The Most Dangerous Video Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more fucking kid gloves either." Bowser insisted.

Princess Zelda was the first to awaken in the morning, the warm sunlight on her bare breasts a welcome way to enter the world. Next to her Peach was curled into a tight ball the remnants of her dress mostly falling off. "Wake up." Zelda said gently shaking Peach awake.

The blonde's beautiful blue eyes fluttered briefly as she looked around. "Zelda." She said calmly remembering where she was and how she got there. She sat up slowly then turned toward the elfin maiden and embraced her. Her hands slowly slid over what remained of Zelda's dress until she was cradling the brunette's head and leaned forward into a kiss.

At first Zelda returned the hug, intensely aware of Peach's soft breasts pressing against her own. She didn't react to the kiss at first, it wasn't until she felt the woman's tongue pressed against her lips that she jumped back. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh." Peach pressed a finger to Zelda's lips. "The person I lie with becomes ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser wants to be that person but if you are the first person I lay with then you will become the rightful ruler. And if we escape nobody ever need know what we've done here." She explained.

The two women stared at each other for a long moment before Zelda responded, first with a gentle nod of the head, then with a kiss. It was nothing like she'd expected her first kiss to be. It wasn't from an anxious boy, groping at her. It was a soft gentle kiss. Peach's lips were as soft as her own, and her tongue gently parted them to dance with hers. She found herself eased out of her dress and leaning towards the taller woman.

Peach felt her body start to warm against the slight woman's body. The woman's kiss was nothing like Mario's. It was the nervous first kiss of a girl. She smiled as she removed the last of Zelda's clothing, then let her own tattered dress fall to the earth. "Lay back." Zelda silently obeyed lying down in the soft grass. She let her eyes slide shut as Peach's lips drifted down over her throat gently nipping at her flesh.

The elfin princess gasped slightly each time Peach's lips moved lower, first to her throat then to her shoulder. Her hot tongue left a warm trail to the slight swells of her breasts stopping just shy of her the hardened nipples. "Please." Zelda whispered arching her back towards Peach's lips. She held her breath biting back a squeal as she felt a mouth take in her nipple suckling lightly. The warmth soon moved to opposite nipple and from there down over her stomach. Peach traced Zelda's naval then moved farther down lapping at the tight folds of Zelda's flesh.

Peach never expected her first time to be with a woman. Even as she pushed Zelda's legs open and started licking at her pussy it was a difficult concept. Her blue eyes were focused on delicate features of the beautiful woman. She watched every pleasured expression that twisted Zelda's face in response to her tongue. It was obvious that Zelda was enjoying the warmth of a tongue against her clit, a moment later she was given a pair of fingers pumping slowly in and out of her dripping hole.

"Don't stop." Zelda hissed twisting her hips against Peach's fingers. Her lips parted but she couldn't force any more sound out as Peach's fingers stretched her virgin hole. She'd never been touched there, not even by herself so every sensation was mind numbingly new. "Stop stop!" Zelda finally gasped feeling her stomach twist with an unusual feeling.

"Relax." Peach answered without stopping. She smiled and leaned up to Zelda pressing her lips against hers again.

The feeling in her stomach twisted for a moment before spreading. First it moved to her cunt, clenching down around Peach's fingers. From there it moved to her heaving chest shooting to tips of her fingers and curling her toes at the same moment. Her face was twisted with a pleasure finally thrusting her tongue out to toy with Peach's as the feeling subsided.

"That was amazing." Zelda whispered weakly lifting her head to look at Peach. The blonde princess was laying with her head on Zelda's thigh a pleasant smile curling her lips. "It's your turn." Zelda continued. Peach giggled as Zelda struggled to sit up right, her wobbling arms barely able to lift her weight.

The two were interrupted by a steady thumping overhead. Zelda couldn't quite make out the figure blocking out the sun but Peach didn't have to. She'd seen the Klown Kopter before so she knew who was hovering overhead laughing manically. "Run!" She screamed rising and pulling Zelda to her feet just in time to avoid the first three Mechakoopas Bowser threw down. The wind up monstrosities chattered noisily as they started jittering towards the princesses. Each looked roughly like a turtle but with a mane of crazy hair obviously glued in place and was built like a toy, right down to the huge wind up key in their backs.

"Running will not aid your situation my dears." The second voice came from a man on horseback who quickly cut off their escape. The nude peach fell flat on her butt, scampering away from the Gannon as his hand started to glow. Peach clenched her eyes expecting him to hit her with the same energy he'd used earlier. Instead the Mechakoopa's clamped down around her wrists and started dragging her towards the Klown Kopter. It didn't matter that she shrieked and squirmed, the metal monstrosities were far stronger than her, and when a second pair arrived biting down on her ankles she couldn't do more than twist in their grasp.

Zelda looked down at Peach as she fell and then was dragged away by the crazy looking toys. There was only a second for her to react, spinning on her heels to dart the other way. She intended to hit one of the toys holding Peach before she felt her body lifted magically off the ground. "You may as well save your energy my dear." Gannon said. With one hand he kept the girl suspended in the air and a second spell put both princesses to sleep.

"Wow." Bowser said his eyes wide as he reached down and lifted Peach away from the wind up toys which had stopped moving on their own. He laid her down in the Klown Kopter along with the rest of his Mechakoopas.

"We should return to the castle, I'm certain you have things you wish to attend." Gannon laid Zelda's nude body over his horse in front of him and started trotting back to the castle.

Bowser sped off in the skies to the castle. He smiled down at the girl at his feet, she'd be awake soon and he'd be the new King of the Mushroom Kingdom. Of course there were some very pleasant aspects to that fact. He'd had to hurry, she was a clever bitch nearly passing the rights to that Zelda. He easily landed the Klown Kopter on the rooftop and lifted Princes over his shoulder carrying her down into the castle.

The first thing Peach saw when she woke up was Bowser standing over her. She tried to move and couldn't. At first she thought she was just tired, or weak unable to will her limbs into motion. A moment later it was obvious that she was tied down, spread eagle for her captor. "Let me go! You-you monster!" He didn't even bother to reply as he walked over to her stroking his cock.

It was the very first male organ the Princess had laid eyes on so even if it hadn't been ten inches long and nearly as thick as her wrist it would have been terrifying. It was oddly hypnotic at the same time. She couldn't tear her gaze away from the huge cock, she knew what he was going to do to her.

"Speechless?" Bowser teased as he stepped up grinding his cock over Peach's face.

"Let me go." She finally hissed through tightly grit teeth. The scent of his cock, masculine lizard musk flooded her senses. Peach felt her features flush, an unpleasant warmth spreading through her body as he thumped the heavy organ against her forehead.

"Shut up Princess. Soon you'll be begging like any other woman." A mouthful of razor sharp teeth were revealed as he grinned. A clear fluid started oozing from the tip of his shaft before he started smearing it over her cheeks, applying it like lip stick.

The first instinct was to spit, just to remind herself that she couldn't give in. It wasn't an option though, the moment her tongue touched the fluid Peach gasped. Whatever it was, it was delicious and nearly instantly addicting. No I can't give in. Not to Bowser not ever! Even as her brain screamed for her to resist her body started singing for more. She knew that her cunt was already wet, even over Bowser's musk she could smell the feminine aroma of arousal. The heat in her cheeks continued to rise as her tongue ventured out again to sample the delicious ooze coating her lips. "Stop." She whispered unconvincingly.

"Not so sure anymore are you?" He smiled a stepping back from her and lowering his snout to the blonde curls around her crotch. He smiled again as he inhaled her scent. "Wet." He observed before his flickering tongue eased out against her clit.

It was hard enough for her to resist with just his pheromones ripping through her senses. It was impossible with his tongue dancing over clit. Bowser was an expert, his serpentine tongue wrapping around her clit and slowly rubbing it back and forth.

He's evil, he's a monster. He's raping me. He's raping me. Peach chanted in her mind trying to drown out the reaction of her body. She tried to keep her hips in place rather than straining towards his snout but she couldn't. She couldn't ignore the near painful need in her hardening nipples. "Stop." She repeated.

If she'd meant it Boswer would have ignored her, since she didn't though he obeyed. He quickly cut her loose of her bonds and smiled smugly crossing his arms over his chest and stepping out of her way.

I'm free! Her heart nearly skipped a beat as she stood up and started walking to the door. Then the scent hit her again cascading over her senses and completely robbing her of her will. No. She turned back to the King Koopa and watched him motion to the floor. Obediently she the once proud princess sank to her knees and crawled to her King. She didn't need to be told what to do when she got to him, Peach leaned up and opened her mouth wrapping it around his massive organ and slowly started sucking.

"You want it don't you?" Bowser teased as he looked at the woman on her knees. He knew she couldn't help herself, her mind was fighting but her body wouldn't let her reject those feelings. "You're just a little bitch. Cock sucking bitch." Bowser taunted.

She couldn't have stopped if she'd wanted to. At that point she didn't want to anymore. There was something exciting about the hard warm flesh between her lips. Peach could feel it stretching her lips, and when the giant lizard pushed farther into her throat she wanted to take it. She heard what he was saying, she hated every word that passed through the villain's scaled lips, but she loved the pleasure she heard in voice. Loved the way he took a deep breath when she gagged lightly on his member. The way his thickly muscled legs started to wobble as her tongue spiraled around the meaty tip of his cock. More of the delicious precum oozed out as she squeezed her lips down trying her best to get every drop from the lizard.

Bowser watched as her hand drifted between her thighs. He couldn't see her slip two slender digits into her dripping snatch. He could however hear the squishing noise of her moist folds being pushed apart. His yellow eyes drifted shut as he moaned, one hand resting on the back of the Princess's head forcing her a little deeper than before. Something about being evil made him love the sound of a girl in pain, he enjoyed the "glug glug glug" sound escaping her lips every time he plunged his cock into the back of her throat. He loved the tears forming in corners of her eyes that eventually streamed down her stretched cheeks leaving blue trails behind. The best part of it all was the mixture of feelings he could smell from her. The disgust for she felt for enjoying this humiliation. The fear he might hurt her, especially when he pinched her nostrils shut cutting off her air. She hadn't even fought him, she'd kept her hands between her thighs.

"Please." She gasped. Peach had managed to force a third finger into her cunt by this point, steadily pumping the digits into herself. It felt incredible, her fingers stretching her tight folds open, but it wasn't what she wanted. Cock. That was the only thought on her mind, the huge slab of Koopa meat literally dangling over her head. She paused to wait for him to respond as she stared at his cock. It's huge. Not that she hadn't noticed that before, but she hadn't noticed just how big it was. Even erect it still pointed down to the floor too heavy to stay up under its own power. She noticed that it was glistening now in the light, it took a moment for her lust dulled senses to realize that was saliva. Her saliva. I took all that? She thought staring at his cock, there was a neat ring where her spittle stopped, just past half way down his cock. Below that the only spit were a few stray drops. Peach had taken what looked like six inches of that massive tool down her throat.

Bowser grinned and then shoved her down onto her back. He snatched up the ropes still attached to her ankles and yanked her up again upside down, with shoulders just barely touching the floor. He manipulated the blonde like a marionette until he shoved his cock down into her waiting puss.

The first moment was so intense that for a moment she couldn't see. Her eyes were open, she felt her eyelids fluttering but she couldn't see anything. Nor could she hear, or taste or smell. The only one of her senses that hadn't abandoned her was touch. She could feel that massive organ pushing its way into her. She felt her cunt stretched in a way her fingers had never managed, with an intensity none of her toys could have duplicated. It wasn't just the size or the sheer power of its owner. The angle was perfect as well.

Her sight returned first letting her look up at the big lizard. The first thing she noticed was his face, his eyes were shut tight and a look of complete rapture. The next thing she noticed was noticed was his cock. It looked like he was going to split her open as he fucked her. There was no other way to describe what the two of them were doing. He was claiming her as his own. I'm his. There was no denying his ownership, now with his huge cock buried inside her. Ten inches of hard flesh left little room for anything, especially not an argument.

Just like there was no doubt who she belonged to, there was no doubt she was enjoying herself. Peach was couldn't do much to move her hips, or anything else really. She was helpless as Bowser's fuck doll, bounced up and down at his will. "More." She gasped as she locked her eyes on his.

The feeling was starting up inside her again, welling up in her insides. Peach felt the warmth in her stomach, the twisting urge rising in her. The sudden frustration that she had no control over the pace or depth of his thrusts. The way her muscles were clenching tightly to the piece of meat sawing in and out of her puss. Peach barely noticed that she was biting down on her bottom lip until her jaw clenched and an orgasm tore through her body. "Don't stop!"

Bowser growled as his yellow eyes met her bright blue eyes. For that moment he wanted nothing more than to please the woman he was buried in. He almost felt regret that he wouldn't be able to keep it up much longer as he pulled her up as far as he could, at the same time pushing his hips down. Her pussy clenching around his cock was just more than he could deal with and he came. Erupted would probably have been a more accurate word as the lizard spewed his juices into her. King Koopa released one final breath as he felt his legs weaken beneath him and he sank to his knees. He was careful not to land on Peach as he finished collapsing to the floor laying along side her and gazing at the equally exhausted princess.

It was hard, no impossible, at that moment not to notice how beautiful Princess "Peach" Toadstool was. Bowser, a moment ago her rapist, couldn't really stop himself from wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close against his shell ready to defend her. It wasn't a conscious thought. It was just a feeling that made him want to feel her warm body against his own cooler frame.

There wasn't anything in Peach that wanted to battle against him. Instead she found it oddly comforting to curl her small petite form up against his torso. There would be time to run later, Mario would be here soon. For now the only thing that she wanted was to be close to him, to feel his strength holding her body against him. To know that she would be perfectly safe as she slept.

Zelda wasn't having nearly as pleasant experience with her captor. Her nude form was laid over a calmly trotting beast. Her head and breasts hung over one side of the animal while her legs dangled over the other. The warm sun was pleasant on her bare flesh, but it didn't drown out the wizard's fingers leather gloved fingers.

She's so beautiful. Hard to imagine she has such power. Gannon thought as he traced her spine with his finger. He knew the moment she was conscious, he felt her body stiffen. He ignored it though and continued to trace the slight curves of her body. He hit the base of her spine and continued to the back of her knee before traveling back up the inside of her thigh. Her body tensed again, this time meaning to close her legs but with one behind the stirrup she couldn't do much.

"Relax Princess. This can be as painless as you allow it to be." He said calmly as he ran his fingers along her inner thigh. He was in no rush so it took him nearly a minute before the leather glove first brushed against her pussy. Carefully he parted the folds of flesh then withdrew his hand. "Are you going to hold still Princess?"

There weren't a lot of options open to her at the moment. With her hands bound behind her back thrown across the horse if she wriggled she would fall. "Yes." She whispered in response. She could feel his cold gaze moving over her body and then the slightly warm leather as he laid a glove on her back. His now bare fingers returned to her sex, easing past her folds till his finger was pressed against her opening. He remained like that for a moment until her body relaxed slightly.

Zelda's teeth clenched as his finger slipped into her body. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about the humiliation, the violation that he intended for her. The worst part was him trying to be gentle. She could have dealt with him throwing her down and raping her. Instead Gannon was taking his time with her, thrusting that single finger in and out of her watching her squirm slightly under his touch.

As her body continued to relax the sensations she wanted to ignore became stronger and stronger. She was aware that she was getting wet, she was aware of her nipples hardening and lightly brushing against the horse's side. She could feel the warmth of her blood rushing down into sex and of something else. A small bump of flesh she wasn't even aware of until he touched it.

Being the only male amongst all the Gerudo had certain advantages. Gannon understood a woman's body better than his own, he knew exactly what would happen to her as he captured her clit between his slick fingers and started rubbing. There was no way for her to keep from moaning and trying to raise her hips up to meet his fingers.

The conflicting feelings racing through her body sent shivers up her spine. Half of her wanted to scream for him to stop. The rest of her wanted to beg him for more. Her body was moving towards him as he slowed the horse down. "This place will do nicely." Gannon said sliding off the mount and lifting the young princess with him. He cradled her in his arms as he carried her into the shade of a great tree and laid her in the grass, untying her hands at the same time.