The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers

Otherwise Sienna could do what she wanted as long as she was unaware of what I had in store for her when Demona left. I was looking over the preliminary specifications of the Manila job and making notations when Demona stopped by my office.

"Hey Josh," she greeted me again. "I just want you to know that we -- the gang -- wanted to feel out Sienna before things got worse and I think things are going to be okay."

"Thanks Demona," I responded. "I don't want Mom going back to prison -- that is my major concern. I will not be fucked with on this matter."

"Yeah," she smirked, "we got that idea last visit."

"Did the shit I put you and the others through really have an effect?" I had to ask.

"Joshua, family is something we understand and when tempers cooled down we knew that you were acting like a son, not some macho asshole," Demona said. I figured that all-female gangs had to be twice as hard because the general attitude gangs had toward women. The suggestion was that Sienna had validated my actions as my Mom and I could live with that.

"Can I call you a taxi?" I asked Demona as I stood up.

"Sure," she let me usher her out as I made a quick call. She looked awkward as we stepped outside. Apparently she felt I was going to dump her in the stoop.

"Don't sweat it," I chuckled. "Cabs rarely take more than two minutes in this neighborhood."

"Up by Washington Heights it's more like twenty," she smiled once more. "One day maybe I'll make it big and move to a place with a view of Central Park."

"Get together a game plan and plot your moves Demona," I stated. "Work at it and talk to Mom from time to time if you need to. She's pretty savvy."

Demona was still studying my face, trying to determine if I was leading her on, when the taxi arrived and took her away.

"Hey Mom," I called out as I came back inside. Mom showed up, wearing what she had on earlier -- a beige camisole, white bra, blue jeans that highlighted her thighs and ass and was shoeless.

"Someone wants to get fucked," I said softly.

"What was that?" Mom smiled my way with a combination of curiosity and sensuality.

"I have a real hunger to make you mine," I said louder. Sienna smiled in response, leaned her back against a side of the hall and let her legs slide a quarter of the way down.

"I want to make you happy Joshua," she said in a disarmingly honest voice. I walked up to her only slowing down for her to spread her legs to let me sidle in between them. My hands went from her hips to her wrists then dragged her arms over her head.

"Oh, I'm going to make sure you make me happy Sienna," I snarled with my own brand of sexual hunger.

Sienna became totally passive, letting me pull her camisole up, covering her head, and kissing her stomach first before letting my hands roll over her flesh. She growled and shook her head. I wasn't totally sure but I sensed Mom wanted to vocalize but my command stopped her. She had already closed her eyes and was grinding away at her lower lip.

Yes, Sienna was taken -- blind and mute and physically neutralized. Her well-stressed heart was taking an extra beat and her nostrils were flaring to feed air to her growing arousal.

"Hold on tight," I ordered before digging my fingernails into her ass cheeks and hefted her up high enough so that she could wrap her muscular thighs and calves around me.

I certainly didn't run up stairs -- Mom's heavy -- but I took it fast as she showed excellent body control by not toppling us over. When we got to the second floor landing, I steadily kissed her and forced her tongue back in her mouth, totally subjugated to my will. I pushed her bedroom door open. I kissed her left ear and she reciprocated.

I sat her on the bed's edge and went back to tasting her lips and tickling her tongue as I took in the flavor of her. Man, I wanted to fuck her but I wanted to clear things up with her and Natalie more. The stronger will in this relationship was me.

"Sienna, strip down -- keep your eyes shut," I commanded. She heard my belt buckle hit the ground and my shoes get kicked off next to the door.

"On all fours," I directed. I went to her drawers and found some bindings and a sleeping mask. Sienna moaned as I came up behind her and let my hands caress her thighs, buttock and finally wiggle two fingers into her cunt. She tried to push down on my hand but I told her 'No'.

"I'm going to make you ride me but first I'm going to tie you up, my slut," I snarled. "You are going to be fucked."

Sienna bolted forward at me words and her smile was beaming. She was a bit confused when I took her left wrist, secured it then tied it to the canopy post. I want around her, rubbing my naked body, cock and all, against her flanks, lower back, ass then flank again. After I secured her right arm, I settled beneath her. Sienna shifted forward and down, straining against bound arms.

"No," I stopped her from pushing her body backward hoping to catch my penis inside her velvet folds. Sienna whimpered so I pushed my hips up against her until her vaginal juices coated my cockhead. This time, though she trembled, she kept her place and let me play with her cunt as I slapped her breasts and chewed on her tough nipples.

I got that rhythm going and she began to sway back and forth in her own private ecstasy when I suddenly pulled away and scooted off the bed. For a second, Sienna anticipated my return but then she heard me start getting dressed. Her discipline held but she was clearly in emotional distress.

"When you figure out why you are being punished, call me and if you are right I'll let you go. If you are wrong, I'll release you but ignore you for a day," I informed her.

It was more than the lack of sex between us that influenced Sienna. Her position was awkward. Her body would rest on her strained shoulders unless she pushed up with her hips but she could only do that for so long. She could have cried out in pain and be sure I would help her. She was my Mom and my woman after all -- I wasn't a sadist or a bully.

Pain had its place but it had to be matched evenly with an emotion. I had left Mom in discomfort and denied arousal but she had the key to her own freedom. Around three, I took a break from work and took Mom a glass of crushed ice. Not a word was exchanged but I did make sure her wrist binds weren't cutting off her circulation. She didn't have the answer and I had more work to do.

Natalie came in before five and appeared at my office door. She wasn't sure what to do.

"Hey Sis," I stood up, opening my arms. My Sister smiled and flowed into my arms. She hesitated with the kiss but I pulled her close and we French Kissed for fifteen seconds -- enough to put forth some real fire.

"We are not cheating on Heidi, are we?" Natalie whispered like some conspirator.

"No," I chuckled. "That's not how it works. You and Sienna communicate with Heidi and she'll find a way to sneak the information up on me. All of you are equal in my eyes -- you are all my ladies."

"Okay," Natalie snuggled into me. It wasn't a 'take me upstairs and fuck me' hug but a 'shelter me from an ugly world' gesture.

"Natalie, don't compare yourself to Heidi -- you two are very different and I don't want you to be anyone but my Sister who I've always wanted to keep safe and love," I explained.

"Are you really going to make me wear lingerie around the house?" she questioned.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I stated firmly. "You looked hot this morning, so get used to being the object of my lusty desires." Natalie's mouth opened in protest then closed with a smile.

"Can I wear lingerie of my choice?" she said more compliantly.

"As long as Heidi approves of it, you should do fine," I allowed. "Oh, Sunday you are getting a tattoo along with the rest of the girls -- the Beverly Coat of Arms on the back of your neck."

"I...," she started out the she lowered her head, "if that is what you want." Good girl. "Joshua, I did what you wanted with Heidi at the hospital this morning before I took her into work and I got some feedback."

"She's illegal drug and disease free, she is taking un-prescribed antidepressants, her teeth need to be cleaned but she appears cavity-free. I'd like to give her some booster shots since there is no record of her having seen an actual physician since she was five," Natalie related.

"Oh, her real name is Heidi Brodsky but her married name is Carlson...and that's the problem," Natalie frowned.

"There is a Missing Person's notice for her in Northern New Mexico as well as an Order to Appear concerning her and another Missing Person named Bonny Carlson," worried Natalie.

"Don't try to hide anything," I stroked Natalie's cheek, "and we'll get a good lawyer to help fight extradition to New Mexico. Let them come to us if they want at her."

"We are going to get in a fight?" Natalie shivered.

"Without a doubt," I said with steely resolve. "They wanted to crush that light in her eyes and leave her a terrified, empty shell. I'll kill them if they give me the opportunity."

"I'm sure Mom will support you and I will too," Natalie tried to answer my resolve.

I liked that.

"Natalie, go up to Mom's -- My old -- room and say Hi! Take a dish of ice to rub on her nipples if you feel like. She started that little rebellion this morning so she's getting the chance to think about things," I sighed over Heidi's dilemma then grinned slightly.

"I -- I -- ummm okay," Natalie seemed shocked.

"If you like, you can suck or blow hot air on her nipples to further confuse her," I added.

"Do I have..." she started then met my gaze. "Yes Joshua," she bowed and headed out. Then I heard the ice machine going off. I noticed that she had taken off her heels before heading up so that Mom would get a real surprise.

(Gathering Home)

Heidi blazed down the hallway when I finished opening the door after picking her up. I caught sight of her rushing down the stairs. I made one more pass at the computer to see if anything important and/or business related had assailed my mail box. I lucked out but then I was gifted with the sounds of Natalie and Heidi running up stairs (Natalie was still in her stocking feet).

