The Most Dangerous Video Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

She knew she had the chance to escape right then, she could at least have tried to run. Instead she lay exactly where he placed her, her slender legs sprawled wide. "Please let me go." She asked glancing up at her captor.

Zelda blinked as she looked at the man standing over her. He wasn't a dark skinned brute with red hair and armor any longer. Standing where he should have been was an elfin man dressed in a plain green tunic. A brown leather belt was wrapped around his waist matching both his fingerless gloves and knee high boots. A shield was strapped to his back and a sword on his hip, the legendary Master Sword that was wielded by the Hero of Time. The only reason she knew it wasn't the heroic youth from Hyrule was the look in his eyes. Instead of that fiery passion and nearly naïve stare it was cool, commanding glare sizing her reaction.

"Does this make it easier?" He asked softly holding out his hand for her.

Princess Zelda paused and stared up into the face of the young hero. Except it wasn't and she knew it. "No." She said finally. The words had barely left her lips when Gannon let the illusion fall away revealing his true self. "Let me put your mind at ease Zelda. I have no desire to hurt you. You understand why I must do this?"

"My Triforce." She whispered. Of course she understood. He wanted to possess her completely and her fraction of that mystical artifact. "You promise not to hurt me?"

"I give you my word." Gannon smiled disarmingly as he waited to see if the princess would respond. He truly had no desire to harm her, just win the game and get the Triforce.

Is he lying? I don't think so. Zelda remained perfectly still just staring up into the odd lavender gaze of the man standing over her. She trusted him, he would hurt her but that had always been a last resort. Slowly she nodded. "I won't fight you, please be gentle."

"Of course. You may even find you enjoy this." Gannon replied casually stripping his armor off. Keep her calm. "Being raised the sole male amongst the Gerudo had many advantages. I was in high demand much of the time." He continued stripping.

By Din's flame he's gorgeous. Her eyes were completely glued to Gannon's masculine physique. Beneath the armor he wore was well toned chest and a rippling abdomen. His entire body was evenly tanned right down to his solid thighs and more importantly the flesh between them. She stared at it for a moment, the organ hanging limp before her. She was only vaguely aware that he was speaking, something about his desert and girls. That's a penis. She thought in amazement staring.

Touch it. He nudged her mind gently. She responded the Gannon's prompt by hesitantly reaching out for his member. It didn't feel anything like she expected it to, not that she really had an idea of what it would feel like. She certainly wasn't expecting it to be as hard as it was and hot. Zelda took a deep breath then leaned even closer to examine it.

It was more of a challenge than he'd expected to keep under control and be patient with the Princess. Each of her innocent touches sent a jolt through him forcing him to grit his teeth just to keep from crying out. Her thumb almost casually moved to the tip of his cock where a drop of precum had oozed out and spread it over the tip.

"Ohh!" Zelda squealed as Gannon's cock lurched in her grasp. She had no idea what she'd done but the look on his face let her know it was something good. He liked that. She thought moving her thumb back over the opening of his cock grinning as she smeared the fluid around. His hips started to move, pumping slowly against her hand. Instinctively Zelda knew to wrap her hand around his cock rubbing in time with his thrusts.

Taste it. Gannon screamed in her mind. He'd meant it to be another gentle nudge but in his lust he was screaming.

"But its. ." The command had been so loud that she thought he'd spoken that time. Zelda stared at it for a long moment considering it before another nudge made her open her mouth and lean forward. Timidly she extended her tongue out over the tip of his flesh. It didn't taste bad, the slightly salty flavor was actually pleasant so she parted her lips farther and leaned forward wrapping her pursed lips around him. Zelda sucked her cheeks in tightly around his cock and started moving her tongue around. Not in any expert way, just randomly flickering her tongue over him as he pumped slowly in and out of her mouth.

Gannon didn't realize he was holding his breath until his started to give way beneath him. For a virgin, for anybody, the young princess was doing an incredible job. It won't be long before. . . He didn't get to complete that thought as his cock started to throb in her mouth. His legs were still shaky but he was breathing again, quick ragged breaths in time with beat of his heart. "I'm gonna!" He gasped squeezing her shoulders.

What? The princess couldn't understand what he was trying to say but she figured it out quickly as his cock shot something warm and slimy into the back of her throat. She swallowed the first blast on reflex alone but gagged on the second pulling away from Gannon. The third load splashed her cheek and final bit splattered across her chin as she coughed spitting up what remained. "Why didn't you?!" She cried.

"What did you expect to happen Princess?" Gannon chided as he squatted down wiping his juices from her face. Look at her, so innocent. Yet still so sexy. "I'm sorry." He whispered wiping the rest the cum from her face and into the grass. "You were doing so well I thought you'd done it before." Relax. The slight mental nudge was enough to keep the Princess from panicking as the large man rolled over onto his back pulling her a top him at the same time. "Now just relax and ease back onto it."

Zelda bit her lower lip as she braced herself against his solid chest. He so much stronger than Link. She forced the thought of her young love out of her mind for the moment and slid herself lower on his body. His stomach glistened where she slid, her juices left behind on the well toned flesh.

"Don't stop." He urged her as she halted, the tip of his cock pressed against her entrance. His lavender gaze burned hotly into her own blue eyes waiting patiently until Zelda started pushing back towards him. His eyes hooded over as he felt the virginal tunnel clinging to his cock.

Its so . . .big. Even her thoughts were punctuated by the deep breathes she was taking as she took him inside her. It wasn't painful, not as painful as she'd expected it to be. It was just uncomfortable being stretched open but at the same time the unexplored flesh needed to be touched. Every inch of her frame trembled as she felt each vein on his throbbing cock glide into her. It was just past half way inside her when she stopped the first time to catch her breath. His heart was racing as fast hers was. She could feel it through his organ, throbbing inside her.

Hard didn't begin to describe how difficult it was to keep still as the Princess slid down his cock at an agonizingly slow pace. His breath caught in his chest as he watched her blue eyes contort with the combination of fear, confusion and pleasure that every virgin experienced that first time. Her small breasts were heaving with each breath she took, and her stomach was clenched tight as she forced another inch into herself.

The breath she didn't know she'd been holding was suddenly was expelled from her lungs as the she finally took the rest of him into her. A light whimper parted her delicate lips as Gannon moved his hands to her hips slowly guiding her motions on his member. So good. Her mind was already loosing its grip to her body by the second thrust.

Her body surrendered completely Gannon's wishes, pumping up and down with a slow steady pace. The sudden clench wasn't unexpected this time. Zelda understood what it meant when she leaned back forcing him as far into her as they could manage and her sex started clenching around his member. Tears flowed down over her cheeks as she the intensity of the moment cascaded over her body. She felt the sudden rush of warmth as he filled her as well. "Thank you." She whispered collapsing across his chest and staring at the sun, which was now setting in the distance.

"For?" Gannon asked grabbing his cape and laying over the two of them like a blanket . "Not hurting me."

"Hurting you has never been the goal Princess. Surely you know that I have no desire to hurt you." He tucked his hands behind his head staring up at the very first star to reveal itself. "It is the nature of the Triforce, to take mine I must be utterly powerless, completely and utterly beaten. It can't even be taken from me in death my defeat must be more complete than mere death. Your own, the Triforce of Wisdom."

"Can only be taken when I am without wisdom. I've never understood that. I know that Link has to be terribly frightened, it's why you always send such huge but weak creatures at him. You want him terrified but alive, it would just pass to the next if he dies." Gannon nodded.

"It wouldn't be difficult to kill the child if that were my goal, but I don't want him dead. I need the Triforce complete so that I can create a perfect world. One with no hunger, no suffering, none of the things my people suffer in the great Gerudo desert." He reached down smoothing her hair out. "At first I thought that yours could be taken by fear also, when people are terrified they are without wisdom so to speak. I later realized that it was a matter of getting your body and mind to betray each other."

"To get me comfortable with something I knew was wrong, to make me act without thought. Like I just did."

"Like you just did." Gannon repeated holding up his hand for her to see. Side by side on his hand two golden triangles faintly glowed. "Now that we have achieved our goals I believe we will soon be returned to our homes and I'll be rid of that wretched reptile."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers