The Morrisons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,903 Followers

Jake asked, "Were all of them nudists before they came here?"

I smiled and replied, "Jake, that's a very long story that I will tell you someday, but not now, however the short answer is no, none of them were."

Looking at Jake I said, "I have something else I want to tell you. Jake, I know you raised your family as nudists just like I did. The one difference between us is, Kim and I are very close to our daughter, if you know what I mean?"

Jake looked at me for a few seconds before asking, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes, both my wife and I make love to our daughter and Beth has made to love all of us too. Beth was so impressed with the love we share with my daughter that she wants to make love to you."

Jake stared blankly at me before saying, "Did Beth tell you that?"

Yes, and she is going to find a time to take you off to the side and tell you her feelings. Since we are talking man to man and being honest with each other, I thought I would break the ice for Beth. If we decide to have children she has already said she won't have anything to do with any other man once she lets the shot lapse so she will know the baby is mine. There is only a small window of time for her to make love to you and be protected against pregnancy. As a father who loves his daughter, it's not true what they say about incest. My wife and I share our love equally, with Jenna. What we do privately is no one else's business."

Jake asked, "How would you feel, being that you are my daughter's boyfriend so to speak, about me making love to my daughter? Would you get jealous?"

I replied, "Jake one last thing you need to learn about me and my family is, we don't have a jealous bone in our bodies. We share everything, and I do mean everything, equally."

Jake smiled and said, "I have all the knowledge I need to know for now, I think I'm going to seriously consider your idea."

We left the den and walked out to the kitchen where I saw Ted and Shelly standing by the breakfast counter. I introduced Jake to them and then Ted handed me a newspaper. I looked at it and I couldn't miss the large color picture on the front page of three naked men standing together on the edge of the highway with cars passing by them. I read the beginning of the story below the picture where it stated the three men are the same men who were arrested recently for the abuse of two local girls. The police reported the men claim they were kidnapped by mercenaries who threatened them, waxed and shaved their bodies bald, sexually abused them, and left them on the side of the road completely naked. The article said the men couldn't identify their assailants because they were all dressed in black and had black ski masks on their heads. The men said at least one of them was a woman because she is the one who sexually abused them. The article went on to re-cap what the men had been arrested for originally and stated they were out of jail on bail. The police asked if anyone had any information to please contact the police department. The story ended with the information all three men were back in jail and being held without bail. Additional charges are pending.

I handed the paper to Jake and said, "Those are the three men who abused Terri and Hanna."

Jake scanned the article then looked at me saying with a laugh, "I'll read it later, but it looks like someone else is upset with those men."

Shelly asked, "Can you believe it. Justice is best served in this case by mercenaries. That means someone really important must be pissed at those guys for mercenaries to get involved. I can't say I'm sorry even though I believe in our justice system."

I said, "Yes, I'm sure there are many people who are happy to see the men get something for abusing the girls. I'm happy the men are back in jail, but now we have to be even more vigilant in case some of their cronies come back here for Terri. No one knows Hanna is here."

Ted said, "I agree. Before we go to bed, we should alert all those who will be staying tonight."

Jake said, "If I'd known I would have brought the pistol I carry on the tractor with me. I'm a damn good shot. I don't have it, but I'll do whatever you need me to do to protect the girls."

I said, "I have an extra pistol and I'll give it to you if you want to go into the bedroom with the girls if anything happens and close and lock the door. I have a monitor in my room which will alert me if anyone comes around and trips a sensor for the alarm. I heard Terri and Hanna are planning on sleeping in the same bed tonight so that takes care of that problem."

Jake said, "No problem, I'll be very glad to help any way I can."

Ted smiled and said, "I wouldn't want to be the person to try to break in here."

Shelly added, "Me either."

Terri came in and said to me, "I just let Jeff and Cindy, from the clothing store, in the gate and they should be at the front door any minute now."

I asked, "Is Beth on the deck?"

Terri said, "Yes, she's at the table."

I said to Terri, "Go ask her if she will go with you to answer the door; she knows Cindy and Jeff also."

It was only a few seconds later Terri and Beth walked past all of us, headed for the front door. I continued to ask Ted and Shelly some questions about their trip into the city. Ted told me since the men were arrested and were in jail without bail the officers assigned to the various posts having been put on alert for re-percussions. I asked about Jeff and Tina and their family and Ted told us they doubled the undercover police at his house. I asked Ted if he thought the family would be safe.

Ted said to me, "They have the security, but you know as well as I do, anything can happen if someone wants to get into a house bad enough. It's not like being here."

I asked Ted, "I told Tina she can come here and use the pool during the day while Jeff is at work, would it be possible for one of your cars to bring Tina and the kids out here during the week and stay with her while she's here? I was going to give her money for cab fare."

Ted smiled, "I can fix it up so she can be transported with the kids in a police car."

I replied, "I'd like that. Could you also make sure you get a female officer to be her escort so she'll feel comfortable to enjoy herself? Of course, the female officer would have to be one who could be very discreet, if you know what I mean. It would even be more beneficial if you selected a female officer today and asked her to come out here so she could meet everyone."

Ted and Shelly stared at me and finally Ted said, "HOLY SHIT, BATMAN! Dan, you aren't asking for a favor, are you?"

I smiled and said, "The pressure is on Ted. Let's see what you've got."

Shelly started laughing and said, "This ought to be good. I can't wait to see Mr. Magic pull the rabbit out of the hat, on this one."

Ted smiled and said to Shelly, "You know as well as I do that I can make one phone call and have a female volunteer for duty, but her mouth is an unhinged flapper. If I allowed her to come out here, we would have the whole department volunteering to come out here just to see you and Mary naked. Shelly, please go get Mary and ask her to come in here for a few minutes."

Jake looked at me and said, "Is there no end for you in the protection of the girls and Jeff?"

Ted looked at Jake and said, "This man has done as much as my whole police department to make sure Terri, Hanna, and Jeff and his family stay safe. Do you know he also created a job for Jeff after Jeff couldn't go back to work in the store?"

Jake smiled and said, "I'm learning more and more all the time, and I must say, I'm impressed."

Mary and Shelly came back into the kitchen and Ted asked, "Can either of you think of a female officer you feel we can trust coming here and not talking about the nudity?"

Mary and Shelly looked at each other and threw out a few names. Suddenly, Mary asked, "What about that new officer who's working in the jail during her probation period? I've talked to her in the locker room and she seems to be open."

Shelly added, "Oh yeah, I remember her. Her name is......."

Mary added, "Her name is Joanna Doyle."

Ted asked, "Do you think she is trustworthy enough to keep our little nude secret?"

Mary spoke up and said, "Ted, if you can clear the way for her as a possibility to be here, then I will gladly talk to her and find out if she can keep our situation to herself. I have her cell number and I'd be glad to put on a tank top and shorts and meet her out in the front of the house and talk to her before I expose her to what we do here. No pun intended, of course."

Ted said, "OK, I'll go into the den and make a couple of calls and see what I can find out."

Just then, Beth walked into the kitchen with Jeff and Cindy from the clothing store. Beth said, "I took them up to my room so they could leave their clothes up there while they enjoy the party. I smiled and stepped forward and shook hands with Jeff and opened my arms to hug Cindy. After a brief hesitation Cindy stepped close to me and hugged me. Jeff started to say, "Um.... Mr. Morrison..."

I held up my hand and said, "From today on, you can call me Dan and this is Beth. If you want to be formal when your boss is around, then ok, but when we are alone or while you are here, call us Dan and Beth. Please."

Jeff smiled and said, "Dan, we really appreciate the invitation to meet your friends and family. As you can see both of us are a little shy because this is the first time we've ever been nude in front of each other. Cindy is handling this better than me because I have something showing and she doesn't."

I looked down and saw Jeff was trying to hide his hard on behind Cindy and when I looked back up I said, "Jeff, don't worry. I've been a nudist all my life and I've seen many nude females and every now and then I still get a hard on when around a group. So don't worry, it happens."

Jeff smiled weakly at me while Cindy was wearing a broad smile on her face. I looked at Beth and said, "Beth, would you take Jeff and Cindy out to the pool so Jeff can get in the water and cool off a little and maybe he won't worry so much. Once you're in the water Jeff, no one will ever know."

Jeff said, "Thank you, Mr. ...... um Dan."

When Beth escorted them outside, Jake smiled at me and said, "This is getting interesting."

I smiled and said, "Jeff and Cindy work in the clothing store where Beth and I buy our suits. They are excellent customer service people as well as exceptional sales people. I invited them to come to the party because Cindy indicated she is interested in nudism. She wanted to have a tan like Beth has."

****************************

Ted came back from my den and said to Mary, "If you have Joanna's cell number, call her because she isn't working today."

Mary walked over and picked up the phone on the counter and dialed Joanna's number. When Joanna answered, Mary told her who was calling then asked, "Are you doing anything today?"

We watched the facial expressions of Mary as she listened then she said, "Ok, well, I have to talk to you and get your opinion on a job that may open up for you."

Mary listened and said, "Yes, I'm serious and if you can come out and talk to me, I'll give you the details and introduce you to everyone, if you want the job. Are you interested?"

Finally Mary asked, "Do you have a pen handy? I'll give you the address where I'm staying."

After Mary gave Joanna the address she asked, "When should I expect you?"

Then Mary said, "Ok, a half hour is fine and I'll be waiting for you. When you get to the gate push the button and Terri will open the gate for you. Ok, thanks, see you in a half hour. Bye."

Mary turned around and said to Ted, Shelly, Jake and me, "She wants to get out of jail duty so she's willing to do anything that might help her. I think we have a winner!"

We continued to talk between us and it didn't seem like a half hour went by but apparently it did and when the gate phone rang, Terri picked it up and said, "Ok, drive up to the front of the house and come to the door. I'll let Mary know you're here."

Mary made a mad dash through the house and up the stairs to grab a tank top and a pair of shorts. We saw Mary again when she walked rapidly towards the door and Terri handed her two bottles of cold water and a confidentiality statement. Mary gave us the thumbs up and finished walking to the door to answer it on the third ring of the door bell. Mary opened the door and stepped out on the porch and handed Joanna a bottle of water and invited her to sit down is a porch chair."

Joanna was excited and asked, "So Mary tell me about this assignment that might be open to me. I'd do almost anything to get out of doing jail duty. I understand that everyone has to start out there, but I want to get out and start doing police work and not receive what other officers have arrested. Besides jail duty, as you know, is nasty. Most of the women are slobs."

Mary started by saying, "Joanna, there's no guarantee that you will get out of the jail immediately, but if you volunteer for the detail I have in mind, I'm positive I can get Sergeant Johnson to speak on your behalf and get you into the next open position you're qualified for. You said you want to be on the road and he is the one person who can help you make that happen."

Mary continued by saying, "Are you aware that Shelly and I are on a special detail right now?"

Joanna said, "I've heard rumors, but I don't know for sure what you two are doing."

Mary asked, "Do you remember the girls who were abused by the store owners?"

Joanna said, "Oh yeah, I remember one of them was in the hospital and the guys are out on bail."

Mary said, "Well the girls live here and Shelly and I are on special assignment to protect them. We work twelve hour shifts, Shelly has the day shift and I have the night shift. The owners of the estate didn't want us sleeping in our car so we're actually living here and doing our assignment at the same time. The owners of the estate gave us a room of our own so we don't have to travel back and forth from the city."

Joanna said, "Oh that's so cool. I wish I could get an assignment like that."

Mary said, "Joanna, before I say anything more about our assignment, the owners of the estate have a confidentiality statement they want everyone to sign to protect themselves and in essence provides the same protection for us. Here is a copy of the statement they handed me on the way to the door. If you are interested in the assignment, then we have to ask you to sign this. You don't have anything to worry about signing the statement because Shelly, Sgt. Johnson and I have all signed that same statement. I can't really explain anything more until you decide if you want to sign it or not."

Joanna read the statement and said, "I don't see anything in here that would cause me harm or cause me problems at work so, if you have a pen, I'll sign it."

After Joanna signed the form she handed it back to Mary and Mary laid it on the other chair beside her. Then without any hesitation Mary stood up and pulled off her tank top and dropped her shorts and stood before Joanna completely naked. Joanna's mouth fell open and she gasped several times before she could ask, "Mary, what are you doing?"

The reason I had to have you sign the confidentiality statement is because the owners of this estate are nudists and they are also executives in the companies they work for. By the statement we agree not to say anything about what we do or see here and in the same manner, we don't want anyone else to say anything about what we do or say here. So the protection goes both ways as I told you."

Joanna said, "Please tell me you wear clothes when there are others around you."

Mary said, "That's just it, the Morrisons are nudists and they hired nudists to fill all their staff positions. When I came here to do my detail, the situation was explained to me and although I wasn't a nudist when I started here, I am now. To answer your question, no, I don't wear any clothes when I'm here. The only reason I put my tank top and shorts on, was for you. I didn't want to freak you out until I had a chance to talk to you. This is how I'm dressed all the time and have been since I came here. I will tell you up front that no one forces you to do anything you don't want to do and no one coerces anyone into doing anything they don't want to do."

Mary said, "Shelly and I are going away next week and we need someone to be with the wife of the third party in that problem with the store owners. Unknown to most everyone, a guy named Jeff was the assistant manager in the store owned by Harold Gordon. Since we will be with Terri and Hanna, Mr. Morrison told Tina, Jeff's wife, she could come and bring her three children here next week and use the pool, hot tub and basically enjoy themselves. That's where you come in, if you are interested. We need to find a female officer who is willing to be Tina's escort and hang out with her during the day here on the estate and then take her back to her home in the city in the evening. The female officer we are searching for should be willing to be nude because Tina and the children will be nude. Now, I'll answer any questions you may have."

Joanna sat stunned and asked, "So you, Shelly, and Sgt. Johnson are all nude when you are here?"

Mary said, "Would you like for me to call Ted out here so you can see for yourself?"

Joanna asked, "But isn't that sexual harassment?"

Mary said, "Oh God no, please don't mention that too loudly. The request for us to be nude didn't come from Ted... it came from the Morrison family. I'm not on duty right now so I'm not talking to you as Officer Mary Davis; I'm asking you as a representative of the Morrison family and a person who knows you. I am the one who suggested your name. Ted called headquarters and got the approval to get you assigned to the detail if and that means IF you agree to take the job. IF you don't take us up on the offer, then we will have to ask someone else."

Joanna sat silent for a few minutes before she asked, "Did you say Sgt. Johnson called and had me cleared for the detail, if I wanted it?"

Mary replied, "Yes he did. That means IF you accept the detail, you can be lounging around in the pool, sunbathing, eating whatever you want from the refrigerator or pantry, and the best part is, you'll be paid to do all that. All you will be responsible for is the safety of Tina Simpson and her three children."

Mary continued, "We invited you here today at Mr. Morrison's request so you could meet Tina and her three children because Mr. Morrison is throwing a party today so there are plenty of other nude people here. He said, if you are willing to accept the assignment, you can stay for the party and hang out with us today."

Again, Joanna was silent for a few minutes before asking, "What do I have to do to prove I'm willing to do the assignment?"

Mary said, "Stand up and take off your clothes. We've been nude in the locker room so it's not like we haven't seen each other nude before."

Joanna said, "That was in a women's locker room, now you're talking about me walking naked in front of a police sergeant who can get me fired if he wanted to. I'm not sure I'm willing to jeopardize my job for this."

Mary said, "Please excuse me for a minute, I'll be right back."

Mary stood up and walked over to the front door and walked inside and asked me to send Ted and Shelly out to the front porch. Then she went back out on the porch with Joanna. A few moments later, Shelly walked out on the porch, nude, with Ted right behind her. Joanna looked at both of them and gasped in surprise again.

Joanna said, "I don't know if I can do this or not. All of you are so casual about being nude in front of each other. I'm not a nudist."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,903 Followers