The Morrisons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Joanna leaned her head back against the chair's head rest and enjoyed the after-glow of her orgasm. She would have stayed there longer but the phone rang and when she answered it, the call was for Tony. Joanna said, "Please hold for a minute and I get him for you."

Joanna stood up on wobbly legs and left the office and walked out on the deck where she found Tony. She handed the phone to him and said, "It's for you."

Tony took the phone and said, "Hello, this is Tony." He listened for a few minutes then said, "Yes, certainly. Come out anytime, I'll open the gate from you when you arrive. Ok, see you in an hour or so. Bye."

When Tony turned off the portable phone he looked at Joanna and the others and said, "That was the guy from the glass company. He wants to get out here and take the sliding glass door frame apart and have it ready when the guy gets back with the new glass. The new sliding glass doors have a different style frame, so the old one has to be removed."

Joanna said, "Ted told me to give you a hand with anything you need but I told him you have everything under control."

Tony laughed and said, "I've been working for Dan long enough to know when he wants something to get done, he'll pay the extra to have it done in the time frame he wants. So I've tried my best to get him the best deal and then hit them with I want it done yesterday. Everyone has been cooperative and I haven't had a problem."

Joanna looked around and asked, "Where's Sue? Did she leave?"

"No, Sue didn't leave." Patty said with a giggle. "Bill finished up and said he had some time so the two of them went inside to have some fun."

"Oh my God," Joanna gasped. "I don't know if Sue is ready for a cock that size. She's got a small hole. I know because I had her last night. Oh well, Bill won't force himself into her if she can't take him."

Joanna looked around the table and said, "I'm going to take a walk for a few minutes, I'll be right back."

Patty asked, "Do you want some company?"

"No, I won't be gone that long. I just want to take a few minutes to meditate again." Joanna replied.

She walked over to the small refrigerator on the deck and pulled out a bottle of water then walked down the steps. Joanna walked across the lawn towards the trail that led down to the pond however once she was in the edge of the woods she turned to her right and walked slowly looking everywhere trying to spot the person who a few days earlier had slipped and she spotted him. She walked about fifty yards and didn't see anyone or anything that could be used to conceal someone. Joanna started turning slowly around and in a loud voice she said, "I know you're here somewhere. I can't see you but I'm sure you must be enjoying the view of me since I'm naked. You can clearly see I'm not armed so if you want to, show yourself and we can talk. I won't tell anyone I saw you."

Joanna continued to look around as she waited to see if someone was going to step out so they could talk. When nothing happened she said, "I need you to give the girl I spoke with yesterday a message. I need you to tell her I want to talk to her today."

As Joanna walked back the way she came she continued to talk in a loud voice, "I understand you not showing yourself because that's your job. Although, I really hoped for a sign, that you heard me. Oh, and if you were one of the people who came to the house yesterday morning and helped, I want to thank you."

Joanna heard a branch snap and she spun around looking in all directions and still didn't see anyone. Finally she said, "Thank you and I promise I won't tell anyone you gave me a sign."

Joanna uncapped her water and stood with her feet parted and she took a long drink of her water. When she brought the bottle down from her lips she touched first her left nipple with the cold bottle and then her right nipple. Both nipples stood out proudly as Joanna turned and walked out into the Morrison's back yard. She strolled slowly across the grass and when she reached the deck she saw Sue and Tony talking at the table.

Joanna walked up on the deck and sat down. She looked at Sue who had a huge smile across her face as she said, "Oh God Joanna, I went upstairs with Bill. We had a great time but I couldn't take his huge cock inside me. We shared sixty-nine and I could only take the head of his cock in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. Bill is excellent at licking pussy and made me cum two times."

Joanna smiled and said, "Sue, I'm so glad that you're having a great time here girlfriend. Everyone here is great."

The gate phone rang and Tony answered it. He listened and then as he opened the gate he gave the delivery truck instructions to wait inside the gate until it closed, before they drove up to the front of the house. He put the phone down and said, "The new chairs are here."

Sue immediately asked, "May I go to the door with you? I loved being seen last night but Robbie was someone I knew. I want someone I don't know see my whole body."

