The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'd be much happier if you came down for breakfast with a smiling face." A hand of his went to hers, weaving their fingers together. A hot, buoyant feeling rolled up from his palm, through her arm, and right to her heart.

Muriel wanted to dance and sing.

It was nonsensical. She had spent a full day in bed. That's how miserable she felt. But now, her husband was beside her and holding her hand, and suddenly everything was fantastic again?!

She almost forgot about the disgusting thing that had happened.

Vidar hadn't addressed why Muriel was upset. He hadn't done anything to solve the problem. Yet Muriel felt as if he had solved every problem in the world.

"I'll have to make my smiling face presentable," Muriel said as she stood up, still holding Vidar's hand.

And, curiously, Vidar personally dressed her that morning. He helped Muriel pick out an outfit. Then he pulled her stockings onto her legs and tied her corset onto her torso. He tied and pinned all the elements of a pale green dress onto her body. It didn't take long, but it made Muriel giggle.

Yes, everything was fine.

For now.

***

12