The Morrisons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow mom," Patty added, "That's way too cool, you and Brianne get to vacation in Hawaii while dad stays home by himself. Come on mom; we need to get you and Brianne something to eat. You'll love the menu here, they have everything."

Everyone moved over to the serving line where Patty picked up the tray she had. After Tony, Patty, Colleen, Brianne, Rachael and Jen selected something to eat; they walked over where Beth and Barbie were sitting and pushed an empty table over so they could all sit together.

There was plenty of lively conversation during their meal. Even after they finished eating, they continued to sit and talk. Although they saw each other regularly, it was a totally new and exciting experience to be sitting down to breakfast in a tropical paradise, especially when almost everyone was nude. Colleen's eyes were busy checking out all of the eye candy. There were a few times when Patty asked her mom a question and had to wait for an answer.

Patty laughed and said off the cuff, "We can get one of those for you mom, just say the word."

Everyone giggled when Colleen replied, "Yes dear, whatever you want."

Rachael was doing her fair share of looking as the discussion about eye candy was going on with her friend's family. Jen was also noticing the different sized cocks and she constantly poked her friend Brianne with her elbow, so she didn't miss the sights either.

"Mom," Brianne added, "If you want one of them, you pick him out and I'll go get him for you. You know, what happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii. Choose one mom."

"Oh I couldn't do that, I'm a married woman." Colleen clearly stated.

"Mom," Patty continued, "This is only a small sample of the hunks that are here at the resort. If you want to wait until you see some of the others, we'll understand. Oh mom, we won't say a word to dad if you want to indulge yourself in some pleasure, this weekend. Lord knows you work hard and I'm sure you aren't getting nearly enough since dad is either golfing or watching sports on TV."

"Well I ..." Colleen started to say.

"Let loose and try something new, make believe you're shopping and choose one." Tony added, "You're among friends and relatives and if you want to experiment, it already sounds like you have all the support from those who are here and love you."

"Oh, there's no way one of those guys would be interested in an old lady." Colleen said, "Look around, my daughters are sitting here and one is even married. I'd be setting a bad example."

"To be brutally honest with you mom," Tony said, "All of us know you aren't getting nearly as much physical loving, as a woman should have. I agree with Brianne, what happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii. We encourage you to hook up with one of these guys who you find interesting and enjoy yourself. You deserve to relax a little. All of us will support any decision you make. I hope you choose to enjoy yourself."

"I agree with everyone else mom," Brianne said, "I think you should find one or more of those guys and spend some quality time with him. Mom, please don't hesitate to open your legs and let a hot cock massage you internally."

"Brianne Jamison!" Colleen exclaimed in a forced hushed voice, "Are you saying I should let one of these strangers have sex with me?"

"Yes mom," Brianne said with a huge smile on her face. "We want you to be happy and there's no better place to be happy, than right here. I promise I won't tell daddy if you want to have sex with one of those manly specimens of excellence. Even I'm enjoying the view of so many different sized cocks swinging back and forth. Look at that one over there, he's circumcised, look at the head of his cock, it's so big."

"Brianne Jamison!" Colleen exclaimed again, in a hushed voice, "Don't you dare get any idea about opening your legs to one of these cocks. You are here to watch the kids, so don't get sidetracked."

"Mom, since Brianne can't have that nice cock over there, can I have him?" Jen asked with a giggle in her voice.

"Jen, you have to watch the kids with Brianne so you'll be too busy to worry about cocks. You just make sure those kids stay safe." Rachael replied.

"How the hell did we get to the point where Brianne and Jen are checking out the cocks in the room?" Colleen asked.

"Mom, this isn't like the party we had at the Morrison's estate. As you can see, there are many more naked men and women here. Both of these girls are old enough to know about sexual enjoyment, I'm just not sure how much experience they've had yet. But I'm sure they can window shop and still do the job they were brought here to do. I remember when I was their age, and I can safely say, I wish I had the opportunity they're having right now." Patty said.

"And while I'm talking," Patty continued, "I agree with Tony and Brianne. You're my mom and a married woman but I also know you're not exactly sexually stimulated by your husband any more. So if you find a man here who is interested in your wonderful charms, please don't hesitate one second to take him up on his offer. I love you mom and this is one time you can and should take the opportunity to please yourself, for once."

