The Most Eclectic Taste Ch. 02

Story Info
He will take the woman's virginity.
1.8k words
4
25.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued sitting in the dark for some time before I noticed the brief flash of light as a door opened and then quickly closed. In a few moments I heard a voice, "Mr. Thousan, we will go to another room now," Miso said, his hand lightly touching my shoulder.

"Okay, you will need to lead me, I can't see a thing," I said, standing up and turning toward his voice.

"Here just hold my arm and remember the markings on the floor. I will give you a moment to get your bearings before we head for the door," he said, his arm lightly against my side.

Holding his arm I looked down at the floor and eventually could see the faint glow of the luminescent markings on the floor. I whispered to Miso, "Okay, I am ready when you are."

Walking slowly, Miso guided me back to where I noticed the brief flash of light. This time when he opened the door there was no bright light. The corridor was dim, but it light enough to see the floors and walls. Once we stepped out into the corridor we turned right and walked only a short ways before reaching another door.

I am normally very good with directions but with the darkness and the many turns and doors in all the corridors I had become completely lost. By the time Miso opened the door and we stepped into darkness again I knew I would be dependent upon him to get me out of this place. A frightening prospect if you think about what this place might be like if there was a fire or other emergency.

As we stood, now just inside the dark room, I scanned the floor for a sign of the luminescent markings, but saw nothing. I did notice a tiny spot of light across the room. Initially I thought it was a continuous burning light, but then it seemed to flicker on and off at no set intervals. Later I realized it was a steady light and when it appeared the light flickered off actually someone was passing between me and the light.

Soon the lights slowly brightened until I could make out a bed, with a woman in a robe sitting on its edge. Miso and I moved closer to the bed and I could see it was the woman I had just tasted about an hour earlier. She looked at me without expression, but when I said, "Hello," she seemed to perk up a bit.

"Good evening sir," she said reaching her hand out to me.

Bowing slightly, I took her hand and shook it, feeling just how tiny her palms and fingers were. "So wonderfully delicate," I thought, imagining feeling those fingers touching me, touching my cock. My cock was beginning to get hard and I was ready to get started, but Miso was still standing there.

"Is there anything more Miso?" I asked.

"Oh, no sir, I will depart as you wish. On the table there is a button you can push and I will return to you, otherwise, please enjoy."

"Oh yes, a condom... do you have a condom?" I asked, wanting to make sure that when I tasted the woman again, I was tasting just her.

"In the drawer is an assortment, please use whatever you need."

Turning to him I said, "Thank you Miso."

"Just part of the service," he said, bowing to me. He then turned and walked to the door and stepped out into the corridor.

Turning back to the woman in the robe I asked, "How are you?"

"I am fine thank you," she said very quietly. I thought I detected a slight tremble in her voice.

Opening the drawer with the condoms, I shuffled through the assortment looking for one that would not leave anything that might change or affect the way she tasted. I had paid a lot for this experience and I wasn't about to let a cherry flavored condom ruin the experience for me. Finally finding an un-lubricated, unflavored condom I took it out of the drawer and was about to open it, but her hands quickly reached out to mine.

"I will do that for you," she said, gently taking the condom from me. Holding the packet she paused, looking at me.

"Oh yes," I smiled and then began undressing. When I had removed all my clothes I moved back to her and watched as her fingers so delicately held my cock and then rolled the condom down its length. When she finished, she stood up, opened her robe and then placed it down at the foot of the bed.

Remembering how she looked earlier, when I tasted her, I was more enthralled as I reached out and ran my hand around her hip and onto her ass, gently squeezing it. Her skin was so smooth and soft, her ass firm but again so soft. I pulled her to me, my cock squeezed between us. Turning my head down, I kissed her very gently on the mouth and then moved downward kissing her neck and then moving on the small mounds of her breasts.

Her nipples were small, but after I licked and sucked them some they firmed up. I let them roll across my face, feeling the nubs move over my nose, cheeks and then back to my mouth. Kissing downward, I paused at her nicely groomed pubic hair running my face back and forth over the black strands. I then stood up, grabbed her by the waist and gently placed her on the bed, kneeling before her.

Moving my head between her thighs, I breathed in the heady scent I had just experienced a little over an hour before. Yes, there was that hint of jasmine again. I moved closer and slipped my tongue into her pussy. She immediately responded, moving a bit closer to me and opening her legs wider. Moving my tongue up to her clit, I slipped a finger into her and pushed in and out, trying to gauge just how wet she was getting.

My tongue circled quickly on her clit and with my fingers moving in and out of her she was quickly well lubricated. Since my condom was not lubricated, I wanted to make sure she was wet enough to take me without too much pain, so she did need to be wet. With my tongue on her clit and my finger inside her, she was very wet within a minute or so, so I stood up and climbed on the bed watching her turn beneath me.

Looking at her face, I noticed she had that odd, detached look about her that I had noticed before. She was going through the motions but seemed as if in a daze. Figuring it was just some slight nervousness, I continued, moving my cock and gently pushing it to her lips. With my hand I moved it up and down some trying to work up some wetness on it. In a few moments it glistened in her juices and I began to work it further into her.

Glancing up at her face, I could only see the whites of her eyes. I sat on the bed and asked, "What is the matter?"

Seeming to snap out of a trance, she whispered, "No it's fine, I'm fine." She was trembling very badly now.

"You are not fine, what is wrong? "I thought you wanted to do this. They assured me..."

"I do want to do it, it is just that I am nervous."

"Nervous? Look, I will be gentle, it will hurt just a little bit, but then it should be okay."

"It's not that," she whispered, "I don't want to bring disgrace on my family, I am afraid I will do this wrong."

"But there is no wrong, I can show you what to do, besides, no one is watching, no one will know..."

"They are watching. If I do this with you all my father's debts will be paid off, he is watching."

"Watching? How is he watching?"

"He is watching, along with the men he owes money..."

"Watching? Someone is watching?"

"There is always someone watching, they pay good money to watch," she replied.

"But they said..."

"They tell you only if you want to know you are being watched, otherwise, others will pay to watch you without you knowing it."

Whispering I said, "They lied to me!"

I was about to reach for the button when I changed my mind. Still leaning over her I whispered, "Once you've paid your father's debts will they release you?"

"No, but he can then return home and be free from these men."

"And you will be free too, right?"

"No, I belong to these men."

"You what?"

"Yes, I will remain with them until I am too old and no longer pretty. I will them work as a servant."

"You're a slave?"

"No, a servant."

"We've got to do something. Look I know you don't really want to do this..."

"Yes, I want to, I have to."

"No, you don't have to."

"But..."

"Look, we will pretend to do this, I want you to act like you feel pain when I get on top of you. I will push myself against you and act as if this is happening. Then we will figure how to get out of here. Do you understand?"

"But I must..."

"No, just act like this is really happening," I said, leaning over on her.

Once on top of her I began to move my hips up and down, sliding my cock over her lips, sliding between them, but not penetrating her. I continued on for several minutes, pretending to fuck her slowly and gently, as I would a virgin, all the while I was forming my plan.

While we moved, I could tell she was being stimulated and realized that with the grinding against her lips and all, her clit was feeling some of the contact. She started moving her hips up and down and in moments she came, moaning and pushing herself against me. As she calmed a bit, I arched my back and acted as if I came.

"Is there a bathroom here?" I asked.

She pointed off to the side and I quickly rushed into the bathroom, pulled the condom off and quickly flushed it. Returning to the woman, I said, "Okay, let them take you back into the room where I first saw you. I have a plan, we will get out of here."


"But..."

"No, we will do this, we can do this," I said in a firm tone, not sure if I was trying to convince her or convince myself. I reached over, pressed the button and waited for Miso to appear. I ran my hand through her long, black hair and said, "Just play along, act as if this really happened."

The door opened and Miso stepped in.