The Morrisons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of you are old enough now to make choices on your own so I don't care what you wear or don't wear. From what I see, each of you has done an excellent job maintaining the body your father and I gave you. You should be proud of your nude body and never be afraid to be free of textiles. Now, do I take off my clothes or do I wear only a short tee shirt?" Joy finished saying.

"Mom, if you don't mind," Tommy said in an authoritative voice, "If the girls are going to go down stairs nude, I'd consider it an honor to help you take off your clothes."

Renee moved past Tommy and said, "I'm up for this if you are Taffy."

"Then it's settled, Tommy help mom take off her clothes." Taffy offered.

Tommy slowly and methodically undressed his mother and when she was reduced to just her panties, Tommy got down on his knees in front of her and looked up at his mom saying, "I'm going to uncover the place from which each of us entered this world. This is a moment I never thought would happen but I am so glad it is, I love you mom."

Tommy started to pull down on his mother's plain yellow cotton bikini style panties. Although she had carried and given birth to five children, she had maintained a pretty good body shape. Their mom only had a little paunch which was covered in light pink stretch marks. Tommy paused for a moment when his mom's bald pussy lips appeared before he continued to pull them down. The center of Joy's panties stuck to her pussy for a moment before it popped free. She stepped out of them and Tommy left them lying on the floor. He looked directly at his mom's pussy then reached out with his hand to touch it. Joy saw what he was doing so she intentionally stepped one foot away from the other and gave her son room to explore and touch her between her thighs. Tommy slipped his middle finger inside his mother's pussy and he leaned forward and kissed it. Joy visibly shivered and a low moan escaped her lips as she reached down and placed her hands on the back of her son's head and pull his face forward ever so slightly.

Suddenly they heard, "Joy, are you coming back down here? Your tea is getting cold."

Drawing from her inner strength she responded, "We'll be right down dear, but get ready for a surprise."

Tommy stood up and kissed his mother on her lips for the first time ever and she responded by kissing him back. Tommy put his arm around his mom's shoulders since he stood three inches taller than her. Both mother and son looked at Renee and Taffy and their mother asked, "Are the three of you ready for your nude debut? When we get down the stairs, I want all four of us side by side holding hands. I really think your father is going to like what he sees."

The four of them walked down the stairs and as they walked into the kitchen. All four of them heard an audible female gasp and then, there was silence. Two men and a woman stared wide eyed at the four nude people for a long time before the silence was broken by Joy. "Honey, remember when I told you someday our children would feel comfortable enough with each other that we'd find them nude? Well, today is that day. They felt comfortable enough to take a shower together and their plan was to sit in the living room nude watching TV when we arrived. We got back sooner than they anticipated."

All four of the new arrivals stood side by side and not one of them tried to cover their nude body. The four stared at the other three and it was obvious the three were looking at all the parts of the nude people. Finally Joy said, "Well Dana, I present to you, your son Tommy who has been fortunate enough to have your size in every way, and your daughters Renee and Taffy who have such like bodies, except for their hair color, they could be mistaken for twins."

"After your little speech this morning about how you could tell when we wear or didn't wear panties under our tee shirts, it spurred them to start a conversation about nudism. I'm not going to repeat our whole conversation we had upstairs but the three of them want to be able to walk around our house nude, as they are now. I'm nude because I support their decision."

"All three of you sitting there with your eyes bugged out, know when we were younger, we spent plenty of quality time together and most of it was spent nude. As I see it, all of you can sit there and stare at us or you can join us, either way, we are going to remain nude." Joy finished saying.

Dana was the first to say, "Yes, you predicted someday our children would end up nude, however you were mistaken, they aren't children any more. I'm not disappointed they've chosen to be nude and if they don't mind, I'll lend my support by taking off my clothes as well. Renee, Taffy I don't want you to be offended, but seeing your nude bodies, has given me a hard-on just like your brother has a hard-on."

"Daddy, may we help you take off your clothes like Tommy helped mom take off her clothes upstairs?" Taffy asked.

"Of course you may. Joy I'm so delighted over this most recent development."

Dana stood up and both his daughters quickly walked over to him and immediately started taking off his clothes. When they reduced him to only wearing his boxers with a big lump in the front of them, both girls sunk to their knees and simultaneously reached up and slipped their thin fingers into the waist band of his boxers and pulled down slowly like Tommy had done with his mother's panties. When their father's cock popped free of the elastic waist band, the girls pushed the boxers to the floor.

As their father looked down, both girls reached out and wrapped their thumb and index finger around his cock and took turns first kissing the head of it and then sucking the head of it into their mouth for a few seconds. Their father told them to stop but neither of them listened. He tried to push their heads away from his cock but they didn't budge. After a few minutes the girls stood up and one hugged him from each side. Their father put his arms around them and pulled them close to his now naked body and savored their young titties pressed against his chest.

Tommy finished undressing Lorraine and Joy helped Bert take off his clothes. Now all seven people were completely naked and Lorraine said, "This is just like the old days Joy."

"What did you guys do in the old days?" Tommy inquired.

Lorraine replied, "Tommy it wouldn't be right to kiss and tell. I guess it would be ok to tell you that we spent plenty of time like this. There's a place not far from here where we used to spend many a summer evening, skinny dipping with anyone who showed up. We weren't hippies or anything like that; we just enjoyed the company of our friends."

"Tommy the old days as you call them weren't that many years ago. I want all three of you to understand your parents, Lorraine and me, along with our other close friends are not that old, yet. We are still young enough to enjoy life. We used to do a lot of things together, besides going skinny dipping. Bowling, shooting pool, pitching horse shoes, playing soft ball on a mixed league, to name a few activities."

"The TV you watch today on cable or satellite dish didn't exist when we were younger. We only had a choice between ABC, NBC and CBS and that was it. We didn't have cell phones or computers or the internet so we used to actually go and visit our friends and family, instead of texting them. This area used to be mostly farms with open fields instead of the houses that now line the roadways. Oh, and we used to have drive-in movies where we could go and watch movies and make out with our best girl. Our cars had bench seats both in the front and back. The seats were big enough so we could double date and each couple had room to stretch out if they wanted." Bert said.

"Hey wait a minute there Bert." Joy said, "You guys were on top and it wasn't your head that bumped into the arm rest on the door, right Lorraine?"

Tommy, Renee and Taffy started laughing and Lorraine said, "That's right Joy. There was many a night I went home with a sore spot on top of my head from the banging it took while ole Bert here, was getting some pussy."

"So the three of you want to be nudists now?" Dana asked.

"Yes daddy," Renee replied, "As you can see we came down here with mom, knowing Lorraine and Bert were down here with you. The only thing we are losing is the tee shirt; you made the comment this morning that you could tell when we weren't wearing panties so why wear the tee shirt."

"I suppose you're right honey." Dana replied, "I don't mind if you want to be nude but what about when you have your friends come over? The reason your mom and I started wearing clothes was so we wouldn't embarrass you and your friends. I know we may seem old to you and I say that because our parents seemed old to us, when we were your age. You've already heard, your mother and I used to be nude most of the time.

"Daddy," Taffy said, "I think it should be the responsibility of the family member who's having a guest come over to explain we are living as nudists now. That family member can inform the guest they will most likely see someone nude when visiting and leave it up to the guest to decide if they want to come or not."

"You know, before we get too far, we need to let your older brother and sister know what happened today. Let's have a family meeting tonight after dinner." Joy said.

"That's and excellent idea Joy," Dana said, "We've always discussed our family situations that way before, and there's no reason to change things now. In the meantime, I'll say it's up to the individual to make a choice to stay nude or not. I hope you don't mind but I think it will be fun to be nude and watch the ball game in a little while. Lorraine, Bert you two are invited to stay for dinner if you want to."

Everyone in the kitchen expressed their interest in remaining nude so Taffy, Renee and Tommy excused themselves and went back upstairs. Taffy went to her room to call Connie, while Renee and Tommy went to Tommy's room.

When Connie answered the phone Taffy could hear the disappointment in her voice. That was short lived when Taffy invited Connie over to her house and informed her all she needed to wear was a sundress or something she could take off quickly. Connie blurted out a sting of questions but Taffy put her off and told her to hurry up and get to her house and she'd answer all her questions when she arrived.

******************

It was light outside but the sun had not risen above the horizon when Terri and Joanna woke. They got out of bed and looked at Hanna who was still sound asleep. Terri held her finger up to her lips then pointed towards the bedroom door. In the hall, Terri greeted Joanna in a hushed voice saying, "Good morning sweetheart."

Joanna held out her arms and stepped towards Terri and they embraced while they kissed each other on the cheek to avoid morning breath. Joanna allowed her hands to drop down along Terri's smooth back until she reached her ass cheeks. Terri responded by doing the same to Joanna. They cupped the other's ass cheeks and pulled, resulting in their pubic area being pressed tightly together. Terri responded with, "Uuuummm, I love being held especially first thing in the morning.

"Terri, you are a very special person," Joanna whispered, "You don't have to wait until mornings to get a hug. Anytime you want or feel the need for a hug, you can count on me to give it to you."

"I've got to pee!" Terri said with a giggle. "Let me go or I'll pee on you."

"Oooo Terri, you kinky lil girl, you!"

Joanna released Terri and she hurried towards the bathroom. Joanna followed her and stopped at the sink and picked up her toothbrush and toothpaste. Terri finished on the toilet followed by the bidet and then she stepped into the shower. While washing her body Terri said, "Joanna, I have to meet Leyanni at the cafeteria this morning. I volunteered to help her with some of the arrangements especially the ones pertaining to Dan and Beth. I'm probably going to be with her all day. I wanted to tell you so you wouldn't worry about me."

"Could you do me a favor?" Joanna asked as she sat down on the toilet.

"Sure, anything." Terri replied.

"I know you are going to have your cell phone with you, would you please text me during the day and let me know where you are. That way I can stop in that area and eyeball you once in a while, without disturbing what you're doing." Joanna said as she stepped into the shower with Terri.

"No problem," Terri replied.

Terri stayed in the shower and helped Joanna wash her body. When they finished they stepped out and helped each other dry. Terri picked up her bottle of scented moisturizer and as she squirted some in the palm of her hand, Joanna took the tube from her saying, "I'll help you with that."

Terri didn't argue with Joanna. She allowed Joanna to turn her body so she stood facing her. Joanna's hands tenderly and thoroughly rubbed the moisturizer into Terri's skin. When Joanna finished Terri offered to return the favor but Joanna declined saying, "I'm going to go for a run, I'll have to shower again before I get something to eat. However, don't lose that thought; I'll take a rain check if one's available."

"Most certainly," Terri replied, "When you are ready, I will be too."

Terri finished by brushing her hair and her teeth and last minute personal items before she told Joanna she was headed up to the cafeteria. She let Joanna know she had her cell with her and then disappeared out the door.

After Terri left, Joanna stepped out on the porch with her running shoes in hand. She saw Mary, Shelly, Ted, Marion, Tony and Patty standing on the beach by the lounges, so she left her shoes on the porch and walked the short distance to her friends. When she got close she said, "Good morning."

Everyone turned and greeted Joanna in a hushed voice and then pointed to the reclined lounge chairs. Joanna looked and saw four nude people sleeping on the lounges. With a closer look Joanna discovered that both Tom Banks Sr. and Jr. along with their wives were still fast asleep. Tom Jr. was sleeping on his left side with his right leg over his wife's right leg. Her left leg was parted enough so anyone passing the bottom of the lounge would have a perfect view of her bald pussy. Tom Sr. was in a similar position but he had his left leg over his wife's left leg. She likewise had her legs spread slightly.

After checking out the sleeping people, all eyes turned back to look at the horizon. Mary spoke softly saying, "Look, there's the sun, barely peeking over the water."

The group stood and watched the sun rise until the round circle of fire shone brightly over the Eastern horizon. Ted remarked how beautiful it was to be standing on the island with nothing visible, other than the ocean, between them and the sun. Everyone agreed with him.

After a few more minutes of meditation everyone turned to look at each other in the small group. A quiet discussion started and when Joanna mentioned that she was going to go for a run, "Would you like some company?" Ted asked

"Sure if you think you can keep up." Joanna replied with a wide smile and a wink at Ted.

Ted laughed before saying, "Listen lil girl, I've been running since high school."

"From whom?" Joanna inquired with a chuckle, causing everyone else to laugh as quietly as possible.

"Ok smart ass," Ted replied, "I'll go get my running shoes, I'll be right back."

Joanna smiled and said, "All I have to do is put on my running shoes and I'm ready. I'll meet ya back here in a few minutes."

Mary, Shelly and Tony asked if they could join her and Joanna said, "Hurry up and go get your shoes on."

Within ten minutes everyone was back with their favorite running shoes on. They took a few more minutes to do some stretching exercises and then they were off. Marion and Patty watched as the small group of runners took off at a slow pace. Both women watched the combination of male and female ass cheeks bounce rhythmically with each running step.

As Kim, Beth and I walked towards our cabin we saw Marion and Patty standing by the lounges so we walked down to them and exchanged good morning greetings with them. They immediately hushed us and pointed towards the sleeping Banks family.

Both Marion and Patty looked at our faces and it was Marion who asked, "It doesn't look like any of you got much sleep last night, did you?"

Kim spoke up saying, "It was a long lovely night in paradise and I wouldn't trade it for the world. God, we had so much fun."

Beth reached over and lifted my limp dick before she said, "Have you ever see this thing totally deflated before this morning?"

Both Marion and Patty started laughing. Kim and Beth excused themselves and went up to the cabin to get cleaned up. When they returned fifteen minutes later, Beth was carrying cups, napkins and sugar and Kim was carrying a pot of coffee and the cream. Everyone gathered around the small beach table and waited to pour coffee in a cup. Once everyone had a cup, we moved to the lounges and sat down.

My first cup of coffee went down so smooth and few minutes later, I stood up and poured myself a second cup. I offered to refresh everyone else's cup but they declined saying their cup was still full. So I sat down and enjoyed my second cup and enjoyed the view and the present company.

After a few minutes of talking quietly, we heard some whispering and realized both Tom Sr. and Jr. along with Janet and Faith were awake. We watched them stretch and heard a few moans as the nighttime kinks were worked out. Both couples sat up about the same time and adjusted their lounge so they could remain sitting.

We exchanged good morning greetings before Tom looked at me and said, "Ghezzz Dan, you look like you've been up all night. Actually it looks like all three of you could use a couple extra hours of sleep. I thought we came here to get some rest."

Beth smiled as did Kim, before she said, "We got some alright, but Tom, it didn't have anything to do with resting.

"I don't suppose you'd care to elaborate on what you meant, would you?" Tom queried.

Once again Beth picked up my cock, stroked it a couple of times before saying, "Tom, I can't remember ever seeing this wonderful piece of manhood this flaccid. It received a real good work out last night."

Janet smiled and said, "Speaking of limp dicks, both Toms are soft this morning too. Faith and I worked them over pretty well last night. Come to think of it, I haven't had this much sex in years. Thank you once again for bringing us to this wonderful place."

"Oh yes," Faith said, "I can't thank you and Beth enough for giving our family an opportunity to find real love. Tom and I are going to raise our family in the spirit of the love we just discovered."

"Now that all of you are awake," Beth said, "I'll go up to the cabin and make another pot of coffee."

"Yes, I'd love a cup of coffee but before I drink coffee," Faith replied, "I have to pee."

Faith stood up and stretched again before she joined Beth and the two of them walked towards our cabin. Janet waited a few moments before she jumped up and ran after Beth and Faith. It wasn't long before both Toms excused themselves and then walked to their cabin to take a leak.

Beth, Faith and Janet came back carrying a tray with more coffee, cups, sugar and cream. Both Toms rejoined us as we sat or stood on the white sand of Hawaii and enjoyed our fresh brewed coffee, the smell of the ocean and sound of the surf.

After a short term general conversation, we decided we needed to take a shower before we go to the cafeteria for breakfast. Everyone agreed to meet back at our cabin and we would walk to the cafeteria together.

Jake and Kathy followed Beth, Kim and me to our cabin. We managed to get everyone through the shower without any real sexual activity. I didn't count the touchy feely stuff which happened during washing each other's body. Jake managed to get Kim to wash his body and I stayed in the shower long enough to wash both Beth and Kathy.

1...56789...18