Tony smiled and said, "Ok, come on, let's go stand on the porch and wait for them."

All three of them got up and Tony led the way through the house to the front door. Without hesitation he opened the door and the three of them stepped out on the front porch and watched as the truck rolled to a stop and parked in front of the house. Almost a minute went by before the men got out of the cab and walked to the back of the truck. As if they had practiced their reaction, seeing three nude people standing on the porch, both men stopped dead in his tracks and stared wide-eyed with their mouth wide open. After a few seconds of staring at Tony's shaved cock and balls, Joanna's five foot four inch female body with her "B" cup titties and bald slit and Sue's perky "B" cup boobies and her bald pussy between her parted thighs, the driver coughed and recovered enough to say, "We have some chairs for you."

Sue stepped off the porch and walked over to the back of the truck and said, "Ok, you've seen me, let me see what you've got."

You could have pushed the driver over with a feather as he stared at Sue and said, "Excuse me? What did you say?"

Sue's wicked smile caused more doubt in the man's mind as she hesitated before saying, "The chairs, didn't you say you had chairs for me? Come on, show me."

The driver wiped his brow and said, "I thought you were talking about something else."

With a devilish grin Sue said, "Oh, you want to show me that too? Go ahead. I'm always interested to see how Tony matched up to the competition. He's got a nice cock doesn't he?"

The driver coughed again and reached for the handle on the back door of the truck. He pushed the door up and said, "Please step back so I can let the lift down."

While the lift was coming down, Sue looked at the helper and noticed he was staring at her pussy. She looked down her body and then with a wicked grin curling the corners of her mouth she said, "Yeah, look at that. I used to have a dick but when I was born my mommy wanted a girl so they cut my dick off and left me with this ridiculous slit."

Spreading her legs and bending her knees Sue continued to say, "I mean look at this thing, there's nothing down here to hold onto, there's just a hole."

Both the driver and the helper looked up into Sue's face then back at her bald pussy and the helper asked, "Are you shitin' me?"

Keeping a straight face Sue looked up at Joanna and Tony and said, "Ask my brother and sister up there. They'll tell you, I used to have a dick and balls down there just like my brother Tony. Ain't that right Tony?"

The helper looked at Joanna and Tony and saw Joanna stroking Tony's hard cock. With a straight face Tony said, "Yes that's right. Our mom wanted another girl so they cut off his cock and balls and then tucked in the edges and made a hole. I don't mind because I get to fuck him all the time."

The helper smacked his forehead and laughed before saying, "No fucking way. You had me going there for a second."

Sue looked him right in the eye and said, "How can you say that? Did you take a close look at this hole between my legs?"

Suddenly the look on the helper's face turned serious and he looked closely at Sue's bald pussy before he said, "They don't do sex change operations on babies, do they?"

"Have you ever heard of the boy named Sue? My mom had a sense of humor and named me Sue..."

Sue reached out and took the helper's hand and cupped his hand on her pussy asking, "Do you feel a dick or balls down there?"

The helper blushed and said, "Oh my God, are you telling me they really did cut off your dick and balls ....... Sue?"

Sue helped him push his middle finger into her tight pussy as she said, "Yeah that's what I'm saying. Feel how tight I am? That's because I used to have a dick and that hole ain't supposed to be there."

The helper wiggled his finger a few times before he said, "You sure feel awful good for being a guy."

Sue pulled his hand away from her pussy and looked the helper straight in the eye asking, "Are you gay? Do you like feeling the place where my dick used to be?"

The helper blushed enough that his face looked like he was sunburned as he said, "Oh gosh no, I ain't gay, it's just .... you know ..... you look so much like a girl and all, I can't help myself."

Sue smiled at him and said, "That's ok. Did you say you have some chairs for me?"

The driver had been standing there mesmerized by the sights and listening to Sue talk to the helper he hadn't moved. He shook his head and said, "Come on let's get the chairs."

Both the helper and the driver rode up on the lift to the back of the truck, and then disappeared inside. The helper turned to the driver and whispered, "Can you imagine him looking so much like a girl? If I didn't know any better, I'd ask her out on a date."

