The Morrisons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers

"His name is Hank." I said as I walked back to my car. I motioned for everyone to follow me. I got into my car, pulled inside and parked my car. Ted and Jenna pulled in beside me. Everyone collected all their personal items while I got out of the car and opened the back. I took out both Beth's and my computer bags and my attaché case. I handed Beth her computer when she walked around the back of the car. She leaned in and gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you, kind sir."

When all the cars locked up, we walked over to the open hangar door. I saw Captain McGrath walking back to the hangar. Hank was driving towards the plane. Captain McGrath said, "I'm going to give him a gate pass with an ID number. The guards will let him pass through without a problem.

"Go ahead and board the plane. The crew is on board already. The ground crew is going to load your luggage onto the plane with the lift-bed truck. I'll be ready just as soon as I get Hank his pass."

We walked over to the plane and walked up the portable stairs. I made it to the landing and turned to watch everyone else coming up the stairs. When Terri was standing next to me, she turned towards me saying, "I always wondered what it looked like from up here. I feel like the President standing here." Terri raised her arm and waved as if there were a crowd watching her, waiting for her to wave goodbye.

I hugged Terri and said, "Sweetheart, if you want to dream you're the President, go ahead and wave to your constituents, because we have to leave now."

Terri looked at me when we stepped back from our hug. She turned one last time and waved to the masses, then turned and walked into the plane. I followed her inside. I was awestruck by the enormous size. One of the flight crew came up to me and said, "Hi, my name is Linda. I'm in charge of the flight attendants. They told me you are Mr. Morrison."

I said, "Yes, my name is Dan Morrison, and you may call me Dan."

Linda said, "OK Dan, would you like me to take your group on a tour of the plane? We have a little while before we have to take off."

I looked around and saw everyone looking around and said, "Yes, that would be an excellent idea."

I heard Jenna exclaim, "OH WOW! Look! This plane is sooooooo beautiful and very big!" Everyone else was ohhhing and awwwing as they looked around.

I said to everyone, "Listen up. Linda is going to take us on a tour of the plane. We only have a little while so we'll have to move right along."

Linda said, "Hi I'm Linda, and I'm in charge of the flight attendants on this flight. Behind you, there are rows of luxury leather seats, enough to seat sixty-six people. Overhead, up here on the wall, we have a large Sharp AQUOS 80-inch LCD flat-screen television which we use for movies. It can also be hooked up to a computer and used for business presentations. Please follow me."

We walked through a door and into a room with a large table towards the center on the right side of the room. On the left side were additional seats and a large bar. Linda said, "This is the small boardroom which doubles as our dining area. We serve all meals in this room. Through that door in the back is our full-sized galley. Our chef partially prepared your meals in his kitchen ground-side; then the food was loaded on board. Final preparations will be done while we are in-flight."

Linda said, "Let's go upstairs, and I'll show you around up there."

We walked out the door and down the rows of seats. Linda pointed out the four bathrooms located near the stairs. We walked up the stairs and into a lounge area with leather couches and chairs. Linda pointed out another large flat-screen television hanging at the front of the lounge. She told us that it was the same as the one downstairs.

Linda also pointed out the bar against the wall and told us that it was set up just like the one downstairs. She also said, "Dan, whenever you are up on this floor, I will be up here as well. It is my job to make sure you are taken care of."

In the back of the lounge area was a hallway down the center of the plane. We walked through the lounge area into the hallway. Linda opened the first door on the right and said, "Ms. Thompson, this is your office. It's as spacious as it can be for an airplane office."

We looked into the office and noticed it was indeed very spacious and was equipped with a large wooden desk. Linda said, "Your office chair rotates, and there is a slide bar on the floor you will have to lock so that your seat stays in place once you're a comfortable distance from the desk. There is a printer on the stand right behind your desk."

Beth smiled and said, "Looks very nice."

Linda stepped over to the door directly opposite Beth's office door. She opened it and said, "Over here, Ms. Thompson, is your executive bedroom, complete with a bathroom and a shower. As you can see, you have a king size bed. The door has a lock in the handle just like at home, and the key is in your center desk drawer. I have the only other key in case I have to come and get you for any reason."

Beth said, "Linda, please call me Beth. We don't have to be formal while we are flying unless we have special guests or dignitaries on board with us."

"OK Beth, I'll remember that. Let me show you the rest of this floor, and then we can get back downstairs and get ready for takeoff."

Opening the next door on the right Linda said, "Let's go in here. Dan, this is your office. That door over there is a connecting door between your office and Beth's. Your office chair is the same as Beth's chair. You will have to adjust it to make it comfortable for you. There is an intercom system on your desk which will allow you to page anyone on the plane. I will show you more of the office features once we are in the air. The door on the other end of your office is your entrance into the boardroom which I'll show you in a few moments."

"If you follow me, I'll show you your bedroom, Dan." Linda said.

We walked across the hall into another bedroom set up similar to Beth's room. Linda said, "Dan, you also have an executive bedroom with a full bathroom and shower. As you can see, your room has a small desk over there, because, when Mr. Banks and Ms. Summers traveled, they used to work late and liked to be comfortable. That door over there is the connecting door between your bedroom and Beth's. Dan, the key to your bedroom is in your center desk drawer and again, I have the only other key."

Back in the hall way, we followed Linda to the next door on the left. She opened it and stepped aside so that we could look into the room. It only had a double bed. Linda said, "There are seven bedrooms and all of them are the same size as this one and can be used by others. Of course, all our seats on both floors recline and they are nicer and far more spacious than regular first class seats on commercial flights."

The next door on the right opened up into the boardroom that Linda had told us about in my office. There was a medium-sized table with sixteen chairs. Linda pointed down the hall and said, "There are three bathrooms down there, and each one has a shower for the people sleeping in the smaller bedrooms. That's the dime tour, and it's time we went back down stairs to get ready for takeoff."

As we walked through the plane, Linda kept talking, "All of you can explore wherever you want, once we are airborne. We aren't a commercial flight so Captain McGrath will give you the flight-related information. Mr. Morrison will set movement limits for the passengers.

"If we hit turbulence, Captain McGrath will advise you to sit down and fasten your seatbelts. He will let you know when it is safe to walk around again. If you are going to go to sleep in a bed during the flight, there is a seat-belt-type strap across each bed, please fasten that strap over your body before you go to sleep so you won't fall out of bed if we hit turbulence."

"There are intercoms in each room. You can use them to page a flight attendant. We are here to make sure you have a comfortable and safe flight. Please don't hesitate to page us if you need anything. Also, in case of emergencies, there is an oxygen mask above each seat and a couple above each bed. The sofas have oxygen masks over them, and there are seat belts between the cushions. Since we will be flying over water you will find there is an inflatable life vest in each seat. There are three in each of the couches and there are two above each bed."

When we were back downstairs, I said to Linda, "I'd like all the flight attendants and the chef to come out so we can meet them."

Linda said, "Very well Dan, I'll have them do that once we are airborne. I suggest that both you and Beth put your computer bags in that cabinet over there until after take-off."

Suddenly, we felt the engines start, and Captain McGrath's voice came over the intercom saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are preparing for takeoff. Please sit down and fasten your seatbelt. I will let you know when it's safe for you to get up and walk around once we're airborne. Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy your flight."

All of us sat down and buckled our seat belt as the plane started moving. We taxied out to the end of the runway holding area, and when it was our turn to take off; Captain McGrath moved our plane into position. I felt and heard the engines roar and then we started to roll. We traveled down the runway, lifted off, and we were on our way to Germany. About ten minutes into the flight, Linda announced, "You can unfasten your seatbelts now. If anyone wants to watch a movie, please let me know. We have a large selection. Also we will be serving lunch at noon our time. Until then, you are free to wander around the plane and explore."

I looked at everyone and said, "Beth and I are going up to our offices to do some work. Enjoy yourselves. Don't be afraid to explore like Linda said. If anyone wants to join the mile-high club, the bedrooms are available."

Linda came back a little later with the three other flight attendants and the chef. They introduced themselves, and Linda informed us that they would be coming around to ask if we wanted something to snack on or drink in a little while. Linda again said, "For those of you who are used to flying commercial flights, the usual rules don't apply to this flight so please enjoy yourselves."

I asked Linda, "In a little while would you check with Captain McGrath and see if he will have an estimated arrival time for us? I want Beth to call the hotel to have them send a shuttle bus out to pick us up at the airport. We'll be upstairs working in our offices."

Beth picked up her computer bag, I picked up both my computer bag and attaché case, and we retreated to my office. When the door closed on my office, Beth set down her computer bag, walked over to me, then reached out and hugged me saying, "I love you Dan."

I kissed Beth, then said, "I love you too Beth. I hope you haven't felt left out for the past couple of nights when we had Terri and Hanna in bed with us."

Beth looked at me and said, "Dan, I don't know what those girls went through, but on Saturday night when those people came to your home intent on harming them, I was scared enough for all of us. I've talked with my parents, and you are a champion in our eyes. As for me, I love you even more if that's possible. I want the man who takes extra measures to provide a safe haven for his family to be the father of our children. I've told you, my body is yours to use as you wish. I can only make that commitment to you knowing that you will always protect me."

"I'm expecting you to show my body to others while we're on this trip. I know you said we can't be naked in the office, but I want you to invent a time to expose me when we aren't doing business."

"Let's get some work done, and then we will have time to play" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Beth stepped back away from me and I said, "I want you to call our office and see if there have been any changes, or if there are any updates we should know about. I also want you to call the company in Germany and let them know we are on our way. Since they want to do business with our company, ask them if they have someone who can be available to act as a tour guide for our group. While I set up my laptop, would you please call Brenda and get Tom on the line for me?"

Beth smiled at me and stuck out her hand in my direction. I laid my cell phone in her hand and she turned and walked towards her office door. Suddenly, we heard a knock on my office door. Beth re-directed her steps, walked to my office door, and opened it. We saw Linda standing in the hall. I invited her in.

Linda walked over to my desk and said, "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but Mr. Banks told me to talk to both of you at the earliest convenient time during the flight."

I smiled at Linda and said, "No, you're not interrupting anything. We're just settling in to get some work done. Please, tell us what's on your mind."

Linda smiled and said, "Mr. Banks made me his Senior Executive Flight Attendant for all flights a few years ago and like your Executive Secretary, he had me sign a confidentiality agreement. Therefore, like Beth, I have a commitment not to divulge any information or anything I see or hear in the performance of my duties."

"Because of my status, I am the only flight attendant Mr. Banks allowed to enter his office or his bedroom. Mr. Banks called me on Friday and told me to make you aware of my status. He said to tell you that if you have any questions, you can contact him. He also told me to make sure I met both your needs and Beth's needs while flying. The bottom line is, I am at your service and the other flight attendants will take care of the other passengers. I would also like to suggest that you keep your bedrooms locked anytime we fly, so other people on the flight won't be inclined to use them. Of course that may not apply for this flight since you have family and friends with you. As I mentioned before, I have a key to each bedroom in case of emergencies and in case you need assistance or you request something from the galley. On both of your intercom systems, there is a button with my name beside it. If you push that button, it will signal me personally, and I will pick up on a special line. We'll be able to talk without anyone else hearing our conversation."

I smiled at Linda and said, "Since Tom placed that much trust in you, then I won't change your status. I'm sure both Beth and I will require your services at some point during the flight. Actually, I would like something cold to drink if that's possible."

Linda smiled and said, "I didn't get around to telling you, but you have a small refrigerator built into that cabinet over there."

Linda walked over and pulled on the small wooden handle and opened the door. She said, "There are cans of Pepsi, ginger ale, apple juice and a few bottles of water. What would you like to drink?"

I said, "I'll have a bottle of water. Beth, do you want anything?"

Beth said, "Yes, I'll have a bottle of water also."

Linda took out two bottles of water and handed one to Beth and one to me. I smiled at Linda and said, "Thank you. If you are going to restock my refrigerator, I prefer you take out the Pepsi and the apple juice and put more water in there."