"Colleen my dear," Rachael interrupted, "Listen honey, we are women and we have something between our legs all men crave, that is, unless they're gay. As I look around the room, I see plenty of eye candy. If Leyanni was telling us the truth, and I have no reason to doubt she was, there's plenty more here at the resort. I remember an old saying that goes something like this; when boys are born, they come out of our vagina, and they spend the rest of their life trying to get back to the place they were born."

When the women at the table finished laughing, Rachael continued by saying, "All I'm saying is, if you find someone who's interesting enough, give him a chance .... you know ... be a friendly host and invite him in. You may enjoy the visit. Colleen, we aren't anywhere near home, and no one is going to tell anyone at home. I agree, what happens in Hawaii, should stay in Hawaii."

When Rachael finished speaking everyone looked at Colleen. After being stared at for a few seconds, Colleen looked at her daughters before she asked, in a quiet voice, "Are both of you sure you won't mind it if your mother does something with one of these young men? I mean like .... you know .... maybe even have sex with one?"

Brianne leaned towards her mom and in a low quiet voice, she said, "I'm your youngest daughter and although I've never had the pleasure of riding a stiff cock yet, I've seen pictures and I've watched it happen. It looks like fun. Mom, I think you should find a nice big stiff cock and enjoy yourself. I promise, I'll never tell dad."

Patty, Barbie and Beth all tried to speak up at the same time but it was Patty who continued to talk after the other two stopped talking. "Brianne's right mom, you are in paradise now, maybe the only chance you'll ever have to enjoy yourself. Please treat yourself to all the amenities available to us. Looking around the room, I can see a few guys that I wouldn't mind taking for a ride and I may just do that before we leave here. I can say that in front of my husband because neither of us is jealous."

Barbie giggled, "How about you go with Beth and me? We'll find a few hot guys; I've heard some guys love to experience a mother/daughter sex session. We'll be your daughters and the three of us will really blow their minds."

"Ok ... ok," Colleen finally said, "If I find someone who I think is hot, I'll do everything in my power to entice him into bed."

"Mom!" Brianne exclaimed, "Ya know mom, you don't have to take him to bed anymore. You can enjoy sex almost any place and it doesn't matter who's watching, you might teach someone a new technique."

A worried look invaded Colleen's face before she inquired, "What happened to my innocent baby girl?"

"I'm still your innocent baby girl mom," Brianne said, "Our sex education class in school teaches us about sex, but without any practical application or practice. We learn just enough to make us horny to the point we have to take care of our own needs. I'm sure you know what I mean. Mom, I'm still a virgin as far as I've never had a cock inside my pussy yet, but I don't have my hymen anymore. I took care of that myself."

Rachael looked at her daughter and asked, "What about you honey, did you take care of your hymen too?"

"Yes mom," Jen said, "I hope you aren't upset with me. I really didn't want some boy to force his cock into me and cause me pain. Brianne and I read as much as we could about our bodies and sexual acts. After reading a lot of stuff, we determined the only thing our hymen is good for was to serve as proof to some boy; he owned the first dick to enter our pussy. We didn't feel we had anything to prove to some guy, so we broke our own."

Jen stood up, faced her mother and sidestepped one foot away from the other, giving her mother an unobstructed view of her young pussy before she continued, "I'm still theoretically a virgin. Mom, look at my bald pussy, you can't tell just by looking that I'm not a virgin. I'm positive that when I do have a cock slide into me for the first time, I'll be just as tight as a virgin."

Rachael stood up and hugged Jen to her naked body as she said, "Sweetheart, I love you and I trust you to make the right decisions. When I was your age, I never thought of breaking my own hymen and my first time with a guy, was painful. I'm glad you won't have to go through that."

Colleen turned to Brianne with tear filled eyes after watching her friend Rachael and Jen hug, she said, "I should have realized you and Jen aren't babies anymore. It's hard for a mother to realize her baby is almost at that age when she'll be leaving the nest. I've heard what you said and I want you to know I trust you to make the right decisions. I will always be there for you to ask me questions or just talk. I want you to know, I'll support you when you feel it's time for you to have sex for the first time. When we get home we'll make an appointment with the doctor and have him put you on the pill so you'll have an added layer of safety."

Brianne leaned forward and hugged her mother and said is a soft reassuring voice, "Don't worry mom, I don't think I'm going to let a real cock slide into me right away. I want someone who is worthy of my virginity, not just some guy who wants to add me to his list. But instead of the pill, can I have the Depo-Provera birth control shot?"

"I love you baby," Colleen whispered, "Ok honey, we'll get you the shot because I trust your judgment."

Jen turned to her mom asking, "Mom, would you be ok with me getting the birth control shot too, just in case. I promise I won't do anything until I'm ready. I'd like that extra bit of safety too."

"Yes dear," Rachael replied, "When we get home we'll get you an appointment too and have you put on the birth control shot, if that's what you want."

"I do mom," Jen said, "Don't worry; I'm not going to hop into bed with some guy and have sex with him just because I had the shot. I want someone whom I care deeply about, to be my first."

Brianne and Jen and their mom's stood up at the same time and each girl embraced and hugged their mom. Both girls thanked their mom for being so understanding.

While Rachael, Jen, Brianne and Colleen were still standing, Patty spoke up, "If all of you are finished eating, let's go outside. There's plenty to see out there. This place is so beautiful."

"And by the way Mom, we met one of Marsh's new doctors, on the plane, coming over here. She seemed really nice, and she's a gynecologist. If you need one I think she'd be a good choice."

"We have to check with Terri." Brianne said "We have to find out what she wants us to do and when."

"Ok, go ahead and check and we'll wait here for you." Colleen said.

Jen and Brianne made their way across the room to where Terri and Leyanni were sitting. Terri greeted both girls with a hug and introduced them to Leyanni. Leyanni talked with both girls for a few minutes before she excused herself to continue working.

After some pleasant miscellaneous chit-chat Terri got right to the point by saying, "Jen, Brianne I know both of you are capable of watching the kids but I'm going to give you a couple of resident female assistants. They know where everything is at the resort and they can help you too. Don't worry; I'm not going to go find a grandmother type person. I'll find a couple of fun young ladies to help you out. Today is going to be a long day and I want to make sure you two have some fun and be able to participate in some of the activities later today, plus take care of the kids."

"You will have some kids who will only be with you for a while today but Jean and Josh are going to be with you all day and night, because I don't know what time Holly will finish playing." Terri said, "When you get ready to leave the cafeteria, let me know and I'll go over and break them away from the table so they can go with you. They'll be with you for the rest of the day. I'll make sure there are proper sleeping arrangements made for all of you because they will fall asleep long before the end of the luau."

Terri continued with, "You'll have to get Jean and Josh showered and dressed as well as yourselves. And when you've finished showering, you'll have to go over to the rec hall and get your hair styled for the wedding. That's where your assistants will come in handy."

"Do you know where you're going to be so I can have your assistants catch up with you?" Terri asked.

Brianne turned around and signaled for Patty to come over where they were. When she arrived Brianne asked, "Where are you going to take us. Terri needs to know so our assistants can find us."

"We were going to take a walk around this end of the resort and then go back to the coconut grove and hang out. Maybe swim in the ocean or lay in the sun. We want to rest up before this afternoon's events." Patty responded.

"Ok, no problem then," Terri said, "I'll send them down to the coconut grove in a little while."

As a final note, Terri reminded both girls they were going to wear only a Te pāreu and sandals for the wedding and they could pick them up later at the cafeteria.

She asked the girls if they had any questions and both Jen and Brianne agreed that Terri had covered everything they needed to know. Both girls turned and walked back to the tables where their family was seated.

*******************

When the front doors opened again some people pushing carts loaded with boxes came into the cafeteria. Everyone watched as Leyanni stood up and walked over to greet them and talk to them briefly before she pointed to a few covered tables at the end of the room. The people made a few trips and the last few trips they pushed in the clothes racks with the Te pāreu hanging on them.

Leyanni called for everyone's attention and when everyone quieted down, she told all of us our sandals and Te pāreu had arrived and to spread the word around so everyone can pick them up and take them back to the cabin. She also reminded the girls to make sure they washed their hair before they go up to the rec hall to have their hair styled for the wedding.

Holly and her two children finished their breakfast and yet they continued to sit at the table. Jean and Josh along with all the other children, at the table, were very interested in the stories from Rick and Jimmy.

Holly moved over next to Terri and Leyanni and asked them what they wanted her to do during the reception. They talked for about ten minutes before Leyanni said, "I'll make arrangements for you to have a personal assistant for today. I'll have him help you move your equipment and assist you setting up and breaking down at the end of the reception. I'm sure you'll find him very helpful. Maybe in more than one way, if you're interested."

Leyanni continued, "I know this is going to sound strange but I want to assure you, you won't have to worry about Jean and Josh. I'll have two of my female staff stay with Jen and Brianne to assist them while they get the children showered and dressed before the weddings. Your son and daughter will be well cared for and they will have plenty of fun today. It's important to me that you enjoy yourself, while you're at my resort."

"As much as I'd love to be free this afternoon," Holly whispered, "I couldn't possibly impose on you like that. I'm overwhelmed we're even here but I wouldn't feel right to become a sex crazed woman and take advantage of one of those hunks you have walking around here completely ..... aawwww .... oh my God ..... that one, over there, looks sooooo delicious, I could ....."

Leyanni turned her head and looked in the direction where Holly was looking and she saw two operatives standing by a table talking to Tom and Janet. Leyanni asked, "Which one are you referring to?"

"Oh never mind," Holly blushed as she stared, "It's all in my head. He wouldn't even look at an old lady like me. Ohhhhhh ..... look at that body .... oh my God .... he looks so good. Leyanni, how do you do it? How can you sit here and not be turned on by the beef some of those guys are packing?"

"Personally, I think both of them fit your description," Leyanni remarked. "But if you want one of them to help you, you have to tell me which one you like best. Oh and I'm just as turned on as you are. I'll get some relief when all this is over."

"Leyanni, really I can't impose on you like that." Holly said with some disappointment in her voice. "I'm a mother of two children not a damn eighteen year old hottie. They wouldn't even give an old lady like me, a second look."

Without saying another word, Leyanni stood up and walked across the dining room. When she was standing between the two guys she said, "Pardon me for interrupting but when you guys finish talking to Tom and Janet, please stop over by my table before you leave."

Both of them smiled and acknowledged Leyanni's request before they turned back to answer Tom's last question.

Leyanni made a couple more stops in the room before she returned to her original seat beside Terri. Holly placed her elbows on the table and leaned forward before she asked, "Leyanni, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything, but I will suggest to you if you want one of them to help you, pick him now before both of them come over here." Leyanni said with huge smile on her face.

Terri giggled and said, "Don't worry Holly, I'll check in on the kids from time to time to make sure they are enjoying their vacation. Have fun and enjoy your freedom."

"Oh GOD," Holly exclaimed in a hoarse voice, "Here they come."

The two young men walked over and stood next to Leyanni and waited for her to acknowledge them. Leyanni intentionally looked at her to do list and ignored them so Holly could get an extended view of their naked bodies. Holly smiled at both of them and then let her eyes travel down over each one's muscular pecks and ripped abs before her eyes landed on their bald pubic areas, rather well-endowed flaccid manhood and hanging scrotums.

When Holly looked up she instantly gasped and covered her mouth when she realized she'd been caught staring at both bodies.

With a weak smile Holly exhaled saying, "Ohhhhhhh, they don't look like that at home."

"I know you're right Holly." Terri added. "You guys busy today? I think Holly might need some help."

Both guys laughed only to be interrupted by Holly when she authoritatively said, "Hey, I don't want to put anyone out. If you have other things to do, I can manage."

Leyanni looked up at both guys and inquired what they had planned for the day. Both guys said they had a week off to relax so they weren't doing much at all. Leyanni made the introductions between the two men and Holly. Leyanni told them that Holly was the DJ who was going to be playing music at the reception. Then, in a matter of fact voice, she asked if the two young men would like to hang out and assist Holly in any way they could. She followed it up by saying, "If you can help Holly, you'll automatically be invited to the reception which is going to be an old fashioned Hawaiian luau."

1...7891011...18