The Morrisons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers

Taffy smiled and said, "I'm sure you're wishing I didn't have this towel around me when you said that, you perv."

"You know I love you and I'd protect you to the ends of the earth," Tommy said, "But seeing you like this, hey I'm only a guy and you're looking mighty good."

"Come on Tommy, I'm your sister." Taffy whined, "Don't you have any moral sense than to perv at your sister?"

Tommy lowered his voice to just a whisper and said, "Oh, and just between you and me, if that towel slid off that great looking body of yours this second, I'd be one happy brother."

"You are incorrigible TOMMY!" Taffy exclaimed without alerting anyone else in the house.

"You keep wishin' perv; maybe sometime soon you'll get to see the goods. I've got to go, mom has my breakfast ready." Taffy said with a giggle as she turned and headed for the stairs.

As she entered the kitchen everyone else was just finishing their breakfast and Taffy's mom said, "You might want to warm your breakfast up in the microwave, it's been on the table for a while. Why didn't you get dressed?"

"Mom, Julie didn't tell me you had my breakfast cooked until she just knocked on the bathroom door. So I hurried right down to eat before it got too cold," she reasoned.

Taffy went to the refrigerator and took out the orange juice; when she stood up she saw her dad quickly look back down at his paper. Then she went to the cupboard and reached up for a glass. It wasn't until she had the glass orange juice pitcher in one hand and a glass in the other that her towel came loose and in less than a second it slid swiftly to the floor. What made matters worse or better, depending on how you want to look at it, Taffy screamed when it happened. Her scream only served to get her more attention than she wanted at that point.

Taffy had been facing towards the kitchen table so no matter how fast she moved to set down the orange juice and her glass, everyone at the table had a few seconds to view Taffy's completely naked body. She quickly squatted and picked up her towel. When she stood up again she was still facing the table as she wrapped the towel around her naked body. This time when she looked at her father, he didn't look down at his paper. He was staring at her, right at her pussy! Taffy wrapped her towel around her body and tucked it in on her right side.

"Hey sis, when did you remove the carpet down there?" Renee asked with a giggle.

"Girls, I don't need to hear that kind of talk." Taffy's father said.

"But daddy, you were looking at Taffy's pussy just like the rest of us." Renee countered.

"That's enough Renee," Taffy's mother injected, "Taffy, sit down before your towel falls off again."

"When did Taffy's towel fall off?" Tommy asked as he walked into the room.

"Just a few seconds ago, dad got an eyeful of Taffy's juicy body." Renee said while giggling.

"That's enough young lady; accidents happen. That was perfectly innocent. There wasn't any way for Taffy to stop her towel from falling off, her hands were full." Taffy's father said in her defense.

"So you were looking." Renee criticized in a good natured sing song voice.

"Yes, of course I looked when Taffy screamed. Yes, I saw what happened but let's drop it, don't embarrass your sister." Dana said.

"So Taffy, like when did you shave the carpet or did you have it waxed off?" Renee questioned.

"I shaved it ok? When I shaved my legs, I just kept going and shaved off everything." Taffy retorted.

"Ummmm .... girls .... I don't need to know that part about your personal lives." Dana interrupted.

"Mom shaves her carpet completely, because she said you like it that way, and I only asked Taffy when she started shaving the carpet. I know I've been shaving mine bald for a couple of years now." Renee countered.

"Wow, keep going," Tommy said, "This conversation is getting good."

"Mind your manners Tommy," his mother countered.

"Come on mom, lighten up, it's not like we're seven years old anymore. All of us know what you and dad did to make us, and both of you have done a great job raising us. We are family and we pull together. A few individual secrets between us won't tear our bond apart. I know other kids who wish they could have a strong family bond like we have." Renee said authoritatively.

Julie and Jerry came downstairs fully dressed and ready to leave for work but they walked into the kitchen just as their father put his paper down and said, "You're right Renee. Your mom and I are blessed to have kids who value our family bond. Please remember, your mother and I only instilled those values in you when you were growing up. However, now that you've grown up, it's up to each of you to carry on and live with those values."

