The Morrisons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Linda, you will always have a choice with us, and as you learned before, we only make a request one time. It will be up to you to respond any way you choose."

"Linda, Beth and I will be unavailable for a little while. We are going to be taking a nap and then get back up to do some more work. If any emergencies arise, you can knock on Beth's bedroom door."

Linda asked, "And that isn't for publication, am I correct?"

Beth said, "Up here on this floor is our space, we expect and demand complete confidentiality even amongst the other members of your staff."

Linda responded, "I understand completely, and I'll make sure that remains the priority."

Linda picked up her blouse, said good bye to Beth and me, then turned and left my office. I looked at Beth and said, "Let's go to your room before anything else comes up."

Beth picked up her robe as we walked towards my office door. She carried it in her hand as we walked across the hall to her bedroom. We entered her bedroom and stopped immediately, looking at the lovely sight on the bed. Terri and Hanna were in the sixty-nine position. Both of them were moaning loudly. Both girls were headed towards sexual gratification. Beth and I stood quietly and watched the two lovely young ladies as they reached the apex of their lovemaking. We watched both of them through their shared orgasmic highs and into the waning moments of their lovemaking.

Hanna fell off of Terri, and for a few seconds, lay on the bed, panting from complete sexual satisfaction. Then she slowly stirred and turned around to face Terri. They embraced and kissed each other. I pulled my shirt over my head. Beth immediately dropped to her knees in front of me, unfastened my belt and pants, and let them drop to the floor. We walked over to the bed and looked down at the two smiling faces looking back at us. Finally, Terri said, "We understand this trip is a business trip for both of you. When Beth didn't return right away, we started without her. Daddy, Hanna and I have talked and we understand there is only one of you and three of us females. We all want to be able to say we are members of the mile-high club so here's our plan. If you can make love to each of us before you cum, we'll pitch in, like we did last night, and help each other have an orgasm. Then you can cum in Beth. How does that sound?"

Beth looked at me, then looked at Terri and Hanna and said, "I'd love to help both of you have your orgasm. If you don't mind, I'd love to lick each of you as Dan makes love to you."

Hanna spoke up saying, "Dad, I want you to do what you did last night so we don't take any chances until we get home. Beth, I'd love to have you tongue on my clit with Dad's cock inside my pussy."

Beth and I crawled up on the bed and Beth lay down on her back. Hanna moved on top of her. I watched as Hanna straddled Beth's head, and Beth pulled down on Hanna's hips to lick her pussy. I moved in behind Hanna and said, "Hanna, before we start, I am going to enter you slowly like I did last night. I want you to tell me if you have even the slightest discomfort or pain. I will hold my cock still and Beth can help you have an orgasm. Is that ok with you?"

Hanna said, "Yes daddy, I just don't want to be left out of the mile-high club. Please put your cock in me and make me feel good like you did last night."

I moved closer behind Hanna, and out of nowhere Terri's hand appeared and encircled my cock and held it straight, aiming it towards Hanna's tiny pink pussy. I looked down and saw Beth's eyes below my cock. I saw her tongue lick the tip of my cock milliseconds before Terri pressed the tip into Hanna. Terri moved my cock up and down Hanna's slippery pussy groove before she once again held my cock at the entrance of the small hole in Hanna's body. I pushed forward slowly while Hanna cooed softly as more and more of my cock disappeared inside her. I felt Beth's tongue lapping at the underside of my cock until my pubic area was pressed against Hanna's soft, smooth ass cheeks. Hanna's moan of pleasure was music to my ears as I said, "Honey, you have all my cock embedded inside you. You are now a member of the mile-high club! I love you."

Hanna looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Thank you dad, I love you too!"

Beth went to work licking and sucking on Hanna's clit, and soon, Hanna was pumping her hips up and down, causing my cock to move up and down against the walls of her pussy. Hanna's pussy was very tight because of her youth and lack of a regular sex life. I held onto Hanna's hips so my cock would stay inside her. With the manipulation Beth was performing on Hanna's clit, it didn't take long before I felt Hanna shiver with orgasmic tremors that began to travel through her body and caused her to shake uncontrollably and moan very loudly. It was a hell of a ride, even though I didn't cum in Hanna. She was so sexually excited the inside of her pussy was flooded with her own juices. Even though I wasn't moving in and out of her, we could hear the squishing sounds coming from her pussy. After Hanna's orgasm subsided, I slowly pulled my cock out of her luxurious, hot wet sheath. Hanna shifted to the side of Beth, and I saw Beth's smiling face looking up at me. I looked closer and saw that Beth's face was coated with Hanna's juices. I reached down and helped Beth sit up until she was facing me. I leaned forward and licked Hanna's juices off Beth's cheeks and lips. Hanna giggled and said, "Did I do that?"

