The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victory!

Muriel blindly fondled a pair of hot testicles. She imagined they might be the hairiest parts of his body. She knew better than to squeeze too hard. Her palm and fingers were gentle, but she did lightly scratch him a bit, just enough.

A wild moan rang from Vidar's mouth and echoed in her throat.

Small and mild tugs.

He whimpered.

Muriel's lower belly ached as she wondered just how much pleasure was in Vidar's brain. Her thighs jerked and tapped together.

Then she went for the penis. It was only passably firm, but as she petted and rubbed it, the muscles hardened and Vidar suckled her tongue so hard that she whined. He gave her an apology lick and carefully bit at her lower lip.

Muriel felt a bit of liquid ooze out of him. She used it as lubrication and increased her speed.

His teeth left her. He grunted and spat out a filthy word. His breath had his limbs heaving in tune with his lungs.

It didn't take long.

Vidar gripped her hand and forced it to move faster. He was puffing out air, nearly drying out Muriel's face. She smiled and let him have his moment.

His nails scraped on her back. The fingers on her hand bent hard, putting great pressure on her bones. Then finally, hot semen spurted out and trickled down their hands.

Vidar slowly let her hand go free. She heard him search his person for something, probably another handkerchief. Then he wiped himself, and their hands, clean.

They stayed on the bed for a while. Muriel listened to his sibilant breathing. In and out, as rhythmic as the ocean's waves smoothing out the shore, as peaceful as a spring morning in the countryside, as beautiful as a baby's smile. Muriel loved the sound.

Her mouth formed an easy smile as she wondered if Vidar was sleeping. She couldn't ever remember a time when she was beside him during his slumber. She cuddled closer, letting her mind fade into a murky world.

Suddenly, a gnarly, excruciating scream close to her!

Muriel hopped up.

In only a second, hands were slapping and scratching as Vidar roared. Muriel's cheeks and hands felt the harsh raking of so many fingernails. She screeched, kicked herself out of reach, and fell off the bed, hurting her ankle. She hopped away and took her lamp.

When she looked back ...

She saw ...

A flailing mass of arms rolling around on the bed, massive legs and feet kicking about, a hollering thing that was fighting nothing.

Muriel was able to limp out of the bedroom. Her ankle wasn't broken, but it did send pain to her foot. As she pitifully made her way out of the prince's quarters, trying not to weep and touching the stinging, bleeding lines on her flesh, she wondered what she could have possibly done to anger Vidar. What turned such a mild, caring person into a vicious animal?

She didn't sleep well that night.

And when she woke up, hateful, angry red lines were all over her hands and face. They were worse than a cat's scratches.

***

12