The Most Wonderful Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
They are finally wed.
2.2k words
4.38
28.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

"Are you expecting anyone?" I asked as who ever it was knocked on her door again. Louder this time, more persistent.

"No and none of my co-workers know where I live." Tomeric said as she pushed off me gently and slid her panties on. "Don't open the door yet." she cautioned as she left the room.

I pulled my pants on and went to the door to look out the peep hole. The knocking continued and I heard voices. The hole was covered and I didn't want to look out the window, in case she didn't want to talk to who ever it was. They tried the door, but it was locked- then I heard one of them move along the side of her house to the window, but it was locked and barred as well. "A good thing." I said to her as she returned, with the phone and a can of mace in hand. She'd put on some jeans, the same ones from the picnic, tight fitting, with the cargo pockets. "You are so fine."

"Thank you." she smiled but was nervous, and upset that the police had put her on hold once she gave them her address. "Fucking racist bastards." she said to the phone.

"They cant be racist if they don't know what race you are Tomeric."

"OK- zip code exclusionists!"

"That's my girl!"

Outside the men had fanned out and were trying each of the windows and the back door. All of which were locked and secure. "Thank God for paranoia!" she said as she too tried to peek out the peep hole. "Fuckers!"

"Do you know them?" I asked.

"I cannot even see them!" she said backing away from the door. "Hello?" she said to the phone, before tossing it to the couch.

"Hey bitch!" a Black man shouted outside. "We don't want to hurt you- so why not put that white mutha fucka out here so we can talk to him- aint no one gonna get hurt."

"Friends of yours?" she asked, raising a brow.

"More likely than not, they are new friends of my soon to be ex-wife." I went to the door.

"You're NOT going out there!"

"What else can I do? They have us surrounded!"

"Live... for starters." she said crossing her arms. "The police will be here eventually."

"That's reassuring- really." I laughed sarcastically then called out, "Stand away from the door and I will come out!"

"Stand away from deez nuts mutha fucka get yo white ass out here befo' we burn dis mutha fuckin' house down!"

"Step back and I'll come out." I insisted, "Or I'll call the police."

"We ain't scared no po-po- sides we dun cut yo mutha fuckin phone line any way!" there was laughter, "Dumb ass mutha fucka!"

"Cell phone..." I replied, resisting to add, "Double dumb ass."

"OK... OK... wee'z back now, c'mon out bitch."

"Don't go, they'll kill you!" Tomeric grabbed my arm.

"Keep this door locked." I said as I peeked out and saw the man who had been speaking. He was a large Black man in overalls and there were others with him. He stood about four feet from the door while others mulled around the fence and a few more sat on my car.

"Don't." she said, pleading.

"What you think I cant handle myself."

"Can you?"

"No- your right." I opened the door and stepped out quickly, hoping to be able to close the door behind me and give her time to lock it but that didn't happen. There were two men crouched to the left of me as I came out and they jumped me, seized the door way and pushed Tomeric back on to the floor. I was held in a choke hold by one of them and the large man in the overalls punched me in the nose as he passed me. "I'm funna kill dat mutha fucka myself!" he said. It was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

I am not sure how much time passed, but I know that while I was down and out, they beat me up pretty good. When I came to, on the floor of her living room my ribs were killing me and my mouth was filled with blood. My side hurt and I had difficulty breathing. Music blared from her stereo and her house had been trashed. Obviously the police had never come. I struggled to my feet, surprised that I could move and staggered into the kitchen. There I retrieved a large knife, one of those Ginsu chef knives, and, with my vision blurred by the blood that ran from my forehead, made my way to the bedroom where I heard muffled cries over the pounding bass and opera voice from the booming sound system.

In the bedroom I found Tomeric face down on the bed and being held there by two Black men, one on each arm as a third forced his dick into her mouth and a fourth pounded himself into her ass. They'd obviously not discovered that she was not a typical girl for they were bragging about how they were going to tear her pussy up next, after they filled her ass with their cum.

They were so enthralled that they didn't even notice me as I entered the room. I wiped the blood from my eyes and tapped the man who was fucking her on his back. "My turn bitch."

The other's noticed me then and stood lack jawed as the other man continued to fuck her, "Hold on bitch I ain't done yet!" he said, not skipping a thrust as he continued to punish her ass, grunting and cussing as he did so.

"Yes you are." I stabbed him up the side, and thrust down and away from his spine, so not to get the blade stuck. He toppled to the floor and the others jumped back quick. "Hey you crazy psycho bitch!"

"That's me." I grinned, a tooth had to be knocked out for blood poured out of my mouth as I smiled at them.

"Fuck this!" they said letting her go and running for the door.

Unfortunately, I blocked it and was just enough out of it to stand my ground- not thinking strait, I slashed at them as they ran passed me; catching one on the side and the other the leg. "Where are your friends? I thought this was a party?" I said to the one who fell down in the hall.