Linda nodded her head and said, "Very well, I can do that for you, sir. Beth, you have a refrigerator in your office as well. Do you have any preference for yours?"

Beth said, "You can set mine up just like Dan requested for his. I drink more water than I do sugar drinks."

Linda said, "I will take care of that as soon as you're finished working in your offices. Is there anything either of you need, before I go back downstairs?"

I looked at Beth, and she shook her head side to side, so I said, "I guess the only thing we need is to be notified when lunch is ready so we can finish up what we're doing."

Linda asked, "Did you have any problems adjusting your chair on the sliding bar?"

I replied, "No, it's rather a simple design to unlock and lock again. Thanks for asking."

Linda looked at both Beth and me and said, "If that's all for now, I'll leave and let you get some work done."

After Linda left, Beth smiled and asked, "Do you think Tom and Brenda had more going on than a boss/secretary relationship? Linda made it clear that she was the only one that Tom allowed to come into his office or bedroom."

I smiled and said, "I can only speculate. However, I'm not about to ask Tom if he's fucking Brenda, despite all the implications. I know you told me Brenda admitted she worked in Tom's hotel room wearing only her pajamas but she didn't tell you if they were sheer or opaque pajamas."

Beth started laughing and said, "Well your secretary is willing to work completely naked any time you want her to. So you already have one up on the boss."

Beth dialed Brenda's number and when Brenda picked up the phone, she said, "Hi Brenda, this is Beth. Mr. Morrison would like to speak with Mr. Banks. Yes Brenda, we're in the air. OK, I'll give Mr. Morrison his phone. Bye."

Beth handed me my phone and said, "She is paging Tom. He'll be on the phone in a few seconds."

Shortly, I heard Tom's voice say, "Hello Dan, Brenda tells me you're on your way. Have a safe flight. What can I do for you?"

I talked business with Tom for a half hour or so. Just before I was ready to hang up, Tom said, "Oh Dan, I called Linda on Friday and told her to make sure you and Beth are well taken care of. She is very efficient as a flight attendant and I'm sure she's told you, I made her an executive flight attendant. She's the only one who served our needs when Brenda and I were flying. You can trust her Dan, she's very discreet."

I said, "Linda came right up to my office shortly after takeoff and told Beth and me that she would be the only one to serve us like she did for you and Brenda. She told us that, even if we were in our bedrooms, she would be the only flight attendant to bring whatever we requested."

Tom laughed and said, "Dan, that's the part I was referring to when I said, Linda is very discreet. It won't matter to her how you're dressed in your bedroom, she will not divulge anything she may see while delivering your requested snack or drink. Dan, I think I can be blunt with you now and tell you, between you, me and the proverbial fence post, it won't bother her if you aren't wearing anything."

I smiled to myself and said, "Tom, whatever we talk about won't go any further. I trust we have a meeting of the minds on that."

Tom's laughter carried through the phone as he said, "All I can say is, enjoy your flights to and from Germany. Linda will make sure you are well taken care of."

Finally, Tom asked, "Dan you have some additional people with you on this trip don't you?"

I said, "Yes sir, my wife and daughters and some other people who are staying at my home along with Beth Thompson's parents."

Tom's voice changed as he asked, "Is this going to be the first time they've been to Germany?"

I said, "Yes sir, it is. None of us have been to Germany before. I flew Beth's parents down to my house over the weekend so they could visit their daughter. They heard about the trip. When her mom said she'd always wanted to go to Germany, I decided to invite them too. I'm paying for their accommodations out of my own pocket, not the company's funds. Actually, I'm paying for everyone's room except for Beth's room and mine."

Tom said, "Dan, you've been a great asset to our company. When you finish up business, take a couple of additional days and see the sights while you and your family are there. I'm giving you full authority to use the company planes as you see fit. I trust you to use your utmost discretion with this new authority. I'll send a text message to the members of the Board, you, your secretary and Captain McGrath to that effect. I'll follow it up with a formal letter."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers