The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"Joshua, I think..." she started to say but I raised one hand for silence.

"If you have something to say to me when we are intimate, raise one finger and I will consider acknowledging you, Sienna," I instructed. "Also, when I am going to have sex with you, you are Sienna. When we are around the house or outside I'll call you Mom. So, if I sneak up on you somewhere private and call you Sienna, you will know what I want. Do you understand Sienna?"

Mom smiled and nodded.

"I really like your new clothes but we may try to get you some more casual clothes too," I winked. Heidi was a bit on the avant-garde side of fashion. "Now strip because I want to see your naked body reclining on your bed."

Mom studied me as we both stripped down. It was as if she was lifting twenty years of anger, fear, and worry off her face along with her cloths. Her body was still well-muscled with extra weight around the middle, buttocks and thighs, but she still jiggled in all the right ways in my eyes.

She crawled away from me as she centered herself on the comforter then reclined on her side and looked back my way expectantly. I really wasn't sure how to go about this. Treating her like I would Heidi felt wrong and I...I noted something; Mom pulled her arms underneath her breasts and rolled somewhat on them presenting a more vulnerable side.

"Stretch out," I ordered her as I came around the queen-sized bed to be at her side. Sienna laid on her back and hooked her hands into the bars of the headboards which gave me an 'ah-hah'. I turned my back on her and checked through her top drawer – I lucked out on the first try. I retrieved two pairs of black stockings, shut the drawer and turned back to Mom.

"You want," she stopped herself quickly and looked embarrassed and rather sexy. I started by tying her right wrist to the headboard and when I yanked it tight, she moaned. I straddled her chest, resting on her bountiful breasts and tied up her left wrist to match the right. Now she was spread out and vulnerable before me.

With all her physical strength symbolically taken away, the Sienna that had been my Mom when I was five and that woman they had dragged off to prison was revealed. I put a hand to the back of her head while I leaned my body forward allowing her lips to part and take in my cock. There was no hard ramming; I wanted to feel her tenderly caress my rod with her lips and tongue.

She gave off happy murmurings, getting off being lovingly used by a man she cared for. Finally she looked up at me expectantly. I backed off and playfully slapped her breasts.

"You like to be bound down, don't you Sienna?" I looked at Mom though it wasn't a question I wanted her to answer but a truth I wanted her body to confess to.

Her legs parted willingly as I moved to kneel between them. Her aroma wafted up as she languidly kicked her legs up and down clearly ready to be fucked, but I still felt I owed her – in a good way that showed love and compassion. I ran one hand along the inside of her right thigh and calf until I captured her ankle. Sienna was taken off-guard when I tied up the ankle with the third hose.

She became even more aroused as she tested the knots. Her breathing picked up a pace as I worried an earlobe then I leaned down and gave her lips some serious attention too. Before Sienna could get too into it, I went down to her throat and shoulder. My kisses coasted down her stomach and I flicked my tongue in her belly button earning me a sharp intake of breath.

Mom was whimpering after I tugged on her nipples with my fingertips. Before I could taste her snatch, I snaked my hand past and grabbed her other ankle. Sienna made fearful sniffing noises as her second ankle was tied up in the same place as her left wrist. This kind of helplessness was what the big, bad Sienna Beverly wanted.

I had Sienna folded over then, hips and ass raised off the mattress so I positioned myself by kneeling behind her and began licking her cunt, thighs, ass, and anus; they were so accessible with her in that position. My arms were wrapped around her, hugging her with my left hand on her breast, kneading it, and using my right hand to rub her pussy. Mom's head began whipping back and forth faster and faster as I tore into her ravenously.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Mom screamed out. This only made me dig in deeper with my tongue, flicking her asshole, pinching her now obvious clit and nibbling her labia with my teeth. I moved a hand to roll her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, never cruelly, but insistently demanding her attention.

I would have pushed farther but the whole situation was hard on Sienna. Her body was almost doubled over; her face and chest were flushed with blood and breathing was becoming very ragged and forced. I pushed myself up over her and took hold of her first ankle to release it. Sienna looked at my cum-spattered face and gave me a look of such happiness I almost broke down and thanked her.

I had to finish this though. She was my bitch now and she needed to know that without a doubt. The first leg plopped down and off to the side. I released the other leg, guiding it down and to the side. Sienna gently moved her arms, indicating she was expecting to be released.

"Now after that bit of foreplay I'm ready to fuck you," I met her gaze.

Sienna froze up for a second then positioned her hips and spread her thighs wide open while her eyes brimmed with tears. This was a big barrier to me – actual vaginal sex with my Mom, or so it had seemed until now when it felt like my natural right; how odd. I put my fists adjacent to her underarms and lowered my cock into her. Mom angled her hips up and captured my penis with hungry lips.

This wasn't fucking, it was love-making, slow and steady. I waited until she started crying then I increased the rhythm of my penetrations. Unfortunately, I was also getting tired and I need to figure a way to keep pounding her without collapsing. I slowed but only long enough to twist her onto her right side and push her leg, bent at the knee, up her body.

"God, I'm going to love fucking you Sienna," I grunted. "Are you going to love getting fucked by your Son?" Sienna looked at me with hooded eyes then nodded. I rewarded her by lunging my hips forward vigorously as I fucked her. Mom moaned loudly then began whimpering in an ever increasing volume. I ejaculated into my Mom's quivering body making her mine in one more fashion.

Feeling my seed pour into her, Sienna howled herself. Her massive breasts and thick stomach shook as this last orgasm took her. Her eyes were squeezed shut but were shedding copious tears. She trembled and sobbed for some time even after I crawled up and untied her arms. She lay there for some time while I sat on the side of the bed and regarded her.

Finally Sienna raised one finger. I acknowledged her desire to speak.

"What was all that about?" she panted.

"The more I have to be who I am meant to be, the more I appreciate what you gave up to be strong all those years ago holding off Dad and Granddad from getting their hooks into Natalie and I then denying your nature for all those years in prison – being ruthless and cruel when your true nature is anything but, the more I understand my obligation to you if I'm going to keep you around," I explained.

"I'm an obligation?" Sienna smiled.

"No Mom," I grumbled. "You've put forth so much effort with Heidi and me without us taking care of you and I'm not taking you for granted. Besides, I've wanted to nail you since I woke up with my hand on your ass." That revelation made her happy.

"You haven't fucked my ass yet," she offered. Our time schedule didn't allow that now.

"Actually I have something planned for that," I grinned. "I can't imagine Heidi missed a chance to buy a strap-on; Mom did you get one?"

"Yes; are you asking for something?" she teased wearily.

I rubbed my hand up her thigh until my fingers slid over her slippery fluids and into her pussy and my thumb pressed against her sphincter.

"You have been bad so I'm going to have Heidi, as my 1st girl, punish you with her new toy but once she's done I want you to surprise her and use your strap-on on her," I informed Mom. "She's been bad too."

"She'll love it," Sienna chuckled. "It also lets you do that 'lovey' stuff you want to do for her," she noted somewhat mockingly. I massaged her cunt a little more.

"Oh, really," I studied Mom. "Is that why the first one I had unprotected sex with was you?"

"You weren't being careless?" Sienna whispered.

"You are mine Sienna," was all I said on the subject. "We need to shower and make sure Heidi doesn't burn dinner." I got up and headed for the third story bathroom. Sienna grabbed a too-short robe and followed. I knew she wanted to press me for an answer about me coming in her but the affirmation of my status made her keep her tongue. The anticipation brought a fire to her gaze and a smile for me when she thought I wasn't looking.

(Dinner)

Natalie had called to let me know she was three minutes out and Mom, Heidi and I were putting the last of the food out on the table. I could tell Heidi found it almost strange that I helped out with domestic choirs. I did not deign to explain my motivations to her. As usual, Sienna appeared amused by Heidi's nervous energy and constant desire to gain comfort by rubbing briefly against me.

"I will not embarrass you," Heidi snuck up and whispered to me.

"The thought never entered my mind," I looked down at her sternly. After all, she'd already met Natalie just not here in her – Heidi's home. Her smile widened. The doorbell rang and Heidi skipped off to welcome our guests.

"Hey Natalie – Teela," Heidi loudly greeted our guests. My sister had pointedly not mentioned she brought her roommate. It didn't change anything though Mom shot a look my way. I could hear Heidi taking their jackets and putting them on hooks, then the three women walking down the hallway toward the dining room.

Natalie came in first and immediately stopped as she saw Mom. Sienna gave a slight intake of breath. Teela and Heidi looked around her from either side.

"Natalie, your seat is in its normal place," I ended the silence. "Teela, I wasn't expecting you, but please take the seat next to Natalie."

"Hi," Teela said to me then, "Hi Sienna Beverly, I'm Teela Urban, you daughter's closest friend." That was a bit aggressive of her but I knew that my Mom was more than capable to coming around the table and settling Teela's hash if she desired.

"Hello Natalie and Teela," Sienna nodded. "Natalie I...I'm not sure what to say."

"How about 'I'm sorry'?" Natalie snapped.

"No," I stated crossly. "I won't allow that. Natalie that is not going to happen. The fact is that you two do not know each other and nothing is going to change that."

"You won't allow?" Natalie mocked me. "You are my older brother, you are not..."

"Natalie, sit down," I commanded. There was nothing hypnotic or magical about it. There was a lot of history buried between us that was coming out now. Natalie sat down.

"What are you playing at Joshua?" Teela jumped in.

"Teela; Natalie, Heidi, Mom and I have some personal issues to work out tonight," I answered. "Natalie likes you and I don't mind you staying, so enjoy dinner but please understand this is a family matter."

"Heidi's family now," Teela questioned. Heidi shifted uncomfortably.

"Absolutely," I didn't miss a beat. "In fact, she is going to take her seat beside me and we are going to eat dinner before it gets cold and then, over some wine and beer, we are going to have a talk."

"You are very authoritative," Teela seemed somewhat surprised and appreciative. I'd been pretty socially passive in the past but I wasn't anymore. Teela and Heidi were seated and we began passing the dishes around. The meal lasted forty-five minutes before everyone but Teela took turns clearing the table and relaxing somewhat. Teela poured wine for herself, Natalie and Heidi while Mom and I chose beers.

"Natalie, since Mom has come back I've had to examine much of my life and how I've felt about myself, you and the people who raised us," I began. "I've spent years denying my impulses because I associated them with cruelty and pain. I saw our Father and Grandfather acting that way – using their control to hurt the people they dominated."

"Are you saying your Father and Grandfather were into S&M?" Teela sounded confused.

"You can't believe what Mother says," Natalie was turning hostile again. "After all, they are not around to defend themselves." I stood up and stepped away from the head of the table.

"Come here Natalie," I told her in a kind voice, opened my arms and beckoned her to me. Natalie's impulses warred with one another for a second then she stood up and hugged me.

"This is how I know," I said as I wrapped my left arm around her waist and petted the back of her head and neck. "They never hugged us – we always held on to each other."

"This is so insane," Natalie sobbed.

"I want you Natalie; I want you to be part of our family," I offered. "A family that makes sense and we all know what we are doing and where we belong."

"I don't know where that is," Natalie sniffed.

"At my side," I tipped her chin up so she could see the sincerity in my eyes. "You are my oldest friend," I continued. "You never pushed me to be anything but happy and I'm finally on the road to getting there but I know I can't be complete without you. Join me."

"I don't know what you are asking for Josh? You and me but then what about Heidi...and Sienna?" Natalie worried.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes but..." she got out.

"Are you afraid of me?" I interrupted. She was longer in answering this time.

"You are scaring me – but I'm not afraid of you," she stammered. "We've always been close and I don't want to lose that."

"I want more Natalie," I countered. "I am not hiding what I want from you. I am not ashamed and I don't think you should be kept ignorant. I want you to choose to be with me."

"Don't you think that's a bit freaky?" Teela was somewhat aghast. "You are asking to sleep with your sister, aren't you?"

"We might want to start with the fact that I," Sienna interjected, "her Mother, doesn't know if she's Joshua's brother our aunt, Teela," Sienna leaned over the table so that her massive, intricately inked breasts were begin squeezed over the top. Teela's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Tattoos held a fascination for Teela, I recalled.

"What?" Natalie began trembling so I hugged her tighter. "That's not..."

"I believe her," I soothed Natalie. "I never understood why I avoided taking anything from Granddad if it could be avoided. I had no way to resist going to the private schools he chose, but I never wanted his hooks in me because deep down I felt he was the one who took Mom away."

"But why did she kill Father and why didn't Grandfather and – mother try anything with us?" Natalie posed the question.

"I think that when I snapped and killed your Father, I scared the crap out of them," Sienna jumped back in to the conversation. "If I snapped – and they were pretty sure they had completely ground me down – what might happen with the two of you?"

"Joshua, why do you believe her?" Natalie looked to me.

"Things I remembered after I was around Mom a while: no one talked to her, they talked at her like she was some servant, or slave. She never dressed casually but had to dress up. I had no reference at the time but I always remembered Mom looking pretty and now I know no woman looks pretty all the time, it is just not natural."

"When she wasn't with us, she always looked sad, or so my memories from the age of five try and tell me," I furrowed my brow, "And Mom has never talked to me about her time with Dad and she's never pestered me about what I saw way back when."

"It wasn't until one day they hinted that you would be next, Natalie, did I finally break inside," Mom revealed to her. "A few days later when your Father took me out with his date for the evening, I acted and clearly not in a rational fashion. I shot them both and stood there until the Police came – the Beverly family had worn my resolve that far down – I didn't even try to run."

"Are you saying Joshua could become like that?" Natalie's close contact suggested that she couldn't conceive of me hurting her.

"No," Sienna smiled. "He's not the type and trust me, I've seen enough sick fucks in my time behind bars to know all their tricks."

"What do you want me to do, Joshua?" Natalie pleaded. Hell, I wanted her to become a doctor so she became a doctor. I didn't see it that way back then. I felt she was asking advice but she had been good in the sciences, she studied hard and she was empathic with people. Looking back, she had been directionless and I'd pointed her down a path she accepted eagerly.

"Foremost I want you to be happy," I said quietly then leaned in to speak into her ear. "I want you in my house Natalie, in my bed and comforting me in the way Heidi does," I whispered. "If you to surrender to me as much as you dare, and let me control your life and give you direction and strength, I will protect you, provide for you and make you feel complete."

She shivered when I told her what I wanted. I neglected to tell her about Mom because that might just break her and drive her away forever.

"I'm frightened Joshua," she told me in a soft, almost child-like voice. "You are really scaring the shit out of me. This is totally insane," then she hissed the word, "that's incest."

Looking at her looking at me I could tell she wasn't revolted with the taboo and the realization that she was falling for the idea of having sex with me was a huge shock to her.

"I've dreamed about you too," I whispered. "I can tell you've dreamed about me and, like me, you were terrified about the idea almost as much as excited by it."

"Wanting to do it and doing it are two separate things," Natalie cautioned me.

"Are you two okay?" Teela interjected. This time I thought Mom was about to come out of her chair and forcibly remove Natalie's friend but she resisted the impulse.

"We are fine Teela, thanks," Natalie smiled ever so slightly.

"Wanting is wanting and we should seek out the things we want in our lives. I am not giving up on us, Natalie," I nuzzled the top of her brow. "I am going to get what I want too."

Natalie took a step back and regarded me before dipping her head back down.

"We'll see about that," she gently challenged.

"Is someone going to tell me what is going on?" Teela was getting angry.

"Joshua wants me to move back home," Natalie responded as she took her seat beside Teela.

"What would that mean for us?" Teela asked Natalie.

"You have always been my closest female friend Teela but Joshua has always looked after me," Natalie worked the words out. "I have to decide what to do."

"Natalie, you will never find a man who will love you more or take better care of you," Heidi spoke softly, tentatively. "I've only known him two days, but he's never let a day past when he hasn't told me he loved me and I know he means it. He never hesitates to look after my needs and I know I can be a handful at times – even annoying.

Plenty of people will take from you, not giving a damn about what you want," Heidi bravely crept forward with her speech. "Joshua isn't like that. I get the feeling he isn't the kind of man who will let me down," she finished, her eyes flickering my way, hoping she hadn't made me angry.

"Heidi, what is your place in all of this?" Teela turned on Heidi. Heidi looked to me – I was a cipher – then she stood up. I caught Mom giving Heidi a supportive pat on the butt.

"I am Joshua's top Submissive, Teela," Heidi annunciated clearly. "I provide for some of Joshua's personal and sexual needs plus I keep Sienna happy and in line."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers