The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"What?" Teela gasped in friendly surprise – she liked Heidi, I could tell.

"What? Heidi are you sleeping with my mother too?" Natalie sounded less pleased.

"So, is she into any kinky stuff?" Teela was highly inquisitive.

"Asking will get you nowhere," Sienna smirked at Teela. "If you want to find out, you had better be prepared to pay the toll."

"Teela! You are hitting on my Mom – who has been in prison for twenty five years," Natalie exclaimed.

"What about Heidi?" Teela teased. "Any chance I can rent her?"

"Teela!" Natalie shouted again and added a fist to Teela's bicep for extra emphasis. I noted Heidi was standing confident and proud.

"No Teela, Heidi can play with an outsider if she has my specific permission and only if I detect interest on her part," I clarified. "First and foremost though, she's mine. Isn't that right Heidi?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Heidi piped up gleefully. "I am Joshua's and he is my – Joshua and he may very well punish me for my outburst." That was Heidi's way of telling me that the tension had gotten her horny and she wanted to get fucked and soon.

"Shouldn't a Dominant be more in charge – punish you right now?" Teela suggested to me.

"This is not a circus where we perform to give someone proof of our relationship, Teela," I was getting a little cross. I wanted to have sex soon as well. "If Heidi or Mom screws up, I'll deal with them in a manner I find appropriate. That is between me and them."

"Can they go out and live normal lives?" Natalie rejoined the conversation.

"Of course," I said. "I'm their Dom but they are not my slaves. Virtually all the decisions Heidi and Mom make in a given day are at their own initiative. I'm not some obsessive control freak. They belong to me but they are not property." Natalie studied me then gave a few tentative nods.

"On that note, Heidi gave me a gift this morning that helped me focus my thoughts. Not only did I finish the job for Shanghai, they are giving me a job in Manila worth about sixty thousand dollars commission – my biggest job to date."

"I give a tip of my drink and a bow to Heidi for bringing me even more good fortune," I raised my beer. "To Heidi." Mom and Teela raised their glasses. Natalie returned to my side to join the toast. "To Heidi," we chorused. Heidi didn't know what to make of the praise but she took a sip of wine and blushed a pale pink and gave a weak smile.

"Now I have a matter of discipline to deal with and that is a family matter," I stated, "so let's call a cab for our guests and the three of us will wait in the living room for it to arrive. Please clear up and wash the dishes," I directed that final sentence to Heidi and Mom.

I made the call and we waited with a deafening lack of small talk. Natalie kept stealing peeks at me and Teela watched us both – and drank more wine.

"Let me walk you out," I directed to Teela and Natalie when the cab came. I kissed Teela on the cheek and Natalie let me kiss her on the lips. When Natalie turned to follow Teela to the cab, I swatted her bottom. She turned to me a bit surprised but then gave an impish smile.

"That's what you get for making me wait," I mouthed to her. That's when she blushed.

I returned to the house and watched the two ladies finish putting the leftovers up and loading the dishwasher. Heidi was actually humming a tune but Mom was much tenser.

"How do you think it went?" Sienna, at the sink washing a bowl, asked me cautiously. Natalie and I were her kids that she had sacrificed so much for.

When I came up behind her, I put my hands on her hips and slowly wrapped her up across the stomach and held her tight.

"Heidi, get dressed for bed and meet us downstairs," I told my number one. Mom put her hands over mine as I rolled her stomach in my grip.

"I think she knows we want what is best for her so we'll be happy with whatever she decides," I related to Mom calmly. "She loves me and she'll come to love you and Heidi. We'll make her happiest in the long run." Mom needed a little more comforting, so I took each hand and forced them behind her back until she was holding my invigorated cock before I bit her right earlobe.

"Are you going to use me like a dirty whore," which was Mom's way of saying she needed more to be mollified. She even reached her hands off my cock and let them drift back to my buttocks which she squeezed and pulled toward her.

"No; I'm going to have Heidi use you and only when she's done am I going to ABUSE you like the true prison bitch you are – clear?" I demanded.

"Remember to save up enough energy so we can trick Heidi and tear her up," I whispered before we separated.

"Oh, her little mind is going to explode," Mom smiled over her shoulder, "I can't wait." At that moment she came bounding down the stairs and skidded to a stop at the bottom before scampering into the kitchen to see us.

"You are definitely going to sign for all my package deliveries," I coughed. Heidi had on a pale, thin white leotard that had the consistency of wet gauze more than anything. Heidi saw the look of unbridled lust in my eyes and smiled triumphantly.

"Too much?" she teased me. There was no way I was taking that.

"Turn around and bend over the counter, Tramp," I rumbled. "That attitude has got to go!"

Heidi's zipped over to the kitchen island, rested her head on her folded arms and stuck her beautiful backside out as a challenge. I was finally able to tear my eyes away from her upper body to take in the pale pink ballet slippers.

I searched around for something the right size, shape and rigidity and I had to go through two drawers to find it; a thick rubber spatula that tapered along the edges. I smacked my hand a few times to get a feeling for the impact.

"Alright you," I grumbled at Heidi as I came storming up to her. "You consider that the proper way to present yourself? Get that ass higher up."

"Wait! Wait," Heidi pleaded shrilly. Then she did something truly weird. She grabbed one of the barstools by the island, pushed it forward then placed her hand upon it. With yet another enchanting smile, she flipped forward over the barstool onto her hands and chest. Her back, ass and leg kept going higher and higher, her back bowing toward me and the legs pointing toward the ceiling light fixture. Finally she got to the point here she tilted her ass forward as her arms could take the weight ending up with only her straining palms taking all the mass of her body.

"Holy Crap," Sienna exhaled. "What are you; a circus monkey?"

"I don't know how this makes paddling you all that much easier but I certainly am enjoying the view," I smirked. Risking her balance, Heidi wiggled her butt tantalizingly. I stepped to her side, took hold of her right thigh with one hand and poised for my strike.

'Smack,' I paddled her firmly followed by an 'Ow!'; repeated a total of six times until Heidi's eyes were clenched shut and a tear trickled down both cheeks. Her tight ass was a bright pink as well. I helped her return to the floor and she looked rather pathetic and forlorn. On the twisted journey my life had rapidly taken I knew things with Heidi weren't always what they seemed.

I pulled her close as she looked up, teary-eyed and pouting. My arms wrapped around her and she snuggled into my chest, still looking up.

"Now that I've warmed you up, I'm ready to start paddling you on a regular basis," I pointed out. "I know you are trying hard to be my woman but I think you need encouragement from time to time."

Heidi forcefully struggled away from me and threw herself over a barstool.

"Oh, encourage me!" she squealed. "Encourage me."

"Ha," Mom laughed. "I'm going to go up and get dressed for bed. My show comes on in five minutes." Mom loved her police procedurals – with the added input of a convict's eye.

'Smack' Ow! 'Smack' "Ow!" Heidi sniffled then squealed when I hefted her up and put her over my shoulder, ass facing forward.

"Encourage me – my Ass," I scowled. I passed the distance from the kitchen to up two flights of stairs to my bed, paddling her butt lightly every few steps and whistling while I worked.

As I went from stripping down then putting on my night shorts, I noticed Heidi rolled from her side, where I had left her, to her stomach and crawled to get closer to me.

"Yes?" I responded to her curiosity.

"Do you want to have sex?" she seemed expectant.

"No," I answered, "We are going downstairs to the basement, hang around with Sienna and you are going to service me with hugs and kisses." Heidi studied me for a second then nodded.

"This is home," she declared innocently to the universe, then, "Are you sure you aren't bored with me?"

It was my turn to laugh and laugh loudly I did.

"Listen little lady, I love you but I want more from you than sex – I want your companionship, your warmth and your insight," I informed her. I stood up and helped a sore-assed Heidi off the bed and we went with each other's arm around the waist to the basement.

"Telling Sienna you feel the same way would be nice," Heidi suggested as we made the first floor.

"I'll think about it but I have to punish her first," I nodded. "She needs to know who is in charge."

"Oh," Heidi slowed me down as she perked up. "What are you going to do?"

"Actually, you are the one doing the punishing; I'm tying her down and you are going to have a go with your strap-on in her pussy and ass," I explained. "But don't warn her – it is a surprise."

"Cool," Heidi gave me a glowing smile, "she has a sensitive butthole and a sweet, sweet ass – big and very spank-worthy."

"Poor Heidi," I chuckled as we came down the floor to see Mom kicking back on the sofa, drinking one of those noxious health shakes that she had added to her schedule in order to keep the muscular physique she had begged, borrowed and stolen to eke out of the prison system's minimal provisions. She had on a grey sleeveless shirt and olive gym shorts; no footwear.

"Poor Heidi?" Sienna looked briefly our way.

"You get to be spanked by both of us," I answered Mom, "but Heidi can only be paddled by me."

"We can institute 'turnabout paddle time' hours once or twice a night," Mom offered. "When someone does something wrong, they get paddled. It would be a nice way to get Natalie involved."

"Good idea Mom," I nodded. "Heidi should have thought of it, so have a whack at her." I handed Heidi her paddle and she quick-stepped it over to Mom. Sienna sat up straight and pulled Heidi over her lap. A series of rhythmic blows followed, mostly soft ministrations barely causing Heidi discomfort but a few that truly resounded.

I took the opening to sit down on the far side of the sofa and seize the remote control so that when Sienna finished, she scooted down to me. As Sienna reclined her shoulder against my chest and her legs returned to sofa cushions, Heidi rode Sienna's body down until she was laying on top of the stronger woman. Then, like every other perfectly normal family, we watched TV and the evening news.

Or we would have watched the news except around 11:15 I heard Sienna's breathing became irregular. Heidi had her head resting between Sienna's breasts and was doing her best to keep her actions cloaked. When I rolled my head farther to the left until I caught sight of Heidi's left hand rummaging rapidly inside of Sienna's shorts.

I weighed my option; I could have put a halt to events and either watched the news or taken things upstairs; or I could do nothing and let them work out things themselves, or I could join in. I already had one arm around Mom so I let that slide down until I cupped her breast right above Heidi's head. The whole areola/nipple area was already spit-soaked – Heidi had been an active little vixen.

"How long has she been busy?" I whispered to Mom.

"About three minutes into the news," Sienna moaned. I was proud that Heidi had held out so long. She had one last surprise for me.

"I'm sorry Sienna, but can I spend a few minutes of quiet time with Joshua?" Heidi suddenly interrupted.

"I'll be upstairs in bed," Sienna reached back and stroked my cock. She also gave me a wink, letting me know she'd get her toy. She heaved her solid frame up, her powerful shoulders, triceps and thighs flexing in an easy rolling motion. Yeah, Mom wasn't a Barbie Doll but I saw her body as a lush playground for my desires. As if reading my mind, she gave me a very feminine glance before heading upstairs.

Heidi crawled up and took Mom's place in my arms. Her ear rested on my chest, her left arm was folded between us and her right caressed my ribs and stomach. For my part I pulled her hair away from her eyes then gently stroked her ear rim.

"I don't want to wake up," she whispered to me about fifteen minutes later.

"Why?" I quietly inquired.

"I'm going to wake up and I won't be here and you and Sienna won't be in my life," she sniffed.

"I can't describe how much that would hurt to wake up and realize you had only been a dream, Love," I said between kisses on her head. "I couldn't be anywhere as close to my Mom if you hadn't the courage to show up on my doorstep. As much as bringing Mom home – Heidi - that changed my life."

"Is the sex between us really that good?" she asked and I could tell she had a smile on her face as she did so.

"Heidi, I hadn't slept the whole night with any woman since Mom was sent away and that was when I was five," confessed.

"Normally I like my personal space – and now I look forward to waking up next to you every morning and I can't give you a single reason why except it feels right to me," I ruffled her hair gently.

"I'm glad you chose me," she sighed pleasantly.

"I was under the impression you chose me, but if you want to lie to me about this, I'll allow it," I teased.

"What could I do that would make you abandon me?" she asked cautiously. I gave it some thought.

"You could cruelly betray Sienna and/or Natalie; like they could lose me if they betray either one of you – you are all three equal in my heart and I won't put up with treachery," I said. "You would take a part of me with you if you left."

"You would let me leave if I wanted to go?" she whispered once more.

"I don't want to contemplate that and you know why," I breathed into her hair.

"You love me," she exhaled as much as to herself as me.

"Is that so hard for you to believe?" I answered.

"You have no idea, my Joshua," she sobbed softly.

"I was worthless until you found me. Mitchell tried to help, I know, but you were kind when you needed to be kind and demanding when I needed to be reined in," she related. I let us sit still for another two minutes then.

"Time for sex, Wench," I rustled Heidi's torso. "Sienna's big fat ass isn't going to fuck itself."

"Weeee," Heidi hopped off the sofa and raced for the stairs. 'Damn it' I grumbled, now I had to clean up down here before going to bed. I thought I had moved quickly but clearly not quick enough for my two ladies. As I headed for the third landing I began to hear grunting and slapping noises from my bedroom.

Sienna was on her back wearing a purpose-crafted blindfold, a gag with a black bridle, and padded handcuffs that were holding her arms behind her back, which looked a little awkward for her. Her main distraction was Heidi though; she had Sienna's legs up and pressed back in a 'V'. She had hold of each calf and was pressing forward, pushing her strap-on vibrator deeper into Sienna Beverly's ass.

Heidi was conducting the penetrations with a veteran's smoothness. She kept gyrating her hips and slowly and steadily into Siena's rectum. Mom began making louder and louder muffled groans while I stripped down and stepped up to the bedside closest to them. When Heidi gave me a wink, I lunged my mouth over her left-nipple and putting three fingers into Siena's labia and clitoris.

Mom jolted then she jolted again as I began a rapid, vibrant strumming of her clit. She gushed against my finger.

"Giddy-up cowgirl," Heidi gloated without malice. "Someone wants her kitty slapped again."

I had to give that a moment as I came up and removed her gag.

My body came onto the bed, pressing my crotch close to Sienna's face and directed my cock to her lips. She began doing her level best to suck my seed out of my scrotum without giving my penis the joy of ejaculation. I went back to strumming her pussy while Heidi began flexing her hips off the bed on her tippy-toes then slammed down hard into Sienna's ass.

Sienna screamed around my cock as a second orgasm hit her and it was all I could do to not shoot down her throat. The power and coordination of Heidi's movements was causing sweat to bead up on Heidi's body as well.

"Give Mom a break Heidi," I commanded. "Get cleaned up and come back to bed."

Heidi gently pulled out of Mom's anus then crawled up Mom's body and kissed her on the lips.

"You are so special and pretty to me," Heidi whispered to Sienna before dismounting gracefully from the bed and skipping off to the bathroom, her artificial dong swinging and bouncing about. I pulled Mom's blindfold off and unfastened her handcuffs.

"What is the plan Lover?" Mom was licking her lips so I told her. Her responding hug was nearly rib-breaking in its intensity and her approval was invigorating. When Heidi got back from cleaning herself and her equipment, Sienna had turned away from her and the door and headed to my side of the bed. Heidi hopped onto her knees on the bed and fumbled into me.

I wrestled her under the cover playfully while keeping her preoccupied.

"Roll onto your stomach," I demanded. Heidi smiled seductively, rolled onto her stomach and wiggled her butt expectantly. She was a little taken aback when it was Sienna who mounted her from the other side.

"Joshua?" Heidi questioned but I saw no fear.

"Someone's been bad and Joshua wants them punished," Mom said, "– apparently my slut wear was too slutty so now you need to be 'adjusted'."

"Oh! Adjusted," Heidi giggled. She spread her legs apart and allowed Mom to settle above her.

Assuming a one-armed position over Heidi, first doing a simple push-up so she could rub her body all over Heidi's smaller frame.

"Ooohhh," Heidi cooed, "that's nice."

"See how nice this is Whore," Sienna growled. She lowered herself down again, this time using her free hand to guide her artificial cock until it was firmly against Heidi's sphincter.

"I'm done working, Heidi," Sienna purred. "Push yourself up – impale your sweet ass on my vibrator. You know how big it is Sweetness; you picked it out for me getting wet all between the thighs knowing it was going to end up here."

Heidi scrunched up her strength, pressed her hips up and rotated her butt around to capture and keep the cock in place until she made one brief jerk and took the tip inside her.

I had to admire Mom's iron concentration and control as she held still for over a minute as Heidi worked the first few inches into her rectum.

"I'm coming for your Precious," Sienna huffed to Heidi. Together they rode their bodies down until Heidi was impacting the mattress and Sienna was smothering her.

"Ugh," Heidi exhaled as Sienna kept shifting her waist and wiggled the last of the cock in. Before pulling Sienna hand free, she moved her hand and a low harmonic buzzing began.

"Oh more," pleaded Heidi. "It hurts so much; give me more."

"Oh, I'm going to hammer you, ya Freak and here it comes," Sienna thrust Heidi's ass so hard into the mattress they both rebounded up.

Sienna had to figure out the rhythm of the bed but once she had, Heidi was in for a rough ride. She was panting, wailing and crying all the way too. Once they were both occupied by their mutual sexuality, I slipped off to the bathroom to get a condom which I put on and then lubed up for extra slickness for Sienna's ass. Before I was finished I heard Heidi orgasm proudly.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers