The Most Exciting Night Of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He burrows his tongue through the inner slices of my pussy lips. Splitting the lips of my hairless pussy, he makes his way up to my hard, throbbing clit and swirl his tongue around it rapidly.

As soon as the tip of his tongue snaps across my clit, I make an audible gasp.

He continues to tongue fuck me pressing his face tightly against my young shaven pussy.

I am completely lost and my hips start turning up almost involuntarily.

When he finally bit down softly on my clit, I come in a flow of warm juices through my pussy hole arching back my hips into the air.

His mouth is being drenched with a shower my pussy juice.

I grab his head and hold it tightly against my spamming vagina until my climax subsides.

I am completely lost in my own pleasure. My vagina is in a state of high sexual agitation and is in need of some immediate hard rod inside.

I pant out:

"Fuck! Fuck me honey! Oh, fuck me with your cock! NOW! I need your cock inside me! FUCK ME!!!"

He sits between my thighs supporting himself on his knees, rubs the swelled crown of his cock up and down my shaven pussy crack several times and brushes it across my now on fire clitoris before he pushes it in.

He plunges and eases his mammoth cock inside my tight pussy with an intense precision and guides it through the inner slices of the puffed up lips to my needy wet pussy.

My warm and tight vaginal mussels clutch his cock and my pussy walls part slowly as his erect cock penetrates into my warm interior.

Looking at my eye he whispers:

"The inside of you pussy is so wet, so warm and so tight as if my monster cock is gripped by a moist velvet vise."

He starts to fuck me with enough skill and with a slow deliberate motion going deeper and deeper.

I can feel every inch of his shaft in extreme detail as he gradually slides the entire length in my incredibly tight pussy hole.

I feel his pubic mound presses on my hairless mound and his balls bang over my perineum.

He starts to pump and grind my moist canal extending from the labia to the cervix of my bald pussy.

As he continue to fuck my pussy again, again, and again moving his cock back and forth sometimes sideways, sometimes thrusting deeply and other times almost pulling out of my wet vagina, I rotate my hips... back and forth... up and down... side to side... like a devil in heat in synchronization of his movement.

Each different movement produces a different sound of delight from my throat. My legs fly up and hold him tightly locking my ankles across his waist.

His thrusts make me scream with pleasure:

"Fuck me YES! OH Honey! YES!! FUCK ME HARD!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Encouraged with my screaming he increases the pace of his strokes and slams deep into my pussy with aggressive thrusts. His cock head bumps off my cervix and my breasts sway violently during each forward stroke.

He bucks, I buck and both of us grunt and pant ferociously, driving at each other with lust.

My body approaches to climax fast and my pussy is about to drain blowing another orgasm!

My breasts get hardened, my pussy start to throb shuddering its muscles over his cock and clench his shaft tight.

I scream:

"A-h-h-h! My God! A-a-a-h! I am cuming! I am c-u-u-m-m-m--i-i-n-g!"

My ass lifts off the bed voluntarily and I seem to be hanging there in air supported by my shoulders, neck head and feet.

The entire length of his cock is now buried deep in my vaginal passage.

He continues to fuck me hard with violent and uncontrollable passion.

He can not stand anymore and his ejaculation approaches quickly.

His gigantic cock starts to spasm inside my vaginal orifice with sexual excitement and he comes in a wild frenzy.

An unbelievable amount of come starts to rush from his balls towards the tip of his cock.

As he is about to erupt, he thrusts his entire length deep inside my pussy before spilling the fluids.

He pants loudly:

"Oh, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh! Sweetie, I can not hold more. I am cumming. Hot torrent of seeds start to flow from my balls! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I scream in unison of his panting:

"Oh Yeah Darling! Cum for me! Cum in my pussy! Shoot your cum in my pussy. Fill up me with your hot seeds. Enjoy it good Honey. Cum in my tight pussy. Enjoy your cum in my pussy."

The first shot of cum flies out of his cock and goes deep inside my vagina. I feel the warmth of his seeds on my uterine cervix.

My hips start turning up almost involuntarily and my pussy muscles contract spasmodically as his throbbing cock continue to surge blast after blast of thick hot nectar deep inside my ravaged boiling pussy.

I come simultaneously once more with my orgasm and wave after wave of pleasure surges through my vaginal wall releasing involuntarily torrent of warm sex juice.

It is incredible; I never have so many intense orgasms in a row before. We finish our orgasm together concurrently.

After both of us are cool down, I release my grip from his waist. My legs slowly slide down and fall on the bed.

He collapses on my bare chest.

My strong arms hold him on top of me.

Our bodies lock tight against each other for a long time.

He kisses me and sticks his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue mesh with mine and I suck on it gently as we grind and roll each other's naked body.

His cock starts shrinking slowly and pops out of my gaping well-fucked pussy.

The mixture of his sperm and my sex juice start to drain from my pussy wetting the white bed sheet and keeping a permanent stain there as a proof of our love making.

After that we together go to the bath room and clean each other.

As both of us are tired, we fall asleep together fondling each others naked body.

12