The Morrisons Ch. 21

Story Info
When the business is finished...time play with new friends.
50.2k words
4.82
90.3k
79
35

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers

Thanks to Fat_Dad for editing The Morrisons!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**Author's Note: The Morrisons is a continuing story where each chapter builds on previous chapters. If this is your first encounter with The Morrisons, I'd like to suggest you read the previous chapters prior to reading this one. There's a complete list of story characters on the last page. Please enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

**PLEASE NOTE:

**Before you read this chapter, be advised that it contains very graphic depictions of raw sex and/or love-making between two or more consenting people. IF such depictions upset you or make you lose sleep, PLEASE don't read any further. You may not enjoy reading a particular portion of the story; that doesn't mean other readers will dislike that same portion of the story. It's a different-strokes-for-different-folks kind of story. I appreciate hearing from readers, and I want to thank all those who took time to send me a message. However, please don't leave a derogatory comment, if you willingly overlook THIS WARNING.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the record: All characters engaging in sexual activities are of legal age!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

****************************

From - Chapter 20

In the darkness there was only the sound of rustling sheets and then Joanna pulled Sue over to her and in the darkness she kissed Sue's forehead first and then found her lips. They kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before Joanna pulled back and said, "I'm sorry but it's been a long day."

Sue and Joanna cuddled together just like Tony and Patty cuddled in their bed. Beth and Barbie talked a few minutes and then there was silence in their room as well.

Within moments Joanna was sleeping soundly and Sue wiggled until she was comfortable then she drifted off to sleep.

****************************

Chapter 21

All three of us, Kim, Beth and me woke up about the same time and Kim pushed her naked body up next to mine on the right and Beth moved up against me on the left. I kissed each of them on the forehead and we exchanged "I love you."

Kim looked across my chest at Beth and said, "I love waking up and seeing two of the most important people of my life in bed with me. The only one we're missing is Jenna."

I looked at both ladies and said, "I am one lucky guy to have two beautiful ladies who love me and are willing to put up with me, especially with the way we've chosen to live."

Kim said, "There's nothing wrong with the way we live and love. I'll bet there are a lot of people out there who would wish they could be part of our family, if they knew about our lifestyle."

Beth added, "But Kim there are people who want to live our lifestyle and they're our friends and people we've come in contact with. The staff we have at home all enjoy our lifestyle. Ted and Marion are fine examples of learning to love being nude and loving others as much as they love each other. And then there's Tony and his family who seem to really enjoy working nude and being around all of us. I could go on and name each of them and say something good about them but I'm sure you get the idea."

"You're right; all of them have almost become part of the family. Kim and I had a dream and we never realized our dream would transform into the lifestyle it has become." I replied.

"What I love most is lying here with my two best friends and lovers and it's so peaceful." I added.

We were enjoying the closeness for almost a half hour when Kathy poked her head in the door and looked at us. When she saw we were awake she asked, "May we come in or are you having a private party?"

Kim looked up and said with a giggle, "We always have time for our in-laws to be. Come on over and climb into bed and enjoy some quiet time with us."

Kathy walked in and crawled into bed beside Beth and Jake walked over to Kim's side of the bed and slipped under the sheets and cuddled up behind her. I looked around and said, "Who ever said they can't get along with their in-laws has never been naked with their in-laws. Welcome to our bed."

Kathy started with, "You know Dan, the first time I talked to you on the phone I never once imagined we would end up in bed with you."

Beth giggled and said, "Mom, I never dreamed of you and dad being in bed with my future husband, his wife and me. I am so blessed to have the love and support from my family."

Kim cracked up laughing and said, "I never dreamed our husband's father-in-law to be would be sliding his hard cock into me while we discussed what we never dreamed of."

Beth looked over me and Kim and asked, "Daddy, my husband's wife has a wonderful pussy doesn't she?"

Jake smiled at everyone and asked, "Does this situation compare to being caught red handed with my hand in a cookie jar?"

"Jake, just in case you don't know it, that's not your hand nor is the other item a cookie jar." Kim said with a straight face while the rest of us laughed.

Ted and Marion looked in to our bedroom door and asked, "What's so funny in here?"

Beth said, "Come on in and join the fun. Dad got caught with something in something but it isn't his hand in a cookie jar."

Marion walked in and sat down on the end of the bed and Ted stood behind her. Marion asked, "Did everyone have fun dancing last night?

Suddenly everyone started talking at the same time about the day before and their dancing last night, everyone except Kim and Jake that is. Just as the conversation was progressing Kim started moaning loudly and Jake was breathing unusually fast. Everyone stopped talking and watched Jake move more rapidly as he thrust his hips forward pushing his cock as deep into Kim as possible. Between her moans of pleasure she said, "That's it lover, give me all your cock, I want you deep inside me and fill me with your warm cum."

Kim pushed the sheet off them and everyone was able to watch as she continued to push her ass back to meet Jake's thrusts. Moving ever closer to their mutual orgasms their combined sexual noises filled the room as Jake's glistening and swollen manhood appeared and vanished again inside Kim. Finally Kim screamed, "NOW JAKE, FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD! Don't stop, pump that wonderful cock deep inside me and fill me with your cum."

Jake couldn't hold out any longer and his cock was like a cannon and blew shot after shot of hot steamy cum deep inside Kim. His hips jackhammered back and forth for almost a minute before he started to slow down. He finally slowed to full gentle strokes, enjoying the afterglow of his epic orgasm. Jake continued to hug Kim from behind for a few minutes until his cock shrunk enough to slip out of her drenched pussy. Immediately Kim rolled over and embraced Jake and they kissed passionately.

I smiled at Beth and Kathy saying, "Beth, I think we're going to have to take my wife and your parents with us on our honeymoon. I think all of us are going to enjoy each other for a very long time to come."

Kathy reached over Beth and wrapped her hand around my hard cock and said, "If we do that, Beth can sleep in your bed and Jake and I will take care of Kim."

Kim rolled her head towards us and said, "Ok, I'd love to do that."

Marion watched Kathy stroked my cock for a few minutes and then said, "Dan, you promised me, I could have some more of that wonderful cock. Since Kathy's only playing with it, how about I climb up on top of that and let it sink deep inside me."

"Marion, I'd love to have you sit on my cock. If you ask my future mother-in-law, she may even hold it for you and guide it into your wonderful tight pussy."

Marion moved until she was on her hands and knees and like a lioness on the prowl, she crawled up the bed and stopped to lick my cock. She lingered a few moments before she crawled my body until her pussy was over the top of my cock. Kathy held my cock up straight, Marion slowly allowed her body to descend until her pussy lips rested on me. I looked up into her face and saw her smile and I said, "Marion, your pussy is so tight, you're squeezing my cock, it feels magnificent. Ted you're a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife."

Ted was now sitting on the end of our bed where moments ago his wife had been sitting. He said, "Sweetheart, you look simply marvelous sitting there on Dan's cock."

Marion didn't look back at her husband as she said, "I feel like a queen sitting here with everyone watching me. Ted I'm so glad you introduced me to this wonderful family."

"Marion, enjoy your ride and there's plenty more rides in store for you, if you want them." I said with a huge smile on my face.

Marion picked up my hands and placed them on her breasts and I moved them until I captured a nipple between my thumb and index finger on each hand. I gave each nipple a little pull and a squeeze at the same time and Marion moaned loudly and said, "Oh yes Dan, play with my nipples and pull them, I love that."

While everyone watched, Marion started moving up and down on my cock. Each time she raised up I pulled on her nipples and she made a soft sexy sound. I could feel her pussy muscles contract and squeeze my cock each time she lifted herself up. Soon her movements became jerky and intermittent as she enjoyed the feeling of my cock massaging the inside of her love tunnel.

Beth crawled out from under the sheet and spread her legs as best she could. She opened herself as wide as possible, by placing her right leg over her mother. She looked down at Ted and asked, "Do you see anything you want to play with?"

It took Ted only nanoseconds to move up between Beth's legs with his hard cock leading the way. He picked up her legs and she automatically bent her knees as Ted pushed her legs up until they rested on her chest. With Beth's lower body totally exposed, Ted leaned forward and pried his tongue between the puffy outer lips, into her pussy. She was already soaking wet but Ted wanted to pleasure Beth with his tongue before he slipped his cock into her body. He tongue fucked her before he moved up and attacked her clit. It didn't take long before Beth experienced her first orgasm.

Ted continued to lick Beth until her orgasm subsided and then he moved closer to Beth so his cock bounced on her bald pussy lips. I saw Kathy reach her hand between Ted and her daughter and grasp Ted's cock. Kathy stroked it a few times and then she aligned his cock with Beth's pussy. Ted pushed forward slowly and we heard Ted say, "Oh God Beth, you're so hot and wet inside your love tunnel. Oh thank you Beth!"

Ted started making deliberate, slow and full strokes in and out of Beth. His cock glistened with her feminine fluids. Beth met each of Ted's strokes with an upward thrust of her hips, so his entire cock was buried to the hilt. Ted held Beth's legs wide open so his cock had full access to her bald pussy. Kathy licked her finger and touched her daughter's exposed clit and Beth immediately began to purr. While Ted slowly pumped his hard cock in and out of Beth, Kathy massaged Beth's clit.

Beth rolled her head sideways and looked at me and stared into my eyes. I could tell she was enjoying Ted's cock and I'm sure I conveyed the message that I was enjoying Marion sitting on my cock which continually pressed against her cervix as she rotated her bottom while it was pressed tightly against me.

I reached down and held Marion's hips as she began to move in jerky irregular movements. Marion tossed her head back as she rode my cock. I could tell she experienced a couple of mini-orgasms by the way she shuddered. Marion's movements changed drastically and her breathing became rapid and she started chanting, "oh ... oh ... oh!"

On the bed beside us, Ted was causing Beth to squirm and move around to get the most out of her love making session. She too was panting and her moaning was rising in volume. Both women seemed to be feeding off each other as they worked towards their orgasm.

I felt Marion's pussy muscles squeeze and massage the sensitive rim at the base of my cock head and that was more than I could stand. I pulled her hips down hard against me and I blew my load deep inside her. Marion moved spasmodically and she began to scream as her explosive orgasm raced through her body.

Beside us Ted pumped his load deep inside Beth as she also screamed through her orgasm that shook her body violently. Ted slowed his pumping actions as both he and Beth enjoyed the aftermath of their mutual orgasm.

Marion just sat on me and smiled saying, "Thank you Dan. I am such a lucky woman to have a husband and a very good friend who know what to do during a hot love making session."

While sitting on my cock, Marion reached over and pulled Ted's face towards her and then kissed him passionately while his cock was buried deep inside Beth. I looked at Beth and said, "We can play that game too." Beth and I moved our heads close and we began to kiss passionately.

Suddenly there was the sound of cheering and clapping and when we looked towards the end of the bed, everyone was standing there smiling, clapping their hands and cheering Marion and Beth's performance.

Marion's legs were spread on the outside of mine and after the cheering started she leaned forward and lay on my chest. Marion didn't realize it right away, but in that position her ass cheeks spread wide giving everyone behind her a perfect view of my cock stuffed inside her pussy. Marion snuggled her face into my neck and said in almost a whisper, "Oh my, everyone was watching us."

I whispered back, "Don't worry about it, you were fantastic. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock. I hope you'll want to do this many more times."

Marion continued to whisper, "Next time, maybe we'll do it when there won't be so many witnesses."

I laughed and whispered, "I don't know if you realize this or not but with you laying down like you are, our witnesses can see my cock inside your pussy, as we whisper."

Slowly Marion sat up and her face was completely scarlet. She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Again Marion whispered, "When I get off your cock, I have to run to the bathroom, I'm loaded."

Kim looked at Beth and Marion, "Come on, let's head to the bathroom."

"I'll run to our bathroom so all of you have plenty of room in yours. Come on Ted, let's run." Marion said.

Both Ted and Marion hopped off the bed and started towards the bedroom door. Our witnesses parted enough to allow them to get through.

I looked over at Jake before saying, "I think I need a shower before we have coffee."

Jenna said, "I'll go order the coffee and Danish."

Everyone wandered into the living room of our suite and moved the tables and chairs around while Kim, Jake, Kathy, Beth and I went into the bathroom. Jake and I let the women use the toilet first and then all three of them used the bidet before they were ready to shower.

Kim and Kathy were the first ones in the shower. Jake and I watched them wash each other's body while Beth finished on the bidet. While Kim and Kathy were drying each other, Jake and Beth stepped under the shower. When I finished peeing I walked over to the shower and asked, "Anyone mind some additional company?"

"Dan you don't have to ask. You know everyone is welcome. The more bodies the better." Jake said.

Beth had just finished washing her hair as I stepped into the shower on the opposite side of her from her father.

I looked at Jake and said, "Honey, your father and I will make sure you get washed properly."

Beth grinned and said, "Oh yes, the two most important men in my life are going to take care of me. I don't want either of one of you to miss any of my parts."

Immediately we squirted some of Beth's body wash on the soft bath sponge in our hands. Beth turned around to let the water run over her hair. Beth raised her arms and used her hands to help rinse her hair. With her arms raised Jake and I had unobstructed access to her body. Each of us had a side and started at her neck and worked our way down and both of us took extra time to wash her breasts. We had to squat down when we moved down to her pussy. Beth spread her legs wide and each of us used our soapy hands, instead of the sponge, to wash her pussy. When we finished the front I said, "Now we can have Beth bend over and we'll wash her ass."

Without me saying any more, Beth turned around and faced the back of the shower and bent over at the waist with her feet spread wide. Jake and I took our time to wash her ass cheeks and each one of us pushed a soapy finger inside her puckered asshole and pumped it in and out a few times while Beth moaned in pleasure. I looked down and saw Beth little pussy was open so while I rubbed her clit, her father finger fucked her. With our manipulations, combined with the hot water streaming down her back, between her ass cheeks and her pussy lips, caused Beth to experience a powerful orgasm. Both her father and I had to hold Beth up because her legs were unsteady while she calmed down, in the twilight of her orgasm.

Beth stood up and hugged each one of us before saying, "I love you!"

Beth sunk down to her knees and reached out and held her father's cock in her left hand and my cock in her right hand and she began to stroke us. It only took a few strokes for each cock to get hard and when they did Beth said, "I'm going to suck both of these beautiful cocks, at the same time."

Jake and I stared at each other and with the prompting from Beth we moved closer together. When we weren't close enough Beth looked up at us and said, "Listen guys, I need you both to stand right together because both of your cocks are going into my mouth at the same time. So get used to the idea and move together, now!"

Jake and I shrugged our shoulders and moved so our bodies were together and Beth held our cocks against each other as she leaned forward and licked both of us. It was strange to have my cock touching another man's cock but I guess after receiving and giving a blow job, it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Then she opened her mouth wide and took our cocks into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around both heads and the rim then pushed her head forward and stretched her mouth even more until she had at least half of each cock in her mouth.

Jake and I had to move even closer and we ended up putting our arms around each other to hold us close while Beth sucked our cocks. Beth had a good rhythm started when Kim and Kathy walked back into the bathroom and saw Beth on her knees. They walked over to the shower without saying a word and watched.

Beth was sucking us for all of five minutes before I said, "Beth my dear, that feels so good and if you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

Her father also spoke up and said, "Dan took the words right out of my mouth."

Beth pulled back and said, "I'll do my best to swallow your combined cum at the same time but if one shoots before the other that would be better."

She moved right back and started sucking our cocks and using her tongue expertly to massage the sensitive rim at the base of our cock heads and soon I felt my cum moving so I said, "Beth honey, it won't be that much longer for me."

Jake was breathing intermittently and he gasped, "Baby, I'm going to cum in a few seconds, get ready."

That's all it took for me and at the same time Jake started shooting his cum in his daughter's mouth I blew spurt after spurt into her mouth. Beth visibly swallowed several times but some of our cum ran out between our cocks and drizzled on the shower floor. Beth kept moving our cocks in and out of her mouth even after we finished cumming. Finally she pulled off and stood up. I saw her face her father first and I knew what she was going to do so I watched Jake's reactions.

Surprisingly enough, Jake took the offering of our combined cum without any hesitation and he swallowed and looked at me. When Beth planted a kiss on my lips and pushed some of our cum into my mouth I pulled away and showed Jake the cum on my tongue before I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and swallowed it. With a smile on my face I said, "What's good for my lover is good enough for me."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,899 Followers