The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers

"I see you're as big as you Father. Now that was some good dick," she murmurs.

"GOD DAMN IT MOM!" I shout. "Let's not talk about that ... ever again."

"You're not a sissy are you?" Mom yawns.

"Mom, I'm sure there are things Moms and Sons don't talk about and the size of their Father/Husband's penis is one of them," I explain. "Besides, I'm not a sissy!"

"Damn, you are sensitive," she sighs. "I'm telling you he was capable of doing what a man needs to do. What harm is there in that?"

"Let's try to not have this conversation," I respond. Mom shrugs and gets out of bed on her side. She goes her way and I go mine. Breakfast is a quiet affair and then we go to the room that is my office. I outline to Mom what she'll be doing -- balancing accounts and calling people who owe me and reminding them to pay as agreed. I remind Mom that threats of physical violence are not appropriate.

I get to work and I'm surprised that Mom is actually good at this whole client thing. She has the nicest way of insinuating that she's going to rip out their balls through their mouth without using words to that effect. After a few hours I show her how to get on line and order us some gym equipment.

My first lesson in lingerie hunting is that Victoria Secrets does not cater to large women. It is also pretty clear that while the ladies working there don't mind me hanging around and smiling at them; they don't think much of my Mom. Mom does get her revenge when I'm making time with this brunette junior from Devoir College who is chatting me up and giving me a deep view of her B-cup bra enhanced cleavage.

The girl is intrigued by my career as well as the places I've been. Devoir is an old school; she recognizes my family name as Old Money and me as unmarried.

"It's not going to happen, honey," Mom smirks, "your tits are too small and his bank account is too deep."

The girl glares at Mom which is like a housecat trying to stare down a lioness. I elect to get us out of there before Mom decides to teach little Miss College a lesson. We try a specialty shop next; a nice place near the river that sits nestled among other niche boutiques and eateries. By the look of the girl behind the counter we are the first clients she's had today.

She perks up and beams a smile at both of us.

"Hello!" she chirps, "Welcome to Helena's; what can I help you with today?" We walk up to her and I notice her name tag reads 'Heidi'. She's about average height with pale skin, hair dyed white with a teardrop face and hypnotic grey eyes. Her hips and waist are narrow but her breasts are quite nice, round and full.

She looks very attractive with a powder blue mid-thigh skirt and matching jacket. Her blouse is see-through and heightens the allure of her white strapless bra. She tops this off with a thin black tie, a turquoise pendant and belt that looks like it is made of silver dollars.

"Hi Heidi, my Mother needs some new ... stuff. Can you help?" I ask.

"Sure," Heidi answers, "what are your sizes?" Mom seems to be sizing her up too.

"I'm not sure. I've been in prison for the past twenty-four years," Mom says evenly. Heidi doesn't miss a beat.

"Oh, what were you in for?" she keeps smiling.

"I murdered two people; my husband and his cheating whore of a girlfriend," Mom declares evilly. Heidi keeps on smiling like the dedicated sales professional she seems to be. Instead of being intimidated, Heidi remains friendly and cool, coming around the counter with a tape measure.

"Raise your arms please," Heidi keeps going cheerfully. I notice she has a slender ankles plus long shapely legs that go on forever. "What's your name?" she asks Mom.

"Sienna Beverly," Mom replies. She raises her arms and looks somewhat amused when Heidi has to wrap the tape measure first around her chest line and then her bosom.

Mom's nipples become aroused by the contact and Heidi notices and giggles. Sienna rolls her eyes and I decide to look elsewhere for a while.

"You are a 44 FF, though anything over a DD varies from manufacturer to manufacturer," Heidi informs her. "Let's go see what we can find for you."

Heidi starts leading Mom around showing very cuts and styles and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize she's steering Sienna to some highly sexual designs while ignoring the plain and unflattering ones. I wander around, keeping out of their way and looking at the merchandise. Wow, this plus-size stuff is expensive.

"I have more items in the back if you are interested," Heidi informs Sienna.

"Sure thing," Sienna replies aggressively and the two head back behind the curtains with Heidi still doing her sales pitch along the way.

I'm still wondering how working women afford this stuff when I realize that I don't hear Mom and Heidi talking anymore.

I wait another minute and still nothing so fearing the worst I move to the curtain and look through. I hear some muffled moaning and I start to freak out. What the hell has Mom done? I move into the back storage area and track the sounds to an office. The door is halfway open, but I stop myself from charging in because of what I see.

Heidi is lying on a desk, her shirt torn open and her bra unclasped so that she can vigorously play with her own nipples that are slippery with what I assume is saliva. Heidi's skirt is pushed up around her waist and I see her panties lay in tatters on the ground. There seem to be two bras folded up and stuffed in her mouth to keep her screams to a minimum.

Mom kneeling between Heidi's thighs, her head in Heidi's crotch and with the way she's moving her neck and jaw, she's giving the salesgirl one hell of a workout. She has two fingers inside Heidi's twat as well, pumping furiously. Heidi has her legs propped up on Sienna's strong upper arms and, man oh man, are those legs trembling. I decide this is the moment for me to take a step back.

I'm debating leaving them to their privacy when Heidi lets out such a soul-curdling scream that even the lingerie stuffed in her mouth can't contain. When Heidi finishes screaming Mom pulls Heidi's skirt down so she can wipe her face with it before flipping Heidi over and spanking her ass once. Heidi moans something which causes Mom to chuckle darkly and flip Heidi over onto her back again.

Sienna pulls the bras from Heidi's mouth as she leans over the younger woman's sweat-glazed body.

"Happy, you little freak?" Mom taunts her. Heidi nods weakly. The worn out shopkeeper flails her arms around.

"Everything half off," she mumbles.

"Now get up and pull yourself together," Mom orders her. She even helps Heidi sit up but otherwise stands back and watches Heidi gather her clothes and senses with shaky hands. Her underwear is a total loss so Heidi straightens herself out a much as possible and returns with Sienna to the main floor. I've already opted to beat a stealthy exit ahead of them.

Mom comes out as if nothing has happened but Heidi looks blissfully dazed. Sienna comes around the counter and puts down multiple matching sets of bras and panties. Heidi goes to the register and starts ringing up the sales. Even half off it isn't cheap but I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

"Would you like to be on our mailing list?" Heidi beams innocently.

"Sure," I agree.

"If you'll just give me a bit of information I'll enter it into the computer and we'll let you know when our sales are," she says. I can't get over how cheerful this girl is. When we finally leave Mom turns to me and shakes her head.

"Leave that one alone Josh, she's a freak."

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"Suit yourself; you'll find out," Mom gloats. "Besides, you liked watching us do it so you are a bit of a freak too."

"Oh fuck," I moan.

"Don't worry about it," she teases. "It was no weirder than you grabbing my ass this morning."

"Ah ... sorry about that," I mumble.

"Josh, that's the first time in twenty years a man's grabbed my ass and I didn't want to kill them for it. Had it bothered me, I'd have broken your arm," she assures me.

Somehow that doesn't make me feel any better. I can't see how grabbing my Mom's ass could be a good thing.

"Now let's find a sex shop," Mom tells me with a slap on the back. Seeing the mixture of horror and confusion on my face she explains. "If I they won't let me have something as small as a plastic spoon, how in the hell am I going to get something as big as a dildo past bed check?"

"I think we are back to Too Much Information, Mom," I sigh. Sienna laughs and begins to regale me with all the different kinds she has dreamed about getting from the classic Steely Dan to a double dildo with independent rotating heads. To add to her amusement she talks to me in a loud voice as we walk down the crowded sidewalk.

(Evening)

Now, I'm by no means poor, but I try to live within a monthly budget so that at the end of each year my net worth goes up, not down. By the time I get Mom home from shopping for pants, shirts, socks, lingerie, household stuff, luggage and 'toys', plus stopping by two tattoo parlors (for consultations) I'm beat and am looking at penny pinching for the rest of the month.

We've stopped by a German Eatery on the way home and are sitting in the basement watching TV when the phone rings.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey Joshua, this is Heidi from Helena's. I was wondering if you wanted to do anything tonight." I have to admit I stare at the phone for five seconds.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask cautiously. Mom looks my way. I'm thinking of a polite way tell her 'no'.

"Oh we can talk about it when I come over," she responds gleefully -- gleeful about what I don't know.

"Wait," then the phone goes dead. "Huh?"

"What is it?" Mom inquires.

"That was Heidi. She thinks she's coming ..." and the doorbell rings. WTF; does this girl have teleportation? I take the stairs two at a time and head to the front door. Sure enough, there stands Heidi ... with an overnight bag.

"Hi!" she bubbles.

"Were you on the damn doorstep when you called?" I ask her.

"No," she proclaims cheerfully, "I was sitting in the cab. It occurred to me at the last moment a cute couple like you two might have company already."

The conservative, rational, straight-arrow side of me tells me to shut the door. Shut it, lock it and make sure the cops know she's not welcome around here. There is also this compassionate guy inside of me who doesn't want to think about what this girl's eyes are going to look like if I slam that door in her face.

"Come on in," I tell her as I step aside. She leans up and kisses me on the lips as she comes in.

"You do this often?" I question her; "coming over to the homes of people you just met."

"Yes," she smiles, "but I'm looking for a steady relationship." Oh hell no! "So where is your Mother?"

"So you being here with me and my Mother doesn't disturb you?" I question.

"No," she grins. "I like strong women and you're cute." I give up on trying making my point on incest to her. "So where do you want to do it and when is she going to join in?"

"How about I get you a glass of wine or a beer first?" I offer. Her face lights up.

"Wow! That would be great," she answers then pauses, "Wait, I'll do whatever you want. You don't have to drug me." I don't know where to being with how fucked up that is.

I take Heidi with me to the kitchen get her a beer and lead her down to the basement. Mom takes one look at Heidi, puts down her own beer and lets out a labored sigh. Her look she sends my way says 'told you so'.

"Get over here and strip," Sienna growls to Heidi.

Sienna stands up and strips down while Heidi drops her bag, scampers over to Mom and starts peeling out of her clothes too. My words scolding Mom to take it easy with Heidi are stillborn on my lips. It is bizarrely and disturbingly erotic as Mom lifts and kneads each of Heidi's breasts in turn before she reaches out and slaps Heidi across the face.

"On your hands and knees you cunt," snaps Mom. Heidi can't seem to get to the floor fast enough. Mom sits back down on the sofa and hikes one leg so that the heel is resting on Heidi's back. She then grabs a fistful of white hair and rapidly forces Heidi's face into her hairy muff.

"Get at it," Mom commands. "You know what to do."

Heidi is giving Mom an enthusiastic pussy-licking by the smile on Mom's lips and the way her breasts are starting to heave. I look up from the action to see Mom staring at me with a wicked grin.

"Heidi," Mom says while winking at me, "do you want Josh to fuck you?" Heidi bobs her head.

"Heidi, tell Josh that you want his cock; tell him you need it really bad," Mom taunts the girl. Heidi turns her head around and twists her shoulders so she can look into my eyes. I can see her lips and nose as slick with Mom's juices and there is a desperate desire in her eyes.

"Josh, please fuck me, I need it so much. Fuck me as long and hard as you want," she pleads and if she's acting she should be on Broadway.

I'm not an idiot mind you, so I go over to Heidi's bag and fish around for the box of condoms -- she has three - boxes. She also has some lube and body oil so I take those as well. I leave the handcuffs, leather belt, and restraints as a reminder that I'm not really that sexually adventurous. By the time I set up behind Heidi, Sienna rockets through her first orgasm.

Mom shifts so that her thick thighs and calves are pulled closer to her chest while Heidi keeps lavishing attention to her cunt and clit. I pour some lube right beneath Heidi's tailbone and work it down between her cheeks liberally. I briefly touch her anus which causes Heidi to moan then I cup her pussy and rub my palm along her lips getting slick with her fluids. Heidi responds by pushing against my hand.

I strip out of my clothes as quickly as possible and put on a condom before I move behind Heidi and rest my cock along her ass crack. He moans deepen and she begins to wiggle her ass around trying to get me into one of her two holes. I'm not ready for that yet. I put more oil on each of my hands, lean over her body and take her breasts in hand, kneading and massaging them. As I rest my body on Heidi's back I am only inches away from Mom's thick sweaty thighs. I resist the desire to reach out and lick one because that would just be wrong.

As it is I think we've really got Heidi going. Mom is being rough and I'm stroking her breasts, stomach and pubic area bringing out a gentle reaction. By the time I reach back with one hand to slip into her wet warmth she actually pulls back her head and moans 'Yes'. Mom slaps her on the top of her head in response, getting Heidi to get back to her snatch but Heidi continues wiggling her hips and trying to trap more of my cock inside her.

With Heidi's backstory I'm not expecting Heidi's vagina to be tight as a glove, but she is pleasantly snug enhanced with liquid velvet comfort that is greater than expected; she good without being sloppy. It is strange to be with a woman whose body seems so comfortable with sex, perhaps too comfortable because she's really getting into this with total strangers.

I have to keep a hand between her ass and my crotch to stop Heidi from rushing my play. I like taunting her with short quick thrusts and slow withdrawals. Only when I'm all the way in do start more rigorous action. I bite into her shoulder, twist a nipple and when I find her clit I start flicking it. Heidi immediately starts shuddering and within seconds she erupts, shrieking into Sienna's pussy which sets Sienna off.

"Keep at it," Mom pants while grinning wickedly. While I'm not normally cruel I'm starting to get a feel for Heidi and what she's all about. I alternate between her clit, nipples, and spanking her ass for two more minutes before Heidi's cascading orgasm causes her to collapse. Her last spasm causes me to fill the condom with my seed. As she slumps to the ground I remove my condom and tie it off.

When I get up to throw the condom away Mom sits up and puts on her shirt.

"Time for you to go," she spits at Heidi. She yanks up a handful of white hair until Heidi is on all fours. "Get your damn clothes you fucking loser." Heidi crawls over to her clothes, tears in her eyes and gathers them to her chest while Sienna gets her bag and hammers her with it.

"Oh fuck no!" I thunder as I rush toward Mom and Heidi; that is two too many insults. Mom gets in my way and I slam her back without even thinking about it. Suddenly Sienna and I are facing off, both panting with eyes narrowed and fists balled up. I'm naked and Mom's got a shirt on. Mom is looking for weakness and I'm looking for an excuse to beat her into the ground and I think she gets the message.

"Have it your way," Sienna concedes as she takes a step back and raises her hands. I back away and kneel by Heidi who is looking both afraid and confused. I heft her and her handful of stuff up, arms under the back of her knees and around her back. Heidi's eyes lock onto me as I pick her up, stand back up and head for the door.

"You are coming with me," I tell her softly before Heidi sighs and rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck. In a way I'm surprised Mom doesn't make a sudden attack as I leave. I wouldn't put it past her. It must be the force of adrenaline that allows me to take Heidi all the way to the top floor and my bedroom.

I lay her down gently and I see a certain level of expectation in her face.

"I'm going to bed. You can join me or go back downstairs and see what you can get," I explain which doesn't get an immediate reaction. I shrug and head to the bathroom where a start by brushing my teeth. Heidi comes in and mimics me while occasionally steeling glances my way.

When we get back to bedroom I climb under the covers on my side and she does the same on hers. I cut the lights and relax for a few moments before I feel and hear Heidi move closer to me. I look that way and see her on her side looking down at me. I take a deep breath and consider the fact that this girl is a 'freak' as Mom says.

I extend out my arm along the pillow line past her. Heidi smiles; slides up against me and rests her head on my chest. I swear I hear her purring like a content pussy cat.

"You okay?" I whisper.

"This is the best night I've had in a long time Joshua. Normally I end up on the street or on the floor or tied and bound somewhere. This is nice," she snuggles in.

I can hardly image what horrible fucking luck she's been having. Mom probably is right; Heidi willing runs into buzz saw relationships fulfilling some need I can't begin to fathom. I guess I have to satisfy myself with the belief that she wants some simple affection too. I lean in and kiss the top of her head. Heidi drapes a leg over mine and hugs me which is not a bad memory to fall asleep with.

(Early in the Morning)

The stirring in the bed rouses me and the sharp intake of breath brings me to full wakefulness. Mom has her arm around Heidi's head and hand in her hair as she presses Heidi's lips against her own. Heidi has twisted so she is facing Mom one arm trapped to her side and the other wrapped up with Sienna's as they reach down between their respective legs.

I stroke Heidi's hair, nuzzle her neck and nibble her ear. Her breath deepens and she moans with arousal which only increases as my hand roams over her arm and ribs to her closest breast. I pull back which seems to annoy her but all I do is get two of my fingers slick with saliva and put them back on the nipple where they belong.

She pushes her tush against my groin and my morning wood as I twist her nipple and pull it gently. As I do so my hand presses hard against one of Mom's breasts. For reasons I can't quite wrap my mind around I switch breasts, grabbing a handful of Mom's tit and rolling it over my fingers and palm. Mom lolls her head back and says "aaahhh".

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers