The Most Wonderful Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife finds out about them.
4.8k words
4.44
40.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that I was late picking her up from the airport spoke volumes, never mind the expression I tried to contain.

"What the hell are you happy about?" Sarah's voice seemed a little too playful for her disposition, but that was naturally sour. We'd been separated for the better part of a year now and she enjoyed frequenting Melbourne when she was horny or had a date that she wanted to show off to me. Every time I had to pick her up at the airport- not that I was afraid of her in any way, it just seemed like the right thing to do. She had taken liberty of the fact that I was never late, but always there waiting for her. Usually I had flowers or chocolates for her in some pathetic hope to win her back. But I had been growing cold to her- ever since I first saw Tomeric at the Library. She'd liberated me with only just her smile, and now I knew so much more of her- I felt free from Sarah, and the only reason I had come to the airport was to tell her not to come to Melbourne any more- that I didn't care anymore.

She was a stewardess, it wasn't like she was buying the tickets. I imagine our marriage, all of seven years had been filled with affairs on her part, she'd been quite the liberal as it fairs with relations.

She removed her shades and rolled her eyes at me, "Car trouble?"

"In fact, yes." I grinned and opened the door for her. "How was the flight and when will you be leaving?"

"Today if you'd like." She frowned and tucked her sunglasses up into her long blonde hair. She pointed at her bags, "Be careful with the red one it has wine, a gift." she added.

"Who is the lucky fellah?" I asked climbing into my side after placing her luggage behind me.

"It could be you if you play your cards right."

"I don't play cards." I said pulling away from the pickup spot, "Never have."

The drive home was lamb, I searched for an opportunity to tell her off but I found none, she was pleasant and agreeable. Obviously she was horny. She was a vicious beast of her emotions. Well sated she was a monster who cared nothing for anyone but herself, however if she was on the prowl and hungry for sex she was nearly a human being. But once she was given what she wanted she returned to her true self.

Unlike Tomeric, who had been compassionate and sensitive both before and after we'd made love, even though I freaked on her- she took care of me. I thought about her as I pulled into our drive way.

"What sort of car trouble?" Sarah asked as she opened the door and stepped out, "You should really get a different car- it is time to let this one go."

"What brings you to town this time?" I asked, changing the subject and following her in with the bags.

"You haven't changed the locks?" Sarah asked as she opened the door for me and stepped to the side as I lumbered in with her stuff.

"You haven't thrown away the keys."

I took her things to the bedroom and set them down.

She entered and began to speak, usually this was the 'we've been away so long I think it is best if we stay in separate rooms for the night.' then she would pause adding that she could stay on the couch- knowing full well that I wouldn't let that happen. But this time she began with: "It has been so long. I have really missed you, babe."

I knew something was up. If she wasn't going to kill me, by poison or strangling me while I slept, she was going to divorce me- this would be it, the end, finally. Of course it could also be that she was just horny- however, I would never know: "Well actually I am not living here at the moment, you have run of the place."

She blinked at me with a blank expression as if she'd never assumed I would be able to move on, as she had done so quickly. "What did you say."

"That's right, so you can sleep here or on the couch or wherever- just don't bring anyone home until I have my things out, OK?"

"Where the hell did this come from?" her face turned beet red and her fists went to her hips. I always found her to be sexy when she was mad. She was a year older than I but every much as energetic and enthusiastic as a woman half her age. She had never been the prettiest girl in the class, but than again I was no where near the most handsome. But she was cute, especially when she was mad- so she spent most of her life being cute.

I shrugged in response.

She took a long sideways look at me and clicked her tongue, "If this is because of my affair with Roger let me tell you this, it's over OK? Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am. In truth he was no good for you. I considered him a drunk sod, but that is not important really, I've moved on."

"Well!" she barked an unfriendly laughter, horse and demeaning, "I've moved on! You are my husband, we are married." she waved her finger at me, it was the first time that it wasn't her middle one.

"Yes at your convenience we were but I don't recall you putting that ring on when you were working." I waved off her response, "It doesn't matter, just let it be- it's over, if you want the house you can have it." I turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" she followed me to the door. "I just came home, don't you wanna quickie?"

Luckily the car started up on the first try and I was off, backing out of the driveway and watching her disappear in the mirror as I drove down Lake Washington to US 1.

From there it was only ten minutes of traffic until I reached University which was one of the ways I had been taking to Tomeric's place. I tried to show up at dusk on the days she was off so not to draw too much attention from the local crowd. Showing up at night in their business hours would not be healthy for me. Coming too early in the day, when she worked two jobs would be rude.

In the time that we'd been together I'd learned that she worked as an dancer at a strip club. Thanks to Florida law she didn't have to be nude for it to be considered a nude bar. Since they served alcohol, it was illegal for her to be nude. She told me that there was a lot of dancers like her in those states, because it was the best way to make money and be safe. She came up from the clubs in Miami and only settled in Melbourne to go to college, which she hadn't had much time to do- but her occupational class had landed her a part time position at the library which is where we'd come into each other's life. Though she still stripped it was only topless and she always wore a thong, "Believe me- no one can find out about this or I would be through as a dancer here."

"In Miami too?" I'd asked her. And she said that was what happened, someone had tore off her thong on the stage, "It was a terrible nightmare- and I was fired."

We'd made love in the course of the week another nine times, three on each of the days that we came together. It was after the last of the times, early in the morning on Wednesday, when she asked me about my life.

"There isn't much to say Tomeric, not much ever happened to me- my life is a peach." I said as I stretched out on her bed, exhausted as I was.

"You always say that!" she playfully scratched my sweaty chest. "I told you almost EVERYTHING about me, and I don't know anything about you."

"Not true- you know what books I like to read, that I am cheap, and that I am of average age and average weight... yada, yada, yada..."

She pouted and sat up, then got out of bed and walked into her closet. "You need to tell me about yourself if we are going to have a working relationship."

I had hoped that we could.

She came out of the closet with a white pair of "hello kitty" panties and a tank top that said 'boys suck' then crawled into bed right on top of me. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"You know that I do."

"Then tell me."

I sighed and in one breath I spilled it: "I am married."

She was silent, her face withdrew and her eyes glossed over. "Married."

"Well what did you think I was at my age?" I said defensively, "Gay?"

"No..." she shook her head, tearing up. "I knew you weren't like that... but I had no Idea you were, married."

I sat up next to her in the bed and felt powerless as the tears rolled down her cheeks, "I am sorry Tomeric... I wish I wasn't but I am."

She wiped at her tears with the back of her hands and turned away from me. "Does she know about us?"

"No." I paused, "But she will- if you will let there be an us... will you?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I stopped myself from arguing, nothing good would come from it. Though part of me wanted to say: "Hey you kept your share of secrets too my dear!" but I didn't I couldn't. I just wanted to hold her in my arms to prove to her that I loved her and that I would be true. "She left me over a year ago."

Tomeric was quiet, sniffling in the dark.

I went on as a passing car's lights flashed through the room and crossed the wall over our heads. "She's a stewardess and has always been a swinger, the marriage was doomed when it started but only recently had we grown bitter to each other. Hey, Tomeric, are you there, do you find it in your heart to still love me?"

"I am sorry she feels bitter- but she has to know about us." she said with resolve, repeating it again and adding, "I have done a lot of things wrong in my life. Most of what I am is against the norm- but I don't take vows to God lightly... and I am NOT a home wrecker. I cant be."

"Alright." I said. "I will tell her... yes... It will be good to say it... it makes us real doesn't it?" I cautiously put my hand on her back and rubbed her shoulder. She turned into me and we hugged.

As I left that morning she kissed me farewell and told me not to come back until I had told my wife, Ironically it was the very next day that Sarah had flown into town. When I came home that morning from Tomeric's place there must have been fourteen messages in my e-mail and three calls on the phone from her one from Phoenix, one from Charleston, and one from Atlanta. "I'll be in Melbourne around ten in the morning..." was all she said, behind her I heard the familiar noise that went with a call from the airport.

So that was it, I told her... did I really tell her? Did she now know we were through? I hadn't actually said ANYTHING. I stopped the car and turned around. She had to know the who and why for- not for her sake but so when Tomeric asked me I could tell her with a strait face that I had done it.

"This is the deal." I announced as I entered the house. In the distance I heard the master bathroom shower running. "Typical." I said as I wrapped on the door and entered, "Hey Sarah?"

"Just in time... wanna join me?" she smiled as she poked her head from the shower.

"No I want to tell you what has happened in my life, why I am no longer your puppet."

"Well I don't want to hear it, so either fuck me or leave- I don't care which I'll find someone else to do it and then I'll have them kick your ass too."

"Won't be the first time." But I considered now wether or not I should tell her much about Tomeric, seeing as she has done some pretty crazy and off the wall stuff before. "I just want you to know that I will be filing for a divorce, you can have the house if it pleases you and that's all."

The water turned off. "That's all?" her voice was dry and heavy as she stepped out from the shower, wrapping a towel around herself, "That's not fucking all! You don't just burst into the bathroom and tell me you want to hand me this dump in exchange for your freedom because it's not going to happen like that. You don't think I know what has been going on with you... you're so FUCKING stupid! I know you have a thing for that blonde gook tramp at the library and let me tell your dumb ass something else- if you FUCKING touch her I will have her killed!"

"What?"

"Oh yeah, I'll go and fuck me some crack dealers and have them rape that little bitch so don't start with me you FUCKING loser!"

"Why would you even think that..."

"Oh now you're man are you? Miss Woodrow told me EVERYTHING! How you and that little scamp have been running around like children. It's pathetic, you're a grown man what could that little tramp even want from you?"

"As always my dear you have the elegance of an ape."

She slapped me.

"Are we finished?"

She was breathing heavy and staring into the mirror which was steamed up, partly from the shower but mostly from her.

"I will see you around, you can expect papers from me before the end of the week."

"Don't forget what I said."

I closed the door and tried to push her and her threats out of my head. What peeved me off was how that old hag at the library had to get involved. Could they hate Tomeric so much?

Now Sarah was a tramp, and she was capable of doing many things, but I never thought she would do what she did:

After she got dressed, she called a cab and took a ride down to the trailer park on US 1, south of University there many unsavory people could be found. The good people keep their doors locked and the windows open for the heat, and the dangerous don't have any doors because the police had broken them down. She was dressed in tight jeans and a red top and wore her hair under a base ball cap. She looked like an under cover cop, and that is what kept her from being mugged.

As I said she was a year older than myself and not very pretty but she was a stewardess and she was blonde, and in the neighborhood she went to, she was the most beautiful woman there. "Hey who can I go to for a job?" she asked an older black man who sat on a make shift porch.

He laughed, "Got's one right here miss for free." he pointed under his belly.

"Maybe." she smiled back, if you can help me.

He leaned forward with sudden interest, "What's da job lady?"

She stepped up to the porch, "My husband is cheating on me- do you thing you might be able to gather a few men and fuck him up?"

He smiled, "S-he white?"

She nodded.

"When do I gets... uh... you know?"

She turned the baseball cap around so that the bill was behind her and wouldn't get in the way. "How about I give you a blow job now, and then after I'll let you fuck me first and then each of the men who help us can have a piece too."

He laughed, "Dis is a dream!" he hooted, "How bout money- some o dim may want money?"

"I don't have much but my husband always caries a lot of cash on him... hundreds." she added a shrug, "I can throw in maybe two hundred tops."

"Oh dat be real nice..." he hooted, "We gets a bunch a killas now!"

"Want to go inside then?"

"No." he leaned back in the chair, "If-n' you interested in dis- you do it here den they know you for real."

Sarah looked around. It was broad day light. Children ran around from house to house, people talked by the mail boxes and various groups of men gathered around cars that didn't run. "It is in the middle of the day."

"Day or night no never mind, you is still white I is still black." he laughed, "Dose you want it done?"

She swallowed her pride and sunk to her knees on the ramshackle porch. He unzipped his pants and the wafting scent of urine and sweat greeted her. But she held her composure and pushed her head into his lap. She had to get under his belly as he sat there to get at the meat at first, because he was limp but after getting him hard he stuck out a good amount and after a while the only taste in her mouth was that of her own spit as she slobbered up and down the length of his pole.

She heard other men gather around and woman saying things like, "Look at that hooker!" "That white bitch got some nerve!" the men laughed and were complementing the old man as he sold her pitch to them. "She'll give all ya'll a piece o' ass!" he cajoled.

When at last he came it surprised her, catching the back of her throat, and her face as he popped out. It sprayed on her neck and her forehead and dripped down her nose. She gave the large shiny purple head a kiss and then stood up. "This is the address, where he will be."

The old man sighed with relief as he zipped up his pants, "You are good for a white girl!" he laughed, "How bout that fellahs?"

"Yeah!" they said as they came closer to his tailor, "Do we get a taste now too or what?"

"After." she said, "After, then I will..."

"Yeah we won't see her again, how bout you give each of us a blow job first, den after we gets the ass."

She shook her head but saw that the spectators had surrounded her, caging her in next to the porch.

"He he." the old man chuckled, "Dis is a contract re-negotiation!"

"But the deal."

"Oh we'll still get him- don't you worry about that..."

"Yeah bitch." the larger of the several men pulled down his pants, "Worry bout dis instead!"

"Oh my God!" Sarah stared at the flaccid penis which was well over eight inches in length, while it was limp.

"Ha-yeah!" others added as they gathered closer and pulled down their flies.

Nervously she approached the large black man, who had pushed himself to the forefront of the growing crowd.

"On yo knees bitch!" he laughed.

Her quick decision to comply brought some laughter and hoots from the men who gathered around, but she pushed their jeering out of her head as she focused on the task at hand. There was no point wasting time being ginger about it, she'd already swallowed the old stinky man's cum, she just put herself to work by gripping the heavy balls with one hand and the large thick purple stem with the other. She tried to deep throat him, but kept pulling back because of her gag reflux. "C'mon bitch yo gotta do betta den dis!" he gripped Sarah's head and forced his penis all the way into her, not stopping until her face was pressed against his pelvis.

"Damn boy!" his friends cheered.

"Watch dis!" he said as he began to pump his dick in and out of her throat. "Take dat bitch!" he shouted. "All oh it!" when he finally came he shook violently "Uh oh damn bitch uh!" and pulled her face to his pelvis again, dumping his load strait into her throat. The others who had gathered began to force feed her their cocks as well. Meanwhile cars continued to drive by on US 1 some may have seen the crowd of black men and some didn't, but the police never stopped in that park, not unless they were called- and no one picked up a phone.

She could here cars honking. and people shouting in the distance over the din of the noisy men, she thought that someone somewhere might have seen her and though at first she'd hoped they would stop to help her, such wasn't the case before long. She just wanted to get it over with, even though part of her was totally enjoying being the center of so many men's attention.

On her knees, in the dirt, Sarah thought about all the other Black men she had been with before, in truth there weren't that many- maybe ten in her whole life. As a stewardess she was forever getting written up for being suspected of assisting passengers in the "Mile High Club." But there on her knees in the dirt of the trailer park off US 1, surrounded by more Black men than she'd ever seen at one time, besides on TV, she was craven, with abandon and in the end had finished off more than twenty dicks, some men, like the 2nd man even returned for another round. She'd sucked more dick than she had ever seen in her life and after an hour she'd satisfied them all. Her stomach was upset from the amount of seamen she'd swallowed. But the old man assured her that they would be there the next night, at the address she gave to take care of her white husband and his girlfriend.

It rained that day, though it started late just after sunset- when I found myself pulling up to Tomeric's house. It was later than our usual rendezvous. Normally we'd get there just at sunset and I would stay until dawn. But it was rare that we'd get together on a Friday seeing as it was a high tip night at the strip club, where she worked on I-192. However, she'd called me on the phone and I came directly over from work.

12