I was sure I'd be dealing with that soon, so I grabbed two beers and headed downstairs to see Mom. I gave her a lager, we knocked glasses then I sat down to take a swig.

"God that girl is crazy about you Son," Mom murmured after her own long pull on her beer.

"Which one and are your shoulders better?" I responded.

"Heidi, but Natalie is getting there. She really had me going this afternoon," Mom confided. "Right at the end, when she'd used up all her ice," Mom shivered, "we talked. That's when the answer...came to me." I had to weigh that statement. Sure, I could pounce on Natalie for giving the answer to why I was punishing Mom, or on Mom for talking...but Mom had learned her lesson.

Her daughter had trusted her too, and that counted a lot considering Natalie's long anger with our Mother. Mom wouldn't say anything more about it and she appreciated the risk Natalie had taken. In the end, harmony was the key. Natalie had bent a punishment to prove herself to one of my other women. Without trust we had nothing.

"She shoved two pieces of ice up my cunt," Mom rubbed below her drawstring on her shorts.

"There are still two decades of unresolved issues going on there," I sighed.

"I'll take what progress I can get," Mom looked my way. We saluted to small victories and hoisted away on our beers.

Natalie and Heidi came down stairs while we were still savoring the taste of our beers on our tongues. Natalie was dressed -- in a spider web bustier with small pink bows concealing the nipples. The thin, sheer panties tied at the sides had a slightly larger pink bow not doing much but drawing my eyes down to it. Worse of all, this was solely a distraction.

Heidi came down seconds after Natalie.

"Heidi," I coughed and shifted obviously, "you have to wear clothes around the house. It is a rule."

"I have on this choker," she touched her finger to a black choker with a cameo that graced her throat, "and sox," she motioned down to her white ankle sox with frills at the top.

"Do you wish me to change?" she added with a tinge of sadness. Natalie avoided eye contact but did slip around me and stretched out on the sofa.

"Come here you!" I snapped to Heidi. She jumped slightly then flew to my side. Before I could say anything she was starting to curl into my lap.

Her ear was on my sternum and her hands were drawn tightly to her chest.

"No you don't," I rumbled -- she stopped moving abruptly. "Straddle my lap right now." Heidi hopped to it and we were quickly face to face with my hands on her hips keeping her tight. "Don't you dare move."

I started kissing her on the corners of her mouth. As instructed, Heidi didn't move allowing me to kiss the tip of her nose, each eyelid and her temple and right ear.

"Now I want you curled up in my lap," I growled like some starved predator. Heidi resumed her position with the addition of tucking her knees up under her chin.

My arms wrapped around her and I maneuvered her ear to my lips.

"Mine, damn it," I whispered to her. Heidi sniffed then wiggled her butt happily. I decided to make her even happier. She was the least jealous woman I'd ever met too. I rocked us forward and stood. Mama scooted forward so I could sit on the top half of the sofa while Natalie rose to a half-reclining position.

I had this 'Conan' moment when Natalie laid her head down on my thigh, between Heidi's legs. Sienna pushed back until she could rest her underarms over my knees and her head against Heidi's thigh. My white-haired lover looked into my eyes, I nodded my permission to move about and we kissed as I spread my legs enough for her butt to rest on the sofa.

Heidi's right hand reached down as her backhand gently caressed Natalie's cheek. Natalie responded by touching her wrist with her own right forefinger. Heidi's left hand rested on Mom's head and flexed her fingers through Sienna's hair.

"I love my family Joshua," Heidi sighed with contentment. "I love my Mom, Sienna -- you are so strong you make me feel safe."

Mom remained silent but she did run her fingers through the fingers Heidi had on her hair.

"I love having a smart and sassy sister like you Natalie," she murmured. "I thought I'd feel stupid around you but you make me feel needed."

"You aren't stupid Heidi," Natalie kissed Heidi's palm. "Joshua would only have taken you in if you were as smart as the other women in his life."

"You are the best big brother I could ever hope for Joshua," Heidi finished and I marveled on how cleverly she woven a sense of comfort for herself and a stronger bond for all of us -- Mother, Sisters and Brother. She kissed the bottom of my chin and cuddled up for some quality family time.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers
12