The Most Dangerous Video Game

Story Info
A mysterious benefactor takes popular game characters.
9.1k words
4.19
46.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"I've wanted this for a long time." A deep reptilian voice sounded. The voice belonged to an eight foot tall seven hundred pound dragon turtle creature named Bowser, the King Koopa. He was feared throughout the entire Mushroom Kingdom and several of the surrounding lands. Right now his bright red mane was swept back over his head revealing all of his dark green skin. The yellowish scales around his mouth were pulled back in a smile revealing his razor sharp teeth.

"It has been a long time coming." A second voice replied. This one belonging to a man worshipped in his homeland of Gerudo as a mighty wizard and great hero. He was Gannndorf the king of thieves. In the neighboring land of Hyrule however he was feared and hated as the famed dark magician Gannon, scourge of Hyrule. Unlike in the stories about him he wasn't a pig monster, instead he was a handsome warrior. Tall, dark skinned well muscled. Right now he was dressed in his gold and black armor, a large two handed sword strapped to his back. "Too long." He grinned over his shoulder.

The pair of villains were striding down the halls of a castle that neither of them owned. They weren't even certain how they had arrived at the location but it wasn't important, they were here for a reason and that was very clear to them. That at the end of the hall was their goal.

A woman with beautiful blonde hair that hung down to her waist paced angrily back and forth in her cage. Her pink dress was slightly torn revealing hints of the cream colored flesh beneath it but that hardly bothered the princess. What bothered her was that she didn't know where she was, or how she'd gotten there. What bothered her was that the woman in the cage opposite her had pointed ears that meant she wasn't human, nor toadstool or koopa. She had no idea what the girl could be other than a prisoner like herself. She was known as Princess Toadstool but all of her friends called her Peach. Her bright blue eyes slowly scanned around her cage for any faults in the build. There were none so she'd have to wait to be rescued, which was a normal part of her life. "Great, here I am again. Bowser must somehow be behind this."

Across the room another princess was slowly regaining consciousness. The brunette groaned cradling her head as she slowly forced herself up to her feet. She was dressed in a lavender dress, a purple vest accentuating the curve of her breasts. She was pale, nearly sickly in comparison to the princess in the opposite cell but it didn't detract from her looks. If anything the light hue of her skin added to the delicate beauty of her face. "Gannon." She was of course the legendary Zelda, princess of Hyrule, possessor of the Triforce of Wisdom, seventh of the sages amongst other things.

The light brown eyes of the elfin princess fluttered as she slowly sat up and met the sky blue eyes of her companion. "Wh-who are you?" She asked not bothering to stand as she stared at the pink clad woman.

"Princess Toadstool, of the Mushroom Kingdom. Who are you?" Peach responded moving up to the edge of her cage. She intended to lean against the bars but a chain around her ankle stopped her about a foot short of her goal. The Princess hadn't even notice that she was bound until just then, the other woman was likewise chained to the wall.

"Zelda, of Hyrule." She replied. "Where are we?" She asked still lying prone.

"I don't know."

"Who brought us here?"

"I don't know that either." Peach replied. "I suspect it must have been that murderous villain Bowser." She continued her pink silk gloved hands tightening into tiny fists. "He's the most evil scoundrel ever to walk."

"I doubt it. Gannon, the Pig Wizard is more likely the culprit." The elfin maiden replied finally pulling herself to her feet and staring at the door. "This stinks of that rogue." She frowned.

The door flew open slamming noisily against the stone wall. Behind it stood the horned beast Bowser. "Peach." He growled stepping into the prison his grin widening as he looked at her.

"He'll be here. He'll stop you he always does." She spat her fists clenching tighter as she defiantly glared at the monster.

"Not this time. Peach." He emphasized her name as he leaned closer to the bars, his thick digits wrapping around the steel.

"Only my friends call me that. You're no friend of mine." The blonde tried to pretend like she wasn't terrified. Maybe if the lizard standing opposite her couldn't smell the stink of fear on her it would have worked.

Instead he just leaned forward clenching the bars in his grasp. "We'll be very close Peach. I'll be King of the Mushroom Kingdom, and you'll finally be Queen after all these years." He smiled.

"How will you become king?" The elf asked hesitantly moving towards Bowser. He was terrifying for someone who'd never seen a Koopa before. Huge, the spikes growing from his shell could easily impale a man.

"Whoever lies with the Princess becomes King." He answered without turning. "And she his Queen." Tears started to form in Peach's eye's as he explained the situation.

"What interest do you have in me?" Zelda asked.

"None." A deep rich voice answered before the King Koopa could. "You were brought for me by our benefactor." The dark skinned man grinned as he stepped into the room past the lizard and to his own princess. "You of course understand why you were brought here." He stepped closer to the bars dragging his finger across the bars as he approached.

"Why have you brought me here?"

"Simple. To play a game. You both will be released from the castle momentarily. We are on a floating island so you cannot escape, but if we can't catch you by the end of the three days you will both be returned home." Gannon explained as he stared at Zelda. A black and purple glow formed around his hand as he took a step away from the door. A slight flick of his and the doors unlocked. "Go, we are required to give you a head start." Zelda just eyed him suspiciously from her cage.

"RUN!!!" Bowser roared throwing his head back. The sheer sound shook the castle around him terrifying Zelda into darting from her cage and out the door. For Peach that roar was familiar, intimidating, of course. Just not nearly enough to make her lose her mind like it would have two decades ago.

"I suggest you follow your friend, we are forbidden to capture you before a certain amount of time has passed, we are not forbidden to take you in the castle my dear." Gannon explained turning his attention from the empty cage to the occupied. The purple black flame started to form around his fist again as he eyed Princess Peach. She was a very strong woman, like Zelda. Beautiful, brave, probably very smart as well. The flame continued to grow until it encased his entire body and he walked through the bars melting the steel as it touched him.

Peach barely saw him move to punch the wall over her head. So she didn't run or flinch when it the wall exploded outward behind her from the force of his punch revealing the forest behind her. The moment she could feel her legs she took off as fast as she could down the hallway after Zelda.

"It won't be long now. No doubt they are too terrified to think clearly." Gannon mused stepping up to the hole he'd formed and staring out. "Do you know who brought us here?" He asked without turning. He doubted the massive reptile knew anything more than he did.

"No." Bowser replied simply. He hadn't recognized the hooded figure who'd summoned him. "She was wearing, black robes and a hood." Bowser grumbled then started toward the door.

"It was a woman? Are you certain?" Gannon asked spinning quickly.

"It was a woman." Bowser brought a clawed digit up to his snout tapping it lightly. "The nose knows. That was a woman."

"Perhaps we should spend some time finding out the identity of this woman. It is curious that she would put this together purely for our benefit." The dark wizard said before turning around dramatically.

"No. I want the Princess. Now." Bowser replied walking up to the doorway and slamming against an invisible barrier. "Ouch."

"She is playing with us as well." Gannon observed reaching out and pressing his hand against the barrier holding him in the small room. "If I had my books I could find out more but they remain in my castle.

"Fuck it." Bowser growled slamming his fist against the barrier again and again causing it to flicker into sight in time with his blows. "Let me out!" He roared rearing his head back and taking a deep breath. When he brought his head down he was breathing flames uselessly against the barrier.

"Stop. We'll be released when she is ready." Gannon said calmly testing the barrier. "You are right, we play the game and we win. Perhaps more information will be revealed in time."

The last of the flames escaped Bower's gullet and he glared angrily at the door forcibly slowing his breathing. "I don't care about that woman." Bowser growled slamming his fist against the barrier again.

Gannon looked back at his "partner" and frowned. He was about to start explaining how they were obviously just pawns in someone else's plan. How it might be important to understand exactly how they worked into her plans. It would have been a futile effort, the lizard wasn't about to listen to anything until he'd had his princess. It wasn't hard to understand or relate to. His own princess, Zelda was out there. She was scared and without her hero to rescue her. The opportunity was too good to pass up. There were definitely things he didn't understand but having Zelda, and by proxy her portion of the Triforce couldn't possibly work against him.

He reached his hand out again to test for the barrier and smiled as he realized that it was gone. "Lets go, no need to drag this game out." Gannon said stepping out through the hole in the wall. The leather of his boots never touched the earth outside though, instead he started hovering just a few inches from the ground gliding towards the forest.

Gods guide me. Zelda thought as she blindly sprinted down the halls of the castle. This place was nothing like Hyrule castle, there didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to anything. Halls lead to nothing but other halls, there were rooms with nothing inside but a single bed. No treasure chests, no helpful citizens to guide her toward the exit, no traps. Just empty rooms. That thing is after me. That giant lizard. Her mind raced as she thought about Bowser as she ran down the halls.

She didn't know how long she'd been running when she finally saw what she'd been looking for. Sunlight. It was only through a window but that was more than good enough. She didn't need a door so she climbed out through the window. The world outside was similar to Hyrule, enough that she felt comfort as she darted towards the trees. I have to find Princess Toadstool. Maybe together we can get out of here.

She didn't have a lot of time to ponder that thought though before she felt it. Whatever energy had been protecting her had suddenly dropped away and that made the already panicking princess pick up the pace as she started through the woods.

Peach on the other hand was a little calmer. This wasn't her first time out in the wilderness fending for herself. In fact it seemed to happen somewhat regularly that she'd end up lost someplace during a battle between Mario and Bowser. Mario. Where is he? Something seemed different from the moment she'd arrived. He's not coming. It wasn't even really something that she needed to be told. She was in this by herself. Alone on this island, if it was an island. That was what she was going to prove first as she ran.

It didn't take long for Peach to find herself at the edge of the island confirming what she'd been told. They were in the sky. Below, far below she could see fluffy white clouds and below that nothing. "Oh my god." Peach turned back to the forest running as fast as she could.

Nightfall found Princess Zelda curled tightly in a bush. Her dress was still intact as she huddled down. She'd been huddled in place for nearly an hour when she saw Bowser stomping through the forest. The giant lizard growled as he walked near her stopping at one of the trees. The monstrous King Koopa was less than five feet away from her. She could see his claws digging into the ground as he walked, and the odd aroma of lizard. Saliva dripped from his fangs as he slowly looked around the forest, she felt his eyes move over her. He paused a moment focused on something to her side so close that she felt her heart stop before he continued on his path.

Wrong one. Gannon thought as he floated into the clearing. The woman hiding in the tree wasn't Zelda, it was Peach. Still she might know where the other princess was so he flew up till he was in her face. She tried to turn and leap from the tree but he caught her by the wrist and held her suspended in the air. "Zelda. Where is she?" Gannon asked pulling the blonde princess till she was only an inch from his face.

"I-I-I duh-don't nuh-know!" She stammered staring at his dark features. Even in her fright she recognized that he was a handsome man. His eyes were purple, she'd never seen anything like it but they were entrancing.

She is attractive. I understand the lizard's obsession. Gannon thought for a moment as he twisted the princess around in his grasp. He held her for one more moment before finally dropping her back where he'd found her and flying away.

Peach watched as he flew away before finally climbing down from the tree and sneaking through the forest. It was just before dawn when she found Zelda, still huddled in her bush lightly sobbing. "Zelda." She hissed hoping no one would hear her. "Zelda!" She repeated.

It took Peach's touch to actually snap Zelda out of her terror and look up at Peach her eyes red from crying. "What are we going to do?" She asked.

"Win." Peach replied with a confidence she didn't feel.

"I found you." Zelda saw him first pushing a tree out of his path.

"Run." Peach took Zelda by the arm and started running.

Princess Peach only got to take two steps before he leapt over her head and crashed into the ground in front of her. One swipe of his claws sent Peach flying backward into a tree where she slumped unconscious. Bowser glanced over at Peach then turned his attention to Zelda drawing a deep breath. The moment he started belching flames Zelda raised her hands overhead forming a barrier around herself that reflected the flames back at Bowser.

"Ouch!" Bowser howled as the flames engulfed him then turned and ran.

"Peach! You've got to wake up!" Zelda shouted as she ran to the fallen Princess's side shaking her awake. Together the two of them ran back into the forest.

"We have to make it through the night, they just have one day after this to catch us." Zelda said as she leaned Peach down against a tree. The blonde was bruised and Bowser's claws had slashed the front of her dress open giving a few hints at the womanly swells hidden beneath.

She's so pretty. Zelda thought as she wiped the dirt from Peach. Princess Peach was well proportioned, the torn dress complimented her figure perfectly from the full round mounds of her breasts to the firm toned ass. Zelda by comparison was slender, her breasts just more than a handful and her hips only slightly wider than her waist. She probably would have spent longer admiring the other princess if she hadn't been interrupted by a shadow soaring overhead.

Gannon started by circling overhead, like a vulture making certain he'd tracked his prey and not the other princess as second time. He didn't care at all about the fate of Toadstool but it only took a second pass for him to be certain that Zelda was down there and come down to just a few inches above the ground, in the long grass it nearly looked like he was walking. "This doesn't have to be painful." He said as he advanced on Zelda.

"I'll never give into a swine like you." She glanced down at Peach but it was obvious that Gannon didn't care about her so she turned to run.

"That won't help my dear." A sweep of his gloved hand sent a wall of fire racing around the three of them cutting off her escape. The look of terror in her eyes brought a smile to the advancing magician's face as he quickly gathered the energy for a second spell that froze Zelda in place enslaving her body to his will. He motioned her toward towards him a blue glow forming around her body and carrying her towards him. "Don't fight it." He said calmly as he reached out with one hand and gripped the neck of her dress ripping it down the center. "You've lost, but this doesn't have to painful for you." He continued ripping the dress down its center leaving it completely split down the front.

Zelda tried to clench her eyes shut and keep the tears from escaping. Whatever spell he'd cast stopped her from being able to move at all but she could still feel. She still felt the warm air caressing her bare flesh, her nipples hardening. The soft leather of his glove moving over her chest and down over her stomach. She shuddered watching his cold eyes examine her body. "Just relax." He said again this time slipping a digit into the lavender lace of her undergarments slowly stretching the material. His eyes were locked with hers when her panties were finally ripped away revealing the tiny patch of brown curls around her slit.

Princess Peach rose to her feet. A determined look in her eyes as she saw Gannon drop the torn fabric to the ground. He was completely unaware of her presence as she turned back toward him running as fast as she could and leapt into the air landing squarely on his head. The impact sent him face first into the ground and more importantly broke his spell on Zelda. "RUN!" Peach shouted as she gripped Gannon by the waist and lifted him easily over her head and threw him into a tree before turning and running with Zelda into the forest.

"That was amazing!" Zelda exclaimed as soon as they were a safe distance from the wizard. "You just jumped on him and WHAM! He went down, and then you picked him up like he didn't weigh anything. I can barely lift a pot over my head."

Peach smiled and blushed slightly as but her eyes were moving over the brunette's petite body. She was cute, the kind of girl Wario would like. He always loved the ones that reeked of youth. Only the wisdom in her eyes betrayed her actual age. "It was nothing, I don't really jump that high. You did that thing that reflected fire though! I would have been scorched if that had been me."

"It's just a little thing." Zelda blushed pulling the folds of her dress together to cover her body. "We have to make it through the night, we should be fine. I don't think Gannon will be back soon."

At the same time Bowser was limping back into the castle angrily looking back at the forest. "Little bitch." He hissed before walking into what was obviously the throne room.

Gannon was only a little behind him, his face slightly bruised and his armor slightly worn. "This was unforeseen. I take it you were not successful in your capture?"

"Does it fucking look like I was successful?" Bowser bellowed spinning around angrily.

"Take care with your tone. While we are not enemies I have little patience for brutes." Gannon replied calmly stepping dangerously close to the lizard. "Besides if I am not mistaken you were defeated by Princess Zelda. She reflected your fire breath back at you."

"She probably did the same to your magic." Bowser snapped readying his claws to swipe at Gannon.

"No. It was your princess, Peach who was able to turn me away. First by jumping on me and then by throwing me into a tree." He replied.

Bowser smiled at first but after a second it became a laugh. "That's it? One jump?" He smiled and pointed. "Weak like a goomba!"

Gannon waited a moment until Bowser had finished laughing then held up a hand stopping him from continuing to speak. "I believe it has to do with differences in our worlds. Princess Zelda is normally easy to defeat but she has beaten you and if I'm not mistaken you easily defeat Princess Peach. But each of us failed alone. I believe it is time we headed out together at first light."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers