The Most Valuable Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back from the kiss and looked into her now dazed eyes. "You're mine," Ed said, his voice soft and deep. Her smile burst across her face like a new dawn. His heart almost burst as it swelled with love for the woman in his grasp. He stroked his lips back and forth across hers, the tip of his tongue dancing out to touch hers briefly. She made little mewls of need as she struggled to capture his tongue. He moved his mouth down to her stiff nipples, sucking on one as he rolled and tugged the other. Zoe arched her back to force more of her tit into his mouth but he continued to tease and abuse them drawing squeals and hisses from her. His mouth moved further down her body but his hands continued to squeeze her big tits. He didn't bother with the subtleties when he reached her pussy. He lapped and sucked and flicked until she screamed out her orgasm, her fingers roughly tangled in his hair pulling him tighter to her sex.

As she wailed and shook he moved back up and rubbed his cock over her dripping lips. He pushed forward suddenly and drove his cock deep inside her. His mouth was on hers again, his tongue stroking and exploring her mouth as hers did the same in his. He gripped her hair and took her mouth with his as she gasped and moaned. His hips thrust forward forcing his cock deeper with each stroke until she had it all. Then he put some real power into his thrusting. Her legs wrapped around his hips so he could thrust deeper and faster and her arms slid around his sides to hang on for dear life as they bounced on the cheap mattress. He hammered into her and she began to claw at his back as her second release reached critical mass. He moved his head down next to her and growled as his own orgasm rushed over him.

"fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmeFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEEE!" she chanted from a whisper until she was screaming.

"OH FUCK ZOE!" he roared as he pinned her down against the mattress. He rocked back and forth across her clit as he fired his cum deep inside her.

"AAAAHHHHH! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAHHHH!" she cried as the pressure took her higher.

Ed pulled back until he was half way out and lifted his weight from Zoe to let her catch her breath. He watched her face as she came back to her body. The pink tip of her tongue swept across her slightly swollen lips. Her breathing slowly steadied but her eyes continued to roll back and forth as her eyelids opened and closed randomly. He smiled and pulled himself from her body and his cock surged. He still wanted her.

He rolled Zoe onto her stomach and her eyes opened to look at him over her shoulder. He pushed her legs apart and slowly lowered his cock against her pussy. He used minimal force this time but his cock slowly pushed inside. He was so gradual about it she began to shake as her body expected the harsh pounding. Still he went slowly and eventually he was fully encased in her pussy once more. Gentle ripples ran up and down his length as her body reacted to his thick intruder once more. He rested his weight against her round ass and she hissed with pleasure.

Ed kissed her cheek and neck gently as she slowly pressed her ass back against his pelvis. He throbbed slowly and she sighed as she felt that. He began to rock forward and back making his cock rub Zoe's pussy in a very odd way. The underside of his cock was dragging against the front wall of her pussy while the top was rubbing the sensitive skin at the base. He kept his movements slow and drawn out.

"FUUUUCCKK! MOTHERFUCK-AH!" Zoe gasped as her head dropped to the pillow as her body went through a series of tremors. He found a position where he could make shallow strokes to rub the head of his cock against a particularly sensitive spot inside her pussy.

"OH SHIT! MOTHERFUCKER! YES! RIGHT THE- THE- THERE! FUCK YES!" Zoe cried out. He began to stroke his cock roughly in and out even at the severe angle.

"AAAHHH! MOTHERFU- AHHHHHH!" Zoe wailed. He began to speed up and Zoe lost complete control of her muscles. She was his to take. His rubbing over that sensitive spot was turning her inside out. She clung to the sheets and wailed constantly and incoherently.

"UUUUHHHNNNN! FFFFUUUUUUU- UUUUUHHHHHNNNN!"

Ed needed to go faster so he tipped downwards slightly and began to slap her ass with his pelvis. The impacts were sending shockwaves through her body and she suddenly clamped down on his cock as her muscles spasmed with her sudden climax. Ed managed only three more thrusts before he exploded inside her once again. He rested his weight on her ass and she squeezed his cock tightly within her as her muscles spasmed once more.

He pulled his softening cock from her and she moaned quietly.

She rolled over to let him rest on his side facing her. Her face was flushed and she was smiling blissfully at him.

"You're dangerously addictive, Zoe. I don't know why I act like I do with you. I could do this all night and never have enough." Ed sighed. Her eyes widened as she looked down at his semi-hard cock bobbing against his leg with his pulse.

"No, we won't do it again tonight. We really have to get some sleep." Ed said. She looked relieved but she also didn't. He looked away before he lost control again. Already he was feeling the tug of her sexy body.

"Is- is it just the sex?" she asked with a quiet voice.

Ed's eyes locked on hers and she sucked in a breath. There was a fierceness in his gaze she'd only seen when he was confronting Luis. He took her face between his hands. She felt his trembling as he struggled with his emotions.

"I wasn't sure what's driving my... intense need for you. I was worried that it was the sex because I don't want to be that kind of person. I'm not! But earlier when I told you that you're mine I realized then that I meant everything. Mind, body and soul. I love you Zoe."

Zoe burst into tears and pulled Ed's face to hers. She kissed him tenderly and his lips were so gentle against hers. This was the Ed everyone else got to love. And he loved her too! Her tears flowed down her face.

"Why are you crying?" Ed asked cautiously. He wasn't sure if she was happy or if he had upset her.

She struggled to get control of herself and rested her forehead against the thick muscles of his chest. God! She felt so safe! "I've had such bad luck with love Ed. I'm a magnet for the worst kind of men. I didn't expect to ever find someone to love again after the horror of my marriage to Matias and abuse by Luis. I was too afraid. I gave up hope. I avoided sex as well as the men I met all turned cruel. I took a chance on you and discovered a lover who could bring me incredible passion and pleasure without the cruelty. My heart began to yearn for more but I couldn't tell if you had those feelings for me. Your reactions are so... physical!"

"I still don't understand why I react the way I do with you Zoe. It doesn't happen with anyone else and it frightens me because it's so unlike me! But whatever it is it doesn't change my feelings for you. My feelings are mine." Ed struggled to explain it to her and she kissed him once more. Her lips were so amazing. He felt that rush again and pulled back when his kiss began to get out of control. He groaned as he leaned away from her mouth. When he opened his eyes she was looking at him with such a happy grin he had to smile back.

He suddenly recalled Angie's response to his confession of love and he closed his eyes. He wasn't sure if he could survive another rejection, especially when his heart felt so raw.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"The reason I feel stupid for being so possessive of you is that I'm in love with Grace and others as well. Angie... she didn't take my admitting I was in love with her so well. I understand her and I'll understand if you feel like she does-"

"Ed! I love you too!" she exclaimed and smiled seeing his enormous relief. He pulled her against his chest and she listened to his heart beating strong and fast.

Suddenly he yawned widely and she heard that too. She giggled. "Tiempo para el sueño mi amor!"

Ed pulled back and blinked sleepily at her. "I don't know what you said but it sounded so beautiful! Good night Zoe."

She snuggled back against his chest feeling happier and more content than she had in years. "Good night Ed."

Chapter 14

The police returned the next morning and took statements. As expected Ed's recollection of the event was blurry at best. The cut on the back of his hand and the illegal knife and guns they'd seized was proof enough for the police he'd been attacked and had defended himself. The extreme lengths he'd gone to in his defense was... disturbing but Zoe explained that Ed didn't get into fights and wouldn't know how to so in his tipsy state he just... did his best. Just the same the officer handed Ed a summons to appear before a judge in the district courthouse. The judge would interview Ed and review the evidence to determine if further criminal charges would need to be laid. The officer assured then that the statements he'd taken from the witnesses painted the event as a very clear case of self-defence.

They learned that the prison's doctors hadn't been able to do much for Luis as the damage had been so severe. When the storm abated a medivac helicopter picked Luis up but odds were slim that he would keep his arms. Ed looked a little ill when he heard that and the officer felt better about Ed's innocence for it.

Ed grabbed a shovel from the Inn and helped dig the cars in the parking lot out from their snowy tombs while Zoe watched from the warmth of the lobby. Ed made a lot of friends as he helped each motorist with a smile. Ed's truck was at the far end of the lot and it took almost three hours to free them all. By the time Ed and Zoe got back on the highway then back to the city it was noon.

He planned to go right to work but he dropped Zoe off at Angie's home first. Before she exited the truck she crawled up onto his lap and kissed him. Ed moaned at the sensual feel of her lips on his. Then his left hand was tangled in her thick hair and his right was squeezing her ass hard as his tongue probed the hot depths of her mouth. Ed pulled back from the kiss with an enormous effort of will. Zoe was panting and looking at his lips intensely.

"God! Zoe- I- I have to go- go to work!" Ed gasped. He slowly pulled his hands back.

Zoe nodded and pushed herself back from Ed onto the bench seat. They saw movement and realized Angie had been outside and saw them.

Ed's joy collapsed when he caught the uncomfortable look on Angie's face as she turned to go back inside. Zoe looked between them and remembered what Ed had said about Angie. She'd seen the troubled expression on her friend's face and now she saw the pain on Ed's.

"I'd better get moving. You have a good day Zoe. I- I'll see you at the Christmas party on Friday." Ed said in a subdued voice. He recalled the party was here at Angie's and worried about how that was going to be.

Zoe felt tears rising in her eyes hearing his pain. She had to get out of the truck before he saw them and thought he was responsible for them. He didn't deserve the extra pain. She nodded and slid from the truck and pushed the door closed. With a wave she ran to the front door. She heard his truck pulling away and she took off her coat. She needed to get out of these clothes but first she wanted to talk with Angie. She marched through the house and found the blond in the kitchen making lunch.

"Welcome back!" Angie said with a strained smile. "That was one hell of a goodbye kiss! I take it the prison visit went well?"

Zoe struggled to find the words to respond to the false cheer but she blanked out. Then words popped into her head.

"We got snowed in and had to stay at a local inn. Luis Ramos showed up." Zoe stated.

Angie cried out in shock when Zoe mentioned Luis. She'd heard the horror stories and saw the pictures of the injuries Zoe had suffered at his hands. Zoe's current look was the result of multiple painful cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries from those days.

"He was surprised to see us there but he enjoyed telling us that he was going to kill us." Zoe was shaking with reaction as she relived the moments. Angie moved forward to comfort her but Zoe held up her hand and she stopped.

"Ed saved my life last night."

Angie blinked, confused. Ed? What could such a sweet man have done against such a psychopath-

"Ed pulled his arms off." Zoe answered Angie's unasked question.

Angie cried out in surprise and put her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were wide and shocked.

She wanted Angie to think about what Ed had done for her and the potential cost. "Ed has a summons to appear before a judge to see if criminal charges should be brought against him." She didn't bother to mention the cop's opinion that it was a formality. She'd let Angie sweat.

With that she spun and ran up the stairs to get cleaned up. She ignored Angie's shrieks to come back and give her more detail. Hurt Ed would she? Let her sweat.

-=-

Ed got to work late and pushed through the door into the lobby still wearing the clothes from the previous night. He had a scowl on his face from worry. He was so late!

Lydia, Mr. Drakos' daughter and the office's dispatch/receptionist/human resources officer looked up with a smile. The smile froze on her face when she saw the tall mountain of masculinity marching up to her desk.

"Good day Lydia." Ed rumbled in his fatigue. It had been a tiring morning.

"Ed?" she mumbled, her mouth hanging open.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't have time to change into my coverall. I just got back from visiting the penitentiary. We got snowed in last night and had to stay overnight. We ran into some trouble in the bar and I hurt a bad man, I think he's going to lose his arms. I had to shovel the cars out this mor- ...ning. Sorry. I guess I'm babbling. Still tired." Ed refocused on Lydia and she was staring at him with her mouth open. He reached over and lifted her jaw and she snapped out of her shock.

Lydia was seriously impressed with Ed's new look! His story of getting into a fight in a bar was cute as was the exaggeration of the man losing his arms. That was a dead giveaway that he really didn't know how to tell a tall tale. She gave herself a shake and smiled at him.

"Nice coat!" she said.

He smiled and modeled it for her and her grin got wider. This was the sweet Ed she knew. He flipped open the lapels and an envelope fell out of his inner pocket onto the floor. He picked it up and frowned. He opened it up and flattened out the papers on her counter.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to need to book a day off in January to go to the courthouse to speak to the judge about the man I hurt. The police officer thinks it will be ok even though I hurt the man so bad. Can we book the date now?" Ed asked.

Lydia picked up the papers and saw it was a court summons. A real court summons. She read the date and pencilled it onto her notepad to enter it later into the office calendar. Her grin was gone as her shock returned. It was real!

Ed tucked the papers back into the envelope and put it back into the inside pocket of his coat.

"Dad... dad wants to see you." Lydia mumbled as she took in his new dark look. Sweet Ed? Dangerous Ed! Suddenly her date tonight with Julian, an actual lawyer, seemed dull in comparison. Why had she overlooked Ed again?

He nodded to her and walked down the hall to Mr. Drakos' office. Lydia watched him all the way.

He looked in the door and the old gentleman was on the phone but he looked up and smiled. He waved at Ed to enter, pointed to the door to get Ed to close it, and gestured to the chair across his desk. Ed sat in it and waited. He yawned mightily and his boss caught the motion.

Drakos ended the call and smiled at Ed. He noticed the fatigue and recalled how hard he had been working Ed in the past few weeks. He felt bad about that but Ed had become such an integral part of his business and he was so good at what he did. Now he got to reward him. He opened his side drawer and pulled out a thick envelope.

"Ed, I just wanted to let you know there will be a bonus in your next paycheque. It's a Christmas bonus and all the government taxes have been deducted so it isn't as high as you deserve." He shook the envelope. "This is the fun Christmas bonus. This one is for your 'above and beyond' efforts this year. The people we work for, who will remain nameless in this conversation, put together this bonus for you. This is not to be reported in your income tax." He handed Ed the envelope.

Ed looked inside and his eyes opened wide in shock. There had to be at least ten thousand dollars in there! He looked at his boss in surprise.

"That's just between us. No mention of it to any of the others. Everyone got a little extra for the amazing year we've had but we don't mention it to each other. Is that clear?" Drakos instructed. Ed smiled and nodded. This would go a long way for Grace's education!

"I know you've been putting in a lot of hours these past few weeks. I want you to head home now, you look a little tired, and you're off until next Tuesday, right?" Ed smiled and nodded. "Have yourself a Merry Christmas Ed and thank you very much for your excellent work!"

"Merry Christmas Mr. Drakos! Thank you for being such a wonderful mentor and boss!" Ed said with a grin. They stood and shook hands. Ed tucked the envelope away and made his way back out to the lobby.

Before he got there he heard the rattle of a chair suddenly being pushed back and Lydia was kneeling on her desk leaning over the counter. She was holding something over her head as she rested her chest on her other arm on the counter. She had a nervous smile on her face and she was looking up. Ed glanced up and saw it was a piece of mistletoe. He grinned at her and she began to giggle. Before she could prepare he leaned forward and took her face between his hands and kissed her sensually, stroking her lips with his but no tongue, and she swooned.

"Have a Merry Christmas Lydia!" Ed said to her as he pulled back.

"You too... Ed!" she sighed with a dreamy smile.

He went back out to his truck and drove home. He was going to take a shower then a nap! As he pulled into the driveway he saw Angie's Land Rover parked there.

Ed pulled into his spot in the garage and went in the side door. As he hung up his duster coat by the back door he heard voices in the kitchen so he kicked off his boots and let his feet carry him there. Rachel, Zoe, and Angie were sitting at the kitchen table. All three women looked up as he entered and all three stood up but Zoe reached out to Rachel and snagged her arm before she could move forward. She didn't stop Angie though and suddenly Ed had his arms full of a wonderfully soft blond.

"Ed, oh my god Ed! Are you ok?" she cried.

"I- I am now." Ed said, tightening his arms around her and letting himself bask in the glow of her concern for him. She felt so good in his arms. She tilted her head back to see him and he did the same. Then her mouth was on his, hungry for his kiss, and he was healed. The pain he'd been carrying washed away and tears escaped from his eyes.

When she pulled back she saw his face was wet and her expression became concerned. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Ed's voice was rough with emotion. "Nothing, I'm sorry. It just... It feels so good to have you back in my arms. I thought- I thought I'd lost you forever."

Angie's heart ached at the pain and relief in his voice and she pulled him tight as her own tears burst forth. They held each other as they cried and soon Rachel and Zoe were there hugging them both.

It took a bit but they finally managed to get control of their emotions. Zoe and Rachel guided them back to the kitchen table and Ed snagged a napkin to wipe his eyes. He handed one to Angie as well and she smiled gently as she took it from his hand.

1...1819202122...27