The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"I'm not afraid of you," he waves the gun slightly.

"Then you are an idiot," I state. "My name is Joshua Beverly and..."

"You are that guy who saved those Marines' lives in Afghanistan," his partner says as he lowers his friend's gun. "Carter, let this one go; he's rich, connected and he's a war hero. We cut Heidi lose and use what we have left."

"Fine Rob, but Beverly -- Heidi is a basket case and she'll come crawling back soon enough," Carter gloats vindictively. I motion Heidi to break free of Carter's grip. She then follows Rob back inside the apartment.

"Carter, you are quickly burning through what little tolerance I have of you," I grin back with my own predatory gleam. "Heidi is mine now so stay away or..."

"Or what," Carter leans in.

"You will be polishing your rectum with your own fist," I growl.

"Jump," he challenges.

"Fine, do you know that in the Marine Corp they prize marksmanship? Hell, my instructor insisted we kill consistently out to 300 yards if we wanted weekend leave," I smile. "I always got weekend leave. Of course, that is nothing but useless trivia to you, right?"

Somewhere in our eye contact he knew what I would do to defend Heidi -- my Heidi; mine. Suddenly, in his mind, I was the bigger dog in the fight and he blinked first. Heidi and Rob came back out, Heidi first, and she saw the exchange. With the faintest of smiles she shuffled to my side. I put an arm around her without another word and led her downstairs.

"Heidi, don't ever let me walk into a situation like that again," I caution her. "You are mine now, get it. I will take care of you and punish you when you mess up -- like you did right now. Did you want to kill that man for you?" Heidi shivered next to me, her nipples straining against the fabric torturously.

"Yes," she whispers.

"I decide who lives and dies and who pays what price for any harm done to you," I tell her. "I'm so angry right now I'm thinking of making you sleep in the closet tonight."

"Oh," she whimpers, "Please -- please don't do that."

We get outside, toss her dresses into the back with Michelle and resume our seats. Only when the engine roars to life do I start to shudder from the realization of what I've just done. I was just a Macho He-Man Bastard to someone -- cop with a gun pointed at me only makes it worse. I don't even know that person but the second I saw Heidi in is grasp something slipped lose inside of me.

Now as they headed out shopping, that facet of his personality faded below the surface once more, but just barely.

(After the Party)

The five of us leave the Velvet House just past one. Teela is buzzing happily along while Natalie, Heidi and Michelle are getting along far greater than I expected. Heidi is vivacious and Michelle is a surprising font of everything to do with art in the city.

"You are Mitchell Gray!" Teela gasps then giggles.

I know who Mitchell Gray is too. He's an avant-garde street artist/clothing designer and...he's apparently one hell of a cross-dresser. Natalie looks as floored as I am but Heidi is taking it in stride as if she already knew.

"I must apologize, Josh," Teela snickers drunkenly. "I kept thinking you were a dud but it turns out you know the coolest people."

"I," I stammer to Mitchell/Michelle when he looks my way, "you look good."

"That's fine Josh," he touches my arm, "I've been following street kids like Heidi for years -- using them for inspiration and as models. Sometimes I even dress like my friends and live their lives for a time."

"Now I'm doubly happy I didn't grapple you at the outset," I smile at Mitchell. "With a celebrity there is always the risk of the paparazzi and I have a stuffy image to uphold."

"I think most of us need taxis now," Mitchell declares with supreme gravitas. "Give me a moment with Heidi first. The two Heidis move down sidewalk for a few whispered words which end up with them both looking at me.

"We can share a ride," Natalie volunteers as the first taxi rolls up. Natalie pours Teela in before joining her; Mitchell gives me a quick peck on the cheek before jumping in as well.

As they drive off, Heidi glides over to me but there is no contact until I put an arm around her waist. A cool breeze through the skyscrapers causes me to take off my jacket and put it over Heidi's shoulder.

"One day you will tell me what Mitchell told you," I randomly prod her.

"Of course," Heidi now feels justified in snuggling tightly. Our trip home is done peacefully barring that one time Heidi attempts to initiate a blowjob while at a stoplight with a patrol car sits next to us. I am not doing time for that nor risking the legendary blowjob accident aka castration.

She loves to skip and skip she does straight into the house, misses a beat to take in the noises then takes the basement stairs two at a time on her way to see Mom. This leaves me to lug in two trash bags full of clothes and a third with dresses and accessories. Damn, why does such a slightly built woman (with big breasts) have so many clothes? That gets file away with how much a corset weighs.

By the time I've dumped her belongs at the floor at the foot of my bed and made it down stairs, Mom has slouched on the sofa with a naked Heidi between her legs. Sienna has her powerfully muscled leg rotated to the side with the heel on the cushion while her right is less extended with her heel on the floor.

Heidi is exhibiting her sex-deprived self's most vigorous components by having one hand going between rubbing each butt cheeks right above the thigh and the other kneading Sienna's right breast. I walk beside Heidi, leaning in and kiss Mom -- she goes for the lips but I give and take it on the cheek.

I settle back into a crouching position so I can rub my left hand over Heidi's spine, small of the back, ass cleft and pussy. She is so ready to go, her juices readily pool into my hand. I rub then lightly slap her clitty for good measure and she is soon whining with need. Sienna growls, howls and comes off the sofa in climax first which works out well for me.

