The Morrisons Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

He continued up the stairs and greeted Linda and then Captain McGrath who had followed Linda to the door. He introduced himself as Ron and told Captain McGrath he was one of the helicopter pilots. He said he'd like to talk to everyone for a few minutes.

The three of them walked back into the lounge where all of us were standing and Captain McGrath introduced Ron to all of us. Ron started out by welcoming all of us to the island of Oahu and said he hoped we would enjoy our stay. He went on to say, "I have two choppers in the hanger next to this hanger. We wanted to be prepared in case you brought more people with you."

"My Sikorsky S-92 is a lot more comfortable than my Sikorsky CH-53E so here's what I'm thinking. How many females are in this group?"

"There are fourteen of us, sir. And including the flight crew there are nine males on board." Beth responded.

"That's great because I have an idea to run by you. Unless there is any thrill seeking females in this group, I was thinking of having all the ladies ride in my S-92. Then we can load your entire luggage in the CH-53E. If the guys want to; they can fly in the CH-53E. To make the trip more interesting we can put a harness on each of you and we can fly with the ramp down. That way you'll be able to stand up and walk around as we fly. I guarantee you; you'll get a whole different view of the island looking out of the ramp door in the back. I'll leave it up to you what you want to do. This is your vacation and I want to make it memorable for you."

Jenna was the first to ask Ron, "Can a girl choose to ride in your CH whatever helicopter?"

Ron laughed and said, "Sure, we can put everyone in the CH-53E if they want to experience that ride."

That spurred more conversation while Ron talked quietly with Captain McGrath. He told them the ground crew would service his plane and have it ready for his return flight.

Finally Jenna said, "I want to ride in the 53, who else wants to go with me?"

Terri, Beth, Joanna, Audrey and Katie were quick to add their names to the list of females who wanted to ride in the 53-E. Ron looked at the guys asking, "Are all of you guys into riding with the tailgate down?"

I raised my hand and when I did, each guy raised their hands except for Captain McGrath, Tom (the co-pilot) and Sam (the navigator). Faith turned to Tom Jr. saying, "Don't you dare fall out of that helicopter."

"Ok, ladies and gentlemen," Ron began, "Your luggage has already been loaded on the chopper so when you walk down the stairs just follow our ground crew to the choppers in the next hanger. For those riding in the 53E, my people will be there to secure you in a harness. You can't do it yourself because I want to make sure you don't come loose during my flight. I am your pilot in the 53. I'm guessing there's nothing under those towels, so as a last minute warning so you can back out if you want to. The harness all of you will be wearing goes around your shoulders and waist plus there are leg straps that go around your upper thighs next to your crotch. My guys will be touching you in your crotch area. Anyone who wants to back out can just get on the other chopper and nothing more will be said."

Tom Sr. exclaimed, "There's always a first time for everything."

We followed Ron through the door and the minute we stepped through the door, we felt the heat and humidity. We walked down the steps and saw the ground crew dressed in blue shorts wearing a shirt which said TURNER across the back. We followed Ron through the hanger and then a covered passageway to the hanger next door. I stopped and looked at the large helicopters in the entry way of the hanger and then the few other choppers the guys were working on.

Both helicopters we painted in the same color scheme as the helicopter Becca flew. There was someone there to help the ladies up into the one helicopter while the rest of us who were going to fly in the 53E walked up the ramp into the helicopter.

We were followed in by four guys dressed in the blue uniform. Each one of them greeted us and the one guy explained they were going to secure us in a Delta Tower Climbing Tongue Buckle Leg Harness. He looked at all of us before he asked, "Is there any underwear under your towels?"

I spoke up saying, "No, all of us are naked except for the towel and our shoes of course."

He smiled and looked at all of us again before he held up a harness and said, "Ok, here's what the harness looks like. It is mandatory for each of you to wear one of these harnesses during our flight today. Each of you will have to remove your towel prior to putting on your harness. The shoulder and waist straps shouldn't be a problem for any of you, even the girls. However, each of you will have to step into the leg straps and my guys have to make sure the straps are snug around your upper thighs right next to your privates before we put the rest of the harness on you. Does anyone here know why the thing between your legs is referred to as "privates" and not Lieutenants, Captains or Colonels?"

Audrey spoke up saying, "Because what I have between my legs is private and no one is supposed to see it."

"No, that's not it," Ron said with a smile, "Anyone else care to guess?"

Jenna spread her legs and looked down before she said, "I don't see anything private down there."

Ron laughed and said, "Ok, it goes like this. It's an old military joke. The privates are the ones who do all the work and it's the Lieutenants, Captains and Colonels who take the credit for the work that's been accomplished."

Everyone laughed but I'm not so sure the younger people knew enough about military rank to get to full effects of the joke.

"Back to the task at hand," Ron said, "We need to get these choppers in the air so if you're going to stay and ride with me, step right up and get into your harness. Once you step into the leg straps, pull the strap up and then spread your legs wide so my guys have room to work. Again, if anyone has any doubts about wearing a harness, you can ride in the other chopper. Who's first? We can do four at a time."

Jenna and I stepped forward at the same time followed quickly by Joanna and Beth. The four of us stood facing the others and the guys held up the harness behind us. Each of us stepped into the leg straps and then reached down and pulled them up. Each of the Turner people had us hold the waist strap portion while they moved around in front of us and kneeled down and made sure the legs straps were secure at the top of each thigh. The guy who positioned my leg straps on me was un-phased with my cock and balls and gently pushed them out of the way while he worked. We chatted while he worked. I'm sure the guy wished he was putting the harness on one of the girls, instead of me.

When my leg straps were positioned in the right place, my guy stood up and went around behind me and held up the rest of the harness for me to slide my arms into. He came back around in front of me and fastened my waist straps and then my chest strap. He finished by tugging on the strap in several places.

I glanced over a few times when the guys were working on Jenna, Joanna and Beth. Neither one of them seemed to have a problem when it came time for them to spread their legs. I'm sure the guy kneeling in front of them enjoyed the view of their pussy as well as touching it a few times while he worked. Not one of them said a word as the leg straps were secured around their legs.

When the guy was finished working on me I asked Ron, "You said it takes about ten minutes to get to the resort from the airport once we're airborne, would it be ok to take the scenic route since we're going to be strapped into the harness?"

"Absolutely Dan," Ron replied, "We can do whatever you would like to do. Hell, I can even have my other pilot fly the 92 sideways so the girls can see all of you standing on the ramp."

"Now that would be interesting," I said, "That would make them all jealous they didn't ride with us."

Those of us already in our harness stood and watched the four men work on the others. Finally all of us were properly harnessed and the four men set about hooking us up to individual tether lines. The tethers were long enough for us to be able to walk to the back of the ramp but not past it. In other words, we couldn't fall out of the helicopter.

Before going up to the flight deck our pilot told us we were safe to walk around but he asked us to stay up near the front during lift off and landing. One of the men directed us to deposit our towels in a basket like thing, which hung on the wall.

I reached out and held onto my tether as we heard the engines turn and the rotors start to whirl. Soon we were moving forward. The four guys who worked for Turner watched us as we lifted off and then motioned to us that it was ok to walk around. Jenna looked at me and said, "Come on Dad, let's go see the island."

We started to walk towards the ramp when all the others joined us. Joanna, Jenna and I were the first to go to the end of our tether and stand just a couple of feet from the end of the ramp. When I first looked down I got this really weird feeling in my balls. I'm sure other guys can relate to that weird feeling if they've ever looked down from a height. It only lasted about a minute but it's a feeling I'll remember for the rest of my life.

The view from standing on the ramp and looking out or down was spectacular and breathtaking. Our pilot took us over to the coast line and we were flying at a level which was close enough to the ground so we could see people on the beaches, yet high enough that we didn't disturb them. And we could see the other helicopter flying off to our left side, not too far away.

Tom and his two children stood side by side along with Katie on the right side of the ramp and they talked between themselves. We couldn't hear what they were saying but I did see Audrey wipe tears from her eyes a few times.

It was heartwarming to see a father bond with his children. I know I'll never forget what I witnessed that day. I made a silent promise to myself to always be available to my children and to not only tell them I loved them, but I'll show them I love them.

Our pilot slowed the forward travel and the pilot of the 92 turned his helicopter sideways and we were able to wave at the people inside. All too soon the four Turner people told us we would be landing soon so they wanted us to move back towards the front of the helicopter.

We moved back and stood where we did when we took off. We could see and feel our decent during landing and we felt the small bump when the helicopter touched down. The four men who rode with us said we could start unbuckling our own harness and they would assist anyone who needed it.

Most of us started to unbuckle but Jenna walked over to one particularity handsome young man and said, "My buckle seems to be stuck. Would you be so kind as to help a lady in distress?"

I saw the young man do a once over of Jenna's body as a smile spread across his face before he said, "Yes, no problem. What seems to be stuck?"

Jenna leaned against him saying, "I don't think I can get out of it without your help."

The young man looked around before he reached for the buckle between Jenna's small titties. She was all smiles when he bumped against them. When the buckle was unfastened Jenna purrred before saying, "I think the strap is stuck between my legs, would you mind helping me down there too?"

Once again he looked around before he kneeled and reached out to pull down on the strap but Jenna's actions were very quick. She spread her legs, grabbed his hand and pressed it tightly against her pussy saying, "That's where it's stuck, right there."

Although the young man had a bronze complexion all of us could see his face glow red. He allowed Jenna to use his hand to rub her very wet pussy for a few seconds before he tried to pull his hand away. After a few seconds longer, Jenna let him have his hand back as she let the harness drop off her shoulders and the leg straps slid down her legs.

When all of us were out of our harnesses we walked down the ramp and over to all of the people who rode in the other helicopter. We hugged and exchanged some excited words. Ron came over and told us our luggage would be taken to the cabins in the coconut grove and Leyanni was waiting for us in the large building near the landing pad. All of us walked down the stairs to the building.

As we approached the building a very beautiful Hawaiian young lady opened the door and motioned for us to enter. We entered the air conditioned building and there stood a nude Hawaiian Goddess, with bronze skin color. Her green eyes were framed by her raven colored hair that hung all the way down her back past her ass cheeks. Her body and legs were very well toned and her abdomen rippled with a six pack. Her small "B" cup breasts stood proudly from her chest with brown areola the size of a quarter, with a small nipple centered on them. Leyanni's pubic was waxed or shaved completely bald and her pussy slit bulged slightly for her clit hood to show. Her body was enough to give a blind man a hard-on.

She was flanked by alternating young males and females with bronze colored skin and raven colored hair. Like Leyanni, the young ladies wore a purple orchid in their hair on the left side. There were four nude males and females who were all model material. All eight of them had waxed or shaved pubic area. Each guy's cock wasn't exactly hanging but stood at about half erect. The young ladies had small perky breasts with brown areola. When each of them smiled their pearly white teeth shone so brilliantly.

Leyanni stepped forward and Beth stepped forward from our group. They greeted each other with a hug then stepped back from each other. Leyanni had one of the young men step forward and he also hugged Beth and then placed a double Orchid with Tuberose lei around her neck before saying, "Aloha, welcome to Hawaii."

Beth stood off to the side and motioned for Tom and me to step forward next. When we came forward, Leyanni asked us our names. We found out Leyanni has a photographic memory. We watched as each person came forward, gave their name and received a hug and welcome from Leyanni. For each female who received a hug from Leyanni, a young man stepped forward and gave her a second hug before presenting and adorning her with a lei. The young ladies with Leyanni hugged the males in our group before they put the scented lei around their necks.

After everyone had received a lei Leyanni said, "Welcome to our resort. While you are here, we will make every effort to meet all your needs. I am overjoyed that we will get a chance to serve each and every one of you but I am sorry you were referred to us only after the fire at the other resort. That was truly a tragedy."

"I want to congratulate Beth for conveying my message that we operate as a clothing optional resort. I personally do not like to wear clothes and as you can see by the young people with me, they also choose not to wear clothes. Each of you is encouraged to leave your textiles in your cabin and enjoy a new experience while you are here. I'm inviting each of you to enjoy any and all the activities we sponsor here at the resort."

"Speaking of activities, I have arranged for a couple of surfing instructors to be available to you for anyone who may want to try surfing. We have one area of our resort where the water is perfect for surfing. Also if anyone wants to try snorkeling or diving, I have two licensed dive instructors who will give you a short class and then take you diving. Please let me know if anyone wants to try those two sports."

"We have tennis and basketball courts. There is always someone around looking to play so please don't be bashful while you're here. I see you have some young people with you so I'll tell you we also have a very large recreation hall with a video game room that's open twenty four hours a day. For those of you who want to work out, we have a huge gym with every imaginable piece of equipment available. The gym is also staffed twenty four hours a day. For those of you who love to golf, we have an eighteen hole championship golf course available to you. Don't worry about clubs; we have large variety you can choose from. I think I'll stop there and tell you I'll give each of you a map so you can see where each place is."

"You'll be staying in the luxury cottages over in the coconut grove. The cottages are situated on a private stretch of beach. It is unlikely you'll see anyone on the beach except members of your group but there's always a possibility one of our employees may jog through. Each cottage has two four person golf carts parked in front of it. If you find you need additional carts, please let me know."

"You are going to be here for four days and I'm sure you'll want to eat during that time. For all of you who have eaten at the restaurant "The Hole" I want to brag a little and tell you, the food you'll eat here is much better."

"First, not far from your cottages, you are welcome to use our cafeteria style food service. However, you won't find our kind of food in any other cafeteria. Everything you eat there will be fresh. The cafeteria is open and serves food twenty four hours a day. We have employees passing through here at all hours so we make sure they are fed well at any time of the day."

"On the other side of the resort from your cottages is our restaurant, the Lava Pit. We have world renowned chefs ready to prepare any type of meal you can dream up. Every meal is prepared separately to your individual specifications. Please don't hesitate to tease your palette like never before."

"Finally, because I encourage our guests to enjoy the nude lifestyle while they are visiting us, there will be towels for you to sit on at each location on the resort. That way you won't have to carry a towel from one place to the next. The closets where the towels are kept are clearly marked. Please enjoy yourselves while you're here. If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them." Leyanni finished her short speech.

"Leyanni, on behalf of my family, I want to thank you and your staff for allowing us to stay at your resort. Beth did an excellent job telling us about the resort but being here is such a wonderful experience." I said.

"Yes, I also want to thank you on behalf of my family and friends. When Beth came to the buffet this morning surrounded by her other nude family members, I didn't realize what you were going to provide for us during our visit. I'm so overwhelmed by what you've told us, I'll need to sit down on that beach you described." Tom said as everyone laughed.

"Leyanni," Terri said, "I'd love to try snorkeling and diving."

"Very well then," Leyanni said, "I know you've traveled all night so once you're settled into your cabin, call me and I'll send over an instructor. Our instructors are former Navy Seals and they will make sure everyone stays safe. Anyone who's interested in diving must take a short mandatory course before they can dive."

"Leyanni you said we can be nude wherever we go on the resort. Will others we see be nude also? I don't want to feel out of place if we go to some place and everyone else is dressed." Faith asked.

"Faith, you will encounter clothed people while you are here. Our employees are on security assignments all over the world and when they pass through here, they are on R&R. (rest and recuperation) I can tell you from experience, while they are staying here, most generally they are nude. However, when they first arrive or when they're ready to leave, they will be dressed. Please don't feel uncomfortable if you see them clothed. Our employees are made up of former and current military and former government staff, like you, they need some time off once in a while." Leyanni explained.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers
1...45678...18