The Most Unusual Meet-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, stop now! This is nuts! You're going to jail!"

"Admit it bitch you want me to eat you out"

"Whatever mike."

But he can see in her eyes that she wants it, so brings his finger down to her pussy teasing the lips

"C'mon admit it."

"No!"

"Mike, you little jerk! Untie me now!!!!"

Mike slipped his finger into her pussy lips gently thrusting in and out easily due to the amount of moisture, which was slowly dripping down fro her pussy lips and making a puddle on the floor.

"Mike, untie me." Michelle says a bit less forcefully

"Let me go, Mike."

He just ignored her pleas and added another finger into her wetness increasing the pace and intensity of his thrusts.

Michelle moaned lightly and whispered "Mike, let me go."

"Untie me."

"Don't do this . . . you know you don't really want to."

Mike again decides to tease taking both his fingers wet with her cum out, bringing them up to his lips and licking them off. Then he brings his hand down to her pussy again teases her pussy by putting the tip of his finger inside its lips

"Stop it mike!!" She said scooting closer to his fingers "Bu "But why should I? I mean your whole body likes it." Slowly pushes his finger deeper into her sweet wetness with a silent squishy noise.

"No, I don't! It's wrong!!"

Michelle opened her legs wider wanting more, wanting to give her self totally to him but still trying to win the losing battle over her desires and what was right.

"See you want more. Why don't you just admits it?"

"No!!"

He finally decides to push her to her limit pushing his whole finger deep in to her pussy.

She moaned louder this time and silently said.

"Stop!"

"Are you sure?"

Starts to thrust his finger in and out of her pussy.

"Yes! It's wrong and you know it!!"

"Ok ill stop."

Mike takes his finger out with cruel intentions he wanted her to think he was finished with her.

Michelle looked at him a little confused unsure whether to move or not but before she could even react, Mike slid down his trousers and boxers to reveal his dick

"I guess this is what you want, you horny slut."

She gasped at the size and was surprised.

"What!?!"

Mike doesn't wait for her reaction and plunges his dick into her pussy almost tearing into her.

"AHHH!!" She screamed, smiling as she did it

He started to thrust his dick into her faster, twisting her nipples at the same time.

"No", she moaned, moving her hips with his.

"Yes", he groaned thrusting faster and deeper into her knowing that she loved it every bit as much as he was.

"Oh, no, no, no!!" She thrust back, taking him deeper into her.

"So do you want it now bitch?"

Stops his thrusting looking at her pretty face, which showed an expression of pleasure.

"No!!"

Squeezing his cock with her pussy and to ensure that Mike knew she was lying. His thrusts became faster then ever feeling her pussy start to tighten up around his dick, "Ohhhhhh."

Michelle started to shake, getting tighter and tighter and by that time Mike could tell that she was about to cum and exploded in side her, feeling her pussy tighten so much that it was squeezing all his cum out, "OHH JESSUS CHRISTT!!!!!"

"YES!!"

She screamed as she came with him, taking his cock deeper inside squeezing it even more tightly.

Finally Mike said in-between deep breaths

"You liked it."

Still keeping low thrusts, while Michelle was still moaning lightly, with her eyes closed, she whispered "No."

Mike stared up at her and kissed her softly, but firmly on her lips, making his thrusts into her increase in pace.

She kissed him back but then jerks her head away, realizing what she was doing and breathing harder, loving how he feel in her, but not willing to admit it.

Mike decided to push her to her limit and untied her, while Michelle watched, in amazement.

After which he lowered his whole body down, his lips seeking her pussy, while she moaned and opened her legs wider for him with no resistance at all, his tongue slipped into her pussy lips, going for that round clit of hers, while his hands travel on her nether region, rubbing her ass and moving towards her pretty anus.

She moaned again and wiggling her tight ass.

Instead of goslowslowly he plunged two fingers into her tight hole, wrapping his mouth around her clit and biting on it hard, while sucking on it at the same time.

She screamed out, "YES!!" and her body started to shake little by little. Keeping the pressure on her clit with his tongue, thrusts his fingers into her asshole accommodating as many as he can and opening it up.

She moaned loudly.

"Mike...yes."

Brings his mouth lower licking under her in between her ass and pussy, bringing his left hand to her pussy fingering her with two fingers.

She moans again and is almost in tears since it feels so good.

Gently takes out the fingers which were inside her tight butt hole, also adding a third finger into her pussy thrusting them, raises the soiled fingers from her ass and licks them clean.

"Mmm your ass tastes good, bitch."

"Oh Mike, she groans, smiling at him and licking her lips in anticipation of his mouth inside her ass.

Finally clamps his mouth against her ass hole, shoving his tongue deep into her ass.

"Yes!!"

She finds it to be so good that her ass squeezes against his tongue letting him feel her tight hole and its musky scent. As her ass hole starts to tighten around his tongue he wiggles it as much as he can trying to taste as much of her ass as he can feeling her ass juices come out slurping away at them, fingering her hard, faster then before.

She starts breathing really hard and is about to pass out cause of all the excitement she feels all at the same time but still wants more.

Takes his tongue out, raising his head, meeting up with her lips, sliding his tongue into her lips letting her taste her ass.

She licks his lips trying to get as much taste of her ass as possible, loving how it tastes.

"I see that you finally gave up trying to escape."

"There wasn't any point, was there, Mike?"

"Mike, I want you to fuck me."

"What was that bitch?"

"I want you to fuck me, now!"

"Look bitch I do the ordering around here."

"Ha."

"I will fuck you when I want."

"Whatever."

"Then what DO you want mike?"

She asks naughtily giving him a wicked smile.

Pushes her head down towards his dick and says, "Suck it bitch."

She strains backwards against his hand.

"No!"

"Yes!"

She try to fight again when Mike says.

"Look do what I say or your not getting anything bitch except a good spanking from me."

That makes her smile

"You'd spank me?"

Holds onto her hair tightly, causing her to cry out and get on her knees

But secretly loved it when he pulled her hair, it gets her all hot and horny. She reached for his dick, taking it into her mouth and licking it while it's in there, sliding up and down the thick, hard shaft.

Mike Groans still holding her hair pulling her harder against him.

She moans a little, loving it when he messesh heh her hair and pushes her around, sucking suck harder, pulling his dick deeper into her throat pulls back and teases the head with her tongue flicking it and squeezing the head with her lips.

Pulls at her hair with all his strength groaning.

"KEEP SUCKING IT BITCH!"

She cries out, but loves it and sucks him again taking him down into her throat sucking hard and licking all over.

He groans loudly "Ohhhhhh yeaaa fuckkkk that's itttt bitchhh!"

She moves faster up and on on his big dick, sliding it in and out licking in the whole time, teasing it by squeezing with her mouth and then sliding it in deeper.

Keeps groaning "Ohhhhhh yeaaa I amm sooo fuckking closee yeaaa take it allll!!"

She takes him deep in to her mouth again so he could cum in to her mouth, sucking, licking, sliding up and down quickly squeezing his dick with her mouth for all she's worth. Pulling it so deep in her mouth so that he feels the back of her throat and his balls are on her chin.

Lets out a huge groan pushing her whole face against his dick, "Ohhhhhh fuckk here I cumm bitch!!!!!"

Takes it all, loving how it tastes, wanting more because she's his dirty bitch, slides faster, moving up and down his huge dick, licking the head when it almost slides out and then taking him just as deep as before

Holds onto her hair groaning "Ohhhhhh that's it you fucking bitch keep sucking me Ohhhhhh."

Keeps sucking, sucking harder, pulling him harder and licking him all the way down and back up. Grabs his ass and squeeze it as she sucks.

"Ohhhhhh shiittttt I am getting close again, DON'T STOP!"

Squeezes both cheeks, sucking his dick so hard, feeling his dick throbbing in her mouth as she teases the head with her teeth sucking him back in deep, swirling her tongue all over it and smack his ass as she sucks his dick deeper, squeeze his ass again and squeeze dick with her mouth, licking it hard.

Mike groans "hereeere I cummmmmm Ohhhhhh"

Keeps on taking it, deeper, wanting his cum in her mouth really badly, squeezing his ass harder as she sucks harder, pulling him, wanting him to feel just how much she wanted him.

He starts to push her back

"That's enough bitch."

She's so hot and wet around his big cock and looks up at him innocently.

"I don't care what you want as long as I get I want that's all that matters."

She looks confused

Mike was just trying to let her know who was in control, then takes her by the hair and pulls her face against his dick again.

She take it right back in her mouth, sighing happily, since she is happy to be sucking him again.

"Remember I call the shots here."

Licking the head making him groan out loud, loving how his dick felt in her mouth and squeezed his ass some more, loving how it felt in her hands. She started to get a bit kinky ran ran her finger along his crack as she sucked on his huge dick, getting it all wet. As she kept licking it her finger got up to his asshole and pressed it inside a little.

Groaned

"Ohhhhhh yea!"

Still holding onto her hair tightly "That's it bitch keep sucking meee!"

She kept sucking him harder and pushed back her finger more pressing it on his asshole, her fingertip sliding in. Michelle smiled around his dick, sucking harder, sliding her finger in farther and wiggles it a little, sucking as hard as she can on his big cock.

Groans louder feeling him self-get close "Ohhhhhh keep going bitchhhh."

Licks his dick as she moved her finger a little deeper in his ass, sucks him deep into her mouth again. Pulls back again, matching the movement of her mouth with her finger putting her finger in farther

Mike pushed back against her finger as he feels himself start to cum "Ohhhhhh fuckkkk!!"

And start to massage his ass from the inside, taking his whole dick into her mouth, loving licking his big dick and moved her finger in and out of his ass pumping it harder in to him. She kept sucking his big dick, licking the head, loving it all.

"Ohhhhhh man this is too much bitch I want your pussy so lie down right now"

" No"

She gets up and starts to run out of the room when Mike pulled her down by the hair. She screamed and hit the floor hard, and then Mike pinned her down lying down on her in a 69 position so that his face is facing her pussy and she is facing his dick.

" Well bitch suck my dick again."

She takes it in to her mouth again, thrilled to be sucking him again and she sucks hard. Licking it treating it like it's her favorite toy, when suddenly Mike puts his tongue into her pussy lips causing her to moan around his big dick. He then wrapped his lips around her clit, and bit down hard on it.

"Oh yes"

Michelle says and then as he bit down on her clit she screamed out.

"Yes!!"

And sucks down on it keeping the pressure on her clit with his tongue, while she takes his dick in her mouth again, squeezing hard and he felt her body shaking a little because it felt so good to her. She slides up and down on his cock, licking him hard, her pussy muffled his groans as he kept sucking on her clit and let his fingers travel to her ass squeezing her cheeks and making her moan again.

She wanted him so badly that she almost couldn't breathe, but kept sucking on his big cock, loving how it felt in her mouth, teasing the head with her teeth, then sliding him back in, licking all the way down and reached up.

He kept sucking her clit feeling her juices come out in abundance sucked as much as he could into his mouth and slid a finger in her ass again, when she shook harder, she felt so much excitement that she was on the verge of passing out.

She slid his dick in and out of her mouth as she slid both her fingers into his ass, rubbing the inside of his ass, teasing him.

Groans feeling himself get closer so he pressed his mouth hard onto her pussy putting pressure on her clit and sliding his finger into her ass, feeling her clench up tight around his fingers making her scream in pleasure.

She took him back in her mouth while fucking his ass with her fingers making him grunt and feel all the pleasure also making him sweat but he kept his mouth on her clit and the finger deep inside her ass.

She couldn't stop shaking and had a hard time breathing and couldn't even suck on him, so she just held his dick in her mouth, runnher her tongue over the head, while she fucked his ass with her fingers going faster and faster. Still licking the head of his dick, Mike suddenly felt his balls tighten up and came hard into her mouth, thrusting his hips burying his dick as deep as he could inside her mouth and slows down his assault on her clit just licking the insides of her pussy.

She loved the cum in her mouth, when Mike put another finger into her ass twisting it around, as he moved his finger she gasped, trying so hard to breathe, her body shaking from the feelings which she couldn't control and started to cum, crying out his name.

"MIKE!!"

Brings his lips out and puts it against her pussy lips sucking her cum out, while she kept screaming his name.

"MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE!!"

Thinking that she was going to pass out and it gets to be too much for her and she actually starts to pass out and Mike felt her body start to go limp, but he kept sucking her cum and buried his fingers deep into her ass while she stopped cumming he kept sucking feeling more juices come from her pussy, finally stops licking so hard.

He feels her mouth relax totally and heard her sigh her whole body relaxing as she passed out, her fingers still in his ass.

He removed his fingers from her ass although she didn't move a muscle and with some force he is able to remove her fingers from his ass and sits down near her face, her eyes were closed and looked totally peaceful.

Then checks her pulse by touching her neck, she moved a little, turning her head sideways.

"You all right Candy?"

Sounding a bit worried

Michelle woke up slowly.

"Mike?"

"Yes?"

"Wow, you were so good you knocked me out!"

"Lol you were pretty good too

She smiled.

"So do I take it that you don't hate me?"

Her smile grew even wider.

"How could I hate anyone that does that so well I pass out!?!"

"Lol well I hate teasers."

"I know that now", she says winking im. im. She sat up slowly.

"I guess we should go back to the game"

"Nah I d rather stay here with you"

"Really?" She smiled again.

"Yea"

He grinned at her.

She grinned back, "What's next Mike?"

"Well now that you mention it."

Stands up and helps her up to her feet

"Ok I want you to turn over and bend Michelle."

She turned and bended, willing to do anything for him, after which he brought his cock placing the whole thing inside her ramming it into her pussy and making her gasp.

"Mike, it hurts!"

"It's so big!!"

Then slowly takes it out and lubricated with her cum puts it into her ass hole slowly pressing it in inch by inch, "That s it bitch take it take the whole thing."

"Mike, oww!!"

"It's too big!!"

"It's huge!!"

Doesn't care just keeps thrusting it hard finally feeling her asshole loosen up as she relaxed enough to take it.

Thrusts harder and deeper into her hold both of her sides for support ramming it into her flexing her ass making it tighter around him.

Groans loudly feeling it tighten around his dick

"Ohhhhhh yeeaaa slut."

Keeps ramming his dick as much as he can, relaxes to give him more freedom to move, then flexes again and keep doing this, teasing his big cock. Gives one big slap on her ass cheek.

"Stop it bitch keep still."

She flexed one more time, just to be mean, as Mike had started to pace up his thrusting, so he slapped her ass cheeks harder this time forcing her to relax again.

Michelle kept flexing because she liked it when he spanked her, so Mike kept spanking her ass harder as he thrust more violently into her making her cry out.

"MIKE!!"

Loving it when he got violent with her, getting more turned on by it.

Keeps thrusting harder and harder into her slapping her ass with both hands getting closer

"OHH FUCKK MICHELLE!!!"

She cried out his name, over and over

"MIKE!! MIKE!! MIKE!!!"

Loving him slapping her ass as he kept thrusting in to her hard and exploded inside her grunting out her name thrusting faster then ever

"MICHELLE!!!

She relaxed and took it all, loving how it felt. Finally Mike slowed down his thrusts.

"Mmm that was nice bitch."

Looks at what he has done to her ass seeing it all pinkish, while she stared at him over her shoulder.

"Good job, Mike."

She winked.

"Thanks Michelle."

To be continued...

12