The Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,188 Followers

I said, "No mother, I'll never stop, and I'll never stop loving you." As deep inside my mother's body as I could get, we were joined. I felt as one, and we moved as one, bringing each other closer to culmination. I understood what 'Flesh of my flesh,' meant as her opened passageway enveloped me and held me as its own. As my mother cried out with the pleasure of release, I reluctantly came out of her and let my sperm onto her belly.

After love, we spoke of the book, and we both admitted to the nebulous feeling that perhaps, there really existed such a place. Perhaps because we could find sympathy for Peter and his mother due to some similarities of circumstance, or perhaps it all rang true to us, but we thought the story genuine. We hoped there was a place where there was no punishment for being who you were. The geographical references placed it as close as fifty kilometers from where we stood. We thought the Colony a possibility. We began our search.

Whenever we could afford the day's journey, we went, we asked, we sought. Through the code mentioned in the book we always inquired about "The Garden." If the reply was 'Which Garden?' we knew the person did not know. For months we looked in vain, receiving blank stares as reward for our efforts.

As often happens, the answer was before our eyes. One day, looking for more books, I went to Kopecken. I was almost struck dumb when he asked, "Did you like the Stories of the Sea?" He smiled when I stared, and said, "I thought you might...unfortunately it's difficult to keep the rumor mongers at bay, and in a small village, truth and lies easily get into the wind."

I said, "Do you know where The Garden is?"

He said, "Yes John...I lived at the Colony of Peter and Maria for ten years." My body felt as if it was on fire. Was Maria The Mother who had gone unnamed in the story?

I managed to say, "You lived there?"

"Yes John, I also loved someone I was not supposed to; someone who had taken vows...no matter now...that is done."

I asked, "Was Maria the one with Peter in the story?"

"Yes," Kopecken said. "But she and Peter had long passed when I arrived. There was no one who even remembered what they looked like, but their history was always retold. The most surprising thing I learned when I arrived was that Peter and Maria never found the Colony they sought, they created it. "

I was filled with questions concerning life at The Colony, and Kopecken patiently answered until I exhausted his knowledge, and my curiosity. He told me how the colony had grown and become self-sustaining, but never large enough to become conspicuous. With the details of how to get there burned in my memory, I took my leave. Kopecken shook my hand and smiled as he said, "I guess I won't be seeing you for a while."

Within a week my mother and I set out. Things aren't that difficult to find when you know where they are, even nestled in a wood. Many who remembered Kopecken and his bride, who had unfortunately passed from the influenza, welcomed us. Many questions were answered by the original manuscript of "The Mother" found in what the Colonists called, "The Arcana Library," which is the cabin that Maria and Peter lived in, which now holds all documents relating to the colony and its founding.

Our first night was spent in the cabin where new arrivals stay until their own place can be built. It was cheery and sunny by day, warm and secluded by night. We felt safe, and saved.

There were two beds. My mother pointed to the larger one and said, "Perhaps this could be our bed..." She hesitated, and then said, "I want to be as a wife to you John, if you want me to be."

I said, "Of course I want you to be mother, I love you."

She came to my arms and said, "I know you'll be a good husband to me, and I promise to be a good wife to you John."

I laughed and said, "There, that's settled, we're married."

She laughed too and said, "Yes, we're married."

We added wood to the fireplace until it blazed full and then took off our clothes. Her body shone with the dancing flames as she stood there, and the light and shadows accentuated all the angularities and curves that made her so desirable to me. My hands stroked and fondled her heavy pendant breasts. They were beautifully formed and achingly swollen on that night. Her nipples were roseate in the fires glow and they hardened to my touch and mouth. I teased the end between my teeth and then suckled hard as if milk would once more flow from them. I stood and we kissed belly to belly with all of our skin touching in a fierce embrace.

And then my anxious fingers searched for her openings. They found their way into her ass and sex as she moaned in pleasure. She broke the kiss and for the first time, my mother kneeled before me and took my cock into her mouth. That is only one of the beautiful images I keep from what is, in my mind, our wedding night.

My mother, my bride, had me in her mouth. The bulb of my manhood swelled with the rush of blood caused by her sucking on the tip, as she held the shaft of my straining masculinity in her fist. I stood the exquisite sweet torture as long as I could and then told her to stop for fear of erupting too soon. I directed her to our marriage bed.

She was opened and waiting to receive me when I said, "I want to be with you truly as a husband is with his wife. I want you to be mine, and have my child."

She said, "Yes dear heart," as Maria had said to Peter. "Yes, I am yours..." The cleft between her legs beckoned me as she opened her thighs wide to receive her groom. That place guarded from sons, was molten, and opened for me. I put the swollen knob at the entrance and entered her with the anticipatory pleasure of knowing I would soon release my seed into her belly. I reveled in the felicitous thought that one day, my mother might have my child.

She accepted my thrusts happily and between penetrations, I buried myself deep inside her, and stayed until I had to move again. The hot glide of flesh slid into her warmth, and I filled her. She said, "Yes dear heart, yes dear heart..." and the words spurred us both as we writhed together. She arched up against me and brought her knees up to accommodate even more of my hard length.

I could feel her getting closer as she clutched at me. My thrusts penetrated her deeply and she said, "Yes darling, like that...inside me...I want your love inside...your baby inside me."

We surged and ebbed and I heard my mother searching for her breath as her hips moved more in frenzy. Without warning, my mother convulsed in spasm and arched high, crying my name. I abandoned myself to the pleasure of being inside my mother's flesh and exploded into her belly. As she felt my hot seed spilling inside her, she gave a great cry and said, "Yes, yes love...yes dear heart...OHHhhhhhh God...yes, give me a child, make me yours, OHHhhhh...Ohhhhh John, John...John." She shuddered in final release and I continued erupting as her body massaged the last of the love milk that I had for her. I held her as her trembling quieted, and we rested in the peace of our newfound haven.

****And so the narrative ended there, but the story didn't, since it's evident that many pages were missing. But it left me imagining them fulfilled, with their love continuing in that special place.****

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,188 Followers
12