The man who I gashed in the side continued on staggering into the yard before he fell, but the one with the leg yelped as I stepped on his hand. "I am speaking to you aren't I?" I asked him, really asked him because I wasn't sure if I was or not.

"We didn't mean no harm man!" he cried.

"That's funny." I said as I kicked him. "Really though... are you're friends coming back?"

"No man we just had to fuck you up some dats all."

"Than I don't need you." I stabbed him in the neck and stood up, looking down at the mess. It was like a dream. I looked at my hands, they blurred and trailed. I was seeing double. "This is fucked up." I said.

Tomeric got up and pulled her pants back up and her shirt down, they had hiked it up to bite her nipples, "Are you OK?" she asked me, concern on her face. I could see and sense her love and worry even though I could not see her so well, in fact I saw two of her. "You both are so beautiful." I said.

Finally the police arrived and I was put in an ambulance, and she rode with me to the hospital telling the police that we were engaged to be married. "Is it true?" I asked her as she held my hand.

"What is that?" she asked, looking down at me as the ambulance bounced along the potholed road to University where it was only 5 minutes from Holmes Medical Center. The siren sounded and we sped along.

"Is it true that you would marry me?"

"How could I not?" she was crying, "You are my hero... my love... my life."

At the hospital she agreed to the rape kit which drew some awkward glances later on from the staff whenever we were together, but it didn't bother us. She sold her home and I sold mine- I didn't have to pay Sarah alimonies since she was in prison for conspiracy to commit murder. And that left Tomeric and I free to plan our wedding.

She wore a long white gown, opened at the back all the way to the crack of her ass. her head dress was as long as her tail and she carried a beucey of white roses. I wore the typical white tuxedo and her friends from Miami as well as her co-workers from the strip club and the Library attended the service. My friends were there, not for me so much as for the chance to meet the strippers and afterward we went to the beach side where I had reserved a suite for the next few days. Their was a water bed and a hot tub and I carried her into the room and all the way over to the bed where I tossed her on to it- she was so small she hardly made a wave.

"Oh the ring is so pretty!" she said, still admiring it. "It is on fire!"

"It's a sapphire- like you, my bright and brilliant stone of fire." I said as I loosed my tux and climbed on top of her, giving her a long kiss. "You're so beautiful baby."

"You too pappy." she smiled, still looking at her ring; a sapphire set in the middle of a heart shaped diamond band.

I slid one shoulder of her dress off and kissed her neck, she moaned softly and I continued down to her breast, then her other one. She tensed for a moment but relaxed again. It was the first time since the rape that we had been romantic with each other. "I love you baby."

"I love you more." she said, stretching out before me and adjusting herself under me as the water moved beneath us both.

I sucked on her nipples and lapped at her skin under neath and then turned her around so that our feet were facing each other's heads, and as I pulled back her long white dress to reveal her silk white panties, she unzipped my pants. My penis quickly grew erect for her and she was equally fast to suck it.

For my, I took my time, "Like admiring a beautiful flower" I told her. I pulled her panties off and guided her small penis into my mouth. I rolled it around on my tongue, playing with her balls gently until she became hard, then I began to suck her off and poke my finger into her ass as I did so. She squealed with delight as I finger fucked her and sucked her and licked her balls. "Oh pappy! Oh Pappy!" she cried, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" and she came, squirt after squirt into my mouth, but again I did not swallow it. I brought it up to her and we shared it. Our tongues splashed in each others mouths as the semen mixed with saliva. "Oh you do me good pappy!" she said.

"I will... always." we kissed some more and then I rolled her over on to her stomach. She arched her butt up to me and I eased myself into her. "Oh you feel so good baby."

"Uh..." she sighed, "Fill me pappy!" she pushed her butt back into me and we set off in a rhythm that started the bed rolling with waves. The slapping sound of my balls and her balls coming together filled the room as we continued to screw on the bed until at last I was ready to cum, but this time I didn't cum inside of her, for fun I pulled out and sprayed my sticky sauce all over her cheeks.

"Oh!" Tomeric was surprised, "Yeah pappy now bring it to me! lick my ass!" she cooed.

I did just as she asked, licking up every drop and bringing it to her mouth, we kissed for a while until she decided to get me hard again. Then we began to have sex with me on my back and her riding me, still half in her white wedding dress. She squat on my dick and rode me like a horse, again setting the bed into the motion of our screwing. "Oh you're fantastic!" she cried.

"You are the best!" I answered as I came up inside her and she collapsed on to my chest. We held each other and allowed the bed to rock us to sleep.

Above, at the roof, there was a mirror and we saw in the reflection above, ourselves below and even from that distance, her ring seemed to glow. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I do- but how could I not, you're the most wonderful girl."

gobula
gobula
185 Followers