"Thinking about what you said Renee, I guess a few family secrets between us serves to strengthen our relationship, as a family. I remember when all of you kids used to run around the house in just your underwear and sometimes nothing at all. Actually, all of us still run around here in almost nothing. It's not uncommon for the guys in this family to be down here in just our boxers and no one has ever said anything. Just like no one has said anything to any of you girls for being down here in your tee shirt and panties. So I guess none of us should be shocked seeing each other ....."

"Besides, I remember helping your mother bathe each one of you when you were growing up so I guess I shouldn't be shocked to hear you talk about shaving yourself bald. Yes, I did ask your mother to keep herself shaved bald and I won't hold that against her for telling you. We are fortunate that all of you are responsible young adults. As a family, we have been through some really hard times and I want to thank each and every one of you for contributing some of your hard earned money to keep this family going."

"We have survived and things are going to get better soon. I'm back to work thanks to Taffy's boss, Dan Morrison. I've never met any executive of any company I've worked for who took an interest in an employee's family as Dan has done. We are still limited for cash right now, until I get my first check and it will be a little while until we get back on our feet." Dana finished saying.

"I don't know what was said to start that speech dad," Julie stated, "But as the fourth oldest person in this family, counting you and mom, I cherish this family and the way we've all pulled together during the rough times. What we've been through just served to strengthened our family bond. As far as running around the house in just a tee shirt and panties, dad, I have to tell you, I don't always wear panties under my tee shirt."

All the girls giggled including their mother who composed herself before saying, "Julie, I don't always wear panties under my tee shirt either. Now that our secret is out, the guys will always be guessing if we are or aren't wearing panties."

"I want to tell you girls, your secret is not a secret, at all. When you bend over wearing only a tee shirt it's easy to see which one of you, aren't wearing panties, just so you know. I don't really mind nor do I care what anyone wears or doesn't wear. Being the close family that we are is the most important thing for me." Dana said with a big smile on his face.

"One thing we know for sure, right now," Renee said, "We know Taffy is completely naked under that towel and her pussy is completely bald."

"We know that how?" Jerry asked.

"Oh you weren't here a little while ago when your baby sister turned exhibitionist and showed all of us what she wasn't wearing under her towel. Even dad got an eye full of her delicious looking body." Renee responded.

"Renee Jean Davis!" Her mother exclaimed, "Your sister isn't an exhibitionist, she experienced an accident when her towel fell off."

"I wish I'd been down here to see that." Tommy said.

Their father spoke up saying, "You know son, you shouldn't wish any bad luck on anyone because it might come back and bite you some day. Maybe sometime your towel will fall off Tommy, and you can be the brunt of the conversation. Your sister had her hands full and there was no way for her to catch her towel without breaking the glass she had in both hands. I think she did the right thing and put the pitcher of orange juice and the glass down instead of dropping them. It was just an unfortunate accident."

"Yeah perv!" Taffy said, "It's no secret that you've been trying to catch us girls in some state of undress or naked. Just last week when I was in the bathroom you just walked in without knocking. I had my bra and panties on so you didn't get to see anything."

"Tommy, it's not right to do that," his mother said, "If you see them by accident that's one thing but they are your sisters for God sakes."

"I know mom," Tommy said, "And I would defend my sisters from any and all danger but do you know how tough it is living with sisters so beautiful they could be models on the cover of any magazine? Look at them, they're all very beautiful. Oh, and you're just as beautiful as they are, mom."

"Don't worry perv," Taffy said, "Someday you'll get a chance to see a girl naked. When you do, I hope you'll take your time to make her happy before you blow your load and go to sleep."

All three girls and their mother burst out laughing as Tommy said "Don't worry about that, I know what to do."

Jerry said, "Don't let them get you lil brother, girls will be girls. I've got to get going or I'll be late for work."

"Ain't you the voice of experience," Joy said, "Where did you learn all about girls? I hope you're not giving us some quote from those Playboy magazines you have hidden under your mattress."

"MOM!" Jerry said, "You aren't supposed to be snooping around in my room."

"Did you notice your room was cleaner than you left it most days? I wasn't snooping when I clean up after you and while making your bed I find your Playboy magazine under your pillow and your mattress, open to one of them naked girls. If you cleaned your room and made your bed every day, I won't have to go in there." His mother countered.

Suddenly the doorbell sounded and Joy interrupted the conversation and went to answer the door. She came back into the kitchen and said, "Come on Dana, time to go shopping. Renee, Tommy, Taffy do any of you want to go?"

All three declined and Taffy added, "Nope, since I've been the topic of discussion this morning I think I'll go up to my room and pout. Besides, I want to call Connie this morning and find out what she's doing."

When all the older family members were gone, Renee said, "I'm going to go take a shower, and shave my legs. Come to think of it, I'm going to shave my pussy too, see you guys in a little while."

Taffy put her dish in the sink and took time to wash the few breakfast dishes while Tommy dried them and put them back in the cupboard. When they were finished, Tommy asked, "Are you really going to lie on your bed?"

"Why do you want to know?" Taffy asked, "Are you planning on coming into my room and perving me?"

"It's not like that Taffy, really," Tommy said, "You are a very beautiful girl and you're standing here with just a towel wrapped around you and ...."

"I know, you wish my towel would slip again and fall on the floor so you could see how beautiful I am, right?" Taffy said in a sweet innocent voice.

"I just want to look." Tommy said with a sad eyed puppy dog look on his face.

"I don't know Tommy." Taffy said quietly so no one else would hear her. "I know it's probably impossible to change your mind about seeing me or your other sisters naked."

"Please Taf, just show me what everyone else got to see." Tommy pleaded. "PLEASE?"

"Oh God Tommy, go lock the doors; I'm going up to my room and I don't want to be disturbed." Taffy said while her heart fluttered in her chest.

"But .... But ...." Tommy stuttered as he watched his sister turn and walk out of the kitchen.

Taffy walked on shaky legs over to the stairs. About half way up the stairs she allowed the towel to slide off her body and fall on the stairs. The towel on her head quickly followed the first so that both towels were left lying on the stairs in plain sight.

Tommy's eyes bugged out of his head as he watched the first towel fall. He gasped when he realized his sister was naked and he could see her beautiful ass. Suddenly his body told him it needed oxygen and he inhaled a huge breath.

Nervously, Taffy walked up the last few stairs and disappeared from Tommy's sight down the hallway. As she walked past the bathroom, she heard Renee humming the current number one hit. She also noticed the bathroom door was open about two inches.

Once Taffy was out of his sight Tommy rushed to the front door and locked it. Then he hurried to the back door and locked that also. He took a few more deep breaths while he looked at his shaking hands. His mind kicked in a little bit and he determined he didn't want to rush up the stairs like a fool, he was going to act a little sophisticated and go upstairs slowly.

Taffy walked the last few steps to her room, she left the door open and then she walked straight to her bed. Without one instant of hesitation she laid down as Connie had dared her to do. She bent her knees and then allowed them to flop off to either side. She felt the cool air on her open pussy as she picked up her phone and pushed Connie's number. The phone only rang twice when she heard Connie's voice say, "Are you in position? Is your door open?"

Taffy just had time to say "YES! and YES!" before she saw Tommy standing in her doorway, with both her towels in his hand. His eyes proverbially bugged out of his head as he stared at his naked sister with her legs spread so wide open.

Connie asked, "Did you give your brother a hint that you were going to be naked?"

Instead of answering the question Taffy said, "Hi Tommy,"

Taffy heard Connie scream into the phone, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, TOMMY'S IN YOUR ROOM AND YOU'RE LAYING LIKE I DARED YOU?"

Once again Taffy ignored Connie and said, "Come on over here and have a seat right here next to me, I'm talking to Connie."

"YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT; TOMMY AIN'T IN YOUR ROOM!" Connie screamed.

Tommy's eyes were glued to Taffy spread open pussy and when he walked into her room he moved very slowly, as if he was a wild animal stalking prey. When he reached his sister's bed his eyes roamed over her naked body but returned frequently to her bald pussy. Taffy patted the mattress and motioned for Tommy to sit down and when he finally got the unspoken message he chose the spot next to her bent knee. That way, he had a close up view of her beautiful pussy, which looked like a delicate flower with its pedals folded open.

Taffy's hands were shaking as she held her phone out to her brother and said, "Say hi to Connie. She likes you, you know."

Tommy took the phone and put it up to his ear and said, "Hi Connie."

Taffy could only hear Tommy's side of the conversation as he said, "Yes, Taffy is naked and lying on the bed with her legs spread wide."

"Yes, I'm looking at her pussy right now."

"No, she didn't say you dared her to do that, did you?"

"No, she isn't covering anything with her hands; I can see her complete naked body."

"Ummm, yeah I do, but she's my sister."

"Yes, I've wanted to see her naked for a long time."

"Yes, she's very beautiful even more beautiful completely naked than when she has clothes on."

"Ok, here she is."

Tommy handed the phone back to Taffy and once again Taffy heard her scream, "OH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE LAYING THERE COMPLETELY NAKED WITH TOMMY SITTING ON YOUR BED!"

"As I told you, I've never welched on a dare so I'm doing what you dared me to do." Taffy replied with a nervous sounding voice.

Taffy reached down and picked up Tommy's hand and placed it on her right breast. His hand felt so warm but he was stunned and she had to coax him to squeeze her breast by squeezing his hand.

Taffy continued to talk to Connie as Tommy worked up enough courage to move his own hand over to her left breast and gently massage it in between tweaking her nipple. Connie asked Taffy all kinds of questions to keep track of what she was doing and what Tommy was doing to her.

Taffy's nervousness diminished and she encouraged Tommy to take off his shirt, followed by his pants a few moments later. Sitting beside her in just his boxers Taffy saw he had a hard on so she reached down and slipped her small hand into the hole in the front. The second Taffy wrapped her hand around his manhood he moaned and Connie heard him. Immediately Connie asked what he was moaning about. Taffy told her he was enjoying the view of her body.

Taffy said, "Connie, I have to go, I'll call you back later." Without waiting for a response, she hung up her phone.

Tommy only lasted less than a minute and he blew his load in his boxers. He started apologizing for making a mess but Taffy assured him not to worry. Taffy quietly told Tommy to take off his boxers and use them to clean off her hand and his cock. As if in a trance, Tommy slipped off his boxers and Taffy was pleasantly surprised to see Tommy's cock was still hard.

After he cleaned up her hand and his cock Taffy patted the left side of her bed and asked Tommy to lie down next to her. She put her legs out straight since she'd already completed Connie's dare but she opened them anyway to give Tommy's hand access to her pussy. At first Tommy only rested his hand on her belly so Taffy reached down and pushed it south until it was over her pussy. He looked at Taffy and in a whisper he said, "But this is so wrong, I'm your brother, I'm supposed to protect you from guys who want to take advantage of you, not do it myself."

With a faint smile on her face Taffy said, "You aren't taking advantage of me, I'm encouraging you to play with my pussy, I want you to play with my pussy and if you want to, you can fuck my pussy."

"TAFFY - WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Tommy was shocked to hear his sister say fuck and she was talking about herself. After his shock settled down a little bit he responded with, "Taffy, do you know what you said I could do to you, is incest? We just can't do that."

In a nervous, shaky voice Taffy said, "Tommy, I want you to have sex with me. We don't have much time because Renee will be out of the bathroom soon. So make up your mind quickly, do you want to enjoy this body of mine or do you want to forever masturbate wondering what you missed out on."

"But Taffy, you're my sister, it's illegal. I don't want to go to jail." Tommy replied.

"It's only illegal if after we have sex, you run around and tell all your friends you fucked your sister. Then someone will investigate. However if you keep this just between you and me, I'm not going to tell anyone." Taffy challenged.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around Tommy's cock again and stroked him before she asked, "Wouldn't this feel better inside me than in my hand?"

Taffy spread her legs wider and asked, "Do you want to get between my legs or do you want me to be on top and ride this beautiful cock of yours?"

"OH SHIT! Are you really serious about this? What about us after we do it, will we still be close, like we are now?"

"Tommy, I'll always love you as my brother. No, nothing will change between us. Actually, we'll strengthen our bond and make our relationship more special."

"If there is absolutely no way to change your mind," Tommy mused, "You get on top so you can control how much of my cock you want in you. That still doesn't make it right or legal, you know."

Taffy pushed her brother flat on his back and then rose up and straddled his hips. He looked down and saw her beautiful bald slit and his hard cock. Taffy allowed herself to sit on Tommy's cock and press it flat against his body. She was so wet she was dripping so she used some of her fluids to lubricate her brother's cock.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,894 Followers