The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers

Poor Heidi's arms were flailing about and she kept begging for more in a shaky voice. This kept Mom occupied so that when I slipped on the bed behind her she barely registered me kneeing her legs aside, or so I thought.

"No one's snuck up on me in bed in twenty years my Son," Sienna grinned back at me. "Good try though."

"Oh be quiet and take your enema like an obedient submissive, Mom," I growled back, my surprise ruined. Jumping Mom in the shower was going to be a peach too, no doubt. I was still having my moment over her though when I lined my phallus and pried open her ass with it. I was none too gentle going in but I did my best to use the same method of entry she had used on Heidi.

The bonus came when Sienna pushed her his up from poor Heidi, she engulfed my entire cock in the process then we both drove down Heidi. For a second I was afraid we might have seriously hurt the girl. Sienna pushed up, lifting my mass as well as her own.

"Heidi, are you okay?" I asked. Her left hand tapped the pillow twice.

"More," whimpered our slender freak.

When Sienna propelled herself down I elected to change our tempo so that I was driving down when Sienna was pushing up. Sienna screamed out in a savage howl, her rectum tightening all around my penis. Her resulting collapse nearly crushed Heidi.

I took the intermission period to pull out of Mom, slip off and discard the condom, put another on and then fall to my left. Mom caught my move and rolled over to her right, holding a blissfully exhausted Heidi in her grasp and on her strap-on vibrator.

"Don't stop yet," Heidi moaned. "I can still barely feel my toes."

"I think I can take care of that Heidi," I promised. I scooted in, lifted her free leg and rammed my still fiercely stiff rod deep inside her vagina. Heidi's eyes had been slightly hooded but when I did that they sprang open and she gasped soundlessly.

"Roll over Sienna," I directed. Mom shifted on top of me and now we had ourselves a Heidi sandwich.

Sienna and I began pistoning in and out of Heidi's holes. Mom slapped Heidi's thighs and ass-cheeks while I slapped her breasts and twisted her nipples. Heidi didn't last a minute. We barely gave her a break before going at her again. Her cheeks and tits were bright red when I ejaculated into the condom deep inside her womb. The heat of my seed finally shattered Heidi's stamina and she passed out.

"Oh, poor baby," Sienna soothed a sleeping Heidi. "Joshua, I'll go clean up. Do you want me to sleep in my room tonight? I'll understand."

"Heidi will want to be able to touch you when she wakes," I whispered, "and I'll want you close by too Mom." Sienna padded away allowing me to shift the covers gently over Heidi, who was still on my chest, and me.

I had just disposed of my second condom and was awake for Mom's return when she settled in silently beside us and after a while rolled onto her right side and lay an arm over Heidi's waist before she too drifted off. I lay awake a little longer, thinking over some of the things Heidi had confided and the huge holes she had left for me to try and fill in.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,302 Followers