The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 07

Story Info
Jess submits to Sam and gets more than she expects.
8.2k words
4.48
37.3k
21
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

Jessica loved seeing more of the city, especially when it was this vibrant and lit up by the neon street lights and bright shop signs.

"The office is a short walk from my home, so most days I try to walk." Samantha explained as they drove along the busy streets.

"I only drive when the weather is terrible or I'm late, which usually is most of the time I'm ashamed to say!"

After a rather emotional visit to the police station to give Jessica's statement, Samantha drove them into the heart of the city, before they pulled into a small parking garage underneath a tall block overlooking the harbour.

"Excited?" Samantha said as they got out and headed to a small elevator.

The parking lot itself only had about a dozen parking spaces, and Samantha's seemed to be the largest and closest to the elevator.

Jessica nodded and followed Samantha into the elevator which ascended one story to the ground floor. Inside the entrance hall of the building consisted of an old fashioned ornate elevator around which a set of stairs wound up the walls of the open stairwell like a snake.

Samantha put her key into the top number of the lift and turned it, the light for the 10th floor lighting up. As the elevator ascended Jessica watched the floors pass them by, the stairs would be a killer if the elevator ever broke. The elevator headed up and up until they reached the very top of the building. Outside the elevator, the stairwell also came to a halt and in front of them was a single door. Samantha's penthouse seemed to take up the entire floor.

"Welcome home Jessica." Samantha said opening the door and stepping to one side to let Jessica in.

Jessica hadn't expected to enter such a grand flat, and she nervously stepped into the hall, her mouth wide open in awe of what she was seeing. The hall way was bright and open and directly in front of the doorway was a huge black and white canvas.

The erotic photograph showed the bound hands of a naked woman resting above her bottom which bore obvious signs of being caned, even despite the monotone colour the thick stripes were clearly visible.

Jessica recognized the rear end of Tessa immediately and smiled, every day she'd at least get to see that much of her friend. The flat went off in either direction down brightly spot lit corridors and Jessica could see more images as she walked in further into the flat.

"I take it you recognize the derrière?" Samantha joked.

Jessica nodded and smiled at Samantha. She momentarily wondered if one day her body would also be on show somewhere in the flat.

"Take a look around my dear, it's your home now as well," Samantha said putting her bag down by the door and throwing her keys into a small pot on the stand next to the door.

The hall way opened out either side of the huge canvas into the living area which was sunk into the room by a couple of steps. Two large leather sofa's sat in the middle of the sunken floor facing each other with a large solid wood coffee table in-between, but it was the other furniture in the room catching Jessica's eye and making her legs tremble a little in anticipation. Having read countless Femdom magazines she recognized the items immediately.

On the wall closest to Jessica proudly stood a jet black St Andrews cross, countless leather straps hung invitingly open from metal eye bolts along the length of the beams. There seemed to be a built in cupboard on the wall next to the cross, its matching wooden doors held firmly locked together with a large bolt and padlock.

As Jessica stepped down into the room more of it came into view. Mounted on the other side of the wall with the erotic image was a huge LCD TV, but Jessica's eyes rested on the item past it a few feet behind the second sofa. It was a heavy black metal puppy cage, with a dark red leather padded base. Behind that further was the dining area, a long 8 seater wooden table surrounded by chairs that matched the leather of the sofa and the wood of the coffee table.

On the far side of the room from the entrance, where the floor stepped back up the walls were actually floor to ceiling sliding doors. Jessica could see a balcony outside that had an incredible view of the city's harbour, along with a room for some fancy wicker garden furniture. Her eyes however soon snapped back to the item of furniture that took central place in front of the sliding doors leading outside. A red and black leather whipping bench had been fixed to the floor, once again thick leather straps sat invitingly open, ready for use.

"I see you approve of my decorating" Samantha said, as she followed Jessica around the flat.

"Oh Mistress, it's wonderful. I've never seen anything like it!" Jessica said smiling back.

"Perks of the job I guess, I got all this at a vastly reduced price from my supplier. All it took was a quick photo shoot and preferential placement of a few advertisements!" Samantha said tossing her jacket over one of the sofa's.

"My room is round there" Samantha said pointing off to the left of the balcony doors.

"Plenty of time to show you that later," she joked bumping Jessica with her hip and giggling.

"Let's show you to your room, and then sort out some food. I don't know about you but I'm starving!" Samantha said grinning.

Jessica nodded and followed her Mistress back towards the front door and down the corridor they started in. Samantha pointed out the door to the bathroom to Jessica and then opened the door to the room opposite it.

Once again Jessica was lost for words as she looked into the large room to see it dominated by a large four posted bed, but not a conventional one. It was a clearly a BDSM bed in line with the other furniture, the framework was made of the same heavy jet black wood as the St. Andrews cross in the living room. Like that, there were eye bolts fixed at multiple locations on all the beams. Besides the bed was a small beside table and reading light.

Samantha entered to room and opened a door to show Jessica a walk in wardrobe, the contents at the back made her gasp. The rear wall was filled with countless restraints, ropes, gags, and all sorts of punishment devices such as floggers, canes and paddles. There were a number of draws, but they were closed. Off to the right hand side of this display was a long clothes rail, whilst on the left hand side there were 5 small shelves split into compartments.

The rails and shelves themselves were empty, awaiting Jessica's clothes.

"We'll get you new clothes sorted at some point in the near future. I want my slave, sorry assistant to be dressed in only the best" Samantha said.

Jessica felt a flush of excitement run through her body as Samantha said slave, it was the first time she had been referred to as this by her Mistress and it sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

Shutting the door Samantha told Jessica to put down her things and join her in the kitchen. Jessica wasn't surprised to find that the kitchen was fitted to an equally high standard, although this seemed to be the only rooms she had seen so far that was free of bondage furniture. Samantha sat on one of the stools of the breakfast bar and pointed at a cupboard.

"Two glasses, wine in the fridge!" Samantha said smiling. "Oh, and in the bottom draw over there are the take away menu's."

Jessica soon had two glasses of white wine and a handful of take away menu's, from which they decided on Chinese and Samantha soon placed their order.

"So what do you think of my place, still want to stay here?" Samantha asked grinning and raising her glass.

"Yes Mistress, I do! I love this place already" Jessica said enthusiastically. She took a sip of the wine and moaned. It tasted delicious.

"There are a few rules you will need to learn to live with me but those are not for now. Let's have a relaxed evening and see how the rest of the week goes shall we?" Samantha said but Jessica almost looked disappointed.

"Mistress?" Jessica said softly.

"Yes Jessica?" Samantha said questioningly.

"I am ready for more Mistress, I just want you to know that. I don't mind if you want to call me slave, I don't mind whatever you want to do to me, I'm yours," she trailed off and looked down at the floor.

Samantha stared at Jessica intently. "Are you sure my dear? I'm not an easy Mistress to please." she said studying Jessica. "We all have flaws, I am not immune from them, you must know that."

"I'm sure Mistress, I want to be yours, I need to be yours," Jessica said looking down at the floor and pausing for a moment. "I knew from the moment you saved me last night. I feel safe with you, I feel complete."

"Very well...slave," Samantha said with a smile, a small tear trickling down her cheek. She stood up staring at Jessica and took the wine glass out of her hand. Jessica was transfixed as Samantha lent closer and closer until finally their lips touched.

Samantha kissed her gently on the lips, then pulled back slightly nervous. There was a moment's hesitation as she gauged Jessica's response, but she just about caught the look of lust in Jessica's eyes before she leant forward and passionately kissed Samantha back. The two the kissed for a few minutes, before Samantha pulled back smiling

"Rule one, do what I say, when I say without question. Now strip for me, down to your underwear."

Jessica smiled and jumped at the command. Pulling off her work gear she casually tossed it to one side and stood in front of Samantha in her bra and panties.

"Very nice slave, you have a beautiful body." Samantha said getting up circling Jessica. She pulled Jessica's arms behind her back and held them there momentarily. Jessica took the hint and didn't move them when she let go.

"Thank you Mistress," Jessica said trembling.

She had never been so excited yet so nervous in all her life. Samantha continued to circle her, occasionally letting a hand drift over parts of her body. She gentle brushed over the front of each breast, before her hand traced down towards Jessica's panties.

