The Most Eclectic Taste Ch. 03

Story Info
They put their dangerous plan into action.
2k words
4.33
20.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miso looked at me and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself Mr. Thousan?"

"Yes, we had a little trouble at first, but the things went very smoothly. She is a lovely woman, I am surprised she remained a virgin so long."

"Yes, there are many women who live very protected lives," he said.

"And yet they are willing to give their virginity to a stranger?"

"They are well compensated for it, if you recall your fee."

"But she doesn't get all of it does she?" I asked.

"Well, I am not really permitted to discuss the details of our business transactions, but please rest assured she is paid more than she could earn doing anything else."

"I guess I'll have to take your word on that."

"Please follow me, we will return to the dining room where you can complete your research in taste. The set up will be the same unless you would like something different," he said, leading me to the door back into the corridor.

Following him I replied, "You know, if I could have some vodka or something like that, something to sip between tastes."

"Of course, do you have any preference..."

"No, surprise me."

"A surprise, well, I'll tell our bartender and see if he can surprise you."

"And you know, it was kind of dim in the room..."

"We keep the light levels low so not to detract from the ambiance," he replied, interrupting me.

"Oh nothing so bright at that, I was thinking maybe a candle or something... yes a candle would be nice, I would like to see the light from it flicker on her body."

"A candle?"

"Yes a candle, is there a problem?"

"Well I'm not sure, I'd..."

"Look Miso, for as much as I have paid here so far tonight I think you can afford a candle, or if not, put it on my bill," I said forcefully. "And keep in mind, I still have to figure out the tip I will leave."

"Yes of course sir, I'd didn't mean we wouldn't do it, I was just wondering where I'd find one, but now that I think about it, I know just where to go," he said opening the door back into the room where I had dined earlier. "If you could wait here, I'll bring the candle," he said, rushing out of the door.

I stood by the door waiting for Miso to return while watching over toward the chair where I sat and first tasted the woman. The woman... I didn't even know her name. Here I was about to do something, possibly risking my life for a woman whose name I didn't even know. So far things were working out okay, but the real danger would come very soon.

In a few moments Miso returned, opening the door and carrying the candle. He walked over to the counter where I could see her waiting for me, and placed the candle near her. He looked back to me and said, "I think everything is ready Mr. Thousan."

"My drink?"

Just then I noticed someone approaching from the other side of the counter as Miso said, "As we speak sir." He turned and watched at the drink was set on the counter next to the woman. Miso looked back to me and said, "If there is nothing else, I will leave you alone."

"Thank you Miso," I said, sitting down in the chair and scooting up between the woman's legs. Miso headed to the door and left, saying, "Oh and if you need me, remember to press the button." He then stepped into the corridor and closed the door.

Leaning my head forward, I rested it on her thigh, breathing in the fragrance of her lovely pussy. I was tempted to take another taste, but kept myself focused on the plan. I whispered to her, "Can you hear me okay?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Okay, we will pretend here for a bit and then, I will take a drink, but will spill some of it. I will pretend to start again and then stop for another drink and spill some more on the other side. Once you are ready after that, I will take the candle and set the spilled alcohol on fire and pull you away.

"We'll then run for the door. Now once we are in the corridor will you be able to find your way out?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Now, you can't just think so, can you get us out of here."

"Yes, I will," she replied, sounding more confident now.

"Okay, now act as if I am doing something now," I whispered, moving my head closer to her, bobbing it up and down as if I was eating her. She began moving her hips, pushing her pussy up to me until she was so close it took everything I had to pull away and pretend to take a drink, spilling about half of the drink across the counter and the carpet.

I moved my head back in between her legs so closely that I could feel her pubic hair tickle my nose. Once again, she acted as if my tongue was touching her, sliding between her lips, dipping into her wet opening. Moving my head, I acted as if I were discerning the taste of her. Pulling away from her, I spilled more of the drink on the other side of her and then grabbed the candle, touching it to the spilled liquid on each side of her.

Flames shot up around her as she screamed, completely terrified. I reached out, grabbed her hand and pulled her out from between the flames, which quickly converged behind her. We dashed to the door, me carrying the candle in one hand and holding her hand in the other. Fortunately the door opened and we rushed into the hall, and moved through another door.

Taking the candle, I set it under some curtains and then we ran through the room as the curtains burst into flames. Opening another door, I screamed, "FIRE, EVERYONE GET OUT!" Doors immediately began opening and people poured out of dozens of rooms. The woman grabbed my hand and we rushed though several more doors, finally reaching the valet service at the front of the building.

The valet workers had already cleared out, leaving the key cabinet open. I rifled through the keys, found mine then grabbed her by the hand and rushed out of the door and continued running toward the parking garage. Running up the ramps, I found my car on the second floor and we both jumped in. I pulled out of the space and sped toward the exit, pulling out onto the street and speeding away. In my rear view mirror I could see the first signs of flames at two of the windows in the building. At the main door there were dozens of people running.

When I got several blocks away I slowed down to a reasonable speed and then turned to my passenger and said, "All this has happened and I don't even know your name."

Covering herself with her arms she said, "I am Fumiko Ondo."

"I am Jim Thousan, pleased to make your acquaintance. Now, if you look on the seat behind you, you'll see a blanket and a coat. You can use them to cover up while I search for a hotel we can hide in."

"But I live not far away."

"No, it won't be safe there, we don't know if they think the fire was a accident or if we set the fire. In any event, they'd surely be looking for you. We'll check into a hotel and in the morning I'll go find you some clothes and call some friends and see what we need to do."

In a few minutes I pulled into the parking lot to a small hotel and stepped into the office to check in. I then came back to the car and drove to a corner room near the back, where I parked the car and we quickly slipped inside. Once in the room, Fumiko sat on the bed and I said, "I've got the room next door..."

"No, no don't leave me alone, please, please!"

"But..."

"Please stay with me," she begged.

"Okay, there's two beds, we might as well get some rest," I said moving over to the other bed and climbing on it. I closed my eyes, but then felt the bed move. Opening my eyes I saw her climbing in beside me. She had removed the towel and placed the jacket on the bed, so she was now naked.

She moved her head near mine and whispered, "Make love to me."

"But we escaped from there so you didn't have to."

"I want to do this," she said, "I need to."

"You don't owe me anything."

"I owe you my life," she said, moving her hand down my thigh.

"But you don't have to do this."

"I want to do this, I want to do it now. Besides, once I do this I will be less valuable to them."

"But they think you did it anyway."

"They have doctors who check it. On some women they have actually rebuilt them so they could be virgins to many men. But the doctors always check."

"I can't..."

"Please make love to me. I want you... you, you to be my first. No one else."

I didn't say anything, but I didn't move her hand away as she moved it to my cock, which quickly hardened to her touch. Leaning over, I kissed her gently and then climbed out of bed and removed my clothes. Kneeling between her legs, I moved my mouth down to her pussy, pushing my tongue inside her and then sliding it up to her clit. Sucking the nub into my mouth I gently sucked her while pushing two fingers into her, carefully pressing against the tight band as the top of her opening.

She began raising her hips as I increased the speed of my tongue on her clit, continuing to work my fingers into her. In a few moments she began to moan and I quickly lapped my tongue up and down over her clit, faster and faster until she arched her back and lifted her hips up off the bed. He pussy then began pulsating, squeezing and then loosening on my fingers as she came.

I paused, resting my head on her thigh while keeping my fingers buried inside her, feeling the pulsations slowly subside. As she recovered, I moved closer to her and let her take my cock and guide it into herself. Pushing very slowly, but steadily, I inched my cock into her until I heard her gasp and my cock moved easily into her. I waited a moment and then asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, it hurt a bit, but now it's not so bad, it just burns a little."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, please don't stop?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting to hurt her anymore.

She moved her head up and kissed me, saying, "Don't stop, I want you now."

With those words I slowly withdrew and then pushed back into her, pausing until I saw she wasn't hurting too much. Withdrawing again, I then pushed my cock as deep into her as I could go, this time her gasp seemed more from the pleasure than pain. I continued moving in and out, moving faster and harder as we progressed. Soon I would feel my balls bouncing gently off her ass as I reached my depth. The feel of her tight pussy around me drew me closer and closer until I finally came, shooting my cum into her in spurt after spurt.

Supporting my weight with my hands, I remained over her, my cock buried in her as it slowly shrank. After a few moments it slipped out and I moved over beside her, holding her in my arms. We slept together like that, as if we didn't have a care in the world. We'd face a lot of challenges in the days ahead, but right there, at that time, we were complete in each other's arms.