The Most Beautiful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started moving harder, more erratically, just as I was starting to finally feel the stirrings of my own orgasm. She started to whisper with every heavy breath, forming words as she inhaled and exhaled;

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...oh!...yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..gonna cum...fuck...uh...uh..."

She looked dead into my eyes as her breath started to catch...more than anything she mostly just mouthed, "cum with me...fuuuck...cum...in...me...!" And she was gone. Her body quaked hard over me, her eyes rolling back before squeezing shut. Her mouth opened in another inaudible scream as I felt her spasming all around me. Her torrential release sent me over the edge...I felt my body tense, almost as if I was experiencing it from outside myself, and my teeth clenched as a perpetual groan of intense pleasure was slowly joined in concert with my lover's...and whatever cum was left in me at that point shot with incredible force into her, my cock throbbing again and again as I felt her pussy squeezing me -- taking every last drop into the rubber sleeve.

This one took longer to recover from, and we just sat there crumpled together propped against the wall and holding each other tight. We just stayed that way, breathing, sighing, shuddering...it was unbelievable, and just indescribably amazing.

After a long while, we finally slid apart and laid back against the sheets. I pulled the covers over us, and we wrapped each other close. I kissed her hair as I felt her kissing my chest. I pulled off the condom, tossing it in the bedside bin, and laid back with her as she intertwined with me. And slowly we drifted to our dreams...though we knew they couldn't possibly compete with what we just did.

Day 2

I remember us stirring a bit throughout the morning...I would turn on my side, feeling her move, hearing her breathing, before dozing back asleep. Neither of us were ready to get up, and since the heavy curtains blocked out almost all light from outside I had no idea of what time it was. But, finally in the late morning I turned again, starting to pull out of the haze of sleep, and feeling a familiar body against me. I smiled as my hands reached over and felt her soft bare skin. It felt amazing waking with her next to me, her naked warmth against mine beneath the covers. I heard her soft sigh as my hand glided over her body, feeling her curves, taking in every detail. I almost thought the previous night might have been a wonderful dream, but here she was still with me.

Immediately she snuggled closer against me, feeling my exploring fingers. We both sighed as our skin came together, sending pleasant shivers through us both. I traced lazily at first over her side, along her belly to her chest, then back down her side and over her hip. As the last bit of sleep began to fade from my head, I pulled her closer -- suddenly wanting to devour her with my hands... It was the most wonderful feeling, laying with her like this. We were snuggled perfectly together, not caring about anything else...it was just us, just us in this perfect moment as we woke. I began to kiss her shoulders, running my hands more and more over her body. I felt her responding to my touch, feeling her stir against me as my fingers trailed everywhere. It was sublime! I slid my hand down her belly again, but kept moving lower and lower, passing her navel and soon finding the short patch of hair over her mound. She turned then in the bed onto her back, and I felt her legs part for me...this was already turning into another amazing day! I moved my fingers lower, dipping into her folds, and was once more astounded at how wet she was. She was absolutely dripping! Just from the cuddling, from the touch, from the warmth...waking to find ourselves together like this...whatever the reasons, she was already on fire.

She sighed as I pushed a finger inside her, slowly and gently parting her and finding her soft spongy pleasure spot. Her hand reached for me as I played with her, as I felt her hips begin to rock against my hand. She caressed my chest and slowly slid her hand down over my belly and my sides, then reached down and suddenly wrapped her hand around my shaft. I noticed then how excited I was as well. I was already at full attention, and she was slowly running her hand up and down my length in the same rhythm as my fingers moved in her. We continued like that for a while, teasing each other, playing, touching, caressing, stirring. She turned to face me, keeping her legs open, and took my cheek in her hand. We leaned in then, and our lips melted together...It was so hot, so passionate...it wasn't frenzied like we needed to take each other then and there, but softer, intimate, more...loving. We leaned into each other firmly, pressing deeply and sharing all that we were feeling in this moment. So much passed between us in the most subtle and beautiful ways...with just a glance, a touch, a nod, a caress...we could speak this way, sharing everything in just a moment. Our connection was so powerful, so free, so close, it took me by surprise every time we shared it. And now here we were wrapping each other in this connection, talking with our bodies. Willing each other closer as we told each other how amazing it felt to be together, to spill together, tangle together. It was pure magic.

Suddenly I felt her shift over me. We broke the kiss as she leaned back, my fingers slipping from her, and she begin to pump my hard cock more intently. She looked hard into me, smiling with those devil eyes. I could just make out her soft features in the dim light of the hotel room, but I could see her expression... It send another tingle through me. She was breathing heavily, and moved to straddle me as I lay there completely at her mercy. I felt her heat on my tip as she rubbed my member along her dripping slit, and now it was my turn to moan as my heart leapt in my chest. She began to slowly rock her hips, sliding my length along her sex, and I could feel her wetness pouring over me. As she moved forward, I could feel my tip press into her entrance, and as she rocked back I popped out and slid back into her hands. She moved over me like this, again and again, making me slick with her excitement and driving me absolutely crazy. We had to be a little cautious, as it occurred to me then that we were out of condoms, but I was also far from caring as she was sending incredible sensations through my whole body with every motion. Our breathing had quickened considerably as the heat increased, and she whispered:

"I want to make you cum..."

"Oh, fuck..." I shuddered. "I think you won't have a problem with that..."

"Mmmmm...good." She cooed. "Do you like feeling me slide over you like this? Teasing you with my wet little pussy?"

I moaned and sighed in response, and I saw her smile in the dim light seeping into the room around the edges of the curtains.

"It's so good, feeling your cock slide on me like this..." She sighed.

Her hips started to move more intensely, especially when she moved forward and we could feel my tip at her entrance. She would suddenly rock back so that my tip would slip harder against her opening, and it was getting us both even hotter...maybe a bit dangerously.

"Oh, fuck...I want to feel that cock slide in me..." She sighed, an almost pained tone in her voice.

God, so did I!

"Oh my god, you feel so good..." I breathed. She felt just incredible...

She started to moan with her thrusts, sighing every time my tip pressed into her. She was moving more and more erratically, and the pleasure for both of us was increasing with every motion. It was good that I could start to feel the beginnings of my orgasm starting to build, otherwise we may have really thrown caution to the wind if we kept going like that...neither of us could take much more.

"Oh, shit...You're gonna make me cum..." I gasped.

"Yes! Fucking cum, I want you to cum so hard...!" She almost growled.

I put my hands on her hips and thrust up to meet her movements. Her hands moved up to my chest as she ground herself on me, seemingly close to her own release. My tip caught on her opening even more in this position, and I swore I could feel myself pushing just inside with every thrust...

"Fuck! Lisa....I'm cumming!" I groaned.

"Oh, yes...cum hard, baby! Fucking cum hard in me!"

My eyes rolled back...no matter what it was we were doing, whether I was inside her or playing with her, I loved so much to hear her talk like that...her words sent me flying hard over the edge then, and just as the first wave crashed through me, I felt her shift suddenly -- taking my throbbing dick back in her hands. I erupted hard into the air as she slide her hand up and down, and I all but screamed into the room as wave after intense wave shot through me.

As I finally calmed, I opened my eyes to see her sitting over me. She still had my cock in her hand, gently squeezing me as she watched me with a look of both fascination and satisfaction. She also looked like she wanted to do it all over again right then, looking at me with that not-so-subtle expression in her eyes. Just that look made me believe I might have been able to! I looked down to see the mess I made all over my belly, and even up to my chest, and she kept smiling -- biting her lower lip. I really was hot, but I was feeling ready to get cleaned up.

"How about a shower?" I asked. She smiled even more.

"That sounds perfect."

She moved off of me so I could sit up, and moved to the bathroom. I followed quickly as my cum was starting to drip down my sides. I grabbed two towels for us, and joined her in the small bathroom. It was just a single person room, really. It had a toilet and a sink, and a standup shower about a meter wide. She had started the water and was feeling for a good temperature as I set the towels on the counter next to the shower.

I stepped into the small stall next to her, pressing us close together in the limited space, and felt the warm spray.

After letting most of the cum rinse off my front, we took each other a bit closer and embraced under the stream. It was at once so intimate and so relaxing... It felt so good to stand with her like that, completely naked and wet, wrapped together so close. Our hands began to roam over each other, and she rested her head on my chest. A small shudder ran through me in that moment. Of all the things we did that weekend, of all the incredible memories we made together, this is one of those that really stands out in my memory. It was so relaxing, so close... I use the word 'intimate' to describe a lot of the connections her and I shared in this brief time, but it was just like that...it's really the most appropriate description of the time we had. It was serene, gentle, soothing...just perfect. I felt so content with her like that. I can't really explain what it was that I was feeling. It was so warm, so familiar, so safe, and so blissful. Really, that describes the entirety of that weekend...it was all just so incredible, and we had no thoughts of anything else for those few magical days. But as we were together there in the shower, it left an imprint in my memory that still makes my heart jump, makes my whole body tingle just to think of it.

I remember her looking up at me then, her eyes squinting from the spray off my shoulders. I smiled down into her as she smiled at me. I turned us so she could be under the stream; she was quite a bit shorter than me, so it was better for not getting water in the eyes. We sort of just gazed into each other as we stood, her expression indescribable as we shared our silent conversation. She looked into me intently, and I could only just look back into her -- trying to tell her with my eyes how amazing she was. How much I loved being in this moment with her, how absolutely incredible and crazy all of this was... Slowly, almost imperceptibly at first, we began to lean closer until at last our lips came together into another deep embrace. We melted together again, losing ourselves in this unbelievable intimacy.

We wrapped each other, moving together and feeling our bodies slide together under the warm spray. I moved my hands all over her body; wherever I could reach. I wanted to feel every part of her! Again and again and again...I didn't want it to stop. My fingers slid across her back, her shoulders, down her arms as she embraced me. And then I trailed down her sides, over her hips, across her ass, and down her legs as far as I could reach. I moved back up and took her ass in my hands and squeezed her, and I felt her sigh into me as our lips came together in another deep kiss. I teased her for a while longer before moving up to her lower back and on to her shoulders and her neck. I massaged her for a bit, rubbing my hands over her somewhat tensed muscles, and moved up to run my fingers through her wet hair. She cooed and sighed as I played over her, and as she was swaying against me I could feel my growing hardness pushing forward and sliding against her belly... When I felt her hands moving on me, I was completely hard almost in an instant...

We broke the kiss for a moment to catch our breath -- which had become quite heavy -- and she rested her head back against my chest as we pulled each other closer and continued exploring each other. And just then, the light in the bathroom shut off and left us in total darkness; the room had a motion sensor, and many times before I always had to wave my hand outside the curtain to turn it back on...it really was obnoxious, but in this moment it actually felt even more intimate somehow. We both wanted to see each other though, to see where our hands were exploring, to see each other's eyes -- our gaze...so we pushed open the curtain and set off the sensor.

When the light flickered back to life, we squinted from the sudden illumination and smiled at each other. We decided then to actually start to clean up; she had brought a bar of her own soap, and she took it and started to lather around her chest before I took her hand and the bar and started to move it over her instead. The lather made her skin wonderfully slippery as I glided over her body. I could hear her heavy breath in my ear as I pulled her closer against me, washing over her back and down to her butt. Her slick skin felt amazing against me as our subtle movements caused us to slide together... She really didn't need it anymore, but I kept going over her again and again -- I couldn't get enough of feeling her, feeling her skin like that...

Finally we parted a bit, sharing a brief but deep kiss as she looked up at me. My hands began to roam over her front again with the soap, and my eyes trailed after my hands -- looking over her alluring form. She looked so good, the soapy water dripping down all of her curves... I still could barely believe I had this amazingly beautiful woman in the shower with me! I wanted to devour her, to press my lips to all of these sensually appetizing places...I would have to rinse off that soap very soon!

I started to move lower, and ran the bar of soap over her hips and down to her legs, then back up in between her thighs. I looked into her eyes and saw her watching me as I was washing her body...hell, it was much more than washing at this point...before reaching her pussy and working up some more lather. She smiled that incredible sultry smile as I moved on her, and I watched that expression deepen as I moved the soap away and brushed over her soft lips with my bare fingers. I'd asked if it was ok, if the soap wouldn't be an irritant, and it was fine of course -- one of the reasons she'd brought her own soap as it could be used to wash everywhere. We had put her pussy through quite a lot already, and I knew we had so much more planned, so it never hurt to be extra careful.

After watching her face turn to pleasure, her eyes not once leaving mine, eventually we pulled back into another heated embrace. We both sighed as our bodies came together so wonderfully with the soap and the spray of the shower, and our lips were once again wrapped tightly together.

We broke this kiss, once again needing a fresh breath, and she took the bar of soap to finish washing herself proper. Afterwards she started to soap up my body as I had done hers. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply as she moved over me... It was so amazing to feel her slide over me, to feel my skin become slippery, to feel her hands and her fingers all over me. I glanced down as I felt her kneel a bit, moving down to my legs as she soaped them up one at a time and looked up at me with the most devious expression. She gradually moved all the way up, and suddenly my eyes opened fully with an involuntary moan as she cupped her hand under my sack and her fingers teased just along the space between my cock and my ass. It sent a shudder through me, and I looked back into her eyes and saw her staring heatedly into me with a glazed expression. Her lips were just parted, and it looked like she was getting off just by touching me and watching me...I could definitely relate to that feeling, as watching her in pleasure is one of the most erotic things I've ever witnessed. She moved her hand further, teasing me a bit more before moving up and sliding along my almost painfully stiff cock. She slid all the way up and down my length, cleaning, apparently very thoroughly, before moving up my belly to my chest. She stood very close to me, looking at my eyes to my lips and back again, and I could feel her hot breath on my face. I could only look into her, almost frozen under her spell. She was making me feel so good...lightheaded, tingly...I felt powerless under her touch and her gaze.

Then suddenly she was wrapped around me, and my body came to life -- taking her hard in my arms and lifting her slightly. Our lips were mashed together again, and our tongues wrestled eagerly between us. I felt her legs try to wrap around my waist, but she just slid back to the floor from the slick lather no matter how hard we clung to each other. I turned us again so my back was to the spray, and leaned her against the shower wall. I pulled up her leg and pressed myself against her, feeling her pull me urgently back against her. She rested her foot on the bathroom counter just next to the tiny shower stall, keeping the other on the floor and her thighs open wide to me. Our hips began to rock against each other, and I heard her coo into the kiss again as my tip slid along her slit -- catching on her entrance every so often. We broke the kiss, our breathing getting very fast and heavy once more, and stared hard -- fucking each other with our eyes. Her expression was so heated, so raw with sexual energy that was undoubtedly reflected in my own expression. We wanted each other right then. Fuck caution, fuck rational thought! We wanted each other, hard...

I remember pushing more firmly, feeling her pull me harder against her with every thrust of our hips. Her mouth hung open as she glared at me, telling me her desire, and my legs began to feel weak. We were both panting as we were all but actually fucking, and suddenly my tip found her incredible warmth. At first I had just caught on her as I pointed straight up under her slit with our movements, but then as we rocked more I felt myself slip just inside. Both our mouths fell open as we felt it, just an inch of me sliding back in forth in her dripping entrance. For a moment neither of us reacted apart from pushing harder together, deep moans escaping our lips as the fire burning more fiercely in our gaze. We just kept moving, sliding, breathing...neither letting my tip slip out nor daring to push it any deeper.

"Is it...safe?" She asked again, breathlessly. Our hips continued their frenzied dance.

I could only stare breathlessly -- and stupidly -- back at her as I was so lost in this connection...I shook my head.