well. I want to build smaller houses for them to live on the estate."

Kim smiled at me and said, "Oh Dan that sounds so wonderful. We can have our home secluded and we can space the other small homes so they can't be seen."

Kim got a serious look on her face and said, "Dan, I want to say something to you and I don't want you to be upset with me. Just listen to me and give me your honest opinion."

I looked at Kim saying, "Honey we have always been able to tell each other everything. What would make you think I'd get upset with anything you said to me?"

Kim turned in her seat and looked at me and said, "Dan, I want you to tell me honestly what you think about Beth."

I smiled and said, "That's easy, she has worked for me for many years and only recently we found out we share several interests. I'm sure you are asking me this question because you heard me say I love her in a special way. Am I correct?"

Kim smiled and asked, "The only thing I am wondering is, do you love her enough to bring her into our family? I mean, I love Beth too and I want to know if both of us love her enough to bring her into our extended family and be with us. I have a reason I'm having this discussion with you, and I'm not going to tell you that reason right now. I want you to know I appreciate our lifestyle and the love we share with others. I'm not threatened by the other females around you like many other wives would be. I want us to sit down and talk to Beth and find out if she is interested in becoming part of our family because she has so much in common with us."

I looked at Kim and asked, "What is turning in that little blonde head of yours? I have to know."

Kim looked at me and after some hesitation I saw a tear forming in her eyes when she finally said, "I want a baby in the house. I want your baby in the house. Since you and Beth get along so well, I want to know if she would be willing to be the mother of your baby, since I can't have any more babies."

I sat in my seat and tried to concentrate on my driving. Kim slapped me up side my head with a proverbial brick and I was totally stuck for something to say. I kept glancing at Kim and the tears that welled up in her eyes were now running down her cheeks. I used my finger to wipe her tears and said, "Holy fucking shit, Kim! You sure know how to put a guy on the spot. I've never given any thought about making another baby since we found out that you couldn't have any more children. You know I would do anything to make you happy and that would include making another baby, but only with someone we love and cherish. Beth is that type of person, but I don't know if she wants to have a family with a man of her own choosing."

Kim smiled and said, "That's why I want us to sit down and talk to her and let her know how we feel about her. She told me when I went up to her car and saw she was naked that you told her to drive home naked. She also told me that she wants to talk to me when we get home so she can tell me what happened today. Dan, I meant what I said last night when I told you I will do anything you ask me to do."

Kim and I were so involved in our conversation, our trip home passed way too quickly and before I knew it we were turning down the road leading to our front gate. I said to Kim, "I don't think Beth has the code to get into the gate so when she stops at the gate I want you to get out and walk over and push in the security code for her to enter. Then I want you to stand there and push it in again for me to pass through the gate."

Kim smiled at me and said, "Yes sir, do you want me to walk down the middle of the road in case someone comes along and sees me completely naked?"

I smiled while replying; "Now that would be a novel idea. Yeah, and if someone comes along I don't want you to cover that great body of yours. Those wonderful tits of and that sweet bald love tunnel you have between those great toned legs were meant to be seen. You have the body of a teenager and I love every square inch of it."

Kim turned to me and jokingly asked, "Do you see anything square on this body? I think I have lovely round curves."

I shot Kim a loving look then watched Beth pull up to the gate. Without hesitation Kim got out of my car and walked around behind it and walked down the middle of the road as she promised. I watched and appreciated the gentle sway of her hips, the slight bounce of her ass cheeks, the muscles ripple in her thighs, as she walked up to the control box to punch in the code and the gate started to open. When it was open, Beth drove in and Kim signaled for her to drive up to the house while she stood by the control box and waited for the gate to close. When it was fully closed I drove up to the gate and once again Kim pushed in the code number and the gate started to open. Then she started to walk around behind the car to get in the passenger side. I saw her stop and walk back to the control box and I asked, "Is there a problem?"

Kim smiled and replied, "No problem, drive through the gate and wait for me inside, there's a car coming."

I pulled ahead when the gate was open all the way then looked in my rear view mirror as Kim started walking up behind the car. Suddenly the car passed the end of our driveway and the horn honked and the car slowed down. Kim waved over her shoulder then took the last few steps, opened her car door and sat down. She immediately went wild when she screamed, "I don't know who that was, but they saw my naked ass!"

We drove up to the house and I parked inside the garage and Beth came up behind my car and entered the garage. She waited for Kim and I to get out of the car then excitedly asked, "Kim did you flash a car down there by the gate?"

Kim excitedly exclaimed, "Oh God, yes Beth! I purposely stood and waited for Dan to drive in and then I walked slowly up to the car and a car passed and saw my naked ass.

We walked into the house and everyone welcomed us and there was plenty of excitement over both Kim and Beth riding home completely naked. I finally suggested that we needed to go upstairs so I could undress and they could hang up their suits. I looked at Terri and said, "Please come up with us so I can talk to you."

Being the gentleman that I am I let the females walk up the stairs ahead of me and I watched their cute pussy lips peep out as they ascended the steps. I said, "I will never get tired of this lovely view. All three of you are just as beautiful from this side as you are the front side."

All three of them giggled then stopped and bent over at the waist giving me three complete views of their lovely pussy. I rushed forward saying, "Wait, hold that pose." Then I kissed each pussy before saying, "If we don't get to the bedroom soon, I'll have a hard time climbing the remaining steps."

Giggling like school girls they walked up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. Once inside I turned to Terri and said, "Beth is moving in with us and since you are in charge of the house, we would like to know which bedroom you want her in."

Terri smiled at us and said, "Dad, you don't have to ask me, you can give her any room you want."

I looked at Terri and said, "Honey, when you came here we gave you the full responsibility of our home. We told you to operate it as if it was yours. Neither Kim nor myself are going to second guess what you do here."

Terri looked at Beth saying, "You have seen all the rooms, so you can choose any of the rooms that aren't taken. If you want the room you stayed in the first night you came here, then we can move Ted and Marion to one of the other bedrooms."

Beth said, "I don't want to create any problems by having Ted and Marion move out of that room."

Terri said, "Oh, it won't be a problem. I trust you will be bringing your clothes and other personal items so that would be the better room for you to occupy. Ted and Marion are staying here temporarily, so there's no problem, I can switch them to the other bedroom."

Kim spoke up saying, "Terri, Beth is going to be living with us permanently or as long as she chooses to stay with us."

Kim winked at Beth then said, "She used to live in a very hot third floor apartment and we want her to live here with us and become part of our family."

Beth looked at me then at Kim then stepped quickly over to Kim and pulled her into a hug which lasted a couple of minutes. When she stepped back from Kim, Terri was right there and pulled Beth into a hug and said, "Welcome to our family."

Hearing Terri say, "Our family" choked me up and I felt moisture forming in my eyes.

I looked at Terri and smiled, saying, "Yes baby, she is welcome in our family!"

Beth turned and hugged Kim again then she hugged me saying, "I promise I'll try to be a contributing member of this family and do my part."

I smiled at her saying, "Please don't feel that we are trying to gain a monopoly all your free time. You are a very beautiful young woman and if you want to date and carry on a private life then please feel free to come and go as you wish. What we are doing is getting you out of that hot apartment and offering you a room to stay in until our new home is built."

Terri's head jerked around and looked at me with questioning eyes and I smiled and said, "Yes Terri, I said our new home. We are buying the property next to us and I am going to build another house over there and set it up similar to this one. Everyone in our extended family will be moving into the new house and we will be offering those who are close to our family this house or a smaller single home somewhere on the property. I will be breaking the news to everyone this evening when we eat dinner."

Terri smiled and said, "Speaking of dinner, Marion and I planned what we wanted for dinner tonight and we took everything out so Ted, mom, Mary, Beth and Jenna can cook us a dinner of our choice. So I guess mom and Beth should get their suits hung up or we won't be eating until midnight."

Everyone laughed and I walked into my closet and started to undress. I heard Terri tell Beth, "I'll call Marion up here while you get your suit and we can make the switch right now." Beth walked in behind me and asked, "May I have the suit I had on yesterday? It's hanging over there."

As Beth was walking out of the closet I heard her ask Terri if she could use the washer and dryer to do her underwear so she could have some for work. Terri replied, "I told Ashley to do your laundry today so you have some clean underwear down in the laundry room. You can bring it up later."

While Kim was waiting for me to undress she smiled at me saying, "When we go to bed tonight, I'm going to ask Beth to sleep with us. I want to know what she has for long range plans before I say anything about what we talked about on the way home. The last thing I want to do is mess up someone's personal plans. She may not even want to consider my idea, but if she does, I will be one happy woman."

Suddenly the light went on in my head and as I hung my slacks on a hanger I turned to Kim and said, "With everything that happened on the way home I forgot to tell you, Beth and I have to go to Frankfurt, Germany on Monday and we'll be gone for at least three days."

I watched Kim's eyes light up as the information sunk into her head. Suddenly she said, "Oh, I'd love to go to Germany with you too! I can take some time off! They have been asking me when I was going to take some vacation time and until now, I didn't have any place to go."

I smiled and said, "You can. Tom Banks told me he was authorizing me to take my family with me if I wanted. He told me to take the big plane so we would fly in comfort. I know you and Jenna have passports but I don't know about Terri and Hanna. I'd hate the thought of leaving them here even if they will be protected. But we'll talk about that during dinner tonight. Beth will be making room arrangements tomorrow, so I will need to know how many are going."

Just as I finished speaking Terri and Beth walked over to my open closet door and Beth asked, "Going where?"

I smiled and before saying anything I looked at Terri and said, "Do you have a passport?"

Terri looked at me with a blank stare before asking, "Dad, why would I need a passport here in Quiet Town, USA?"

I smiled at Terri and said in a joking voice, "The mayor of Small Town said anyone who doesn't have a passport has to give him a blow job."

With a wide smirk Terri responded, "Well the mayor is going to be sorry he said that because he isn't going to get his cock sucked by this girl."