The driver turned to his helper and whispered back, "Shut-up, she can hear you. Let's just get these chairs off the truck so we can get a close up view of the other one on the porch. At least she's had her pussy her whole life."

The driver and the helper carefully brought all of the chairs out of the truck and set them down on the lift tail gate and then un-wrapped the shipping blankets off each one. As they took the blankets off the chairs they folded each one placed them on the pile in the back of the truck. Once all the chairs were uncovered, the driver lowered the lift tail gate down to the ground where Sue was still standing.

Sue offered to help carry a chair into the house but the driver said, "Thank you for your offer but the chairs are a little heavy, we'll take them in."

Sue followed both guys up on the porch and when Tony walked ahead of them to show them where he wanted to chairs put; Joanna and Sue remained on the porch. Joanna turned to Sue and with a giggle she said, "I can't believe you told them you were born with a dick and the doctors cut it off because your mother wanted a girl?"

"I caught the helper staring at my pussy so I thought I'd make it interesting and get them to look directly at my pussy. I just wanted to tease them a little." Sue said.

"They were both looking between your legs. That's for sure." Joanna continued to giggle.

The guys made two more trips out to the back of the truck and each time they passed Joanna and Sue on the porch, they looked at them but didn't speak to either one. Finally, all three guys came out on the porch where they stopped to talk. Both the driver and the helper were checking out Joanna and glancing at Sue. Finally they ran out of things to say and the driver said, "We have more deliveries to make. Tony I don't know how you can stand here with those two beautiful naked women and not have a hard on."

Tony walked over and stepped between Joanna and Sue and said, "They're my sisters, so you know it would be illegal for me to do anything with them. We just love to be nude when we are here. I hope you two fine gentlemen won't leave here and tell anyone what you've seen. Just enjoy the view and cherish it for years to come."

"I hope you don't think I'm being to forward and don't mind me asking, but both of you girls are standing here completely naked. Would both of you girls turn around and bend over and show me the view from behind?" The driver asked.

Joanna leaned forward and looked past Tony over at Sue and with a giggle they both nodded their heads at each other. They stood up and Joanna said, "If we do your request, you have to swear on your mother's health that you won't tell anyone that you saw us naked."

Both the driver and the helper were quick to swear they wouldn't tell anyone. Joanna looked over at Sue then both of them turned around and bent over. Joanna said, "Let's spread our feet apart and give them a good view of our pussy."

As they were bent over the valley between their ass cheeks opened and allowed the men to see the puckered pink ring of each girl's asshole. The short distance of skin between their asshole and pussy known as the taint, stretched as they spread their feet apart. Finally as their feet moved further apart each delicate flower opened for the viewing pleasure of both guys. They could see the tiny opening leading to their vagina and further down they could see the tiny bump of each girl's clit. The feminine moisture on their outer lips was glistening in the sun light.

Joanna bent over so far she could look between her legs and see the guys staring between both her and Sue with Tony's cock in the middle. Tony rested a hand on each girl's ass as he watched the guy's head swivel looking first at one pussy and then at the other. Both guys were mumbling how beautiful both girls pussy looked. The driver even went as far as to say he'd love to fuck both of them. Tony stared back at the guys and said, "You can only look because each of these girls has a boyfriend so you can't fuck either one of them."

Joanna and Sue allowed the guys an extended look at their spread open pussy before they stood up and turned around again. Their faces a little flushed from being bent over but neither one was embarrassed by the blatant display they had given the two men. Sue broke the silence by saying, "We've showed you want you wanted to see; now we'd like to see what's causing the lump in your pants. How about dropping your pants and let us take a look."

Both men looked at each other and then the driver shrugged his shoulders and started to unzip his pants. Sue was quick to say, "Don't just unzip, I want to see everything, drop your pants and underwear. I want to watch your balls jump when you stroke that cock."

Joanna extended her right arm towards Tony and her hand wrapped around his semi-hard cock and started stroking it while she watched both guys hesitantly drop their pants. The helper wore boxers so they fluttered to his ankles while the driver was wearing tidy whiteys and he had to push them down his legs. Both men had a hard on and each one instinctively wrapped their hand around their cock and gave it a couple of strokes before they let the girls see. Sue again took the lead and said, "I want to see you stroke your cock."

After a few seconds of looking at Sue and each other, each man grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Sue said, "Keep going I'll be right back."

Sue ran into the house and when she came back she handed each man a paper towel and said, "There you won't make a mess. I want to see you cum."

Sue started rubbing her clit and watching the men as they stroked their cock. It didn't take long and both men were breathing more rapidly. Joanna continued to stroke Tony's cock as she looked around and saw Sue rubbing her pussy and the two delivery guys stroking before she said, "This is fuckin' hot. Here we stand and not one of us are fucking yet it's apparent release is cummming soon. My pussy is dripping wet."

The helper turned his head and stared at Joanna's pussy and started to groan as he pumped his hand harder and faster. He bent his knees and pulled his cock so it was almost pointing up as he held the paper towel up and started to shoot his load in it.

The driver couldn't contain himself and he too started to make gurgling sounds as he pumped shot after shot of cum into his paper towel. Sue was right behind the guys as her orgasm raced through her body and she openly satisfied herself in front of the other four people on the porch.

Tony was the last one to blow his load and everyone watched as Joanna's hand flew up and down his cock and milked every last drop of cum out of it. When everyone was finished the delivery guys thanked Sue for her encouragement to have them jerk off. Both men admitted that neither one of them had jerked off in front of someone before. With a sly grin, Sue said, "I've never been this forward before either. Thank you guys for playing along and stroking your cock for me."

Sue walked over to both guys and gave each one of them a hug and said, "Remember, what you've seen and done here, stays here. Don't go bragging about seeing us naked."

Both delivery guys told Sue they wouldn't say a word to anyone. Everyone said their goodbyes and the driver and his helper got in their truck and drove down the driveway.

****************************

Angela White felt her father move and felt his morning wood bump against her thigh as he crawled over her on his way out of bed. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes and then reached up and wrapped her arms around her father's neck and pulled him down and kissed him passionately before she released him and said, "Good morning daddy. Thank you for making love to me last night. I knew I was making the right decision to have you be my first man."

Ken looked down at his daughter. His eyes traveled over her naked breasts and down her body to her bald pussy before looking back up at her face. "You are a very special person just like your mother. After last night, I'm not sure I will be able to keep up with both you and your mother. Either way, I need to get up and get showered because I have to get ready for work."

Angela said, "I'll take a shower with you and I'll wash that beautiful cock of yours and you can wash my pussy."

"Angela, I have to get ready for work and I don't have much time to fool around in the shower." Ken replied.

Both of them were out of bed and Angela held her father's hand as both of them walked naked to the bathroom. Ken stood in front of the toilet and held his hard cock in his hand waiting to take a piss. Angela stood watching her father and finally asked, "What's the matter dad, why aren't you peeing."

Ken looked at his daughter and said, "When guys have a hard on they can't pee. We have to wait for it to relax a little."

"Well, if you aren't going to pee right away, can you step back so I can pee?"

Ken stepped back and Angela slipped down in front of him and positioned herself on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide. Within seconds her pee started to shoot into the toilet bowl, she looked up at her father saying, "See, females can pee anytime we want."

Her father shook his head and said, "You aren't helping me sweetheart. Showing me that beautiful pussy of yours is only making me harder. I guess I'd better shave first."

While Ken was shaving, Angela turned on the water in the shower. When the warm water came through the shower head she stepped in and said, "Hurry up daddy, I'll wash my hair but I want you to wash the rest of my body."

Ken looked in the mirror to shave but he could also see his daughter's blurred image behind the shower curtain. He could clearly make out her orange sized titties sitting on her chest as she leaned backwards under the spray to wet her hair. He almost cut himself by not paying attention to what he was doing. With some difficulty he finished shaving and then moved over to the toilet to take a leak. After standing in front of the toilet for a couple of minutes and thinking as much as he could about sports and not his naked daughter inches away, he was finally able to take his much needed morning piss.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers
1...34567...14