The Morrisons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,909 Followers

The moment he opened the shower curtain, the sight of his daughter's wet shining body made his cock immediately swell into a full blown hard on again. Angela said, "Come in daddy and I'll help you get clean. I can't believe your cock is still hard after all the attention I gave it last night."

Angela immediately started washing her father's body after he was all wet. She reached around him to wash his back and ass and in the process she rubbed her nimble body up and down his front. In the process she trapped his stiff cock between their bodies causing Ken to groan with pleasure.

Moving back to her father's front Angela reached down and soaped up his cock and balls and massaged them for a few minutes before she said, "Rinse off the soap dad and I'll take care of this for you."

Ken turned around and rinsed off all the soap and when he turned back towards his daughter she was on her knees and his cock slapped the side of her head. She reached up and pulled it down to her mouth and swallowed it without any hesitation. Angela's father said, "Honey, I don't have time to do this now. I have to get dressed and ready to go."

Angela pulled her mouth off her father's cock and looked up at him saying, "Dad, you can't get dressed with this monster being hard. Think about fucking my lil bald pussy last night and you can cum quickly." Then she sucked his cock back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock.

She was right; it didn't take him long before he was fiercely pumping into his daughter's hot mouth. Within a couple of minutes he grunted, "I'm going to cum soon!"

Angela picked up speed and reached up and cupped his balls in her other hand. With a loud groan Ken held the sides of his daughter's head and face fucked her while he blew shot after shot of cum into her mouth. Angela was surprised by the first blast of cum and had to play catch up trying to swallow every drop. Within a minute or so Ken's cock started to shrink and he pulled out of his daughter's mouth and apologized for not taking time to make her have an orgasm. Angela said, "Rinse off dad and get dried off, you have to go to work. I'll go tell mom to fix you a sandwich you can take with you."

When Ken walked into the kitchen he smelled fresh coffee and he heard Angela describing one of their sexual acts last night. Amy walked over to Ken when he entered the kitchen and hugged and kissed him before saying, "Good morning my dear, I understand you had quite an exciting night last night."

Ken smiled sheepishly saying, "All I can say is like mother like daughter. She is almost as insatiable as you are. Angela even sucked my cock in the shower, this morning. I'm running late, do you have something I can take with me?"

Amy picked up a travel mug filled with hot coffee and an egg and bacon sandwich and handed it to Ken. He kissed both his wife and daughter and then he was gone out the door. Amy turned to her daughter and said, "Your father is a very happy man this morning. Thank you for sharing your body with him."

Angela moved over and hugged her mom and said, "I fully intend to share this body with everyone in the family including you. I want to make you scream like you did that night you spent with Tina and Joanna. I want you to show me what it's like to pleasure a girl."

Amy hugged her daughter close to her body and said, "I will darling, I will."

"Mom, did you have fun with Brian last night?"

"Oh God honey, your brother treated me like a lady last night. He told me when we went into the bedroom he was going to rock my world and he did. We didn't go to sleep until early this morning." Amy replied.

"Dad and I only slept for a couple of hours. I hope he'll be ok today. Your husband wasn't interested in taking my virginity until I had at least three orgasms. Each one shook me more than the previous one. God mom, I'm going to love our new arrangement."

"Honey, I know last night was a special night for you just as much as it was special for me too but we can't wear out those two beautiful cocks." Amy told her daughter.

"Ok mom, I promise I won't wear daddy out." Angela said with a sigh.

"Last night when your brother took me into our bedroom he was so gentle with me. He almost treated me like I was going to break. We hugged and kissed and let our hands explore each other's body. I was so amazed that he would be interested in playing with this old body but he treated me ...... well ...... as if I was his girlfriend or something. Oh sweetie ...... it was so wonderful it made me think back to when I was a teenager. It was so much fun."

"MOM! Angela gasped, "You're not that old now! Look at you, you're a beautiful woman. I've seen other women who've let themselves go to shit and then blame it on having babies but look at you ..... you've had three babies and you are fit and you have a beautiful body. Don't ever think you can't turn heads when you enter a room."

"Why thank you sweetheart for that wonderful compliment. Now that we've changed our lifestyle around here, I guess there won't be any reason for being out of shape. I burnt a lot of calories last night and I enjoyed the work out!" Amy replied.

"Mom" Angela said then paused before she continued by asking, "Would you be interested in going up to my room and making love to me?"

A smile spread across Amy's face as she said, "Come on, the boys are still sleeping."

Both of them scampered off like a couple of school girls towards Angela's bedroom, giggling as they went.

****************************

Joanna picked up the phone and dialed Tina's number. Tina picked up the phone on the second ring and said, "Well hello there stranger."

"Hello yourself ... How are things going at your house?"

Tina asked, "Honestly?"

Joanna replied, "Yes, honestly."

"Well, as you know we have the shades pulled and the kids are getting antsy to go outside, but I don't want to let them out here in the city." Tina said.

"Joanna," Tina's voice changed to a whisper as she asked, "What's going on over there? I know something must have happened or you would have picked us up. Tell me the truth."

"Tina, we ..... ummm ..... we had a problem here and we are working to get it fixed so I can come and pick you up tomorrow. That's why I'm calling you."

"Does it have anything to do with our safety?" Tina probed.

"Oh no, it's nothing like that. You would be safe if you were here but we have a bit of a mess that needs to be cleaned up." Joanna replied.

Tina was quiet and hadn't said anything so Joanna asked, "Are you alright Tina?"

Joanna could tell that Tina was crying even without seeing her so she said, "Listen, I know a park about an hour north of here, and they have a playground and a pool. I'm going to call Ted and make sure it will be ok for me to take you and the kids up there for today."

After a long pause Joanna heard Tina's voice say, "You've been too kind to us already. Please don't get yourself in trouble over us."

"Don't worry, Tony is taking care of business around here and I can get away for a while. Let me call Ted and I'll get back to you in a little while." Joanna replied.

Sue and Tony were sitting next to Joanna when she turned the portable phone off and watched as she dialed Ted's phone number. When Ted answered the phone Joanna started by saying, "I'm just calling you to talk, no emergency."

Joanna talked to Ted and explained she'd talked to Tina. She told Ted she didn't give Tina the whole story but Tina guessed something happened. Joanna asked Ted if it would be ok with him if she picked up Tina and the kids then took them to a park about an hour away. She told Ted she used to go to the park and relax. She told Ted the kids could play and swim. Ted expressed his concern about Joanna being by herself away from police coverage if she needed it.

"Ted do you remember what I told you this morning? It will be ok, I'm sure of it. Call it the woman's intuition thing."

After they talked for a little while longer, Ted finally agreed to let Joanna take Tina to the park. Ted stipulated that Joanna had to have her cell phone and pistol with her at all times and Joanna agreed she would.

Joanna thought for a moment about being away from the Morrisons house and asked Ted, "Can you call Father O'Malley for me and tell him I won't be here today?"

Ted agreed to make the call to Father O'Malley but told Joanna "I want you to have another meeting with him to make sure you're ok. Joanna, how about I make arrangements for him to come out there for dinner tonight instead of today? That way you won't have the stress of the day's events and you can relax and talk to him."

Joanna replied, "If I'm going to take Tina to the park let me ask Tony if he can organize dinner."

"Ted said he wants me to talk to Father O'Malley again and he said he could arrange it so he comes out here for dinner. Tony, can you and Patty arrange dinner for all of us?" Joanna asked.

Tony smiled and said, "There's absolutely no problem. We'll take care of everything."

"Ok go ahead Ted, set it up for Father O'Malley to come out here this evening. After you talk to him, call Tony and let him know if he's actually coming." Joanna said.

"Ok, I can do that. Is there anything else you want to talk about Joanna?" Ted asked.

"No, I think we've got everything under control." Joanna replied.

"Well then," Ted said with a laugh in his voice, "If I've solved all your problems and everything is better now, you can say oh mighty one, thank you and goodbye."

Joanna giggled and said, "OH MIGHTY ONE, thank you for your endless line of bullshit! Have a great day and enjoy yourself, goodbye Ted."

Ted bellowed out his laughter and said, "Thanks Joanna, be safe and have a great day yourself. Goodbye!"

Joanna once again turned off the portable phone and laid it down on the table. Sue asked, "I don't want to make myself a pain but would you mind if I came back out here tonight?"

"Well .... I don't...." Joanna was interrupted by the phone ringing.

Joanna picked up the phone and said, "Hello, Morrison residence, Joanna speaking, how may I help you?"

Joanna listened to the female voice and then asked, "Can you hold on for a moment while I go into the office?"

She looked at Tony and Sue and said, "Please excuse me."

Joanna walked quickly inside and once she was in the office she closed the door and said, "Alright, thank you for calling me."

"You're a very smart young lady. I congratulate you on figuring out our people would report anything to us including you talking to yourself in the woods." The female voice said.

Joanna smiled to herself and said, "You told me you were doubling your security detail here and at the Simpson residence and you also told me you were going to follow me if I went to pick up Tina and your family. I wanted to tell you that I talked to Ted earlier this morning and we agreed to bring Tina back out tomorrow. Enough will be fixed by that time so we can claim the rest is a re-modeling job which Dan decided to do at the last minute."

"You wanted me to know that you were going to pick up Tina tomorrow?" The female voice queried?

"Yes, that was the original reason I went out in the woods and talked to no one in particular. However, since then, I called Tina and talked to her. She started crying while I was on the phone with her, so I suggested that I would call Ted back and see if I could take her to a park about an hour away from here. I only hung up the phone with Ted a few minutes before you called. He was skeptical at first, but finally agreed to let me do it, when I told him I would be alright." Joanna said.

"So I want to let you know, I'm going to leave here in a little while and go and pick up Tina and her kids and then drive up to the park and spend the rest of the day up there. I will be coming back here before dinner because Father O'Malley will be here. Ted wants me to talk to Father O'Malley again." Joanna added.

The female voice asked, "Are you going to take him out to the pond again? I understand, for being a priest, he is well ... let's just say ... a real man!"

Joanna giggled and said, "I owe you big time for what you and your team did yesterday morning. If you want to be invited, all you have to say is I want to come over and it's a done deal. To be honest with you, Ted is making arrangements for him to be here for dinner. As you know we have the pool and the hot tub for relaxation after dinner. I'll save you asking and invite you to dinner right now."

"Thank you for the invitation but I'll have to check with my people and see if that's possible. I could come as a friend of yours and this time I'll have a chance to put on a proper soft plastic face so I don't have to be so careful with the wig." The female voice said.

"Joanna, how long will it be before you leave? What are you going to wear when you go?" asked the female voice.

"I'm going to wear my silk jogging shorts which I've altered. My shorts will be pink so I think I'll wear a pink tank top. I won't be wearing any panties or a bra in case you're interested." Joanna said.

"Ok, I'm going to take your detail. You're going to be driving the unmarked car, right?" The female voice inquired.

"Yes,"

"Ok, I'll find you somewhere along the way." The female voice said confidently.

"Will you be in personal contact with me any time during the day?" Joanna asked attentively.

There was a giggle from the female voice before she responded, "Do I detect a hint in your voice and questions that you want to see me again?"

"Not for any other reason than a personal one." Joanna quickly added.

Once again the female voice giggled before she said, "Yesterday was a day for me to answer your questions and to comfort you. If I may be so bold, I had hopes that we could explore each other's body. I am very excited knowing that you want to meet me again for personal reasons."

"I really don't want this conversation to end but I have to call Tina and let her know I'll be coming to pick her up." Joanna said softly.

"I'll be monitoring your police frequency so I'll know when you've picked up Tina and her family. I have to go now; I've got to put on one of my facial disguises. It takes me a little while to blend it in." The female voice said.

Joanna asked, "What do you mean by facial disguise?"

"I don't want to go into a lot of detail but one of our members worked for our government and he is a master of disguise. He can make face masks that will change one's identity. They are so real you can't tell the difference. The masks include hair, even facial hair for a male mask."

After a moment's pause the female voice continued, this time sounding a little stern, "I've said way too much already. I have to trust you not to disclose the contents of this discussion with anyone and I do mean anyone!"

Taken a little by surprise by the sudden change in her voice Joanna almost whispered into the phone, "I won't say a word to anyone, I promise. Oh, God, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Don't worry Joanna; you have nothing to fear. There are so many "if" things involved between you and me. The biggest one is "if" you weren't a police woman, I could be more relaxed in my appearance to you. Since you are a cop, I have to take steps to protect my identity so I can continue to do my job. Maybe I should recruit you to come to work with me .... hummmmm ... that would be interesting." The female voice said.

Ok, I have to go get ready to go. At the park, if I choose to contact you, I will say, "It's a lovely day in Mr. Roger's neighborhood. That way you'll know it's me."

Joanna listened and said with a giggle, "OMG, the next thing you'll be telling me is there's a secret handshake I'll need to know. Ok, goodbye."

"Goodbye and I'll work on that secret handshake." The female voice said.

Joanna stood up and walked out of the office and upstairs. She pulled on her tiny silk shorts that she had altered by opening up the outside leg seams to make the leg opening less binding on her thigh when she went jogging. However when she was sitting, she had to be careful because now the leg holes gapped and someone sitting across from her could look up her shorts and see her pussy. She put on her socks and shoes then picked up her tank top, her back pack which contained her bikini and other personal items and the portable phone before she left the bedroom and walked back downstairs.

She walked past the guys working in the kitchen and out to the deck where she found Tony and Sue still sitting at the table. She sat down and smiled at both of them before she remembered she hadn't called Tina yet. Joanna picked up the phone again and dialed Tina's number. When she answered Joanna said, "Ok, it's all set. Get the kids ready and I'll be over in about a half hour to pick you up. We'll go up to the park. I'm not sure if the old carousel is still running but if it is, the kids will love it. Make sure to pack their bathing suits because there's a pool there too."

Tina responded, "Oh thank you Joanna. You don't know what it's like being locked inside the house with three rambunctious kids. They've been good considering .... but they need to get out of the house."

"Goodbye, I'll see you in a little while." Joanna said softly before she turned off the portable phone.

Joanna looked across the table at Sue and Tony and asked, "I don't know what you're having for dinner but would it be possible for you to make extra in case we have company? Father O'Malley should be calling you later to confirm if he can come to dinner."

"Sure" Tony said. "We can do anything. You don't have to worry; we'll take care of everything while you're gone. With the guys tearing everything apart in the kitchen, Sue's going to the market and bring back whatever we need. Is there anything special you want for dinner?"

"That's an excellent idea and whatever you make is fine with me. Sue, are you going to stay overnight, again tonight?" Joanna asked.

"I started to ask you if I could but you had to take that phone call so while you were gone Tony asked me to stay over. I'm taking the night off and I'm only going to make the food run for dinner." Sue replied.

"That's great!" Joanna said. "How about, we eat dinner around sevenish?"

"We can eat any time you want. But I'll plan on seven if that's what you desire, my dear." Tony said with a slight bow from the waist up.

"Tony, save that shit for someone you can impress..." Joanna laughed.

"I've got to get going. I'll see all of you later." Joanna said as she stood up and walked over to the towel cupboard and took out two large towels and a small one then pushed them down inside her back pack. As she walked back past the table she waved at Tony and Sue before disappearing into the house. She walked into the office and picked up her pistol belt and pushed it in her back pack with the handle of her pistol sticking up for easy access. She zipped her backpack closed from each side so the zipper tabs were on the top. She picked up her tank top and started to put it on when she decided to wait until she was almost at the Simpson's house before covering up completely. Joanna picked up her radio and the car keys and left the office and closed the door behind her.

Joanna walked to the front door and made sure it locked when she closed it. She walked over to the unmarked police car, as she opened the door she realized the car had no external features to make it look like a police car so Joanna felt safe driving it topless. She pulled down the driveway and while she waiting for the gate to open, on impulse only, Joanna shifted the car into park and she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her shorts and pushed them down. She lifted her ass off the seat and pushed them all the way down to her knees. As a precaution, Joanna pulled the smaller towel out of her back pack, folded it and slipped it under her ass so she wouldn't stain the seat. A stained seat would be a little hard to explain to the others. When she was finally ready, Joanna drove past the gate and waited for it to close, before she drove away.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,909 Followers
1...45678...14