The Most Unusual Meet-Up

Story Info
A bit of force, anal and just plain sex.
6.8k words
4.02
39.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike Mason had been in high school for about four years now and nothing had changed since the day he first entered there he still was a nobody the girl of his dreams would not even bother to look at him, he was 20 years old, a 6 foot guy with an average build some black short hair and a pair of dark brown eyes.

He knew that he could never get popular since he was so awkward among girls and had been always teased about his eyes by the footballers since he didn't play any sport either and just when he thought things couldn't get any worse the girl he had the biggest crush on was the head cheer leader, Michelle.

It was the homecoming night and everyone was supporting the school football team except for Mike since he didn't have many friends and all of them were at home probably playing games or something Mike thought. He knew that it was almost half time and did not want to be here at the end of the game and plus he couldn't come to the homecoming dance that night because he was too shy to ask any girl to be his date, he wondered around the lockers not knowing that tonight was going to be the best night of his life and would change him forever.

When he came up to the girl's locker he felt shy to go in but had always been curious to see what took place there and since he knew the place was deserted he walked in and saw the most erotic sight. Michelle was there wearing only a flimsy bra and panties which barely held back her young youthful breasts which seemed to go up and as she moved her body. Mike's brown eyes found the floor, when he realized that she had caught him staring at her and his face began to grow red as he tried saying something but could not sputter anything out.

19 year old Michelle Madison had long red hair flowed down her back in ripples to her waistline and her nice firm ass sashayed back and forth. Her tight jeans cupped and curved over her hips just perfectly. She also had a sprinkle of freckles across her nose and green eyes that sparkled in the light.

She had been cheering hard for the team since she was the captain of the cheerleader squad, she always kept up with the latest fashions, and she was stereotypically dating the quarterback of the high school football team and had come back to the locker room to change into her gown for the homecoming dance. She had just taken her top and skirt off when she found a tall handsome guy staring at her from the reflection in her mirror. She turned around and said angrily.

"What are YOU doing here?"

She saw that his eyes were moving about stammering at the ground.

"Uhhhhh.... uh I was just going to check on my locker."

She then turned around almost losing interest in him, since she knew all the popular guys and she couldn't recognize him and said.

"Well then hurry up."

She feels really annoyed since that guy had almost walked in on her naked, then looks over her shoulder checking him out and quickly puts in.

"Since your still in here you might as well help me with something."

Mike tries to regain his composure and quickly asked in confusion.

"Wwwhat?"

She responds.

"Come closer."

Mike gets more nervous as he walks closer to her.

"My bra clasp is caught, unhook it."

Mike goes redder then before moving his fingers to her bra unhooking it clumsily resulting in her bra falling to the ground exposing her pert, rosy little nipples swelling with excitement as they jiggled back and forth.

Michelle feels her nipples rise as the cool breeze hits them and also due to the attention given to them from the guy who had just taken her bra, she finally sighed.

"Thank you."

Then turns toward him, topless still curious about whom he was and asked.

"Why don't I know your name?"

At first when the cute stranger didn't answer she put her hands to her hips, knowing that he was staring at her breasts, she always had loved flirting with guys. Finally feeling irritated she asked again.

"Well, what is your name?"

Mike tried to talk as best as he could but could not take his eyes away from the breath taking sight in front of him, he felt himself getting sweaty and horny. But he managed to say.

"My name is Mmmmike...."

Michelle did not turn around but instead told him.

"Hand me that lotion behind that bench."

Then she turned away from him and slid her cheer leader panties off showing off her cute tight butt for a second before taking a black thong from her bag and sliding it on her long smooth legs and getting it arranged properly.

Mike finally reaches for the lotion bottle touring around but his trembling hands could not help but spill over the lotion bottle. He quickly muttered.

"I am sorry."

She suddenly turned to stare at his eyes her eyes flaring then snapped at.

".

"Come on!"

She slowly strolled over to him quickly grabbing up the lotion bottle and making sure that it wasn't empty. Then she told him in an incredibly bossy manner.

"Hold out your hand."

Holds out his hands though they are still shaking cause of his nerves, she squeezed some of the shimmering lotion onto his hands and said.

"Since you're in here you can help me"

After which she turned away from him.

"Rub that all over my back for me while I rub it over my front"

Finally Mike starts to rub the cream on his hands and rubbed it over her smooth back, and then Michelle said.

"Rub it in really good and don't miss my butt."

She started rubbing the lotion on her boobs and Mike watched as her nipples rose getting harder as she rubbed it in more. Mike rubbed Michelle's back a bit harder unable to contain the excitement as he watched her perky nipples rise and fall.

Michelle reminded Mike again, smirking to her knowing that Mike was really horny watching her breasts.

"Get my butt too!"

She then bent over at the waist so that she could rub it into her legs as Mike made his way down from her back to her ass. Michelle stood bent over rubbing from her ankles to her thighs.

Mike found Michelle to be real firm and beautiful ass and as he kept rubbing it on her ass cheeks he accidentally slipped one of his fingers into her ass crack.

"What are you doing!?!"

Michelle asked in shock and turned toward him quickly.

"Are you trying to get freaky with me!?!"

"No umm it was an accident."

Finally Michelle said

"Fine."

Then she turned around again and bent over again.

"Well, don't just stand there! Keep rubbing it in. I'm in a bit of a hurry."

Mike again slipped a finger into her asshole feeling a bit bolder then before and heard a sensuous moan from Michelle.

As Michelle felt him put his finger back into her anus she couldn't help but emit a little moan and was about to press her butt back when she remembered who was doing the rubbing.

"Look, I don't know what you're thinking rubbing me like that but I'm the most popular girl in school!"

"Umm I know."

Mike put in unable to hold his feelings for her any more since he knew it was now or never.

Uumm I've had a crush on you since I first saw you."

After he said that Michelle raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Really?"

The she looked over at him, noticing him for the first time and smiled a little.

"So, who taught you to rub a girl that way?"

"Ummm no one I vvvveee nnneeevveerr was wiwith a gigirl before."

"Really?"

"Yeaa"

"Because I think that's a shame."

"You're pretty cute."

"Umm thanks."

Mike said and started to blush again when Michelle got close enough to him that her nipples were touching his shirt and he could feel them against his chest which caused a huge bulge to rise in his pants.

Michelle leaned her face forward to kiss him on the cheek noticing his big bulge. The she rubbed her hand across the front of his pants seductively, while Mike watched on groaning softly.

"Mike", she whispered, "I have a little time before I have to be on the field can you help me with something, please?"

"What is it Candy?"

She kept rubbing his cock through his pants, while he kept groaning louder each time looking into her lustful eyes

"Mike, I want to get to know you better but I don't have much time."

He responded his breathing becoming faster.

"Well umm I don't have anything to do. So I guess I can help you with what you want."

"Okay good."

She said smiling sweetly at him.

Mike knew as he managed to smile back that at the moment he was totally under her charm and he would do anything she said.

"I missed a spot when I was putting on my lotion, do you think you could help with it a little? "

Her smile grew as she said that.

"Umm you did?"

Mike replied dumbly.

"I did."

"I thought you rubbed the front and I rubbed your back?"

"Yes but we missed in the middle

Mike finally nodded his head and became bolder rubbing the lotion in his hands and slowly rubbing it all over her pussy lips careful not to miss a spot, as soon as he touched them, Michelle let out a light moan and whispered.

"Mike, you're a natural."

She then took his other hand and put it on her erect perky nipple, to which he reacted by slowly rubbing her soft rounded breast, then gently squeezing it.

"Mmmm, that's nice mike."

She started to unbutton the front of his jeans, then unzipped them and pushed them down to his knees, shifting her hands to his cock and rubbing it through his boxers.

Mike kept rubbing her nipple, which was totally hard points and pussy a bit faster groaning at the same time cause of her touching his dick.

"Mike do you know what should happen next?" Michelle said smile sweetly again, she had stopped rubbing his dick for now.

"Umm noo."

He said feeling totally embarrassede age again.

She kept smiling at him and started to walk the other way towards one of the benches in the locker room after which she swings one leg over it and sits down opening her legs widely.

"Mike, come sit with me - facing me."

Mike slowly goes up to her and sits down in front of her, facing her.

"Mike, do you want to fuck me?"

She asked almost gleefully, smiling at him.

Mike was unsure, since he wanted to do it but something told him that he would regret it and finally sputtered out.

"Huh uhh...."

Michelle then reached over and pulled his cock out of his boxers starting to stroke it, at this point she had total control over him and he groaned.

"Yessss."

"Good."

Michelle laid back on the bench; with her legs still open wide, one on each side of the bench.

"Come here Mike."

She told him.

"Come kiss me."

He moved his body closer to hers gently kissing her on her lips, letting his tongue travel into her h anh and wrapping it around hers sucking down on her bottom lip.

Michelle reached down between them and grabbed his big cock, guiding it toward her pussy, rubbing the head against her clit, due to the excitement she felt she shivered a little.

Mike groaned loudly feeling his cock rub on her clit

"Ohhhhhh yesss,"

"It gets even better mike", she says smiling at him then starts kissing him back, while putting his cock right at the opening of her pussy.

"Mike push forward with your cock", she told him

Let's himself get lost in lust and instead of gently going inside plunges his cock as deep as possible into her pussy, holding onto her waist tightly.

She gasped loudly, "MIKE!"

Mike groaned as he thrusted into her, "Ooohh yeaaa takkke iitt all bitchhhh!!"

Taking control of the whole situation and surprising her.

"Fuck me Mike!"

Mike quickened his thrusts going deeper into her feeling her sweet hole start to slowly tighten up around his dick, also letting his hands travel to her breasts squeezing them and making them all erect.

Michelle finally moaned, starts moving her hips with his thrusts, taking him deeper in to her tight, wet pussy

"Ohhhhhh." Feels her pussy muscles tighten around his hard cock milking it and groans loudly "Oooohhh Fuckkkk."

Michelle just got tighter and tighter and started to moan again.

"Oooh yeaaa hereeee I cummmm Michelleeee." Starts to exp ins inside her pumping his seed into her as her hole started to mash his dick causing him to cum more; she came with him, while her pussy got so very tight on his hard cock

She screamed out "MIKE!!!"

Mike groans really loudly feeling her pussy juices on his cock "FUCK!!!"

Michelle finally sighed deeply

"Mmmmmmmmmm... thanks mike."

Slowly getting his dick out off her.

"Ummm don't mention it."

Mike replied unsure of what was going to happen now and wondering whether it will make any change in his life.

Michelle breathes deeply catching her breath and gets up like nothing has happened, putting on her thong again and grabbing her dress.

Finally Mike mustered up the guts to ask her.

"Where are you going?"

She zipped the beautiful gown by her self, slipping on her shoes.

"I have to be on the field, I'm about to be the homecoming queen."

She started to walk out without looking back when suddenly Mike felt a fury he had never felt before and it some how possessed him into grabbing her hand.

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"You can't leave me like this."

"What are you talking about? You got what you wanted."

"No bitch you got what you wanted."

"I did."

She started to walk away again a bit quicker this time almost afraid of him this just enraged him more this time he grabbed both her hands before she was able to get away.

"You're not going anywhere."

"What are you doing!?!"

"I have to go to the field!"

"Well you started this so I'll finish it."

"What!?!"

Michelle looked ake wke with total disbelief on her face, but at that moment Mike could careless and started to drag her by her wrist to the janitor s room.

"What are you doing!?!" She started to fight against him but was no match for him.

Mike threw her inside, locking the door

"Well if you want to get out your going to have to do everything I say bitch."

"Have you lost your mind?"

Michelle asked him with a furious look on her face.

"No I haven't."

"Clearly I don't believe you're going to really do anything."

Michelle said teasingly as if she wanted him to do something to her.

Mike began to tell her what he had been though after he fell for her.

"Sure I had a crush on you since I first. But you've always looked at me as if I was dirt."

"You are!"

She said smugly showing how courageous she was.

"But when you got horny whom did you come to.... me."

"You were easy and convenient."

"Well since you got satisfied time to satisfy me."

"You got satisfied you little jerk! I felt you cum!"

Mike ripped off her pretty gown.

"Anyone knows that that wasn't a real fuck."

"Oh my gosh! How am I supposed to be the homecoming queen now that you've torn up my dress!?!"

Michelle started to panic a bit since she wouldn't be able to go to the dance in that gown now.

"Well, best of luck next year."

Michelle still doesn't act too worried that Mike will do anything to her.

"This year you are going to become my homecoming bitch."

Michelle gives him her queen bitch glare and says.

"Fuck off mike. Get out of the way."

But before she could take one step he rips off her skirt and unclasps her bra letting them both fall to the floor.

"What are you doing?" She screamed, feeling a but worried since she might have underestimated you.

"Do you still think I won't do anything?"

Mike asked wondering whether she had changed her mind about him.

"I don't think you'll do anything at all!!"

She said secretly hoping that he wouldn't making a move to get past him, but instead gets charged into pushing and pinning her upon a wall. Finally takes her thong down and off sniffing her cum and licking it a bit

"Mmm you taste really nice."

"Ahhh!"

She screamed finally the terror getting to her a little bit.

"Mike have you lost it!?!"

"No use screaming Michelle the game has started

No one will hear you."

As she heard the crowd in the background and knew he was telling the truth.

"Mike, come on you don't want to do this you know you aren't going to really do anything to me."

"But I do."

After letting her go picks up some rope

"What are you planning to do with that?" She asks feeling more panicked.

"Stay still now I don't want to hurt you."

He warns her.

"No!"

Then she tries to get past him and almost succeeding but instead she gets tackled and pinned down on the floor facing down on her back, knocking the air out off her. Michelle gasps, as she is turned over after having her hands tied.

"Much better."

"Mike, stop . . . you don't want this!"

Michelle says in an almost pleading tone but also continues with.

"Really, mike . . . we both know this is as far as you'll go so just let me up."

Mike watches her struggle in vain to get free as he made the ropes as tight as possible and laughs, then brings his face closer to hers, kissing her, on her lips, she bites him on his lip, drawing blood. Ouch goes a step back

"If I were you I d be trying to enjoy this."

"How dare you?"

"Mike, seriously, this has gone far enough. Untie me and I won't tell anyone what happened tonight."

Michelle starts to beg although it's a bit too late for that as Mike is lost in his own sexual world.

Mike gets a chair and puts her down on it roughly tying her down on it

"You really think anyone will believe sweet old Mike would do such a thing?"

"Of course they will! I'm popular! You're nobody!"

"I don't care."

"You know if you keep this up I am going to have to tape your mouth."

"You wouldn't dare! I can't believe you're doing this Mike. What's gotten into you!?!"

Moves his face down to her legs and licks and sucks on each and every tie on her foot. Michelle found that it felt good but tried to hide that face and is still super pissed off at him but not at all scared.

Starts to move his lips higher to her thighs traveling higher.

"Mike, stop!"

"Mike, think about what's going to happen when I get out of here."

He doesn't respond to her and starts to lick her around her pussy lips trying to lap as much of her pussy juice as he can.

"I'm going to tell everyone . . . "

She gasps as his tongue starts to tease her pussy lips wanting more but tries to hide the fact.

"Oh so you like that bitch. Well there s a lot more where that came from."

"No!"

Finally slips his tongue into her pussy lips just licking inside teasing her pussy

She moans as softly as she can but doesn't mean to and closes her eyes

He licks all around inside her wiggling his tongue around in her pussy.

Michelle loves how it feels

"Mmmmmm....."

Finally letting his tongue find her clit

She opens her eyes looking down at him and whispers.

"Mike, stop doing this."

But he ignores her and goes back to trying to make her orgasm wrapping his lips around her clit sucking hard on it, then bites down hard on it.

Michelle moans loudly and screams out!

"Oh mike!!"

He keeps licking on her clit harder and faster, ignoring her moans and screams and doesn't want to stop. Michelle moans some more loving how it feels but not wanting him to know and tries not to moan again closing her mouth and eyes trying to think about something else desperately.

Mike sees this and brings his fingers up to her pussy and puts two inside thrusting them roughly while letting his tongue keep the pressure on her clit, he also starts to feel her pussy get tighter around his fingers then relax a little, she also unconsciously starts to move her hips a little with his fingers but then realizes what she's doing and stops.

Thrusts his fingers furiously pumping them in and out of her pussy making sure that she feels all of it

"Mmmmm"

She moans unable to stop.

Finally when he feels that she's going to cum stops at once. She opens her eyes and gazes at him.

12