The Mother of Invention

Story Info
Two Latina beauties find deep satisfaction far from home.
8.7k words
4.63
151.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is about a loving mother and her daughter exploring themselves together. It is not an incest story. The two women do not "get together" beyond superficial touches. If I write more of this story another time, I may or may change this fact according to feedback! So please, send your questions and comments to the address in my profile. Enjoy...

*

"I think my diets would work a whole lot better if the food I ate went to my ass and not my belly," Dawn mused, "Then I could starve this booty into submission."

Next to her, Maria chuckled.

"Honey, I don't want to hear about how big you think our ass is," she said, "Especially when you're standing next to this!" Dawn giggled as her she watched her mother give herself a little smack on her big bottom, sending ripples across her cheeks. The two women stood in front of a large mirror together, surveying their nude bodies. The light was dim and the heat on high, making their sultry and voluptuous Latin curves, out of place in their tiny coastal Alaskan town, glisten with sweat. Outside, horizontal rain and sleet blew ferociously against the large, thick windows that looked out over the rocky islands in the bay. Darkness reigned, as it would for the next five months. Maria stepped away from the mirror and folded her arms under her large, heavy breasts. Her dark nipples stiffened at the look and sound of the wind and rain, in spite of the 80 degree heat of their small home. Behind her, her daughter Dawn jumped up and down on her toes in front of the mirror, watching how her breasts responded to her movement. She turned and looked at her mother by the window. Maria was watching her reflection in the the window, and looking though it to the blackness of the day. Dawn sidled over next to her and mimicked her pose.

"Damn this hellish place," Maria muttered, shaking her head, "How's a girl supposed to get proper exercise when it's dark and cold and pouring water in some sort of form out of the sky every minute?"

Dawn didn't answer for a moment.

"I can hardly remember New Mexico," Dawn said with a dry laugh. Her soft body moved delicately as she chuckled. Both women were what many would class as 'pleasantly plump'. Shallow rolls of soft, smooth baby-fat ringed their bellies. Their breasts, already natural D-cups, had grown since their move to Alaska, so much so that they had had to buy new bras. They almost looked as though they were nursing, they were so ripe. "At least our thongs will still fit. They don't have to stretch over our butts!" Maria had laughed as she dressed one morning as the string disappeared between her soft buns. Dawn had nearly split her sides.

Since moving to Alaska from their home in Las Cruces five years earlier, the climate and hardships of life in Alaska had taken what the two women saw as a "toll" on their bodies. Dawn had been only 14 years old when they moved, but had quickly blossomed into a beautiful young woman of 18 almost before her loving single mother had even noticed. Dawn's father had been killed by a drug overdose shortly after she was conceived. Maria never mentioned him, and after a few aborted conversations Dawn knew well enough not to ask about that chapter of her mother's history. However, this was perhaps the only secret there was between them. Living cooped indoors most of the year, the mother and daughter had become as close as the best of friends in every aspect of their lives; from schoolwork and gossip to sex and men. Sex was something Maria had begun to talk to her daughter about early on, as she herself had been only 17 years old when she had given birth to Dawn. And at 18 years old in a nearly-deserted oil town on the Alaskan coast, Dawn, like her mother, had become well-versed in all manners pleasing herself by her lonesome. Not until Dawn's 18th birthday did Maria include her in any of her own techniques and advice, however.

"I still can," Maria said, nodding, "But it's hazy."

A long pause was punctuated with hail punching at the reinforced glass.

"Mom, when are-" Dawn began softly.

"I told you," Maria sighed, "Five more years. I'm under contract here, and that means we've got to stick it out. This is your last winter here anyway!"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Yea, and then I get to go to oh-so-sunny Anchorage." Dawn was off to college in the spring, and had been cheated of other universities abroad by many institutions' jitters about accepting a home-schooled student. Because of her mother's job at the oil company, Anchorage was nearly free, and she could return home on weekends with little hassle.

Dawn turned from the window and stood in front of the mirror again. She turned to the side and straightened her spine, sucking in her tummy and running a hand over her smooth, baby-soft skin. A tiny jewel sparkled in her belly button, and a tattoo, a Zuni symbol of the Sun and a New Mexico state emblem, glowed brightly in oranges, reds, and yellows an inch or so above her vagina. On her back, just above her bum, an intricate pattern of flowing lines made a beautiful symmetrical "bull's-eye". Maria had called it that when Dawn had gotten it the month before, on her birthday.

"What do you mean, 'bull's-eye'?" Dawn had asked.

"Never you mind," Maria said, stifling a laugh, "It looks sexy as hell. I love it." Dawn had gotten the Zuni Sun above her pussy two weeks later, and at the same time electrolysis on her pubic hair, leaving her skin as smooth as that of her breast.

"Bulls-eyes on both sides, now!" Maria said when Dawn showed her that evening.

"Mom!" Dawn had said, open-mouthed with mock incredulity, realizing what she was referring to.

"Well, now you can take a pop-shot from either hole, and he's got something to aim for! At least it won't end up in your eye," Maria had said. They both laughed uproariously, miming getting shot in the eye with a surprise load.

"I was more thinking of something interesting to look at while he went down on me," Dawn corrected, "And thank you, I won't be taking any pop-shots from the butt!"

She and Maria had laughed some more at her incredulity, but a seed of curiosity had been planted in Dawn's mind. She tried penetrating herself in her "little hole" as her mother referred to it, but found it painful to go in more than a couple inches, and gave it up for fear of hurting herself. But curiosity was ever Dawn's driving force.

Maria continued to look out the window as Dawn looked over her lovely young body in the mirror. Her mother's back turned, Dawn furtively turned her own back to the mirror in spread her cheeks. Her tiny pink pucker peeked from between her soft Latin buns, and her pussy became involuntarily moist. It had only been two weeks before, Dawn recalled, that she had finally popped a question on Maria.

***********************************************

"Mom, have you ever had sex in your, um, 'little hole'?" Dawn had asked. Maria took a sip from her glass of wine, her fourth of the evening, and looked at her daughter with a dreamy, alcohol-hazed expression. Dawn took a drink from her own glass of wine. Each was curled up on opposite ends of the couch in front of a roaring fire. They were dressed only in bras and panties.

"Once, yes," Maria said, "Before you were born."

"What's it like?" Dawn asked nervously, watching her mother take another swallow of wine.

"Well...it's kinda hard to describe, really. If you want to know if it feels good, I'd have to say yes, but only to a point. It's a completely different feeling that taking a man in your pussy. It's much more...full? You just feel stuffed right to the brim, so stuffed that could swear your boobs are swelling up. Every time he would go into me, it felt like...[Maria bit her lip as she thought of a description]...it felt like my belly was just getting tossed all around, like he was opening me up each time."

Dawn was in awe, her mouth dry. She swallowed hard. "Did it hurt?" she asked.

Maria nodded vigorously around another sip of the strong wine. "Oh yes. Terribly!" she answered. She watched as Dawn's face fell, but the curious light remained. She continued. "I did it more for him, because he said he wanted it so much. Luckily for me, I was a virgin in my little hole, and so tight that he only got in about ten pumps before he squirted in me."

"Could you feel it?" Dawn asked, taking another big swallow of wine and pouring herself another full glass.

"Yes! That really surprised me about it. I suddenly felt really warm and wet up in the bottom of my belly, and I could feel him sorta...flexing...with my little hole, right at the base. I dunno, it was like I was being pumped full of fuel or something. Hehe! Really weird feeling. That was probably the best part, though." Maria said, gesturing and holding her belly for emphasis.

Dawn paused and took another drink. "How did it hurt?" she asked. Maria swallowed again before answering.

"Well, you and I both have a nice big bottom, so it really isn't the stretch that hurts, like it is for most girls," Maria answered easily, pouring herself a 5th glass and polishing off the bottle, "It's the depth. He could go about three inches into my ass before it felt like he was driving his penis right up into my throat, from the bottom up! And I don't mind saying, he was long. Even with only those ten pumps, I had to bite my hand."

Dawn shuddered, her anus puckering under her lacy pink thong. "Would you do it again?"

Maria shook her head. "Why put it in my ass when there's a perfectly good pussy next door? I'm as tight as I ever was!"

She and Dawn laughed drunkenly. It had been an eye-opening conversation for Dawn. Since she trusted her mother's word completely, she decided not to attempt anal sex. But the curiosity lingered still.

****************************************************

A gust of wind blew against the window, driving the sleet like nails and making Dawn jump back to the present. Maria stepped back and pulled the curtains, joining her daughter at the mirror.

"I've had about enough of looking at that," she said, making a disgusted face. She stood facing the mirror and hefted her large breasts in her hands, touching her sensitive nipples lightly with her fingertips. She sighed. Beside her, Dawn was still checking out her ass, bouncing her voluptuous cheeks in the mirror. "I think I'm going to have to go up another cup size," Maria said, turning sideways for a profile look at her enormous rack. "36 DD?" she asked Dawn.

Dawn nodded. "I'm up to 36 D myself, and you're plenty bigger than me," she said, looking enviously at her mother's breasts. Maria turned exasperatingly from the mirror and padded over to the couch, her soft, supple, and very healthy body jiggling slightly as she walked.

"Enough of this," she said, flopping down on the couch and switching on the television, "I don't need to look at my big butt in the mirror anymore. I know it's there."

"Well put," Dawn laughed, following her mother over to the couch and flopping down beside her. The nude pair flipped through the channels rapidly. "Oo! Wait, go back!" Dawn said.

"What? What did you see?" Maria asked as she stopped surfing.

"Just go back a couple channels," Dawn said, pointing at the television. Maria flipped back two channels and stopped. It was an infomercial, showing an attractive blonde espousing the virtues of owning and using the new state-of-the-art stationary bicycle that she was hawking.

"This?" Maria said, looking at Dawn.

"Yeah! We could put them over there, and exercise inside! It also works the exact muscles we need to work! What do you think?" Dawn said excitedly. Maria gave her a skeptical look.

"I dunno. I've used those in gyms before, and I can't shake the hamster-wheel feeling. Riding those bikes in a room is worse than doing nothing at all, at least psychologically. Give me the outdoors if I'm going to ride a bike! That's exercise," she said. Dawn nodded and shrugged.

"Well, it's an idea," she said.

"And a good one, if only we could find some decent motivation," Maria mused, "But when you said go back, I thought you meant this..." Maria flipped one more channel, and the screen exploded into a hot sex scene. A big-breasted brunette was on her back, her legs spread wide, a cock as thick as a baby's arm plunging in and out of her vagina. The girl screamed and moaned, bucking her body against the man, taking every inch.

"Mom!" Dawn laughed, shocked and excited. They had watched porn together before, but it had always been a little awkward.

"Oh be a sport, c'mon! I'm so fuckin' horny I'm about to die," Maria said, pulling her legs up to her tits.

"I'll get the wine," Dawn laughed, bouncing off into the nearby kitchen.

"Grab me a glass, too!" Maria called after her, putting the remote down on the coffee table.

"Done," said Dawn, returning in a flash. She popped the cork with the finesse of a pro and poured them each generous glasses. Both downed each of theirs in one long gulp.

"Fill'er up, babe!" Maria said, just barely finishing her swallow before she began to speak. Giggling and flushed, Dawn poured another glass for each of them. This one was gone almost as fast as the first. Before either of them knew it, the room was swimming slightly in the dim light. Both of them were flushed from their boobs on upwards. They watched on screen as the couple switched positions, the man now pounding the screaming girl's pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm..." Dawn heard Maria softly moan. She glanced away from the screen to see her mother sitting propped against the corner of the couch, her knees bent and her heels up on the cushion. Her legs were spread just slightly, and a hand was busy between her legs, moving in small circles over her clitoris. Dawn blinked and looked back at the television, the room continuing to move for a split second after she had stopped moving her head.

"God am I drunk," Dawn thought to herself, her own hands beginning to run over her body. Her left moved over her chest and roamed aimlessly until her fingers found her nipple. She squeezed and tugged firmly as her right hand slid down over her belly. She moaned to herself and closed her eyes with pleasure as she sank her middle and ring fingers into her pussy and ground her palm against her little button. She looked over at Maria, whose mouth was open with pleasure as she watched the couple fuck on screen. The two girls' soft moans mixed with the overt screams of the girl on screen, and as they watched she pulled away from him and took him into her mouth, sucking fervently before removing her lips and gasping, "Why don't you put that big cock in my tight little ass?"

"How did I know that was coming?" Maria said through slightly labored breathing. As drunk as Dawn, Maria was now reclined against the arm of the couch, her legs spread wide. Dawn watched Maria as much as the couple on screen, even as they prepared for the act about which she was most curious. On the couch, Maria's long fingers, with nails carefully painted sparkle-pink, were delving deep into her bare pussy. She had had electrolysis along with Dawn, both of them tired of the hassle of waxing and only too happy to have more intimate contact with their own bodies. Maria swore it made her more sensitive as well. Dawn leaned against the other couch arm, her own legs spread wide as she worked herself towards orgasm. Suddenly, Maria pulled her glistening fingers from her wet pussy and bounced of the couch, swaying drunkenly as she scampered into her bedroom.

"Hold that thought!" she slurred. She returned with her favorite dildo and jumped back onto the couch, nearly falling off and bouncing Dawn around in the process. Dawn laughed as she righted herself.

"You're just in time," she said to her mother, returning her fingers to her clitoris, "This little white girl's about to take it in her ass."

"And I'm about to take it [uhhhhGodyes!] in my pussy!" Maria moaned, plunging the thick pink penis deep into her vagina. Her juices carried it effortlessly, and she pounded her pussy with deep strokes while she rubbed her clitoris. On screen, the girl groaned deeply as the thick penis speared into her bowels. She cursed and her fingernails scratched at the sheets as the man, taking her from behind, held her hips tight and plunged his cock into her ass a second time. The girl screamed and cried out, clearly in pain but egging him on for the camera. She proceeded to scream and groan as the large, faceless cock pounded her ass. The camera moved for a close-up, showing eight inches of hot glistening cock sliding in and out of the girl's butt, the clear lube dribbling over her empty pussy.

"Fuck that looks hot!" Dawn moaned, rubbing her clit faster. She was getting really close. Oblivious to the other people in the room, the two women watched their avatar on the television, her anus clutching around the invading shaft, screaming and moaning as it drove up her tight butt again and again.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Maria barely squeaked out through gritted teeth, "Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" she grunted uncontrollably, her thrusts faltering as her legs seized up. Dawn watched her mother wracked over and over by the waves of a powerful orgasm, her entire body shaking from head to toe as she held the dildo deep in her pussy, her fingers rubbing her clit furiously. Just then, Dawn felt the familiar feeling begin in her toes and race up her spine. She squealed with pleasure, her legs clenching tight around her hand as her fingers followed her over the edge, her little body shaking uncontrollably, her eyes pinched shut and her mouth wide open. Dawn was still catching her breath when she looked up and saw the cock pull quickly out of the girl's butt and pump a thick white load all over the small of her back.

"Just where my tattoo is," she muttered drunkenly. "That doesn't look so bad," she laughed out loud, breathless. Maria laughed with her and switched off the television. She slipped the big dildo from her spent pussy with a soft slurp and stumbled unsteadily to the sink to rinse it off. Dawn remained on the couch, still a little dazed, not only from her amazing orgasm, but for the fact that it was the first time she'd ever cum in front of her mother.

"You cum just like me," Maria said, flopping down onto the couch and offering Dawn a glass of ice water. Dawn accepted gratefully and downed half the glass before answering.

"A million thanks for those genes, Mom," she said breathlessly, "I usually can't even see straight after I cum." Maria laughed, taking a swallow of water and gesturing towards the screen.

"Did you hear her screaming? That was no acting; she was taking it WAY too deep," Maria said, shaking her head, "They get triple pay for those scenes, I'll bet." Dawn nodded. For some reason she was still as horny as hell.

"Did you scream like that when it was done to you?" she asked, trying to catch her mother off guard. Her hormones and the alcohol were talking for her. Maria nearly choked on her water.

"If only I had a recording!" she laughed, a hand on her breast, "I nearly brought the house down. He thought it was pleasure. Men are idiots." Dawn laughed and nodded in agreement. "It was mostly grunting and groaning, though," she continued, "You don't have the mindset to say much else with something jammed eight inches up your tush." They laughed hard, spilling water in their alcoholic mirth.

"Well," said Dawn, downing the rest of her water and standing unsteadily, "I'm off to bed. I need some rest after that one!"

"Ditto," Maria said, standing and padding off after her nude daughter. "You know," Maria continued, "It's a shame anal hurts so much. I think we'd both look sexy as hell with a cock up between our buns!" They barely made it to bed, they were laughing so hard.

**************************************************