The Most Valuable Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,852 Followers

Rachel and Ed sat down and she leaned towards the other woman. "Is your gut telling you Ed is being dishonest?"

"No. My instincts are telling me to trust my husband's estimation of Edward but... six women! I've seen too many friends taken in by a pretty face only to be crushed emotionally."

Rachel dropped her eyes to the surface of the table and took a deep breath as she gathered her thoughts. When she looked into the anguished eyes of the woman across the table. "Listen, five of those women pursued an innocent young man and by any means we could devise lured him into our beds because we were lonely or bored or looking for a way to feel alive again. We never expected to connect emotionally to him or to find someone capable of so much compassion. Edward doesn't lie. It isn't in his nature but you have to be willing to see it. I'm truly sorry you aren't. Let's go Edward."

Ed looked at Tristan and saw she was trying to say something but Rachel was already moving away. He nodded to the two. "It was very nice to meet you both. Thank you for a lovely evening," he murmured and hustled after Rachel.

He caught up to her and followed her out of the nightclub. They entered the elevator and she pressed the button for the 15th floor. They went down three stories, the door opened and she stepped out. Ed followed with a puzzled expression. She pulled a room key card from her clutch purse and opened the door of room 1510. She looked back and took Ed's hand, pulling him gently into the room.

When the door closed behind them she touched a wall switch and a gentle light came up in the room down a small hallway. In the dim light in the hall Ed saw Rachel looking up at his face. "I'm sorry Tristan treated you like that."

He just shook his head and his eyes watched her lips. "I want to kiss you."

She smiled and he stepped forward to press himself against her body. All night he'd been wanting to do this. She tilted her head up and his lips gently pressed against hers. He sighed at how soft her mouth was against his. He stroked his bottom lip across hers and felt her breath catch. He stroked her mouth with his once more and Rachel moaned at his sensual touch. He lifted his hands and stroked the sides of her exposed neck. A shiver went through her body and she gasped. Then her tongue was in his mouth and Ed felt his body become lighter as his skin prickled with electricity. He moved his hands to her back and allowed them to slide down the silky fabric towards the curves of her ass.

Rachel's arms tightened their grip on him as she felt his hands descend. When he squeezed her ass she moaned into his mouth and kissed him almost feverishly. She missed his hands sliding up to undo the zipper on her dress until it began to slide down her body. She caught it before it fell off and pulled back from his lips with a grin.

"Cheeky fellow!" she grinned then gasped as he moved his mouth to her neck.

He felt her pulse racing under his lips as he kissed his way down the soft skin.

Moaning she let her dress fall as she moved her hands to the buttons of his shirt.

Ed pulled back to gaze in wonder at her bounty being supported by a demi cup bra. The cups barely contained her. He placed his hands under her tits and lifted them reverently. Her nipples appeared over the edges of the cups. He immediately sucked one into his mouth and Rachel cried out in bliss from the intense sensations. He gently squeezed and tugged on the second nipple as he stroked the first roughly with his tongue.

Rachel clutched at his head and pulled him tighter against her tit, threatening to suffocate him in her soft flesh.

Ed was tenting his pants painfully so he moved his hands down to undo his pants. She pushed his jacket back over his shoulders and tugged his bow tie loose. Then off went his shirt as he dropped his pants.

She needed him, now! She grabbed his hand and moved them out of the hallway into the bedroom proper. They tugged the rest of their clothes off, dropping them at their feet, and she pulled the comforter from the bed. Ed dragged her onto the bed and worshipped her tits with his mouth and hands until she was squirming with desire.

Then he moved lower. The heat coming from her pussy was intense and he dipped his tongue into her juices as she cried out, holding his head against her.

"Edward! Please! I need you inside me! Please!" she gasped as she pushed his head away from her sex.

Ed climbed up her body, his eyes filled with raw need. She saw his cock bobbing between his legs. He looked enormous! He still had issues with his size. The damage done by his peers when he was young, being called a freak and a monster, scarred his mind, leaving him terribly self-conscious of his size. When fully erect he was at least ten inches in length and dauntingly thick!

He was running that heavy and hot flesh across the opening of her pussy, making himself wet and slick with her juices. She moaned and closed her eyes in bliss. Her eyes shot open when the thick head pressed into the opening and he drove himself three inches into her heat. Fuck! He was spreading her wide!

Rachel cried out and pulled at his body as she desperately wanted more. He knew better and slowly increased the pace of his thrusting until he was driving himself into her depths. She was almost frantic by that point and he thought she might finish too soon so he held himself still, his cock deep inside her and she calmed.

He kissed her hard, his tongue caressing hers, and felt her tension melting in his arms. When he began to move again she fell into a natural rhythm with him until they were both feeling the oncoming wave of ecstasy approach.

"I love you Rachel," he whispered, looking down into her beautiful eyes.

"Oh Edward, I love you so much!" she gasped in return as they began to lose control over their pace. Their need for release overwhelmed them. Their bodies ground together and shook as each reached their limit.

Ed's muscles tightened as he felt surge after surge of cum jet from his cock into Rachel. He felt lightheaded from the sudden release and little bursts of light seemed to be flashing behind his eyes.

Rachel's body felt like it was going to shake itself apart. Sparks rushed outwards from her pussy and she clung to the large man who drove bolt after bolt of lightning into her. She cried out and wrapped her legs around his ass and held him tight to regain some control over herself. Gradually her mind settled back inside her body and she lay spent under the weight of his large body.

Sensing Rachel was finished, Ed slipped his softening cock from her and moved to lie beside her. She gasped gently at his withdrawal and settled herself against his side, kissing his shoulder fondly. He smiled at her and sighed with happiness.

They lay there together, each coming down from the incredible rush.

Ed gradually became aware of some details of the room. It was very nicely appointed with comfortable looking chairs, a desk to work at, a large cabinet with big doors and drawers underneath. Then he noticed the small suitcases.

"Whose suitcases are those?" Ed asked.

"Ours. While we were out shopping for our outfits for the party I asked Angie to pack a few items for us for tomorrow morning. She also got us the room and put the key in my clutch purse." Rachel said with a grin.

"It's nice to have such good friends!" Ed sighed and Rachel giggled. She slipped from the bed to use the washroom then settled back in next to him.

With mutual deep sighs of happiness they slipped into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Chapter 3

Rachel and Ed slept in then made love slowly until they were both deeply satisfied. Afterwards they had a lovely Sunday brunch at the hotel before heading home. Ed wanted to tell Grace right away about her new car but Rachel convinced him to meet her at the dealership the following day. Grace had classes but her college was close to where they would pick up the car. He could meet her there on his lunch hour.

Monday morning Ed went to speak with Mr. Drakos and arranged to have the following week off. He had vacation time coming and promised to complete all of his inspections by Thursday. His boss agreed and told him to speak with his daughter to update the company calendar.

Lunch time finally arrived and Ed was standing outside a restaurant next to the dealership when Grace rushed up to hug him. He hugged her back and when she turned to enter the restaurant he stopped her.

"I just want to show you something before we eat," he said with a smile. Grace blinked then followed him across the lot and inside the dealership. He took her immediately over to a little sports car which looked like the one on the voucher.

"Oh! It's so cute!" Grace smiled.

Ed opened the door and she slipped inside with a grin. He watched her delight as she touched the controls and got a feel for the interior.

"May I help you?"

Ed turned to see a man in a well-tailored suit standing behind him. Grace looked up sheepishly from inside the car.

"Yes, my name is Ed Walters and I'm here to pick up my prize," he said as he pulled the voucher from the pocket of his work coverall. He pulled out his driver's license as Rachel explained he should do that and the man took both.

Grace's eyes were bugging out as she stared up at Ed.

"Very good sir. If you would be so kind as to follow me to my desk we will make the final arrangements," the salesman said and Grace's jaw dropped. Ed opened the door of the car and helped her out. He had to put his arm around her to guide her numb body over to the salesman's office and into a chair.

"Ed. What's going on?" Grace said with a trembling voice.

"Remember the charity dinner I attended with Rachel on Saturday? I won a door prize," he said with a grin.

"A car?!? You won a car?" she squeaked and the salesman grinned at her.

"I won a car, for you," Ed corrected her.

Grace burst into tears and leapt over to hug Ed who grinned at the salesman whose own smile threatened to split his face. As Grace cried onto Ed's shoulder he handed the man his insurance papers. Grace settled down but she wouldn't let go of Ed's left hand.

"Now, which color would the young lady prefer?" the man said as he handed Grace a tissue for her eyes. He slid the brochure across his desk showing the paint options.

Grace was trembling as she looked over her choices. Ed was pretty sure he knew which one she'd pick. There was a gleaming black color-

"Red!" Grace exclaimed, pointing to a fiery red one.

Ed glanced at her in surprise and smiled. Red it was.

The salesman put the order in the system and handed them the invoice. Luckily Ed could sign it with his right hand as Grace still hadn't released his left. The salesman left for a bit and returned with Ed's copy of the invoice.

"It will take one to two weeks to get the car to the dealership. We will give you a call when it comes in. It was delightful doing business with you Mr. Walters. Congratulations again!" He shook their hands and Ed led Grace from the building.

"You are too wonderful!" Grace gushed as she hugged him again.

"Do you have time to eat?" he asked and she pouted as she looked at the time.

"I have to get back to class though it's going to be difficult concentrating this afternoon," she said with a dazzling smile.

Ed leaned down and kissed her, tasting her mouth and feeling her wonderfully soft lips against his.

Finally she patted his chest and gently pushed him back. "ED! I'm never going to get back to school at this rate! So much for concentrating!" She gave him a quick peck and rushed away to return to her classes.

Feeling deeply satisfied Ed headed back to work. He had inspections to do. It was going to be a busy day but it was already a good one!

Chapter 4

December 1st at last! As he woke up and stretched, Ed's body was humming with excitement as he knew the holidays were almost here! He loved Christmas! In the past he'd only been able to share the joy with Grace and her mother Shirley, though the latter was more of a Grinch.

Now Ed was surrounded by people he loved and there were kids too! He couldn't wait to share the excitement with them! He'd spoken with Carolyn and Stephanie and both were happy to let him participate by putting up their lights. What they didn't know was that he intended on showing up in a full Santa Claus suit complete with a well-padded tummy. Grace said she'd help him dress up after work. He'd be going to Carolyn's tonight.

He was alone in his own bed this morning as he'd gotten home at 1AM last night. His inspection turned up a problem that would have jeopardized his joining Rachel the following week and would have put the project back at least two weeks. He'd just fixed the problem himself and reran his inspections. It checked out the second time but it was well past midnight at that point.

Ed grabbed a quick shower, got dressed for work and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Grace leapt from her chair and jumped into his arms. Her body felt so good against his and her mouth on his was... Heaven! Her big tits were mashed against his chest and he began to show his appreciation for all the wonderful sensations. He glanced at the clock and realized he'd slept in. He moaned as he had to head to work immediately. He set Grace down on her feet and pulled back from her.

"It's my turn to say I have to go!" he chuckled. Grace's eyes twinkled.

He marched over to Rachel and kissed her tenderly and she gave him a dreamy smile as he headed out.

Traffic was light and he immediately went to speak with Mr. Drakos about his findings the previous night.

"Ed! I understand you were on the jobsite a little late last night. The foreman said he saw your truck there at 8PM." Drakos said with a grin. He was so proud of his youngest employee! The best investment he'd ever made.

"Actually I didn't leave until 12:30 this morning. I found a problem."

Drakos' face fell.

"It would have set us back two weeks but I found a work around."

His boss looked expectantly at Ed.

"I worked on it and ran the inspections again. It passed," Ed informed him.

A huge smile spread across the older man's face. "How much longer will you need?"

"I should finish the physical inspections Wednesday night. Then it's just paperwork which will take me until Friday to complete," he explained.

"Excellent! Thank you Ed!" the man gushed.

Ed just nodded and left to get back to work.

The day passed quickly and he skipped lunch so he could ensure he was able to leave at 5PM. He quickly drove home and found Grace waiting for him.

"Make me Santa!" he grinned causing her to giggle.

It took about thirty minutes to get the suit on with the makeup. Grace was brilliant at applying it to make him look older with rosy cheeks and nose. The belly padding wasn't so bad if a little warm. Soon he looked like Saint Nick and he pranced around the kitchen dancing between Grace and Rachel who were both in stitches. He called Carolyn who said he could come over any time.

Ed drove over to Carolyn's and drove up her driveway with his lights off to sneak up on the house. He slipped out of the car and made his way to the front door. He rang the bell and soon heard the kids racing to the front door. The door opened and there was Carolyn standing behind her two kids, Gregory and Amelia. Ed thought she looked so pretty tonight and the glow of the candles on the table next to the door lit up the blond highlights in her light brown hair she was wearing down over her shoulders. Tonight her serious professor glasses were pushed up into her hair so he had an unobstructed view of her lovely hazel eyes. Her wide lips were smiling at him but there was surprise in her eyes.

"HO! HO! HO!" Ed said with his best Santa voice.

"Hi Mr. Walters." Gregory said.

"Why are you dressed in a Santa suit?" Amelia asked.

"Ho- Uh, I don't know what you mean! I'm Santa Claus!" Ed tried again.

"No, you're Mr. Walters," Gregory began.

"-wearing a Santa suit." Amelia finished.

Carolyn watched Ed's enthusiasm deflate completely. She felt so bad. If she'd known he was going to do the Santa bit she would have warned him. "I think you are a delightful Santa Claus. Please come in."

The kids headed back into the playroom as Ed followed Carolyn into the kitchen. They took seats and Ed looked at the woman before him, his disappointment plain on his painted face.

"I don't understand. They're young kids! Shouldn't they be excited about Santa and Christmas?" he asked.

"I'm afraid you're in a house of anthropologists. Studying human cultural artifacts is what we do. Rick and I decided when the kids were born that we would be open and honest with them and this included explaining things like the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, even Santa Claus as what they really were."

Ed blinked at her. "You explained away the magic?"

Carolyn tilted her head at Ed and frowned at how unhappy he was. "Are you going to be OK?"

"Sure." Ed sagged a little more. "Does this mean you don't put up a Christmas tree? Decorations?"

"We don't have a tree or give presents. We take a food donation over to the shelter on Christmas Eve. We do put lights up on the house as that makes the neighborhood look so pretty. Could you help us with that?"

"Yeah, where are they?" he said, perking up a little.

"In the garage. There's a ladder in there too. The lights are simple. They just clip onto the eves. The plug is on the side of the house." Carolyn said as she led him into the garage. He carried the box outside then went back for the ladder. It was cold out so Carolyn scooted back inside.

Ed realized she was right. Putting up the lights was simple. It took all of fifteen minutes even with the width of the house. He put the ladder away and Carolyn met him in the kitchen again.

"Listen, if you're still up for some Christmas cheer, I was just speaking with Stephanie. She's home with her kids and they were going to put up their decorations this weekend. You might be able to convince her to do it early if you head over there now. Her kids are big Christmas fans too," she said with a grin.

Ed nodded and smiled at Carolyn. As kids were nowhere in sight he scooped her into his arms and kissed her until she was trembling.

"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus!" Amelia sang loudly from the kitchen door.

"It's still Mr. Walters!" Gregory growled.

Ed set Carolyn back on her feet and she smiled at her kids and shooed them away. "Well... that was lovely!" she purred. "But you'd better get moving. Stephanie's kids will be heading off to bed soon."

He smiled at her and headed out the front door.

It took only a couple of minutes for Ed to be standing before Stephanie's door. He rang the doorbell and heard a stampede of feet rushing to the door. It pulled open.

"HO! HO! HO!"

"SANTA!!!" four kids squealed in unison.

"I was in the neighborhood and I noticed you don't have your decorations up! I have a little time to spare before my big night so I thought I'd help! If that's ok with you and your Mom!" he chuckled merrily.

The kids were in a frenzy. Of course they wanted to put the decorations up, right now!

Ed was loving this. He looked over at Stephanie and was more than a little dazzled by her smile. She favored dark lipsticks and nail polishes which contrasted strongly with her pale skin and the brilliance of her white teeth. Her jet black tousled pixie haircut and the black lashes framing her intensely blue eyes made her skin seem even paler but the cute upturn on her slim nose and her high cheekbones made Ed think of an elf queen. Not that she was small in stature. Both she and Carolyn were around 5' 8" with slim toned physiques from diligent trips to the gym but Carolyn seemed a little softer and had slightly larger breasts.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,852 Followers