Terri announced, "I'm next. I'm ready for dad's cock to fill my pussy."

Hanna lay down on the bed and rolled over on her back and said, "I'm going to lick you while dad slides his wonderful cock into you."

I moved into position behind Terri, and immediately Beth grasped my cock. When I moved close enough to Terri, Beth rubbed my cock up and down Terri's juicy, wet and slippery pussy. Finally she aligned up my cock with Terri's tiny hole and said, "Dan, you can cum in Terri if you want to. I'll suck your cock and get you hard again if you do."

Terri said, "Oh yes, I want to feel daddy's hot cum splash inside me. It makes my orgasm that much stronger."

I smiled and said, "Ok, I'll cum in her, then we can take a break and cuddle for a little while."

I leaned forward and Beth guided my cock into Terri's super-heated and saturated love tunnel. As I pushed forward into Terri, we could hear the squishing sounds from the juices that filled Terri's pussy. Some of Terri's juices gushed out and dripped onto Hanna's face. I felt her tongue lick the underside of my cock all the way to the point where it disappeared into Terri's pussy. Both Terri and Hanna were moaning as I began a slow rhythm, pumping into Terri.

Beth moved around until she was near Terri's face so she could kiss Terri's cheek while Terri licked Hanna's beautiful bald pussy slit. Beth whispered, "I want you to know, I love you. I can't wait for both of us to be pregnant with Dan's babies."

Terri stopped licking Hanna's pussy and looked at Beth before saying, "I really love you to Beth. It's too bad Dan isn't putting a baby in me right now while we're flying. That would be so cool."

Beth and Terri were sharing a kiss when they heard me groan and say, "Terri, I'm going to cum soon, I can't hold back, you are so tight and wet."

Terri replied, "I want you to cum in me and then I want you to lick my pussy. Will you do that for me daddy?"

With my orgasm building by the moment I said, "Yes baby, I'll lick your pussy when I finish cumming in it. I love all three of you! Oh, here it cums, Terri, I'm going to fill you with my baby-making juice." I held Terri's hips and pumped my cock rapidly into her tight love tunnel. My cum erupted out of my cock with each plunge I made into Terri. After our orgasms subsided I continued to cherish the feeling of her warm, wet body by moving slowly in and out of her drenched pussy.

When I pulled out of Terri, she moved quickly and laid down on the bed, spread her legs wide, and asked, "Daddy are you going to lick your cum out of my hot pussy like you promised?"

I smiled at Terri and replied, "Yes, dear, if that's what you want me to do. I'll do almost anything for my family."

I moved into position between Terri's spread legs, and Beth moved so she could watch me from one side. Hanna moved so she could watch me from the other side. I saw a large white glob of my cum at the entrance of Terri's pussy. I didn't waste any time. I pushed my tongue into Terri, scooped up a large dollop of my cum with my tongue, and moved my face backward so all three of them could see it. When I saw all three girls smiling at me, I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and swallowed. Seconds later, I stuck my tongue out so all of them could see I had swallowed my own cum. All three girls cheered as I moved forward again and started sucking on Terri's pussy, cleaning all of my cum out of her. At the same time, I manipulated her clit and soon had Terri bouncing her ass on the bed. Her moans grew louder by the second. By the time I finished sending Terri into orgasm heaven, I had cleaned and swallowed all of my cum and most of Terri's juices out of her delicious pussy. I continued to lick her clit a few more times which caused Terri's body to involuntarily shiver.

I finished, sat up and smiled at all three girls. Terri's juices were mixed with some of my cum smeared all over my face. They looked at me, and each one took turns saying, "I love you!"

I looked at each one of them, and I repeated, "I love each of you too!"

I moved forward so I could lie down. Terri and Hanna moved off to the side so I would be in the middle. I looked at Beth and said, "Come up here and straddle my face. I'll lick your pussy. I'll make you cum hard, and later, I'm going to make love to you on my desk."

Beth purred and said, "Oh Dan, I love that idea! Are you going to invite someone to watch you put that nice hard cock of yours inside my pussy? You know, I told you, you can use my body any way you want to."

"I know you told me I could, but right now, I will be very happy to have you sit on my face so I can make you have a couple of wonderful orgasms," I said to Beth.

Beth moved quickly, and within moments, I was looking as her beautiful wide open pussy as she moved those final few inches so that she was directly over my mouth. I looked up at Beth and saw her looking down at me. She said, "My pussy is all yours. Today, I get your tongue; someday I'll get your baby."

It didn't take long before Beth was grinding her pussy into my face. She was pressing down so hard that she covered my mouth and nose at the same time cutting off all passages for me to breathe. I tried to lift her by putting my hands under her ass cheeks and pushing up, but Beth was experiencing the euphoria of her orgasm. Tiny electrical shocks reverberated and stimulated Beth as I continued to lick her clit while she writhed throughout her orgasm.

****************************

Jenna chose to go into the bedroom with Ted and Marion, because she really wanted to spend some quality time with them. Actually, it was Marion that Jenna was most interested in. Jenna loved how Marion's slit was mostly hidden from view. When Marion was standing up, anyone standing in front of her could only see about of quarter of an inch of Marion's pussy. The rest of it was hidden between her legs. Jenna had looked at her own naked body in the mirror many times, and she knew more than an inch of her slit could be seen when she was standing up straight.

Marion and Jenna were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing passionately when Ted said, "If one of you ladies will move around and open your legs, I would love to lick you."

Marion pulled back from Jenna's sweet lips and said, "Honey, spread your legs! My husband wants to lick that delicious-looking bald pussy of yours. Enjoy his tongue! When we move around in a few minutes, you can enjoy his wonderful cock if you want it."

Jenna smiled as she spread her legs as wide as possible and said to Marion, "Oh yes, I want your husband's cock buried deep inside me. I want to feel him shoot his load deep inside me."

Ted moved into position, reached up, and spread Jenna's pussy with his fingers before starting to lick the sweet juices flowing from her tender pink pussy. Moaning softly as she continued to passionately kiss Marion, Jenna moved her hips slowly upward with each stroke of Ted's tongue. Ted inserted his finger into Jenna sopping wet pussy and crooked his finger up as he searched for that little spot known as her g-spot which drives a woman wild. When Jenna gasped, and her body went rigid momentarily, he knew he had found the right spot. He gently began to massage it, feeling Jenna increase the tempo of her hip movement.

Jenna paused briefly and begged, "Please, Ted, I need you! I want you! PLEASE fuck me now!"

Jenna gently pulled out of Marion's arms, moved into a kneeling position, then sank to her elbows and spread her knees so that her tiny rosebud asshole and her pink slit were totally exposed to Ted's view. Ted moved forward and immediately aimed his hard cock at Jenna's small pussy opening. He rubbed the mushroom head of his cock up and down Jenna's pink slit until his cock head was coated with Jenna's juices, then pressed forward. Inch by inch, his cock slipped out of sight into Jenna. When Ted's pubis was nestled tightly against Jenna's ass crack, Ted pushed a little harder and buried his entire cock into Jenna's love channel. Slowly, Ted started pumping into Jenna, and every time he pushed into her, he bumped against her cervix, causing a very slight pain that made her jump each time.

Jenna was not only receiving Ted's love-making, but she was very busy providing some oral loving to Marion. Marion was withering in the bed, trying to hold her legs up to her chest. Jenna had complete access to Marion's beautiful pussy and her little round anal sphincter, and she was taking full advantage of it. Jenna was enjoying the sensations of Ted's hard cock, but at the same time, Jenna mounted an attack on Marion's pussy and asshole by licking, probing, sucking and nibbling. She expressed her own pleasure by moaning and screaming as she continued to work on Marion.

Marion gasped, "Please Jenna, stay right there. I'm almost ready ...... OH GOD! OH MY GOD, I'm there! I'M THERE JENNA!" Marion's words from that point became an unintelligible mumble-jumble as Jenna continued to manipulate Marion's clit with her tongue and continued to pump her finger into Marion's pussy until Marion's orgasmic high diminished, and she was only breathing heavily but otherwise lying still.

Moments later, Jenna felt her orgasm building, and she stopped licking Marion long enough to tell Ted, "I'm going to cum soon too. Please cum with me Ted!"

Ted gripped Jenna's hips and started slamming his cock deep into her as his own orgasm started to build. The sensitive rim on his cock head was stimulated by Jenna's tight pussy muscles, gripping and squeezing Ted's cock head with each stroke. All too soon, Ted's breathing came in gasps. Suddenly he yelled, "Now Jenna, NOW! I'm cumming!"

Jenna and Ted's hips pounded together sporadically with a loud slapping sound. Their breathing was ragged, and both screamed as their mutual orgasm reached its peak. Sweat was dripping off both of them, and they collapsed on the bed in utter exhaustion.

Jenna and Ted lay side by side on the bed still breathing heavily. Marion moved down between Jenna's legs and pushed them open wide. Jenna looked down and started to say something, but Marion put her index finger to her lips and said, "I want to share Ted's cum. He put it inside you and now I'm going to lick it out of your lovely pussy. When you can, I want you to sit on my face so I can suck it all out of you."

Jenna smiled and asked, "Have I ever told both of you that I love you? You are a perfect fit with my family, and I look forward to spending many hours sharing my love with you."

Jenna continued by saying, "Marion, come back up here! Lay down and I'll get up and kneel over your face so you can get all of Ted's cum without having to work for it."

Marion moved up beside Jenna, rolled onto her back, settled down, and waited for Jenna to move over on top of her. When she was there, Marion looked up into Jenna's super-sodden pussy and smiled to herself as she reached up and pulled Jenna down to her mouth. Both Ted and Jenna could hear slurping sounds coming from Jenna's crotch while Marion feasted on Ted's semen. Marion's tongue kept bumping and licking Jenna's clit. It wasn't long before she felt another orgasm forming deep within her. Jenna purred and said, "Oh Marion, if you don't stop that, you're going to make me have another orgasm."

Marion never acknowledged Jenna. She pulled down on Jenna's hips a little harder, and the tempo of her tongue lashings increased. This caused Jenna to move her hips back and forth over Marion's tongue. Ted watched both of them as he stroked his cock. When he was hard again, he got up and moved between Marion's legs. Marion stopped licking long enough to say, "Ted, let me get up on my knees so you can have better access to my pussy."

Ted remained kneeling while he watched Jenna lay down on the bed. Marion moved into position so she could lick Jenna's pussy and present her pussy to her husband. Ted slowly slipped his cock all the way into Marion's tight pussy and held it there. Marion automatically clenched Ted's pulsating shaft as she moaned loudly, "Oh my God, Ted I love your hard cock! Please fuck me Ted! Fuck me hard and fast, I want you to slam that wonderful cock into my hot pussy!"

Ted smiled to himself then he gripped Marion's hips and slowly picked up speed until he was slamming his cock deep into his wife. He continued to slam into Marion while he replayed in his mind how Marion loved to be spanked and fucked roughly every now and then, especially during the times when she was super sexually excited. Today must have been one of those days so Ted raised his hand and brought it down hard on Marion's right ass cheek. Marion cooed and whimpered before she hissed, "YES TED, that's what I want! Fuck me ..... and .... spank me! Oh God Ted, you're my MAN!"

Marion continued to lick Jenna and when Jenna heard what was going on, she reached down and gripped Marion's pink eraser sized nipples between the thumb and index finger on each hand and pulled upward on Marion's nipples. Marion moaned louder so Jenna started to roll her nipples while pinching them gently. Marion stopped licking Jenna's pussy long enough to look up at Jenna and smile. In a shaky voice Marion said, "Thank you Jenna! Please pinch and pull them. I love that and it makes me tingle all the way down to my toes!"

Over the next few minutes, moans and screams of ecstasy echoed around the room combined with the sound of Ted spanking Marion's ass as he slammed his cock into her. Then all three of them reached their orgasmic climax simultaneously. They all collapsed on the bed and cuddled together. Soon, all that could be heard in the room was light breathing and Ted's snoring.

****************************

Kim, Kathy and Jake had taken turns joining the mile-high club. After a brief rest, they took a shower, then looked into Beth's bedroom and saw us sleeping so they closed the door.

The three of them each picked up a towel and left the bedroom. They were completely naked as they headed towards the upstairs lounge area. Upon entering the lounge, they were greeted by Linda who was still topless.

Linda took a moment to look at the new nude arrivals. She walked over to the bar, then politely asked, "Would anyone like something to drink?"

Jake spoke up first, asking for a Coors Light, while Kathy and Kim asked if they could have some Chardonnay. Linda said, "Please have a seat and I'll bring your drinks to you in a few seconds. The remote control is up there in the small cabinet next to the TV."

1...678910...12