The Most Embarrassing Thing...

Story Info
A woman uses her man when he begs for CNC roleplay.
2k words
4.07
28.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,083 Followers

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened to Me

Shyla and I had been talking about doing a rape fantasy roleplay for a while before I finally agreed. I had been wanting it for some time after watching a lot of porn. I guess you can say I let my porn addiction get out of control until I was wanting things I had never wanted. I wanted a female to take control of me. I wanted a rape roleplay. The woman I was dating at the time, Shyla, was the perfect girl. She was strong, aggressive, and capable. She was the first woman I had dated that was truly strong enough to give me what I wanted.

I had been begging her to do a roleplay with me since we'd started dating and she always told me, "Maybe sometime." I tried not to be too obnoxious with my begging but I really wanted her to do it and I didn't know how to get her to do what I wanted.

"You have to be a bitch," she told me one night when I asked her what it would take. "You can't go around ordering people to rape you. You have to be a little bitch and then I can take what I want."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"I know it's going to be hard for you but you have to give up control. As a man, you're used to taking control of situations. This is one situation you won't be in control of. Are you okay with that? I'm not going to let you do what you want. You're going to have to go along with everything I want to do and you are going to have to take it. Can you really do that?" She was sipping coffee but there was a seriousness in her eyes that made me understand what she was asking of me.

"Yeah. I'll do anything you want. I want to be raped," I told her. "I want you to rape me."

"Well, it just so happens today is your lucky day," she giggled.

"It is?" I asked.

"Yeah, you've been bitching so much about this I finally put something together for you. Take off your clothes." From out of nowhere, Shyla pulled out a gun and aimed it right at my face. She cocked it and giggled. "Get naked."

"Shyla put the gun down! There's no need for that," I tried to stay calm but this was a little extreme. I hadn't been expecting this. I hadn't realized Shyla knew how to handle a gun."

"Shut the fuck up and get naked," she moved the gun down so it was pointing at my dick. "Do it or your cock gets it."

"You wouldn't."

"Test me and see." Her eyes looked crazed and so I did as she asked. I took off my clothes for her and next she pushed the gun into my back and led me down to the parking garage of our apartment building. I was butt ass naked in the elevator while she wore her workout outfit from her morning exercise class. We passed an older couple and their mouths gaped open with shock as they saw the gun pressed into my back.

"It's a roleplay," I screamed to them and they looked bewildered as they stepped into the elevator, which Shyla pushed me forward with the barrel of the gun in my back until she found a spot she liked.

"Stop right here!" I watched as she tried to take off her backpack while still holding the gun and aiming it at me. She pulled out ropes and chains and before I knew it, she had bound my wrists in both ropes and chains. She obviously had no clue what she was doing but it didn't matter. By the time she was done, I couldn't move my hands. She hung the chains around my wrists up above my head from a hook I hadn't noticed being there. I wondered if she had scoped that out ahead of time by chance or if she had put it there herself.

"Shyla, did you put that hook there?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Shut the fuck up or I'm going to shut you up."

"Shyla! Come on, you don't have to stay in character the whole time!"

"I said shut up!" she screamed and she slapped me hard across the face with the back of her hand. My head whipped to the side and I was shocked. Shyla was being really aggressive. "You are a very sexy man. I've been wanting to rape you for a long time now," she said patronizingly.

"Yeah, well what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"This." She grabbed my cock and began to slowly stroke it. It felt so good to be touched and I looked around and realized that we were in an open space where anyone could have walked by. Shyla was insane. I should have never started all of this shit about her raping me. Now I was naked and tied up in my own parking garage. She was stroking my cock really well, just like she always did. I guess it was being tied up and maybe a bit of the violence that made me lose my shit so fast. I was cumming and she sprayed herself with the cum, her workout outfit getting soaked with it. She laughed.

"You cum so fast sometimes," she laughed. "Maybe the second time will take longer." The way she said that made me feel a bit ashamed. I hadn't meant to cum so soon. It had just happened. I guess this was a fantasy that really turned me on but Shyla was taking it much further than I had expected. I hadn't really expected a woman to be able to rape me but Shyla was showing me that she wasn't very shy, despite her name. She was a bold, empowered and capable woman. She had just drained my cock but she didn't let me down.

"Can you untie me for a bit?" I asked, expecting her to obey me.

"Nope. I'm not done with you. I won't be done until I get a load of that cum up inside of me."

"What? Why? Shyla, you never let me cum in you."

"This time I'm using you for your sperm. I want a baby," she told me.

"No, you don't," I challenged her.

"Yeah, I do. And I'm going to get one from you. Just wait. You'll see. I'm going to make you cum up inside of me so hard. You don't get to decide. I do." She laughed at me and I started to feel what it might really be like to be a woman who was getting raped. I didn't want to have a baby and yet this woman's actions would result in me having one if I didn't somehow get out of this situation. I began to test the restraints, trying to free my wrists so I could regain my control as a man with the woman I loved.

"Shyla, come on. You can't impregnate yourself in our rape roleplay. That isn't right."

"Stop me then." She laughed at me as she bent down and sucked my cock until it was nice and hard. She got naked enough to take my cock in her pussy while still keeping enough clothes on to pull herself together if someone walked up. She slid her pussy down my hard cock.

"No! Shyla! Don't do this."

"I want a baby and I'm making one right now. You wanted to be raped, well here you go. I'm raping you. I'm stealing your cum and I'm getting my baby!"

"Shyla! Stop!"

"God, you're pathetic. You shut the fuck up or I will shut you up!" She grabbed a ball gag from her backpack and gave me a look that told me to shut up or she was going to gag me. "Is this what you want? Huh? You wanted to get raped. Now you are. Stop bitching, little bitch!" The way she said bitch pissed me off. I began to thrust my cock into her cunt, fucking her back. She squealed with delight as I fucked her, giving in to her wants. She wanted a baby. Fine. I would cum so far up in her that she wouldn't forget it.

"Cum in me. Do it!" she screamed and though I wanted to, there was something inside of me that told me I shouldn't give in so easily. I held it back and she could tell. "Stop holding back your cum!" She moved her pussy over my cock faster and faster and I knew I was completely fucked when she came hard and her pussy clamped down on my cock. I could feel my orgasm rocking my body and I knew that she was getting her way. I filled her pussy with my cum and I loved the way it felt but also hated that she had done this to me. She hadn't just pretended to rape me the way that I thought that she would. She had really raped me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her.

"You asked me to," she answered.

"No, the cum in your pussy thing. Why did you do that?"

"Look, a naked man tied up!" a woman yelled.

"Hey, bro, you need help?" a man that was with her asked me.

"No, just lost a bet," I assured them and they nodded before getting on the elevator. I hadn't noticed that Shyla was taking pictures of me. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Oh, I plan to humiliate you on social media," she explained.

"Wait. What?"

"I want everyone to see how you became a father," she laughed.

"Untie me right now, Shyla!"

"I don't know. I think I might want more. I think I need a couple more loads before I let you go. I mean, being a woman rapist basically rocks. Those people didn't even call the police even though you were all tied up. I can get away with this forever," she laughed. "And I'll get my baby too. Wow, your Instagram just got more exciting." She held up the phone and there was a photo of me completely naked hanging on the parking garage wall with the caption, "Got tired up and used today." It took me a moment to realize that she was in my account.

"Wait. Is that my Instagram?" I asked.

"Don't you worry about that now. Focus on making more sperm. I need my baby." She grabbed a knife from her bag. "You like pain, honey? Because maybe that would be fun."

"No, Shyla. I want you to untie me."

"Oh, I'll untie you when I'm done."

"When will you be done?"

"I'm not sure. I'll let you know, though. Let's take some photos for your Snapchat now, shall we?"

"No!"

"Now there is the real fear I've been looking for." She looked so crazy, so sadistic. I felt my cock lurch. She reached for it, rubbing it with one hand while she wielded the knife with the other. She didn't cut me, she just rubbed the sharpness of the blade against my chest. "That's a good boy. Get hard for me so I can rape you some more. I can see how much you want it. Look how hard you are! Now let's make a baby!" She hopped back on my dick and honestly fucked me better than she ever had. It was so hot and I enjoyed it. I hated that she was humiliating me on social media and that she was using my cum to get herself pregnant but there was something sexy about the way she had taken control of me. It was what I had wanted. I tried my best to enjoy it but there was a nagging feeling inside of me.

Was I a little bitch now?

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,083 Followers