I immediately yank Heidi back by her hair; now she is really whining.

"You were bad today Heidi," I chastise her. "Go upstairs, keep yourself soaking wet but don't' you dare cum."

"Not the closet," she begs and I see true fear there.

"You only get the closet if I get so pissed I can't look at you Heidi and we are nowhere near there," I console her. "After all, I can't fuck you if I can't find you, right?" Heidi nods with frightening vigor. I point to the stairs and she scampers off with her handful of clothes.

"Okay, what was that about?" Sienna says once she knows Heidi has hit the first floor.

I sit cross-legged and tell Mom everything that has happened today and she studies me intently as I speak. There is a long pause before Mom speaks. I can almost hear two decades of something bottled up inside of her awakening form its slumber.

"Do you remember when I said you looked like your Father?" she reminds me. I nod.

"It is more than just looking like, Joshua, you sound, smell and feel like him too -- but I don't think you would have understood that back in prison," Sienna struggles for the words. "Fuck it all -- your Father owned me. That's the best way to describe it."

"What?" I gulp.

"Your Father was that kind of man, Joshua -- your Grandfather too. Hell," Mom starts getting emotional, I don't even know if Natalie is your Sister or your Aunt. Is that clear enough of my status in your perfect Beverly family?" This was not what I was expecting to hear. I was thinking something more in line with 'don't threaten cops'. Now -- I have to let Natalie know because she's a damn doctor and both our DNA is on record -- shit.

"That's why I was treated like a fuck-slut -- like Heidi -- when I started out. One day I remembered my rage toward your Dad and I had to fight back; I had to dig in and fight for you two and you have no idea how hard that was, Joshua," Mom pants heavily. "I wanted to get on my knees between some Top-Bitches legs and go to town. I wanted to beg for their attention but I remembered."

Mom stops to take a deep swig of her beer.

"All it took was your Grandfather telling your Father what a beautiful woman Natalie would grow up to be and your Father laughed. I broke then and when your Dad used me to pursue his latest conquest, I struck," Mom related.

"I guess I scared the crap out of your Grandfather and Grandmother because they left you alone," she looks down at her lap. "When I began hearing about you two, I had real hope but I could never reach out and even then they did such a bang up job on the both of you. Even then, I felt safer reaching out to Natalie first...in case you were like your Father. I didn't want to come back to that."

I rise up between Mom's legs and hugged her tight. This time there is no resistance and she is hugging me back immediately.

"Don't' let me be like him Mom," I say softly. "I don't want to hurt Heidi and I don't want to hurt you too."

"On one condition," Mom pushes me back so we are nose to nose, eye to eye. "Fuck me from time to time because, oh God, I miss your father's touch so much." I cough.

"How about we take it slow Mom and see if I can -- do it with you?" I evade. She nods.

"Do me one favor before you go spank Heidi's kitty -- spank my butt twice -- once on each cheek," she looks with not a hint of pressure. She's waited so many years already. What is a day or two more now?

I nod and Mom rolls over so that her knees are on the floor. She is grabbing the back of the sofa in both hands, arching her back and looking behind herself at me. I take a deep breath and there is this something I feel as I view a woman -- that is what my Mom suddenly is -- a woman -- in this position.

I caress each cheek, feeling Mom's posterior muscle groups flex and relax expertly beneath my fingertips. When I discover the spot that feels right I give her a resounding smack that rocks her buttocks and thigh then quickly back-palm the other cheek before she can fully recover from the first impact.

"Is that what you wanted Mom?" I say into her ear as I lean over her.

"Yes," she nods. I sneak my hands under her massive breasts - visions of Heidi? -- and massage them to the nipples. I take those hyper-excited apexes of sensuality between my thumb and forefinger then pull them swiftly to the side, stretching them painfully and making Mom hiss in pain.

"That's for being such a good Mom to me and for sneakily inserting Heidi into my life," I whisper. Sienna relaxes and lets her body slump on the sofa.

"She'll make you a better man if you are up to the challenge," Mom grins with her eyes still shut from the painful nipple twist. "Take care of her." I take that pearl of wisdom upstairs with me.

I strip down and climb into my side of the bed. Heidi is curled up around her pillow, her head still while her eyes follow me around the room and onto the bed. I've been staring at the ceiling for five minutes when Heidi comes over on all fours straddling me with that impish smile on her face. I cup her face and draw her down for a kiss.

I notice she's snuck out of bed and put on black, shimmering thigh length hose and a black open-cup bra.

"As always," I smile. "You look lovely."

"Thank you," Heidi blushes. "Joshua you are always so kind and gentle with me...like no one else but..."

"But?" I wonder.

"To punish me for tonight you could hammer my little butthole; I need it so bad," Heidi pleads. "I know I shouldn't pester you -- I know it's wrong. Punish me!"

"You do understand the inherent conflict in punishing you by giving you what you crave, right?" I tease her.

"Oh," she seems disappointed but Heidi always proves to be irrepressible. "Can you punish me after you tear my ass up?"

"Fine," I groan dramatically, "How about I tear into your rectum, punish you and then fuck your ass again so we both are sure who the most important person in this relationship is?" Heidi's eyes get wide and she bites her lower lip.

"If you must," she demurs but I can see her pussy glistening with abundant fluids in anticipation of what's to come.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers