The Most Beautiful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." I finally breathed. "Probably not..."

Still we didn't pull away. Our hips only continued rocking harder, pulling up closer together, before we started to feel my throbbing dick slide in a bit deeper...just another inch.

"Ughhh..." We sighed in unison. I heard her breath shudder, her body tremble against me. This felt too fucking good... We were only half thinking, half conscious about what we were doing, what we were about to do. The rest of the world was miles away, the tiny bathroom around us lost in a fog as we buried ourselves further and further into each other.

"Oh, god..." She whispered shakily, her hips still moving with mine.

"Fuck...Lisa..." I whispered back. I couldn't conjure any words. I felt this great pull with her; the tight warmth of her pussy beckoning me further, wanting to take me completely, devour me...

Our eyes suddenly focused, both of us slowly more aware as conscious thought began to return to our minds. We looked hard into each other as a flicker of reason began to return, albeit very subtly, and we started to tell each other in our gaze that we should stop now before we took it all the way. But as we stared together our bodies kept moving, not quite able to pull apart just yet. I felt myself slide further inside her, and our eyes rolled back as the sensations flooded our senses.

What was with this girl? I thought. How was she so hot, so intoxicating? Her whole being called to me, pulling me in every sense deeper into her. Our connection was at its height as we stared incredulously into each other, our minds seemingly as one, our bodies becoming one...

I remember suddenly I was completely buried in her then, our slow progression with the rocking of our hips bringing us fully together. I watched as her eyes widened again, her mouth opening into a wide 'O', as tremendous sensations flowed through us both. I have no idea what my expression was in this moment, but the feelings and sensations flowing through my body, through my entire being, were indescribable. There was such warmth, such intimacy -- such connection in an instant, so much intense pleasure... My bare cock inside her once the previous night, but the bliss of that moment was entirely overshadowed by the intensity I felt then. Instead of coming to, instead of pushing away, she suddenly pulled me harder to her, her arms around me holding me like a vice against her body. Her hips shuddered with every motion as her fingers dug into my back. I couldn't hear her heavy breathing anymore, and soon I felt her shudder even harder than ever... Her breath suddenly caught in her throat, and I felt her squeezing me, contracting rhythmically over me inside her, and I knew she was cumming hard. After what seemed like an eternity she let out a loud moan, filling the small room with sounds of incredible pleasure.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuuuck!!" She all but screamed. Her body was still quivering against me. She looked back at me, her face contorted in that unbelievable visage of tortured pleasure...She'll never know that face she makes when were together like this, but it's the most amazing thing to see that -- it's just dripping with passion, the absolute deepest passion, and wanting, intimate bliss, and an almost mortal shock at how incredible all of it was...and it's also so pleading. Pleading for more, for more release...'don't you fucking dare stop!' it said...

She looked up at me then with that expression, taking my cheek in her hand. The intimacy of this moment is impossible to describe...with the greatest eloquence in any language spoken or written, it could not begin to touch these feelings we shared then. She just held me in that inexplicable gaze as our bodies continued to move together. The motions seemed far away, like something happening outside of ourselves, but at the same moment inexplicably woven into our being... It just was, and we just were on our own plane of existence -- floating together in some region between life and heaven. All the incredible sensations, both physical and emotional, were very present, but the physical reality attached to them was long gone.

I scarcely noticed as the feelings of my torrential release were well on their way to erupting inside me. We just kept moving, totally lost together, pulling harder, almost desperately, to feel more of each other, to take each other completely. It started to build, slowly taking more of a presence in my mind as I was swimming in her eyes. I felt it creeping higher and higher, pushing me to the brink. My face began to contort with the growing pleasure...and it gave me faculties in this moment to come to the realization; we weren't using a condom!

"Oh, god, Lisa..." I managed. "I'm gonna cum...!"

Her gaze remained fixed on me, her eyes holding me. I didn't feel her move away, didn't feel her push me away...she just held me. With her gaze and her body, she held me. And, god, I did nothing to pull away! I was frozen in this moment, in these motions, completely enveloped in her. I still wasn't really under any rational thought, neither of us were probably, and her hips kept moving as did mine. In this fraction of a second, my mind reeled. Did she hear me? Did she understand what was about to happen? Then she suddenly spoke...

"Cum in me..." She gasped.

What? I thought, but couldn't manage to speak. I'm sure my expression voiced my silent thoughts, as she continued:

"Fucking cum inside me...I want to feel you in me!"

Suddenly the room went dark. Not from the bathroom light going out again, but from the sudden intensity of my release in that moment. My vision tunneled, focusing on her eyes as it felt as though my entire body was rushing out and into hers... My body contracted, going completely stiff as my eruption surfaced and violently crashed through me. I felt her sigh with me, with every wave, as the most intense pleasure I had ever felt in my life wracked my body and my spirit. Again and again I shuddered hard as my seed shot deep inside her unprotected pussy, and finally, as my lungs were allowed to breathe again, I groaned loudly through my teeth. My moans filled the room as my lover's had moments before, and I could hear her softs sounds as she felt my heat inside her.

It seemed like an eternity had passed, and I was utterly spent. I collapsed against her as my orgasm finally subsided, and we leaned back panting in each other's embrace. We said nothing for a long while...we couldn't have even breathed the words had our minds allowed them to form! We were still riding those waves of bliss, still floating together in our lover's paradise, and the only thing I remember then was feeling her body with mine and hearing her deep breathing.

"Oh my god..." she breathed, finally breaking the long silence. "That was fucking incredible!"

I could only breath out some laughter as the feelings of what we just did still had me floating somewhere between earth and that fantastic place we just came back from. 'Fucking incredible'...that was certainly an accurate description of how it felt in that moment. I still felt her warmth around my softening cock, still resting deep inside her. I felt her squeeze me, and I smiled -- flexing back against her as we teased each other.

I opened my eyes and we both could only stare incredulously as we started to gain more than basic cognitive functions... Of course then we started to realize what we'd just done, and it was written in our expressions almost at once, 'oh, shit! What did we just do?'

"Oh, fuck..." she said. She was wide eyed, as I'm sure I was, but she didn't look panicked or about to freak out.

We both looked down to where we were still joined, and I slowly pulled out of her. She let out another soft moan as I slid out, as she suddenly felt herself emptied of my girth. A stream of my cum followed and dripped to the floor of the shower, confirming, as if there were any doubts, that I had just released myself inside her. She pushed a finger to her entrance and took a little on her finger as if to inspect it, then spread it a bit over her chest. She looked back at me with that incredulous expression again, this time mixed with that other incredible sensual look, as if saying, 'let's do that again..'

I pulled her to me again, pressing my lips to hers as we shared another incredible kiss. The connection was almost more intense now...I guess it made sense now that I think about it, having shared such an experience; there isn't much that's more intimate than potentially creating a baby with someone. It was an odd thing at the time for me as well, because I wasn't freaking out either. For whatever reason, the possible consequences of what we'd done weren't bothering me at all, even though had she gotten pregnant so many disasters could have come from it... It might have been that I still wasn't thinking straight, hell, there's no doubt about that, but I didn't feel apprehension, fear, or even remorse...I would have done it again right then!

We just pulled each other harder, closer, as if what we were doing was the most natural thing in the world. There were a lot of things about those moments that I would reflect on later, and come to understand a bit more about them. Now, they're an incredible memory that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Finally we finished our shower proper, shutting off the water and getting ourselves dried off. We started to sort of plan what to do that day aside from stay in bed and fuck each other senseless; we did need to pick up some food, and we needed to go to the pharmacy for more condoms and maybe a Plan B...I didn't even know if they existed in Finland. So, after some more touching and feeling, teasing and kissing, we managed to get fully dressed and headed out into the bleak late-autumn afternoon.

The wind and rain had died down but hadn't completely vanished, as it wouldn't for the rest of my time there, and we made our way to the market not far from the hotel. We picked up some necessities, some easy to make snacks as I didn't have much in the way of cooking facilities, and some drinks. She remembered as we were browsing the beer section that she had brought a specialty liqueur from Estonia that she wanted me to try.

Finally we finished up and headed to the pharmacy. I remember us going in, and feeling like a damn school boy as we tried to find what we thought was the best deal for condoms. They were all outrageously expensive, but the cheapest ones looked like maybe one out of five of them would break on us. So we opted for a better brand and decided to buy two boxes and split the cost. We rather timidly asked for a Plan B or morning-after pill from the pharmacist, and went to the checkout lane. It's really funny to think about it now, but we were so awkward standing there in line; a man and a woman at a pharmacy, standing in line together with nothing but contraceptives...Everyone in the store knew exactly what we were doing that night.

Finally we made it back to the room, and once we put everything away and got things more or less organized, it seemed both of us couldn't wait to get each other's clothes off again. We embraced hard, wrapping each other tight and exploring each other with our hands as if it was the first time all over again. I remember bits of clothing started to disappear, and soon we were both down to our under layers when we paused to take a breath of air. We just sort of stood there, gazing into each other again and just smiling and breaking into laughter...neither of us could believe this thing...

We were both feeling rather hungry at that moment though, so we decided to take a break and put something together; we hadn't really thought about it, but neither of us had eaten since before she arrived. We'd picked up some fresh avocado and some cream cheese, so we sat for a bit and prepared a quick meal. It wasn't until I had my first bite that I realized just how hungry I was! It turns out you can't just live off sex...though I'm sure we could have made it if we didn't think about our stomachs. It really did feel great to have something in the belly, and the avocado was amazing.

After we had our meal, my lover went to her bag and brought out the liqueur she'd wanted me to try. It had a strong smell as she poured us each a small glass, and as I brought it to my lips and took a drink I had that sensation like it was going to have a hard aftertaste as well. But, like all good liquor, the drink went down incredibly smoothly and had a very pleasant flavor. It actually surprised me how good it was. I took another sip, and soon finished the cup. I poured a little more, and we slid together back in the bed, sort of intertwining our legs as we laid back.

We smiled as we laid together, looking into each other and saying nothing, saying everything... We leaned in and shared a very soft but very deep kiss, melting together once more as we pulled each other closer. We just kept kissing, the passion deepening without boiling over -- we just interlocked our lips and our tongues, tasting each other and just enjoying this amazing closeness. I remember drifting into her in that moment...both of us drifting together. I don't have any notion of how much time passed as we embraced like that...it was minutes or hours...it didn't really matter. Soon we were completely tangled again, our hands everywhere...I just felt her, all of her, all over me...her touch, her body, her incredible warmth. As some point, the last articles of clothing had disappeared...I don't even remember us moving to take them off. But as we stirred together on the sheets I felt all of her body bare against mine. We felt the coolness of the open air on our skin, and slid beneath the covers...immediately wrapping each other and pulling each other even closer. Her hips rocked with mine...her whole body rocked with mine. We were making love to each other with our touch, with our lips, with our body language...it is still one of the more sensual memories of my life, laying with her then.

Just as with many other physical details that escapes my recollection in that moment, I didn't even notice immediately that, in our slow heated movements, my hardened cock had slid back inside her warmth... There was so much motion, so much touching, so much wonderful sensation that I can't place when it actually happened. We were both just sliding together so exquisitely, both of us sighing, moaning, breathing...

We began moving more together after that realization, the intensity of being with her growing hotter, and the static around us was quickly becoming a storm... My lover cried out as I pushed hard against her, and I sighed out loud as I felt her squeeze me and pull me deeper... We turned and swayed and danced together, the rest of the world once again having long faded from our minds. I felt her body shudder in my arms...the familiar tremors of her orgasm rocking her body against mine...again and again she gasped, sighed, moaned, breathed in my ear as smaller and larger orgasms flowed through her...I don't know how long we made love like that. From my memory it could have been a lifetime, an eternity...a fluid space of time that really had no beginning. We just hung on to each other through all of it, pulling, feeling, moving, tensing, releasing...and starting it all over again. My head was swimming with her...she filled me just as I filled her. My mind was warped with this impossible depth in which we were connecting...I don't know how else to describe it... It was pure magic.

Finally my own waves of release began to build up in me, again manifesting without my realization until they were all but crashing through. My breathing became heavier, more urgent...my lover could feel my body tensing, my movements becoming stronger and more erratic...

She whispered my name then, and it sent shivers through my whole body. "I can feel you...so close...I can feel you moving so deep inside me...it feels so fucking good..."

She let out a wonderful sound, a mix of a deep satisfaction and imminent overwhelming pleasure...

"Cum with me, baby..." she breathed. "I want to feel you fill me as I cum so hard on your cock!"

My eyes rolled back as I felt myself at the brink... "Lisa...You feel amazing...I can't believe what you're making me feel...I'm gonna cum so fucking hard in you!.."

"Yes! I'm gonna...Oh, god, cum with me...!" She gasped as I felt her body start to tremble...I knew this was going to be intense for her...for both of us! "Oh...fuuuck!" Her eyes opened wide and locked with mine...god, that incredible fucking expression... "Cum inside me! Put your seed in me...!"

Then she exploded...her whole body lifted from the mattress, pushing us both up and forcing my cock hard all the way deep in her trembling body...all of this happened in a matter of seconds, and as her last words echoed in my ears, I felt my body join hers in rapture...I think I started to empty myself into her even before my brain was aware I had gone over the edge...I don't really remember anything visual from that moment...everything is blank except this unbelievable rush of the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt. I remember feeling her heat, feeling her tensed body thrashing under me. I remember her screams, I remember mine -- though only after I could start to breathe again... I absolutely erupted inside her...ropes and ropes of my thick cum burst into her contracting pussy as we rode out this incredible shared orgasm. If anyone was asleep anywhere on our floor, hell, even in the building, they were likely wide awake after that! Our release threw us wildly beyond caring how much noise we made, or any other concern outside our embrace.

After the explosions began to calm in our bodies, I felt us slowly slump back against the bed -- both of us collapsing together as we could only struggle for our breath...

"What..." She gasped, "What the fuck...did you do to me...?"

I still couldn't form any words...only breathe...just breathe...

My mind was spinning from the intensity of what we just shared, and I could scarcely even feel anything anymore apart from the warmth of the incredible woman under me, wrapped with me...

A long time passed...another unmeasurable space of time where we just laid together, still joined and breathing heavily. Our arms held onto each other tight, nowhere near ready to let go -- almost desperately clinging to each other lest we wake from some immensely vivid diabolical dream. The room was only dimly lit, the small overhead reading lamps the only illumination. The sun had apparently long since set outside, as no light was coming in around the thick window curtains.

Our breathing at last began to calm, and I remember just lying there and listening to her breath -- feeling her rhythm as her chest rose and lowered beneath me. I don't remember who moved first, but slowly I began to feel the tingle of her fingers tracing over my body as mine began to twirl and play in her hair. We moved over each other like this with incredibly soft touches...sending out little ripples wherever we made contact over our skin. I felt her shift a little, and felt myself slid a bit in her -- it reminded me that we were still connected, and I heard her sigh gently as my softening dick twitched in her gaping pussy. I could feel her fluids mixed with mine as we slid together...I couldn't believe we did that again. But I also didn't care at all in this moment. Every feeling, every sensation, was divine. Again, being with her like this felt like the most incredibly natural thing. And so we just laid like this, and drifted together, keeping ourselves so intimately entwined and keeping our essences together deep in her warmth.

I felt us slide again as she shifted slightly once more, and I was incredulous to feel a stirring between us again... I could feel life returning to my softened member, already beginning to swell again inside her. She must have felt it to, as just then she teasingly began to sway her hips. I looked down at her and saw her smiling as she squeezed me again. I smiled back and flexed in her, and felt myself start to grow further. Then my hips began to move, and we were slowly starting to make a gentle rhythm as my cock continued to wake. In moments we were back in a full deep rhythm, making love together as I was once more fully hard. We just gazed into each other, our expressions speaking for us, as we moved so perfectly, so slowly, so sensually. We just let the sensations wash over us, the urgency of heated passion no longer driving us to abandon. We were just enjoying each other, taking each other in the deepest way imaginable...