The Most Beautiful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled to myself and shook my head. I couldn't believe it either. I'd never really been able to continue after an orgasm during sex, at least not to the point of a second release, but she had gotten to me that night...somehow bringing out all this incredible raw intensity.

"Three fucking times..."

Departure

I don't remember how long we stayed like that, laying there and wrapping each other. But eventually we realized that we had to move. She still needed to gather the rest of her things, and we needed to start heading to the tram that would take us to the port.

At last we sat up and peeled each other apart. I was softened at last, and slid easily from her when she stood. She went to the bathroom to clean up a bit and use the toilet, and I straightened up the bedding as much as I could. The sheets definitely needed replacing, so I grabbed a fresh pair and tossed the well-soiled ones in a pile. After finishing, my lover came back out of the bathroom and we shared another warm embrace. She was wearing a shirt but was still naked from the waist down, and I ran my hands over her bare skin.

"Three times?" She sighed again. I could feel her shake her head.

I leaned back and we looked into each other and smiled. "Three fucking times..."

We sighed and looked incredulously at each other. She looked at my lips and reached up to caress my face, and I looked over her soft features...neither of us wanted her to go. After a moment, we both leaned in and shared a soft deep embrace. I drank in her kiss, pressing into her, tasting her...hanging on to every detail. I knew I was going to miss those lips...along with many, many other things.

At last we broke our embrace; it was really time to get moving, and we still needed to get dressed. After we finished gathering her things and making sure she wasn't forgetting anything, we took her bags and went out the door. We held each other as we walked down the hall, and took each other hard in another embrace as we kissed deeply in the elevator.

As we left the main doors, we were greeted with some very unpleasant weather; we couldn't tell from the room, but the night had grown chilly and extremely windy. Not only that, but it was pouring rain. Perfect. Once we went into the street and made our way towards the transportation center, we felt the full blast of the wind and wondered whether her ferry would be canceled.

We at last made our way to the tram and out of the wind, sitting in silence and playing with each other's fingers. There were a few drunk Finns in the car with us, and soon many more followed until the tram was completely and uncomfortably filled -- mostly with others who seemed to be traveling as well. Neither of us had realized at first, but it happened to be Finland's Independence Day...what timing. The tram ride wasn't too long, although neither of us were in a hurry for us to reach the harbor, and soon we were back in the wind and rain. It seemed even more intense near the edge of the sea, and we had to really fight to run up to the large building where the boarding gates were. We saw the ferry; a very large ship rocking only subtly against the wind and waves. We made our way inside and looked to see the departure times and if there were any delays. Surprisingly there were none, nor were there any cancelations at that time. We did, however, have a bit of time to wait, so we walked to a more secluded bench and sat down.

Neither of us said much, just sitting there holding on to each other and playing with our fingers. We watched as a custodian made their way by with a floor cleaner, and a few other passengers walked around waiting for their departures. I turn to her, both of us looking longingly into each other, and she smiled a bit sadly. I tried to smile a bit more cheerfully, though I'm sure my own feelings about her leaving were plain on my face. I took her face in my hand and we leaned in for another kiss. Our lips intertwined, our mouths opening to each other. We simply melted together, every time we kissed we melted like that. I think that we could have easily just sat there making out, completely oblivious to the world, until she missed her boarding time. But instead, after a long moment, we broke the kiss and embraced each other close. As it was getting closer to the departure, we went to wait in the upper level where the gates were. We paced a bit together, and looked over some large detailed model ships that were on display, trying not to think about the fact we may not see each other again.

Soon, an announcer chimed in on a PA signaling that her ship was boarding. A queue of people formed and we went to wait in line. As she was about to be one of the next people to get their ticket and passport checked, we took each other close for one last tight embrace. Fighting some welling feelings, she looked hard into me and pulled me in for one last kiss. I tasted those lips, taking in every minute detail...her taste, her scent, her presence...

And then she left. I watched as she made it through the ticket checker, we waved as she walked through to the ramp, and then she disappeared beyond.

It was a long and comparatively lonely trek back to my hotel. I stood over my bed when I got back to my warm room, looking over the clean bedding, and wishing she were still there to mess it all up and make it dirty again. I think often to this most beautiful weekend that I was able to share with my lover. Some days it's a bit hard to think about them as only memories, and many parts of me ache to be with her again. But no matter what, I will always look back fondly of the short time we had together. And who knows what the future may bring...