The Most Wonderful Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Tomeric goes to church.
2.2k words
3.22
23k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Tomeric awoke with a start. She'd been sprawled out between sheet and blanket, on the wrong side of the bed, and her head was pounding. Stretching, she sat up and noticing the discomfort in her lower region, got out of bed to find a condom hanging from her. Stepping over another condom, and wrapper, she made her way to the bathroom.

What a night! She was unhappy, and tried to wash the tiredness from her face. Bits and pieces were coming together and they painted a picture she wasn't comfortable with. Three men had come home with her from the club. Normally she wouldn't risk such a thing but obviously she'd been drunk with depression, which made her stupid enough to drink with strangers.

The bite marks on her body told her how wild the evening had gotten, not that she needed more evidence than the condoms; one had been inside her, one was stuck to her thigh and yet another was surrounded in a crusty goo on her lower back, then there was the two or three on the floor. Yes, it was a wild night.

She turned on the hot shower and stripped off what remained of her clothes: a pair of tiger striped thongs and a tight fitting t-shirt. Steam filled up the small bathroom and she could no longer se herself in the mirror, "Good." she said and stepped into the hot blast of water. Possibly the seventh condom fell from somewhere and splattered to the floor of the tub-shower. She scooped it up and opening the shower curtain, tossed it into the small garbage can by her toilet. The steamy water felt great and she lost herself to it for a while before snatching up a razor and getting to the business of the day.

It was a Monday, she thought, and she had to be ready for work at the library. Lathering up, she shaved her groin and her legs. She checked her face and her arms, noting that in another day or so a good waxing would be due.

What a wasted weekend. She thought. It would be the first time that she had to work at the library since she'd broken up with him... how was that going to be? Their whirlwind romance had ended as quickly as it came into being- "The most wonderful girl!" she said in despair. The only thing that remained of him was the wedding band, and his broken promise.

It was when she was brushing her teeth for a second time that she realized that it was Sunday and she wouldn't have to go to the Library today. In fact, there was still time to go to church.

Maybe that was what she needed.

Now, with a spring in her step, for the weekend was not yet over, she left the bathroom and gathered up what clothes she could wear to mass. She looked for something definitely sexy, but not slutty, and settled on a long black dress with a high collar and a low back, over which she would wear a silk shawl. She dried her blondish hair with it's dark Asian roots and decided on a pair of black thongs that hid her small man-clit well. She powdered, perfumed, and dressed. She never wore much make up and decided only for a tan lipstick and a little eyeliner, then more perfume. She checked her breath, than popped a mint and was off- stopped dead in her tracks by what she saw in the living-room.

Her place had been ransacked. The stereo, her CD's, EVERYTHING. She wanted to cry. "Those Motherfuckers!" she shook with a rage as she entered the kitchen, only to find that the microwave was gone too, and they each had serial before they left, leaving her refrigerator door opened to boot.

She tried to remember what they looked like, but nothing really came to her. How did she even survive that night?

She decided not to call the police as that would just be embarrassing to no end, locked the door and went to church. She cried all the way there for being so stupid. The fact that she showered without checking the house first! What was she suicidal? What a terrible thing to do, how many of them were there? Who picks up strangers from the club and then lets them just have at their home?

Tomeric pulled in to St. Marks, and easily found a parking spot. The Catholic church had been on a down ever since the new super Calvary church came to town, it was charismatic with rock music and a Pastor who was easy to relate to, but there was something fundamental that Tomeric needed now, she didn't need music and noise and shouting, she wanted to remember what it was as a child, in her mother's church.

She pulled the wrinkles from her dress and stepped out of her Datsun, chirped the alarm and entered the church, quietly not to disturb the service already in full swing.

It was easy to find an empty pew, especially near the back. She crossed herself and slid in.

Before long the priest rose and the tranquil music and half hearted singers ceased, "Sinners..." the priest began his homely, and instantly Tomeric remembered why it was she'd stopped coming. He prattled on for at least another thirty minutes, after berating the small crowd for it's faults and lecturing them to length on the many don'ts. Then the music started in discord and played to the communion portion of the service. There she found comfort, having memorized his words from youth, and she recited out loud the appropriate responses as quietly she said his part too. When it was time for communion she crossed herself and left her pew to join the dozen others there for the "bread" and wine. She noticed that the priest's eyes were on her. and she smiled at him.

After service at the door, in greeting he clasped her hand with both of his and said, "Child you have not come here before."

"Not for a long time no."

"Would you like to make a confession?" he raised his brow not letting go of her hand, and smiled as she nodded.

The confessionals were to the side of the church promenade. They were between the candles to Mother Mary and the candles to the Saints, just before the glass windows depicting Paul, who was toting a hefty sword, and St Francis who held a dove, a rabbit and a fox.

She slid the door shut and crossed herself, "Bless me Father for I have sinned, Having not confessed my sins since my Conformation."

"Well..."

She wasn't sure if he was going to say more at that time or not, so she began: "I am a dancer... a stripper... and I am recently divorced, but I still wear my wedding band... and I... I ... woke up this morning having had um... sex with multiple partners."

"Well... you're a young girl, the important thing is really that you know this is wrong... did you... sin further by using protection?"

"Thank God, but I don't know how- I was drunk and then they ransacked my house, and stole EVERYTHING." she was weeping.

"Easy....now child... you look familiar to me though, don't you also work at the library?"

She sniffed out her tears and nodded, "Yes father. I work there on the week days."

"So objectively you know what is right and what is wrong... you just don't have the restraint."

She nodded again.

"I could use your help around here, you are an attractive daughter of our Lord, you could help with the youth ministries. Why don't you stay here and help us out and in the same way you will be helping yourself?"

Tomeric didn't know what to say. "I wouldn't know what to do? What can I do?"

"Oh I think you could find something to put your hands on." he said smoothly.

Tomeric felt slightly uncomfortable and tried to change the subject, "Can you absolve me for my sins, will you?"

"I can- if you are sincere." he huffed, "But I don't think you are."

"I am father, I am."

"Then show me." he opened his door and came around to hers, opening it as well.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing that hasn't been done to you before, I am sure." he grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her from the booth.

Part of her wanted to laugh at the absurdity, and part of her wanted to cry, but in the end she decided to go along with it- he was right, it was NOTHING she hadn't done before. She didn't cry out or protest as he pushed her back on to the cold floor beneath the burning candles to Mary. He pulled her dress down and ravished her small breasts with his eager mouth. Biting at her nipples. "You're a naughty slut!" he admonished her, "A filthy whore!"

She held his head at her breasts with her hands as she laid on her back and looked up at the statue of the Mother, giggling from the priests rants, how much worse than her, was he? "That's right daddy!" she cooed as she hiked up her long black dress and held him in place with her legs as they grinded together on the floor.

"Oh- a wanton harlot you are!" the priest went on, spitting as he spoke.

Tomeric bit him on the neck and then slid down, beneath him, and pulled his robes up. His dick, already ridged and dripping with pre-cum she found trapped between his boxers and his belly. She put her mouth on it and cleaned off the slimy head. Then holding on to his hips, drove her head up and down, pulling the seven inch cock into her mouth and throat. Back and forth, making sucking sounds that echoed through the hall.

"Oh you're a nasty slut!" he repeated, "Yes! Yes! Yes you are!"

She continued to suck on him until he began to grunt, than she stopped and rolled him over, onto his back.

"That's it girl, take control- you know daddy likes it." he said as he flopped over with ease.

"Does he?" she asked, her mouth wet from him. Tomeric hiked her skirt up and licked her fingers, poking her hole and sliding down on his erection as she pulled her thongs to the side. "Oh daddy feels good!" she said.

Her ass swallowed him to his balls and then she began to rock back and forth, grinding and bouncing on him.

"Oh you're a whore!" he grunted, "Daddy's little whore!" his hands went to her tight little sides and he stroked her form as he pounded up into her, giving her everything he had until at last, like the flood, he burst up, deep inside her.

"Oh yes daddy!" she squealed as she hunched over to embrace him and kiss his neck. His juices came out hr back side and she dismounted to lick him clean, "You fuck me good daddy!" she said.

"Oh I have more in me little girl... more!" he was breathing heavy.

"You know what?" she asked him as she cleaned the last of his cum from his balls, "So do I."

She rolled him over to his belly and pulled his ass cheeks apart before he could ask where and what for, her tongue was deep between his crack and he loved it, "Oh yes!" he crooned, "That's what I've wanted!" he barked, "Yes! You filthy whore!"

As Tomeric licked and sucked his ass, holding his cheeks apart with one hand, she began to rub her man-clit, at first inside her black thong, and then out, she stroked it's little length until it became an erection of about five inches. "Is daddy naughty too?" she asked.

"Yes daddy has been bad." he replied.

She fingered his but hole for a reaction and continued to bite and suck around his anus until she was sure he was ready, then without hesitation she rose to her knees and drove her clit into him. "How does daddy feel now?" she asked.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, "Daddy's hurting!"

Relentlessly, she thrust into him and eventually, he bucked back, though not much was said between them until she finished humping him. She came, for the first time like that since she could remember.

IT wasn't a totally uncomfortable feeling for her, but it was odd and exciting too.

The priest didn't seem to be sure what to do next, so Tomeric guided his mouth to her man-clit, "Clean me off you son of a bitch!" she said.

He complied, by licking her little balls first and then finally engulfing her whole penis. Then she tucked it back away under the thong and let her dress fall down again.

"You've done well." she said with a smile, "Do you want another blow job?" her smile widened, "In gratitude?"

The priest gasped for air as he let his robes fall back into place again and he stood as well, "Oh darling... I'll take whatever you've got!"

gobula
gobula
185 Followers