"I'm surprised they aren't stained or still soaked from earlier slave!" Samantha mused. "That's was quite the puddle you left on my office floor!"

"I'm sorry Mistress." Jessica muttered, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Nothing to be sorry about dear, I found it intoxicating. Tell me, was it just the story that got you so worked up or was it something else perhaps?"

The doorbell rang breaking the mood and Samantha picked up the intercom, it was the Chinese delivery man. She walked over to her purse, took out the money and held it out to her.

"Go get the food slave, as you are." Samantha said grinning stopping Jessica as she reached for her clothes, her eye's filled with an intensity Jessica hadn't seen until then.

"But Mistress," Jessica started.

"But nothing slave, you wanted in to this so you are in 100% from the start. Do as I say without hesitation or you will be punished further" Samantha said.

"Yes Mistress," Jessica sighed deeply.

She stepped out into the lift. Her heart threatened to burst out of her chest it was thumping so loud as the elevator descended, and she gulped as the doors opened on the ground floor. As she stepped out towards the door she hesitated, but then thought of Samantha's warning and headed to the door.

The poor delivery boy almost dropped the entire order when Jessica opened the door in nothing but her underwear. She pretended that nothing out of the ordinary was happening, but passers-by on the street were also looking in, some in shock at what they were seeing, some in lust at Jessica's semi naked body. One man even stopped and took a photo on his phone.

"Can we hurry this up?" Jessica smiled to the delivery boy and she thrust the money in his direction.

Just as she grabbed the food she heard the lift door 'bing' shut and the elevator ascended. She starred at the door knowing it was useless, she didn't have a key so even when the lift came back down she wouldn't be able to get it to go back up. Jessica sighed to herself knowing that this was her punishment for questioning her Mistress. With a sigh she started up the first flight of the stairs. Life was sure about to get interesting.

By the time she got to the top of the stairs she was out of breath and sweating, despite her lack of clothes. she considered herself to be relatively healthy and fit, but rushing up 10 stories of stairs was enough to make anyone exhausted.

Samantha stood in the doorway grinning.

"Maybe a little of that book was based on me," she said with a wink. "Let that be a lesson slave, do as I say without hesitation or things will be much harder. Now get inside, I'm starved!"

"Yes Mistress, understood." Jessica panted and walked in.

Samantha had sat down on one of the sofa's and had bought in her glass of wine. Two sets of chopsticks sat on the table and Samantha pointed at the floor by her feet. Jessica hesitated again and looked towards the kitchen. Samantha knew what she was thinking.

"I'm afraid my slaves don't get wine unless I decide otherwise, now sit before you get yourself in trouble." Jessica smiled, knowing that this was Samantha laying down the law as it was going to be and quickly she knelt at her feet. Samantha took out her box of food and opened it up, picking up a set of chopsticks.

"Slave's also have to earn their dinner, massage my feet whilst I eat." She ordered and kicked off her high heels.

Jessica was starving, and the smell of food was intoxicating but she knew arguing would be futile. As Samantha tucked into her food Jessica took her nearest foot and began gently rubbing it. Samantha groaned as Jessica massaged her stocking clad feet, and laid back. For the next thirty minutes Samantha slowly ate her food whilst Jessica worked on her feet. Finally when Samantha finished she sat up and looked at Jessica.

"Very good, you give wonderful foot rubs slave. You may eat as a reward." and she picked up her wine glass and sat back once again.

"Thank you Mistress" Jessica said.

Picking up her lukewarm food she tucked into it immediately, it didn't take long to finish as not only was she was exceptionally hungry but the food was excellent. Soon she placed the empty box down on the table.

"I'm going to watch some TV slave, you will now worship my feet."

Samantha held up her foot once again to Jessica's face as she turned on the TV. Jessica started gently planting kisses on the tops of her feet, noticing the wonderfully pedicured toe nails.

As Jessica heard the start credits for a popular sitcom she concentrated on her Mistress's foot, whilst her hand gently massaged Samantha's lower leg. During the advertisement break in the show Jessica switched feet, having to crawl forward slightly to position herself closer to the leg further away. She was now kneeling in between Samantha's legs and couldn't help but get excited at this. As the show finished Samantha laid back in the chair and opened her legs further, her skirt riding up exposing the tops of her stockings.

As the second episode started Jessica moved her attentions up the insides of her Mistress's legs, kissing her inner calf's softly as she moved. As she reached Samantha's inner thighs she caught the first faint smell of her Mistress's arousal. By now Samantha didn't care what was on the telly, she had her eye's closed thanks to her slave's attentions. Jessica worked further and further up and before long her nose was gently brushing the moistened exterior of Samantha's panties.

Without a word Samantha reached down and pulled them to one side, and Jessica didn't need asking twice. As her tongue touched her Mistress's pussy for the first time she felt like a surge of sexual energy shot through her, and judging by Samantha's moan of delight she wasn't the only one. As she traced the outer smooth lips of Samantha's shaved pussy she felt her own moistness in her pussy as it again threatened to flood out of her.

Samantha's groans grew louder as Jessica probed further and further into her sex, and before long she was pulling Jessica's head deeper into her as her orgasm approached. Samantha let out a deep moan that filled the room as her body went rigid and the pleasure washed over her. Jessica didn't stop licking but a wide smile spread across her face. As the juices flowed from her Mistress's pussy Jessica didn't dare stop licking, and it wasn't until a few minutes after that Samantha pushed Jessica's head away.

"Oh my, that was fantastic!" she said panting. Samantha sat for a few minutes, as Jessica gently kissed back down her thighs. "I'm going to get used to this."

Samantha grinned as she moved one of her feet to in between Jessica's legs. She slowly rubbed the front of the kneeling woman's sex, bringing a moan from the young woman.

"I could smell you earlier you know, in that meeting," she taunted. Jessica groaned as Samantha's foot rubbed harder across her sex. "That wet patch you left on the floor - you must have been so horny."

Jessica looked down at the floor "Y-y-yes M-m-m-mistress," she stammered.

"I can feel you're just as aroused now aren't you slave?" Jessica nodded frantically.

Samantha continued to rub up and down her pussy with her foot as she grinned wickedly.

"Well too fucking bad, I don't think I want you to cum tonight." She said chuckling. Her foot stopped bringing a groan of despair from Jessica.

"It's time for you to go bed my pet, I'd love to just think I can leave you too it but I suspect you'll just go and masturbate the second I am out of sight. Clear up the dinner stuff and meet me in your room," Samantha said before walking off.

Jessica grabbed the things and quickly put them in the kitchen, before she headed towards her room. As she walked in Samantha closed the door to her closet, her arms full of leather.

"Kneel slave," she said dumping the stuff on the bed.

Jessica complied, and Samantha picked up the first of the items from the pile. Jessica figured out it was a leather hood just before it was pulled down over her head. She felt the laces at the back tightened, as the hood formed a snug fit over her head. Lifting her hands she traced her hands over the smooth material and to the base of the hood, where a thick collar had been tightened and secured with a small padlock.

"That's right my dear, that hood comes off when i say so not before." Samantha said pulling Jessica's arms behind her.

Jessica felt something being pulled up over her hands and arms, before straps were looped over the shoulders. 'It's an arm binder' she thought, Jessica had always wanted to try one but now as it was being tightened up she realized she may be getting far more than she anticipated.

As the laces tightened, her elbows were pulled closer and closer together behind her until they touched. She grunted, it was somewhat uncomfortable without being painful. She could just feel the straps being buckled up around her wrists and elbows, before making out the tell-tale click of padlocks securing the thing in place.

"There we go, that should keep you out of trouble," Samantha said. "I've got some work to review before I go to bed, I'll check on you before the night is out though."

"Please don't leave me like this Mistress, I promise I'll be good!" Jessica mumbled through the hood.

"I knew I forgot something!" Samantha said chuckling away to herself. There was a panel at the front of the hood that she removed revealing Jessica's mouth.

"Open wide Slave."

Jessica complied, before something was shoved into her mouth. Samantha quickly buckled up the front panel, pulling it much tighter and trapping the item in Jessica's mouth.

"You can savour my juices all night slave from my dirty panties, plus it keeps you quiet!"

Samantha helped Jessica up and helping her onto the bed. Jessica heard the sound of a chain as the front of the hood was fiddled with, just before Samantha wished her good night and left.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers