The Mother I Never Knew (AU)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's Boadicea?" Heidi asked, snuggling into me.

"A queen of ancient Britain, who raised an army that nearly drove the Romans out, and slaughtered half their colonists, after her daughters were raped by Roman soldiers."

"Wow," Heidi said. "I feel really dumb. It's like they're speaking in poetry."

"They are, baby. They are..."

On screen Natalie, still seated in the chair, now was licking Jumbo's immense cock to hardness, as he stood in front of her. She needed both hands to hold it.

"Like father, like son," Mom said again. "Maybe even bigger..."

Natalie licked up Jumbo's huge cock from the base to the tip, and put the oversized head in her mouth. One hand massaged his balls while the other reached around to hold his tree trunk of a leg. "Too bad there's no zoom on this camera," Mom said.

"Mommy knows what Daddy likes, doesn't she?" Jumbo moaned.

Then she stopped. Her face showed struggle with some inner turmoil.

"What's the matter, love?" he asked. "Are you all right?"

"We've been 'playing house' for so long, and don't get me wrong, I love it... and you. It's just that I didn't have a real 'Mommy' to compare myself to..."

"I thought you liked her," Jumbo said.

"I do, Jumbo, I do. But the reality of Mom makes it hard for me to think of myself as "Mommy", is that silly?"

He stroked her hair and pulled her up off the chair to kiss him. As he sat her on the bed, for a moment I thought the rest of this scene would be played without dialog. But the he said, "A little silly, perhaps, but nothing we can't get over. A girl grows into motherhood and becomes Mommy. Now that you've grown-up your 'Mommy' will be 'Grandma'. It's the natural order of things."

Natalie hooted with laughter. "Grandma???" She laughed hard enough to get his booming laugh going, which we could hear down the stairs from the guest room. "Grandma! Oh, she's going to love that one... I don't want be in the same room when you call her that for the first time!" She kissed him deeply and worked his way down his chest across his fuzzy belly to reclaim his stiffening member. She said with a smile that you could hear, even if you couldn't see it, "Oh, yes. Mommy knows what Daddy likes..."

Natalie was right. Mom was furious. "That son of a bitch! That fat, ugly son of a bitch! I swear I'll kick his balls so hard, they'll come out his fucking EARS!"

"Calm down," I said. "They don't know we're watching."

She was still hopping mad, and sounding like her prison-bitch enforcer persona. "Grandmas are fucking OLD! They bake fucking cookies, dammit! I am not fucking OLD!"

I took her by the shoulders and turned her away from the screen. "Hey," I said. "No one will ever mistake you for a conventional Grandmother. You are sitting here naked, with your son and his girlfriend, watching your daughter get it on with her fiancée. That's pretty wild, even for us. "

She was still seething, as on-screen, Natalie tried to get as much his enormous cock into her mouth, while jerking him off with both hands. I leaned over and whispered into Heidi's ear, "Go show Siena that she's not old."

Heidi smiled like a cat that finished the cream from a saucer. She slid off the couch and crept up on Mom who was staring at the screen, muttering curses. "And now he's fucking my daughter, right in my own house. Where does he get off calling me old, that fucking asshole???"

Heidi popped between Mom's legs, and said "Peek-a-boo!"

Mom was startled, it was usually very hard to sneak up on her. It had broken the spell of rage. She laughed and said, "What have we here?"

Heidi leaned forward and, licked Mom's pussy, and spent a little extra time on her clit. "I don't think you're old, Siena. This tastes very fresh to me...."

With that, Mom held her head into her crotch, and moaned. Whether it was from the switch in powerful emotions, or Heidi's incredible oral talents, Siena got off faster than I would have thought possible in a shaking, thundering orgasm.

Heidi licked her lips, and said, "Feeling better now... Mommy?"

Mom pulled her up onto the couch and kissed her, stroking her white hair and hugging her without a word.

On screen Jumbo was announcing that he was about to come. Natalie looked up into his eyes and removing her mouth said, "Give it to me, Daddy! Fill my mouth with your love!" exactly as Heidi had said to me after dinner.

Works for me, I thought, and it worked for Jumbo, as well. He gave her all he had, and her cheeks bulged with the results. Natalie played the rest of that scene licking cum up, and thanking him. But instead of sliding under him for a missionary position, as Heidi had done with me, she lay back and Jumbo went down on her. Again, because there was no zoom, we couldn't see any details of his oral efforts, but they seemed to be incredibly effective.

"He must be very good," I said. "That was what, three in a row?"

Heidi said, "You can't tell from her response."

"You can't? She's obviously enjoying herself."

"I think she's enjoying him," Heidi said thoughtfully. "He loves her, and she knows it. Of course she's going to go off like a rocket. They've been reunited after a long separation, and both their heads are filled with fairy tales. Besides, with something that big, they've probably learned a long time ago that she has to be really ready or the sex would be painful."

"Yes," Mom said. "Like father..."

"Mom, you keep saying that," I said. "But I know what happened with my father..."

She scooted down the couch and threw her arms around me. "Oh Joshua, you are TEN TIMES the man your father was. You have all of his strength, and none of his cruelty! Where he never missed an opportunity to degrade and tear down, you never miss one to encourage and build up. It is impossible to describe to you how much better a man you are. You are the improved model."

"Don't start crying Mom, you'll set Heidi off, and we might all drown."

"Seven!" Heidi said, staring at the screen, "I think they're ready to start making those babies..."

No matter how l turned up the volume I could not hear what they were murmuring to each other as Jumbo mounted the bed and mounted Natalie. He took his time and she seemed to enjoy this process as much as having her pussy eaten. I think she came again once he was finally in all the way. Eyes closed, she put up her hand to bring him close and stop him from moving, as if to savor the moment of being so full of the man she loved. She kissed him and nodded, and kissed him again. He plunged into her slowly and gently, but with that much weight behind it, each thrust was driving her ass into the mattress.

"This is really beautiful," Heidi said. She got up from the other end of the couch and sat on the other side of me. Both my women held me in silence as we watched the lovemaking, real true love making on the TV screen. It was actually quite soothing, and I must have nodded off to sleep.

I would like to have woken up with Heidi sucking my dick, but that usually happens in the morning, and I was only out for an hour, or so. I was actually awakened by the sound of activity in the kitchen and felt the warmth of Heidi's breath on my neck. She had fallen asleep on me not long after I had drifted off. When I moved to get up, she flung her arms around me and sleepily said "Don't go." Whether from the nearness of this goddess, or sheer hydraulics I was stiff.

Morning wood at night, what a concept.

"Baby," I said softly, I've got to hit the head."

Her eyes popped open and she asked, "Why do they call the bathroom the head?"

I honestly didn't know, other than to say, "That's what they call it in the Navy, honey. The marines are actually part of the Navy, you know."

"I didn't," she said. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and said, "I love it when you educate me." She began to stroke and I laughed. "Head call first, baby." I stood up and she stood with me, hand still firmly around my hardness.

She kissed me hotly on the mouth and said, "OK, let's go."

If I didn't need to piss so badly, I'd have thrown her back on the couch, right then. As it was we staggered to the bathroom and she lifted the seat and held my cock while emptied my bladder. I started to lose some hardness, but she was having none of that. Heidi flipped the seat down with a clank, and sat down facing me. She licked her way up the underside and perch her pursed lip on the very tip of my cock, while she stroked the length with one hand and lightly massage my balls with the other. She pulled my hands up to her face and then moved them around to the back of her head.

I took the hint and began face-fucking her, slowly at first then more forcefully as she grabbed my ass to increase the power of the thrusts. The warmth of her mouth and the strong pull of her throat muscles were doing their usual job on me. While she deep throated me, I let go of her head and reached down grab her diamond-hard nipples and gave them a strong pull. For a moment I thought someone had turned the shower, but it was just the sound of Heidi pissing while she sat on the toilet with my cock down her throat. She'd never done anything like that before, but we'd never done this on the toilet before, either. I moved one of her hands to her crotch and she rubbed her clit while she sucked me as if her life depended on it. Heidi was moaning and whimpering as she neared orgasm, and the vibrations in her throat were rapidly bringing me to climax, as well.

"That's so good," I said. "So good! I'm going to come"

And she stopped and took me out of her mouth, grabbing my slick cock with the hand she had held on my ass. "Give it to me, Daddy," she pleaded, looking me right the eyes. "Give to me all over my face!!!"

Of course I did. She came loudly at the same time and I lifted her off the toilet, put her ass on the edge of the sink, and dove in to her dripping pussy, face-first.

She screamed like a banshee, and shouted, "JESUS CHRIST! YES! FUCK! DADDY, YES!!! FUCK! FUCK, YES!" Her pussy was contracting and convulsing around my tongue. She was shivering and pushed my head away. "Please hold me, Joshua," she said, still shaking. "That was a really good one." I crushed her to my chest and kissed her come-covered face. "I must look a mess! Maybe we should shower before going back to the kitchen..."

From the doorway Siena said, "Bitch, if you do that, you'll never get out of here!" Apparently the noise had brought her attention. She yelled behind her. "I told you there was nothing to worry about! They're fine!" She turned to us and said, "Just rinse off your faces and put on robes. Romeo and Juliet have descended from their bower." She stopped short, laughed, and looked at me. "You were right. We're all in this stage production."

"Well we would be," I said, "if we could keep from 'going to the mattresses' all the time."

Heidi's face lit up. "I know that one! The Godfather, right?"

The Godfather. That was the reference that I had been trying to remember about the box of cigars. "Mom," I said, "go in the other room and see if there's a golden cigar-cutter in the box."

She left and called back, "Yes!"

The golden cigar cutter was the gift Michael Corleone gives to Olympia's father in Sicily when opening negotiations to marry her. Damn! They were still on the same track they had been for years, a series of pre-set scenes with all but the last detail to be played. That's what all those yes-es were, when Natalie was on the phone. Having the engagement ring in his fucking vest, wow! As if he had been carrying it in forlorn hopes since the break-up. I'll bet Natalie came just thinking about the one!

This had to stop. We needed clear heads, or everything was going to crash. I needed to change the script.

To be continued...