The Mother-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about seven o'clock the next morning when I entered the kitchen, said my "good mornings", and sat down to get my coffee. As usual John sat at the end of the table behind his newspaper. Marie gave me a coy smile and stood between John and I as she poured my coffee; she was wearing her usual housecoat over her thin cotton gown.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked as she slowly filled my cup.

I answered in the affirmative and carefully moved my hand under her gown and between her knees. She turned around to block her husband's view and asked him questions about his plans for the day; in his typical fashion he continued to read the paper and grunt in response to her questions. I moved my hand higher and felt her soft, fleshy vulva covered with pubic hair obviously matted from the copious amounts of liquids that flowed from her well as John had pounded her from behind the previous evening.

She opened her legs slightly and my center two fingers slipped into her slick tunnel up to my knuckles; she looked over her shoulder at me when she heard the squishy sound of my fingers moving in the creamy liquid.

After several minutes she squeezed my hand between her legs to signal me she was about to move away. I carefully moved my hand from the warmth of her cunt then rested my elbow on the table with my hand close to my nose as I sipped my coffee. Marie brought me a stack of pancakes then sat across the table from me; again her toes played with my cods as I enjoyed the aroma on my hand and the taste of her, uh...pancakes.

Marlene came into the kitchen a short time later wearing one of my skimpy, thin tee shirts just as her Dad was getting ready to leave; the tee shirt was thin enough to show off her hard nipples underneath and short enough to just barely cover her sweet ass.

"Did you have a good night Daddy?" she asked smiling as she hugged him then winked at her mother.

It was obvious that he did not want to talk to his daughter about getting laid or the fucking she had gotten which had started the sequence of events; he could not even look at her in the skimpy tee shirt. Daddies are like that I guess.

Once John was gone Marie, as usual, shed her robe over the back of her chair for the comfort of her light, flowered, cotton gown. Marlene filled her coffee mug and joined us at the table by straddling her mother's lap.

"So Mother who got the action started last night, you or Daddy?

With a firm smack on her daughter's ass, "When I first heard you guys I decided your Daddy had better get ready or I was going to come in and join you. I asked him if we were going to let our daughter out do us."

Marlene told her, "I got up to watch you. It looked like you were into giving him an awesome blow job."

Marie smacked her daughters ass again, "You have got to stop watching us and stop being vulgar; so I like giving oral sex."

Marlene giggled then looked at me, "I told you I learned my "oral talents" from my mother."

I nodded in agreement as Marlene moved off of her mother's lap and around the table to my lap. I could feel the heat of her cunt through my pajamas as she wiggled her ass teasing me.

"What about you stud did you want to go in and help Daddy put a smile on Mother's face?"

We all laughed even as Marie scolded us for being so terrible.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful save for some patting and touching. I spent the day disking the citrus grove near the house and the girls' canned beans. We did have some fun in the shower when John went to close a couple of the stores; nothing serious just good clean fun.

It turned out that was our last weekend all together. A month later John had a stroke and needed around the clock bed care once he got out of the hospital; Marlene took a sabbatical from the university and moved back home to help with the store businesses.

I traveled back and forth on weekends to help but about six weeks later Marlene informed me, with tears in her eyes, she had gotten together with her old, high school boyfriend, Mike, and they wanted to get married and have children. The Church annulled our marriage and the civil divorce was final a few months later. There's no need to go any further than that.

On a sunny Saturday morning about three months after our divorce I was sitting out on the patio in my boxers reading the paper when I heard a car pull into the drive way. I looked out the front window to see if it was someone that I would need to put on more clothes for.

I immediately recognized the car and knew there was no need for me to dress further. It was Marie, my ex-mother-in-law, at least in the eyes of the Church. Don't be concerned that I don't always put the "ex" in front of mother-in-law, or wife for that matter.

"Good morning Beautiful! This is a wonderful surprise." I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"I wasn't sure if you would want to see me."

"Marie you know better than that; you will always be in my heart. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you and Marlene too for that matter." Then I added a bit of naughtiness, "Sometimes I have to take a cold shower just thinking about you."

Marie giggled then gave me one of her most delicious kisses; her body melted against me. I also took note that her skirt was much shorter than usual and her blouse opened a bit lower showing the swells of her breasts; Marlene had certainly been a good influence on her mother.

I decided to go ahead and ask, "Would you like for me fix you a bite to eat or just take you to bed?"

"She smiled a sultry smile, "Take me to bed but, I have tinkle first."

I lead her into the master bath and as she stood in front of the toilet I lifted her skirt to her waist then slipped my hands into the waist band of her new French cut bikini panties; that was the first time I had seen her wearing anything but full cut, granny panties and she looked delicious in them.

I lowered the nylon and lace fabric down her long shapely legs all the way to her feet. She supported herself with her hands on my shoulders as she lifted each foot out of the silky material. I stood up and held her panties to my nose to enjoy the aroma absorbed during her morning drive.

As usual she sat down, unrolled the needed tissue, and assumed her perfect posture with her hands folded in her lap. I bent over and kissed her sweet lips as the whizzing sound of urine began splashing into the water below. Leaving the tissue in her lap she reached into the fly of my boxers and pulled my swelling cock into the open. She studied it lovingly then leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

A few minutes after the splashing in the bowl stopped Marie sat up straight, leaned to the side, and dabbed the tissue beneath her bottom then flushed the toilet. She left my completely engorged cock protruding from my fly and washed her hands.

I adjusted the pillows on the bed so I could prop up to again watch the show of my mother-in-law undressing. With her shorter skirt I was immediately treated to the sight of her beautiful cunt as she slipped off her heels and lifted a foot to the edge of the bed to roll one of her stockings down her long, shapely leg; her eyes locked on mine as I watched every movement from unfastening the clasp of her garter belt to slowly moving the stocking down her leg. She repeated the process with the other leg noting my still engorged cock.

She moved her bare foot over the length of my cock several times before beginning to unbutton her blouse. She hung up her blouse then stepped out of her skirt and hung it up. She smiled a coy smile as she reached back to unfasten her bra and toss it to me; I rubbed the silky fabric over my cock as she unfastened her garter belt.

Marie stood beside the bed several minutes to allow me to admire her gorgeous body then she crawled onto the bed. I removed my boxers as my mother-in-law stretched out on her stomach giving me a complete view of her back from head to toe.

I was in no hurry and wanted to enjoy Marie's body completely. I moved to the foot of the bed, lifted her lower legs, and began to kiss her feet; she purred like a kitten as I kissed each foot then took each toe into my mouth. Her body shivered as I swirled my tongue around each toe. She opened her legs for me to lay between them and view her cunt as I kissed the backs of her thighs. I moved higher to the firm, round cheeks of her sweet ass showering every inch with kisses.

I spread her cheeks with my hands to get a good look at all the secret places I had enjoyed in the past with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock; I inhaled her scent and saw droplets of a glistening liquid along the edges of her exposed labia. I moved close enough for the tip of my nose to lightly touch the petals of her tightly puckered rear orifice and then move lower to her puffy vulva. Marie lifted her hips slightly and my tongue began to lap deep into her wet slit.

"I want to feel you in my bottom." Marie whispered.

I moved slowly up her back kissing every inch along her spine when I reached her shoulders I could feel the tip of my cock brushing against the soft pubic hair; Marie pushed back against my cock trying to align it with one of her holes. I quickly reached in the bedside night stand for lubricant.

"Let me do that." Marie said.

She took the tube and rubbed the slick lube over the head of my cock and down my shaft then put a dab on my finger.

"You take care of my bottom." She said rolling back onto her stomach and opening her legs.

I just had to have another taste of her sweet ass so before using the dab of lube on my fingers; I let my tongue dance around the wishing well. Marie giggled and wiggled her hips at my playfulness. I rubbed the lube on my finger around her tight orifice and into opening up to my first finger joint then admired my work.

I put a pillow under Marie's hips then took my cock in hand and guided it to the center; Marie relaxed and the head of my cock slipped into her tight, hot hole. She let out a soft moan as I impaled her completely with my cock. She opened her legs further to allow me to use the entire length of my shaft; I felt my cod sack come to rest against the thick nest of hair.

"Oh yes, that's the way I want to feel you."

I felt her fingers join my cods in the thick hair and began to move in a circular motion. I used the entire length of my cock to move in and out of the tight tunnel made slick by the lubricant. As Marie's fingers picked up their pace I tried to match their rhythm to the point I was slamming into her rather than just smooth stroking in and out.

It didn't take long before Marie's moans became grunts and grasps for breath. Her hips came off the pillow as she bucked wildly against my thrusts. I tried hard to not drop my load but I was quickly losing control. The harder I fucked her sweet ass the faster her fingers worked over the long sheath protecting her clit.

My toes curled and my cods experienced some type of explosive event that blew spurt after spurt of steamy hot liquid down my shaft and out the much too small spout in the head of my cock. I think my mother-in-law and I both cried out some unidentified sound.

Neither of us moved for several minutes then I felt Marie milking my cock with the muscles of her ass. We rolled onto our side without disconnecting the tether between us. Within a few minutes Marie and I were snuggle up and sound asleep.

It was almost noon before we stirred from our sleep. We ate lunch and talked about what had been happening since we last saw each other. She asked about who I was "seeing" to really find out about who I was fucking.

I asked, "You mean who am I screwing?" She smiled and nodded. So I continued, "A few of our old friends have invited me over and I have met a few new ones but nothing like when Marlene and I were married."

I asked, "What about you, it has been more than six months since we enjoyed some good loving? Have you had any new lovers?"

She hesitated with a smile trying to decide what to tell me.

"Just one." Again hesitating to decide how much to tell me.

"How did you meet him?"

I knew she would tell me the truth if I asked her directly.

"He's from Alaska and each year he comes to Florida to get away from the cold weather; he hires out as a carpenter and several times over the years he has done work for us. I hired him to build more shelves in the basement for my canned goods."

"He's a tall bearded man with long graying hair braided into a pony tail; I was always fascinated by him; I have never been close to someone like him. I had never kissed a man with facial hair; let alone have one go down on me."

"I took some iced tea to him and sat talking to him while he worked; I noticed that the sides of his bib overalls were unbuttoned and he didn't have on any underwear. I couldn't get him off of my mind; I made a comment about living in the Alaska wilderness without a woman for so long."

"I was standing close beside him and he took my hand and slid it into the open side of his overalls; my hand quickly found that all his tools were not stored in his tool box." She blushed then chuckled at her humor. "He called it his pry bar and it moved in my hand and began to swell; I told him I really wanted to see it so he unfastened the bib of his overalls and let it fall."

She paused unable to give me full details; I decided to help her.

"Did you demonstrate your oral talents for him?"

"Yes, just for a few minutes then he lifted me onto the bench he had built and tore my panties off; he demonstrated his oral talents before using his pry bar on me." She again chuckled at her humor.

"Did you enjoy him taking you that way?"

"Yes, it was rather fast and furious the first time. The second day he took his time; we had to be quiet so John and his nurse couldn't hear us upstairs. The third day I turned up the TV before going down stairs. I paid him for his work then we had a final tryst before he left." She hesitated then chuckled, "I love the bench he built for me; the feel of the bare wood against my body."

"Do you think I should come up sometime and try out your new bench with you?"

She laughed, gave me a kiss, and then told me, "I tried Marlene's technique of pulling up my panties and letting the "results" dry while I wore them. My panties were soaked but I managed to stand it until I took my evening bath. I didn't care for it as much as Marlene does or rather did."

"I had a rash on my neck and chest from his beard for several days but I told everyone it was from mowing the grass. Of course no one else knew about the rash between my legs."

We shared several stories about some of our early sexual exploits; I realized that Marie, like her daughter, liked to talk about her sex life even though it was rather limited compared to her daughter's. Unlike Marlene however, she did not use vulgarity. Marie could not say fuck to save her life; her version was cute and sexy but not at all erotic.

She later admitted, "Since we have moved John to the nursing home and I have more time to myself I would really like to explorer a few of the things you and Marlene have."

"Like what?"

"For the longest time I have been thinking about what Marlene said about having two men make love to you at the same time; I think I'm ready to try that if you are willing to help me."

She continued, "I would also like to do something daring like when you took Marlene to the dirty movies for her birthday."

"Have you talked to Marlene about any of this?"

"No, since she married Mike we don't talk about sex anymore; she's a totally different person now. I don't know if she misses it any more but I certainly do."

"Let me give it some thought and I will try to come up with something special for you."

My mother-in-law fell into my arms and kissed me passionately; I immediately felt a twitch in my shorts at the thought of what was to come.

While I had thoroughly enjoyed our wonderful early morning ass fucking, for months I had thought of how much I missed eating my mother-in-law's delicious pussy; how much I wanted to feel my face buried in her thick, soft hair and juicy labia, how much I wanted to smell the aroma of her juices with every breath I took, how much I wanted to hear the soft squishing sound of my fingers and tongue as they probed and lapped her juices.

I turned Marie onto her back and slid down between her long legs; I moved my face over the downy soft hair covering her crotch from thigh to thigh, I inhaled her aroma. I moved my hands beneath the back of her thighs and lifted her legs toward her shoulders. Her beautiful cunt was completely open and displayed before me. I began at the very bottom of her puffy vulva and licked upward through the dark pink slit.

Her labia easily gave way to my tongue; I sucked her long clitoral sheath between my lips, my tongue pressed the tiny pearl against the roof of my mouth. Marie moaned and pushed her hips even higher.

"Oh Will, I have missed you going down on me. Many nights I have imagined you using your tongue on me as I played with my vibrator."

I slipped my finger through the hair matted by my earlier lubrication job and into the tunnel that helped her maintain her virginity until her wedding night; the tunnel that helped her and John through her fertile days. My thumb slipped into the always much wetter, much hotter tunnel her daughter had encouraged her to share with me some months earlier.

With her feet back on the mattress Marie was free to move her hips in rhythm to my playful digits and tongue. My face was already covered with her slick, glistening juices; every breath I took I inhaled her delightful, musky aroma. I was in hog heaven. Marie closed her legs against my head, raised her hips off the bed, and let out a scream then fell to the mattress gasping for air.

I rolled over on my back and Marie quickly moved down my body to take my engorged cock in her mouth; the lips and tongue worked their magic around my glans then down my shaft. In only minutes my nuts were pumping spurts of hot liquid into her mouth; she didn't let a single drop go to waste then she left my entire phallus clean and shining with her saliva.

I absolutely had the most wonderful mother-in-law ever and I have more stories to tell you about this extraordinary woman and her search to explorer her sexuality.

12