I looked at Kim and said, "One down and one to go."

Terri asked, "So what's the big deal about me having a passport. I'm not going to be traveling any place. I only have it for ID purposes. That was one of the important things I needed from Harold's."

I asked, "Terri, do you know if Hanna has a passport?"

Terri looked at me then said, "Yes, I believe she does. I think she uses it for ID too. She said something about she went to Canada one time and I believe she said something about using her passport for her ID when she came back to the United States side of the border."

I smiled and said, "Well now, that makes me a very happy man."

Terri was still looking at me with a curious look so I asked, "How would you like to go to Germany with us for a few days next week?"

Terri's mouth dropped open and she stared at me in silent disbelief and then she squealed and jumped up and down before grabbing me and hugging me. Finally she stopped and looked into my eyes and asked, "You are fooling with me, aren't you?"

I smiled and said, "No honey, I am very serious. I am going to take you with me as long as you have a passport."

Terri was funny to watch as she hugged me again, then Beth got squeezed and finally Terri latched onto Kim and plastered her body tight against Kim and when she stepped back Terri said, "I don't have much to wear if we are going to Germany. I'll have to go shopping."

I slapped my forehead and said, "Women!"

I got punched from three directions and three female voices said, "MEN!"

I said, "Come on Terri, we have to get down to the kitchen and watch our dinner being prepared." Looking at Kim and Beth I said, "Come on losers, get cracking in the kitchen, we want to eat before we have to get up in the morning."

We walked down to the kitchen and joined the others. Soon Ted came in from work wearing his uniform and he asked me if he and Marion could spend the night again. I smiled and said, "Yes, by all means you can spend the night again and during dinner I have some news for all of you."

Marion said, "We are going to be staying in a different bedroom honey, let me go up with you and show you our new room."

I smiled and turned and said to Ted, "Hey ole buddy, don't be too long, remember you have to cook my dinner tonight."

Ted turned and looked at me at the doorway of the kitchen and said, "No problem pal. I've already planned your dinner. I'm going to nuke that box of stale donuts you have in the cabinet, slice them up, put some chocolate syrup on top and serve them to ya."

Everyone except me broke out laughing as Ted disappeared around the corner. I looked around and saw Terri and Hanna sitting together talking quietly so I said, "Hey you two, do you want to take a walk with me? We're not going that far, just a walk out through the gardens."

Both girls looked at me like I had two heads, then Terri saw the look on my face and said, "Come on Hanna, let's take a walk with dad. We can have some quality time with him by ourselves."

The girls stood up and started walking towards me so I reached into the refrigerator and pulled out three bottles of water. I handed one to each of the girls and as we turned to walk out on the deck Shelly asked, "Do you want me to go with you, Dan?"

I turned and said, "No, we aren't going that far. I just want to take the girls for a short walk."

I made sure we were far enough away from the house before I said, "Girls, I have something to talk over with both of you. I want to start by saying both of you will be completely safe and anything you hear me say to you is not to be repeated to anyone even Mary and Shelly."

Tomorrow night we have been invited to a party where we will only be spectators. The party is being thrown in honor of three men whom both of you know well. I can tell you that by the time the party is over, neither man will appreciate what will be done to them. There are some people who have read the news and are upset that the men are out of jail on bail. Therefore they are going to make their lives a little more than miserable. What I need to know is if both of you are interested in watching the three men receive their well deserved punishment. You will have to remain silent and only watch. We will be secluded and no one will be able to see us."

Hanna asked, "What are they going to do to Harold, Bill and Pete?"

I looked at Hanna and replied, "Honestly Hanna, I don't know really. All I know is the men are going to be punished for what they did to both of you. They are going to receive a punishment that our justice system won't administer to them. I have a very vivid imagination and I'm sure others can conjure up a plan to make them pay dearly. I know I am going to go. Kim and Jenna have already said they want to go and see the men punished. If both of you want to go, I'll make all the arrangements. Please make sure you want to watch grown men being severely punished before you answer."

Hanna looked at me with tears in her eyes saying, "Harold violated me and almost killed me by ramming something into my body without me being conscious. He made me suck dirty cocks and spread my pussy wide open for homeless men for his amusement and now I want to be amused watching him get punished. I want him to suffer like I suffered."

I looked at Terri as she said, "I want to see all three guys punished. I'm not just talking about what the court is going to do to them, but I want to see them abused like they abused me."

I looked at both girls and pulled them to my body and said, "I will never let them hurt you again as long as I can prevent it. I want both of you to know, if you attend this party in their honor, you can never talk about it to anyone. You can watch it, but then forget anything you see or hear forever. Your solace will be the memory of seeing the three men who dominated both of you, dominated and humiliated by someone else."

Still looking at both girls I said, "Tomorrow afternoon I will come home from work early and I'm going to make arrangements for us to go out as a family. We will be leaving everyone else home. So I want you to play along with anything I do later this evening or tomorrow."

Hanna said, "I have a feeling you had more to do with this party than you are telling us, but I love you so much for everything you and your family has done for me. I hope you won't mind me calling you dad like Terri does."