The Morrisons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

Jake asked me about my pistol and told him I'd get one for him when we went upstairs. I looked at Ted, Mary, and Shelly and said, "I told Jake he would have one of my pistols in his room while he's here. He carries one all the time in his tractor."

Ted said, "We aren't going to shoot anyone unless they are going to cause someone an injury, there's way too much paperwork if you do. There's even a lot of paperwork if you shoot someone in self defense."

"With three cops in this house I can tell you no one is going to make it upstairs." Mary said.

Shelly said, "Yeah, we are the Charlie's Angels with one cock thrown in for extra leverage."

Everyone laughed and when the laughter died down I said, "It's time to go upstairs. Come on Jake and I'll get that pistol for you."

All of us headed towards the stairs and Ted said, "I'll turn on the alarm and I'll be right up."

Jake and I walked into my room and I pulled out my other new Glock Night Raptor. I handed the pistol to Jake and he said, "OH wow, I love this."

When I finished loading the clip, I handed it to Jake and said, "Mary is the one who said this one would make me happy. So I bought one for me and one for Kim."

Jake said, "It feels nice in my hand."

We walked back down the hall and found Kim and Kathy talking in Hanna's room. I asked Kim if she was ready for bed and she got up and told everyone goodnight and hugged Kathy and then Jake before we walked out the door. We met Ted, Marion, Mary and Shelly in the hall and Ted said, "All is well downstairs. The alarm is on so now we can go to sleep and let the wonderful memories of today dance in our heads.

Kim and I hit the bed, and after some hugging and kissing I reached up and killed the light. I spooned up against Kim and fell fast asleep.

****************************

I'm not sure how long I was sleeping but suddenly I was aware of the alarm going off and the monitor in my room was on. I jumped up out of bed at the same time Ted, Mary and Shelly came rushing into my room. On the monitor we could clearly see three figures on the back deck. Kim was out of bed like a shot and she ran down the hall and shook Jake and said, "Come with me the alarm is going off."

Jake grabbed his pistol and followed Kim into Terri's room where she woke up Terri and Hanna. She told them to go into our room then she ran into Jenna's room and woke up Jenna, Lisa, Becky and Kevin and told them to go into our room. Kathy showed up in our room with Beth, Carrie, and Fred. They closed the door and everyone sat quietly.

Ted was on the radio with his dispatch and had police cars on the way while we watched the three men on the monitor, Mary and Shelly ran into their room and got dressed. They came back into our room then Ted ran into his room and pulled on his uniform. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt then the four of us hurried down stairs to the den so we could watch all the monitors and see how many people were outside. In the den we saw there were two more people in the front of our house so Ted called the information in to his dispatch. He told them we were watching the people on the monitor and we weren't going to engage them until the patrols arrived unless they came into the house.

One of the people on the deck pulled their arm back to break the glass in the sliding door when suddenly, out of nowhere some other people dressed in black with black ski masks on their heads appeared and moved swiftly and kicked the shit out of the original three people on the deck. At the same time, others were kicking the shit out of the people in the front of our house and we were watching all that on the monitors.

When all five people were on the ground the second group used plastic wrist and ankle ties to further incapacitate the first prowlers. Ted asked in an excited whisper, "What the fuck just happened? What the fuck is going on out there? Who the fuck, are those people?"

Ted had the gate open waiting for the patrol cars to arrive and we were monitoring the road. A car drove by the end of the driveway slowly and Ted did a freeze frame on the car and the driver was looking right towards the camera when Ted clicked his picture with a time stamp automatically added to the picture. Ted smiled and said, "He's not even wearing a hood or a ski mask, he's fucked."

Ted also clicked a picture of the license plate on the back of the car as it finished passing. The car came back past the end of the driveway and Ted clicked two more pictures of the car with the time stamp at the bottom of the picture. The guy must have heard the police cars coming because he took off in the opposite direction. Ted called the responding cars and gave them the plate number and direction of travel then directed one car to go after the car and one car can come up to the house. As the police car pulled up the drive, Ted advised the officer there were two bound people laying on the ground in front of the porch. Mary, Shelly and Ted left me in the den and the three of them opened the sliding glass doors and I watched as they checked the area and only found the three bound people lying on the deck. After Ted pulled the hoods off them, I saw they were all males.

I watched as they closed the sliding glass doors and took the three people off the deck and around the house. Soon a second and third car arrived in the front of the house. I left the den and went to the kitchen and locked the sliding glass door before I went upstairs and knocked on our bedroom door and said, "We have three patrol cars out in the front so you can come out now. You can go back to bed if you want but I'm going back down and watch the monitors. Suddenly there was a big interest in watching the monitors so all of us went downstairs and crowded into the den. We had a ring side seat as we watched the cops lean all five of the people over the cars and empty their pockets. I told everyone how some people came out of the dark and beat the original people up and then put wrist and leg ties on them and all the police had to do was come and pick them up. Jake told me, they watched the monitor in the bedroom and saw what happened and he wondered who the other people were also. While we were watching the monitors, I slipped off my shirt and shorts and put them on my desk.

We watched as Ted, Mary and Shelly helped put the five people in the back of three police cars and then stand and talk to the officers before the police cars drove away. I left the den and rushed to the front door, opened it and said, "Come in this way, I've already locked the sliding glass doors."

The three of them walked up on the porch and into the house and suddenly the room erupted in the sound of people clapping their hands. Ted looked around and said, "We didn't do anything. Someone else came in and kicked their ass and tied them up for us. We don't know who they were but it was fun to watch on the monitors."

Ted continued by saying, "We can all go back to bed now, I don't think we'll be disturbed any more tonight."

Ted said to Mary and Shelly, "Come on, let's check the deck and make sure it's secure and then we'll lock up the house."

The three of them walked out on the deck and looked around then came back inside and locked the door. Everyone else went upstairs but I stayed behind to make sure everything was locked up. We talked briefly and that's when Ted said, "All five of them had loaded guns with extra clips of ammo on them and there could have been a major shoot out if they had gotten in the house. Thanks to the system you had installed and the people who kicked the shit out of them, we didn't have to engage them. I wonder who those other people were."

Mary spoke up saying, "That's sure weird to have someone show up just when you need them the most and kick ass and take off. It's almost like watching a Superman movie or something."

I said, "Let's not worry about it tonight. It's late so come on; we need to go back to bed."

I led the way up the stairs and suddenly Mary said, "Wow Shelly, did you ever notice, walking behind a naked man upstairs, you can see his balls with every step he takes." Both Mary and Shelly giggled.

I said, "You ain't seen nothing yet. I paused at the top of the stairs and parted my feet and bent forward a little and showed them my ass."

Mary said to Shelly, "Your ass is a lot better looking than his. Come on, let's go get out of these clothes, I want to explore your ass."

All of us laughed and we walked down the hall saying goodnight to everyone as we passed their bedroom door. Mary and Shelly told Ted and I good night and walked into their bedroom. Ted told me he wanted to go with me and look at the monitor in my room again before he went to bed. When we got to the far corner of my room Ted turned to me and in an excited whisper said, "Those guys who came out of nowhere were mercenaries, I just know it. What the fuck, is your house under surveillance now? They just came in, took those people down and left. No one stayed to give a report. I don't know how all this is going to be taken at headquarters."

I said, "I don't know of any surveillance on my home. No one said anything to me so if it's happening, I don't know who's paying them. Well, let's not worry about it tonight, let's get some sleep."

Ted walked to the door and stopped and said, "Hi, what's the matter? Is everything alright?"

I asked who he was talking to and Ted told me Terri and Hanna was outside my bedroom door. I walked over and I could see by the look on Terri's she was worried so I said, "Go get into bed with Kim and I'll be right there."

Kim heard me and said, "Terri, Hanna, come over here sweetheart and get in next to me."

I said goodnight to Ted and then I walked over and crawled up on my bed. Hanna was lying curled to Kim and Terri was on my side. I said good night to both girls and turned off the light. I spooned up against Terri's body and that's the last thing I remember.

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** PLEASE VOTE: Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

** IF, you loved this chapter, please click on the 5 Star - below:

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison family: Dan, Kim, Jenna Morrison, Terri Powell and Hanna Lindquist

Dan's executive secretary: Beth Thompson

Beth's family: Jake, Kathy, Carrie Thompson & Fred Holden - Carrie's B/F

Jenna's Friends: Lisa Thompson, Becky Harris and Kevin Brown

Security crew: Ted and Marion Johnson

Police Officers: Mary Davis, Shelly White, Joanna Doyle

Terri's friend: Jeff and Tina, John, Abby, Deana Simpson

Jenna's friends: Lisa Thompson, Becky Harris and Kevin Brown

Lawn care crew: Tony, Patty, Beth & Barbie Williams

Babysitter: Brianne Jamison - Patty's sister

Babysitter: Jen Baker

House cleaning crew: Ashley and Paul Brennan and Sarah Green

House cleaning crew: Gus, Heidi and Debbie Brown and Joe Newton

Shelly relatives: Ken & Amy, Brian, Andy & Angela White

Mary friends: Sue Borden & Jack Reilly

Clothing salesman: Jeff Snyder

Clothing saleswoman: Cindy Spinner

Pool cleaner: Bill Smith

Dan and Beth's secretary: Kelly Jones

Kelly Jones's brother: Bruce Jones

Pilot: Jack Smith

DJ: Holly Smith, & her children Jean and Josh Smith

Store owner: Harold Gordon

Salon owner: Bill Jefferson

Photographer: Pete Jensen

****************************

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers