The Morrisons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued by saying, after a pause long enough for Jenny to nod her head in approval, "Life is also full of choices, and as we grow older, those choices change. The choice could have major ramifications on the rest of your life. Whatever choice you make, you must be ready to accept full responsibility for your choice. I hope I haven't confused you."

Jenny sat quietly for a few seconds before she stood up and moved into the seat beside me and quietly said, "I understand that you can't give me specifics, because you can't predict the future any more than I can. I also understand that if I were given the opportunity to be nude sometime in the future, I will have to make a choice at that time. Right now, I feel very comfortable being naked with all of you. I don't feel the least bit threatened, personally or sexually."

After a moment's pause, Jenny whispered, "I know I don't have to tell you anything personal, but I want you to know I'm a virgin, and I prefer to keep it that way until my wedding night."

I looked into Jenny's eyes and quietly said, "Your secret is safe with me. I'll never tell anyone."

Jenny started to say something, but I held up my hand and stopped her. I motioned for Beth to join us. Once Beth was seated, I looked at Jenny and said, "Please continue."

Jenny smiled at Beth and me, then in a subdued voice, she said, "Dan, I'll accept your offer to be Beth's Executive Flight Attendant. I will do whatever is expected of me, and if I am asked to do it naked, I will not hesitate to take off my clothes in front of anyone she's with at the time."

Beth reached over, offered her hand to Jenny, and said, "I'm so glad you accepted Dan's offer. I'm sure it will be a pleasure to work with you."

I said, "Beth, please take Jenny into your office and draw up a statement like we have for Linda and have Jenny sign it. Please keep the door between our offices closed, because I am going to talk to Janet, Frosty and Jerry. If I call you into my office for any reason, I want you to be dressed. Now, if both of you will excuse me, I have to go put some clothes on before I meet with Frosty."

For the next hour, I spoke separately with Frosty, Janet and Jerry in my office and learned more about them. All three of them were happy with their job, but none of them showed any interest in advancing. All three seemed to be happy flying and attending to only a few passengers.

When I finished in my office, I took a walk over to the flight deck and knocked on the door. I opened it and stepped inside and Captain Bob McGrath looked over his shoulder saying, "Come in Dan. Pull up a seat and sit down. We were just talking about you."

I smiled as I sat down in the seat across from the navigator and said, "I hope you were telling your crew all the good things about me."

Captain McGrath laughed and said, "But Dan, I don't know any good things about you yet."

I leaned back in my seat, and with a huge smirk on my face, I said, "Ok, I see how you're gonna be, Bob. I might have to trade you in for a new pilot."

Bob laughed and said, "Damn Dan, you sure know how to play hardball. Ok, I give up! I was telling them I thought you were a great guy."

I asked, "Bob, would I still be a great guy if I told you that we may be in Germany longer than originally planned, and that we may travel by air to various locations around Germany?"

Bob's head snapped around, and he asked, "Are you shittin' me? What's the occasion for staying?"

I smiled and said, "I talked to Tom earlier, and he asked me about the people I have with me. He asked if they'd ever visited Germany before. I told him none of them had, so he told me that after I complete my business, he was authorizing me to take some extra time and show my family around. He gave me unlimited use of the company planes, not only on this trip but in the future."

Bob slapped his leg and turned to his co-pilot and said, "See, I told you he was a nice guy."

The co-pilot looked back at Bob and said, "But Captain, you just finished telling us what a prick he was, just before he came in the door."

Bob reached out and cuffed the co-pilot's shoulder and said, "You better tell Dan I didn't say that!"

The co-pilot rubbed his shoulder, turned towards me, and said, "Did you see Captain McGrath assault me? Can I get him fired so I can have his job?"

I looked at the navigator who leaned back in his chair and sported a big smile on his face. Then I looked at the co-pilot and asked, "Did Captain McGrath assault you? I must have missed something."

Bob and the navigator roared with laughter while the co-pilot sat in his seat looking straight ahead and trying very hard not to crack a smile. When the laughter calmed down, Bob said to his co-pilot, "Well Tom, I guess I'm safe in my job, but your job is looking kind of shaky after trying to get me fired." Again, Bob and the navigator roared with laughter.

I sat in my seat and asked, "I hope you guys keep up all this good-natured banter. I'd hate to see what would happen if you really started fighting up here. By the way, did I tell you that you guys have the greatest view up here?"

Bob asked me, "Are you serious Dan about staying and traveling around Germany?"

I replied, "Bob, I expect my family and friends to give me an answer when we eat dinner. I'll let you know right after I find out. I'll have them put together a list of places they want to go, and I'll get it to you. I know you'll have to make flight plans. You'll have time to do that while I'm at my meetings."

Bob smiled and said, "Sounds great to me Dan. I'll wait to hear from you."

I stood up and looked out the windows, then said, "I love the view but I'm going to get back to the family now. Take care and fly safely, it took a long time to get me this good looking."

All three on the flight deck said good-bye as I turned and walked out the door.

****************************

Joanna, Amy and Tina got out of the pool after a long leisurely soak. After they dried off, Joanna asked Amy and Tina if they would fix some lunch for everyone. They said yes and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Patty, Barbie and Beth got out of the pool, dried off and went into the kitchen to help with lunch. Tony got out of the pool, dried off, and joined Joanna at the table.

Joanna didn't realize how she was sitting until she saw Tony looking downward. She looked down and saw that she had her right foot flat on the seat and her bent knee off to the side. Joanna smiled and said, "Tony, I hope the way I'm sitting isn't bothering you."

Tony looked up at Joanna's face and smiled before saying, "I guess I'm caught! But while I'm caught, I want to say that you are very beautiful down there, and I'm amazed that with your small size you were able to take most of Bill's cock inside you."

Joanna smiled and said, "Tony, I don't know how he fit that monster inside me either, but that's the biggest cock I've ever had, and it packed me full. I want Bill to fuck me again!"

Tony smiled and said, "You're a very beautiful young lady! If you ever want a smaller cock, I'll willingly volunteer."

Joanna smiled and said, "I love a juicy pussy as much as I love a hard cock so if I can have both, I'll be a happy lady."

Tony smiled and asked, "Are four to one odds in favor of the females too much for you?"

Joanna's eyes lit up at she looked at Tony then asked, "Do you mean your wife and sisters along with you?"

Tony smiled and said, "We're a nice tight family."

Joanna said, "Let me talk to the girls, and I'll get back to you."

Joanna and Tony continued to talk. Ten minutes later, Amy called out to the kids, "Get out of the pool and get dried off. Lunch will be ready in a few minutes."

Beth came out of the house and put paper plates on the table. Barbie carried out a couple bags of chips and the mustard. Amy came out a few minutes later with a plate full of hot dogs and Tina had the bags of hot dog rolls.

Everyone gathered around the table while Patty, Amy and Tina fixed food for the six kids. They got the kids seated before fixing something to eat for themselves. Once everyone had something to eat, they sat down and enjoyed their lunch. Brian chose to sit with the adults instead with the other kids. Amy saw that Brian was spending a lot of time looking downward, and when she followed his gaze, she noticed his eyes were looking toward Joanna. Amy smiled to herself and kept on eating her lunch.

Tina said, "Over the weekend, many people took a walk to the little spring in the woods. Would any of you be interested in going out there?"

Patty said, "If you'd like a guide out to the little pond, I'd be very glad to show you. It's a very nice walk, and the kids will enjoy it."

Tina looked over at her kids and asked, "Do you guys want to take a walk with us out in the woods?"

All of the kids said yes. After lunch was finished and cleaned up, everyone grabbed a towel and a bottle of water. Joanna fastened her pistol belt together and put it along with her radio in a cloth bag she found in the kitchen. She also put a bottle of water in the bag and picked up a towel. When everyone was ready, Patty and Tony led the way across the field in the back of the house towards the trail in the woods. It took a little longer than usual to get to the small pond, because the kids kept running off the trail and around trees, then back to the trail. They stayed at the pond and enjoyed the cold water for about forty-five minutes before everyone got out of the water and dried off. The walk back was just as exciting for the kids. By the time they got back to the house, everyone was ready to jump in the pool to cool off.

Tony and his family went back to work after relaxing in the pool for a little while. Amy stood by the pool and watched the kids playing in the water. Finally she asked, "Angela, can you keep an eye on the younger kids so we can lie down and work on our tan?"

Angela smiled up at her mom and said, "Sure mom. We're having a great time in the pool."

Tina, Amy and Joanna sat down on the deck. Each one rubbed some sun tan lotion on the front of her body, then laid back to soak up some sun. The sun shining on each of the three lotion-coated bodies made them sparkle. They were spaced far enough apart so they could bend their arms and rest their heads in the palms of their hands and not bump into each other. All three of them parted their legs wide enough that they could feel the warm air inside their thighs and on their pussy lips.

After playing for awhile, Brian walked up the steps and stopped in his tracks as he blatantly stared at his mother's open pussy and her wonderful tits. He was in heaven to see the same spread-open pose from Tina and especially Joanna. Brian picked up his towel and started to dry his body, but his eyes traveled between the three sets of spread-open legs. Brian came up with an idea to get closer to the lovely pussies. He asked, "Mom, do you want me to rub sun tan lotion on you?"

Amy smiled up at Brian and said, "Sure honey, if you want to. Let me turn over and you can rub some on my back."

Brian waited for his mom to turn over, then knelt down next to her. Before he squirted lotion on his mom's back, Brian looked across her body at the other two female bodies. They were still lying on their backs, and their eyes were closed so neither of them saw him staring, first at their tits, and then down to their bald pussy mounds. From where he was kneeling, he could see their slits disappear down between their open thighs. Instantly, his cock sprang to attention. Brian didn't want to interrupt the wonderful view he had so he tried to ignore his cock bobbing up and down in front of him.

Finally, Brian squirted some lotion on his mom's back and shoulders. Then he leaned over and started spreading it all over her skin. When her shoulders and back were sufficiently covered, he squirted some lotion on her ass cheeks. Suddenly, Brian got an idea. He stood up and asked, "Mom, I'm going to kneel down here between your feet so I can get the lotion on your legs better. Would you please open your legs a little bit for me?"

Not thinking anything of the request, Amy moved her feet apart about a foot. She felt her son kneel between her legs. Amy didn't even say anything or stop Brian when he pushed outward on her ankles until she realized she was spread open enough for Brian to have a full view of her open pussy. Amy still didn't say anything, because Brian was her son, and he was doing her a favor by applying sun tan lotion on her back. Brian took her silence as acceptance of his actions so he moved up further between his mom's open legs. Without saying anything to her, he saw his mom automatically open her legs further for him. Brian looked down at his mom's bald open pussy lips and saw the small hole that was the opening into her vagina.

Looking downward and marveling at the success of his plan, Brian started spreading more lotion on his mom's ass cheeks. Then he leaned forward to rub some excess lotion into his mom's back. As he did so, his cock moved up into the groove of her ass cheeks. He felt his mom jump at the contact, but again he took her silence as acceptance for what had happened. Brian moved his upper body back, then picked up the bottle of lotion and squirted more lotion on the center of her back. He spread the lotion out and massaged the lotion into her skin. Each time he leaned forward to push the lotion up on her shoulders, the head of his cock bumped against her. Finally Amy said, "Brian, finish up my legs, maybe Tina or Joanna would like some lotion on their backs."

Amy purred, "Tina, Joanna, Brian certainly does a good job. He has magic hands, and it feels great when he applies the lotion."

Both Tina and Joanna said they would love Brian to put lotion on them so Brian moved backwards and applied more lotion to his mom's legs. Amy never made any attempt to close her legs so Brian's eyes were fixed on her open pussy as he applied the lotion to her lower leg and on up her thigh. As his hands moved up his mom's thigh, one on the inside and one on the outside, Brian intentionally slid the hand on the inside of his mom's thigh all the way up and gently bumped against her pussy. The next time he moved his hands up; he bumped against her pussy a little harder. The third time, Brian extended his index finger, and when he bumped into his mom's pussy, the tip of his finger went into her by a fraction of an inch. He heard a small gasp escape his mom's lips. Brian switched thighs, and this time he extended his other index finger. Each time his hands spread lotion up her thigh, his index finger dipped into his mom's pussy. On the fourth or fifth time, Amy involuntarily raised her hips off the deck in an unintentional move to get some more of Brian's finger inside her. Brian smiled and said, "Ok mom, you're covered with suntan lotion, Tina do you want some on you?"

Amy said, "His hands feel marvelous Tina."

Tina said, "Let me roll over Brian, and you can do me too."

Brian giggled. He stood up and moved to a standing position at Tina's feet. Without saying anything, Brian kneeled down and moved Tina's ankles apart, then moved his knees up between her lower legs. He pushed her legs further apart and moved up between her legs so that all he had to do was lean forward a little bit and his cock would rub against Tina's pussy just like he had done with his mom. Like Amy, Tina did not stop Brian from spreading her legs so far apart, even though she knew in her mind that her pussy had to be spread so far open that Brian could see inside her if he looked. And look, Brian did. He immediately noticed that Tina's inner pussy lips were much larger than his mom's were. Actually they were opened like the petals of a flower, and her hole was clearly visible.

Brian started by squirting some lotion on Tina's back and shoulders. Then he set the bottle down and leaned forward to spread the lotion out and rub it in. When he did, the tip of his cock settled between Tina's spread-open pussy, right at her entrance. Tina jumped at the contact, and a little more of Brian's cock head slipped between her lips. Tina quickly put her hips back down and although she blushed, she didn't say anything because she had caused the additional contact by raising her hips. Tina became slightly embarrassed when her pussy juices started to flow, and the lips of her pussy became slick with her juices.

Brian smiled to himself as he kept bumping his cock against Tina's pussy. He spread the sun tan lotion over Tina's shoulders, back and finally her ass cheeks. When Brian determined that he had spent enough time spreading the lotion over Tina's back, Brian moved backward and squirted lotion on Tina's left leg. This time Brian didn't hesitate to extend his right index finger, and when he reached the top of Tina's thighs the tip of his finger slipped into Tina's pussy. Tina moaned softly. Neither Brian nor Tina said anything. Brian looked at both his mom on his left side and Joanna on his right side. Neither paid any attention to Tina's moan.

Brian's heart was racing when on the fourth slide up the inside of Tina's thigh she raised up her hips as she had done before, and his finger slipped inside Tina up to the second knuckle. Tina visibly shuddered and allowed her hips to fall back when Brian's hands moved downward. Brian finished Tina's left leg and immediately started on her right leg. His left index finger was aimed a little lower when he moved up Tina's thigh, and when he bumped into her pussy, his finger bumped into Tina's extended clit, and her body shook. Brian was all smiles. Tina looked over her shoulder at Brian just as his finger bumped and momentarily rubbed her clit. Her breath caught in her throat, and her eyes got wide just before she dropped her head back on her folded arms without saying a word. Brian didn't want to push his luck the first time so he finished applying the lotion on Tina, then asked Joanna if she was ready to roll over.

Joanna opened her eyes and looked up at Brian standing at her feet staring down at her pussy. Her eyes moved down and she saw his rigid cock standing straight out in front of him. For some reason Joanna thought Brian's cock looked bigger than it had earlier. She smiled up at Brian and asked him quietly, "Don't you want to go into the bathroom and take care of that first before you spread lotion on me? It looks like it might be painful."

Brian was smiling when he said, "Looking at you three beautiful ladies has that effect on a guy. If I jerk off before I put lotion on you, I'll most likely get hard again when I apply lotion to you, and then I'd have to make two trips to the bathroom."

Joanna giggled and said, "Alright, but be careful with that thing. It's loaded ya know!"

Brian watched as Joanna turned over. When she did, he squatted, then kneeled down between her feet, then put his hands on her ankles and pushed outward until he had enough room to move forward so he could reach Joanna's shoulders. While Brian was picking up the sun tan lotion, he looked down at Joanna's spread pussy and thought how lucky he was to be in this position. Brian's mind was working overtime as he thought about being able to offer this service to all three of them for a week.

Brian squirted sun tan lotion on Joanna's ass cheeks, back and shoulders then set the bottle down. Brian started at Joanna's ass cheeks spreading the lotion around, then working up to her lower back. It wasn't until his hands were at Joanna's ribs that his cock made the first contact with the spread-open lips of Joanna's pussy. Joanna's immediate response was to look back over her shoulder at Brian. Not wanting to embarrass him, she said, "Hey, ummmm ya have to be careful."

Brian smiled and said, "Ok, I will."

Brian started spreading the lotion on Joanna's back again. It wasn't until he had to reach up to her shoulders that his cock pushed right between the folds of Joanna's pussy. His cock head rested in the edge of the passageway into her body. Brian froze in place and didn't move. However, Joanna's reflexive jump with her hips, jerking up and backwards at the same moment, caused half of Brian's cock to slip inside her. Both Joanna and Brian froze in place for only a few seconds. Suddenly Brian pulled back, and Joanna rolled her upper body up on her side and looked directly into Brian's eyes. They held their mutual stare for a few seconds. Joanna finally said, "Um..... Brian, ... I think you've covered my shoulders pretty well, you can move down a little."