The Mother of Invention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Maria choked out, the dildo matching the depth of her anal deflowerment.

"Fuck, that's a-"

"-lot of cock in my ass!" Maria gasped, finishing her daughter's sentence.

"God I couldn't take another millimeter!" Dawn said in a gasp. The dildo began its long journey out of her asshole, relieving the pressure on her belly and filling her booty with the smooth, gliding, full feeling that she loved. She let out a cooing sigh and continued to pedal slowly, holding tight to the handlebars and watching her screen as the dildo pulled out to the tip, paused slightly, and slid back inside her bum. Next to her, Maria kept pace.

"Mmmm...it wasn't so bad that time," she sighed, feeling full, but not bursting as the dildo bottomed out in her butt.

"Nnnngg! Speak for yourself!" Dawn groaned, pushing her butt up off the seat a bit, shying away from the invader as it reached its zenith. Maria giggled and shivered with pleasure as the dildo pulled out once again.

"Relax, baby, relax!" she moaned, giving advice through her haze of delight, "You've got to keep breathing! Your butt will adjust if you just relax."

"I'm trying, Mom, but it's hard to relax with a [goooooodfuckingChrist!] cock eight inches up my butt!" Dawn moaned. Maria breathed deeply as her own dildo drove into her ass.

"Ohhhh Godyes..." she moaned. Sitting up straight, she held onto the handlebars with only her fingertips and pedaled at an even pace. "Do it with me, Dawn. Breath when I do, and pedal at my pace," Maria suggested as their dildos withdrew.

"Alright," Dawn moaned. She watched her mother's feet and synchronized herself, then did the same with Maria's deep, even breaths. The two women pedaled in unison, watching each others screens.

"God, baby, your ass looks sooo fucking hot getting drilled," Maria gasped, shaking her head. Dawn giggled.

"Don't, you'll mess me up!" she said, reaching over and playfully smacking her mother's breast. Maria giggled back.

"OK, here it comes, keep breathing with me," Maria said softly between breathes, "Now, when there's just that last inch, push out with your muscles, and your butt will just swallow it up. Keep breathing!"

Dawn nodded vigorously, nervously watching the balls of the dildo come into view. God, she thought, and there are still two more inches left on that monster! What kind of woman could take ten inches of cock in her ass if my mom can't?

Suddenly, she was jerked from her thoughts as the last inch began to delve into the depths of her ass. She let out a long, deep breath and pushed out gently, and watched, transfixed, as the last inch slid smoothly and easily up her tight, teenage bottom. The pleasure was exquisite! Bells and birds went off all over her body, and her hair veritably stood on end. As the dildo slowly withdrew, she longed that it could stay so deep in her forever.

"Oh! OhmyGod!" she gasped, swallowing hard and beginning to pedal faster.

"MMmmmmnnnn!" the girls moaned in unison, their bodies filled to brimming from the bottom up. Maria kept up with her daughter's increased rate of pedaling, and soon the pair were pedaling mightily, the pink cocks pounding their butts with long, deep, one-second strokes. They watched on the screen as their buttholes flexed and spasmed around the shafts, swallowing and expelling inch after inch of thick rubber cock, their tightness making their sphincters pull in and out with the thrusts.

"Ohhhhh Gaaawwddd!" Dawn cried, her mouth slack with rapture. She had reached her seventh heaven, and it was with a cock eight inches deep in her ass. She pushed her muscles out on the in stroke, breathing deep and relaxing, forcing her butt to swallow every inch the dildo had to give her. Then, having developed her own style, she clenched her muscles down just as the shaft reached the eighth inch, as if attempting to pull it deeper within her. The result was a tremendous shot of 50/50 pain and pleasure, a mix that equaled pure heaven as she felt each and every contour of the dildo slide out of her ass, only to plunge back in and repeat the glorious feeling of cock penetrating her hidden hole. The pain made her feel dirty, wanton, and used, and it excited her. She closed her eyes and pedaled faster, sweat pouring out of her body, her breasts swinging heavily. Her legs burned like fire but all she could feel was the pleasure as the dildo plumbed the depths her teenage booty, in and out, up and down, back and forth, seemingly deeper and deeper with every thrust. She opened her eyes to look briefly at her screen, the dildo stretching her hole, so tiny only 15 minutes before, now tightly hugging the slipping, sliding shaft of the dildo as it pushed inside of her. Next to her, Maria held to the handlebars with only one hand, the other rubbing quickly between her legs, her thighs pumping hard as she drove her own dildo to new speeds. Dawn looked at the shaft under her mother's seat, plunging up inside of her over and over, in and out, in and out.

Suddenly, almost as if she had never thought of it before, she felt the dildo plunge deep into her one last time and the idea suddenly reached her: I'm getting fucked in the ass. And with that thought she suddenly began to cum like she'd never cum before. When she touched herself fingers like normal, the feeling started in her toes. This started in her head, and felt like she was melting like a candle in fast-forward. The feeling was so powerful and so foreign that she was suddenly overcome with fear!

"Mom! Mom-mom I think---I think I'm cumming! Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming!I'm cumming!I'mcumming!Oh!-Oh!-Oh!-Oh!" Dawn squealed. She kept pumping her legs mindlessly, oblivious to the pain as her bum clamped down spasmodically on the shaft over and over. Forget waves; this was a tsunami! Lights and fireworks danced and exploded before her tightly clenched eyes as she wailed with uncontrollable pleasure, her body quaking like an aspen in a thunderstorm. Her legs and arms curled in on themselves and the energy she had left to push her legs was suddenly extinguished, all the blood in her body trapped in her loins. Her pedals faltered and came to a stop, the dildo still halfway in her butt. She clung to the handlebars of the bike like a drunk to a lamppost, doubled over with a stitch in her side. Tears of joy ran freely down her face as the tide of her first ever anal orgasm gently ebbed away. Over the rush of blood in her ears, she dimly heard Maria gasping and squealing through her own orgasm. Her knees clung to the bike and her free hand was white-knuckled. Her juices ran down her thighs, and her own legs finally stopped pumping with the dildo still eight inches deep.

For long minutes, neither girl said a word. Maria reach over and flipped a switch on Dawn's bike, and Dawn took a sharp breath as she felt her dildo slowly slide out of her butt, the head slipping past her sphincter with a soft *pop*. She had barely the strength to raise her head to look at the aftermath of her first assfucking. On the screen, her sweet little pucker, now flushed and pink, was stretched out of shape slightly, hanging open a pencil-width. She clenched her buns and closed herself up, her rosebud returning to its tiny, tight, virginal look. Next door, her mother's anus took slightly longer to recover, but soon closed so tight you couldn't fit a toothpick inside. Slowly, gingerly, Dawn slid a leg over and hopped down off the bike to the soft carpeted floor, only to collapse as if she had no legs at all. Maria managed to stumble a few steps before collapsing beside her on the floor. They laughed and laughed, the room suddenly cold as their sweat evaporated off their glistening bodies. Their laughter slowed and ebbed away, fatigue and a vast sense of fulfillment overtaking them.

"I had no idea," Dawn said softly, her breath having finally returned to her, "That I could cum just from getting fucked in the butt! I seriously thought I was going to die or pass out or something about midway through. I couldn't breath!"

Maria giggled in response, her breasts shaking as she lay on the floor. "God, I've never cum so hard in my life," she moaned, rolling over onto her side to look at Dawn.

"It was different this time, though," Dawn said, rolling over to look at her mother, "I mean, the orgasm wasn't centered in my pussy, like it is when I touch myself there. It was like...I dunno! Whole body!" She ran her hands down over her torso for emphasis as Maria looked on, nodding. She rolled onto her belly, pulled her legs under her, and somehow managed to drag herself to her feet and help her shaking daughter to stand.

"Ohhh my God, my legs!" Dawn laughed, collapsing again on the couch with Maria, "We're going to be soooo sore tomorrow!"

"Our asses are gonna be sore tomorrow," Maria laughed, rubbing her abdomen, "We just took a whole lot of cock in there."

"Yeah," Dawn said, shifting her weight onto her hip, already feeling the dull soreness of her little hole and insides. She looked over at the television, where the screens were showing the blank holes, smeared with lube. Dawn nodded towards the cameras.

"Did you record that?" she asked. Maria grinned sheepishly.

"I wanted to make sure we had a good record as you lost your anal virginity," she said with a smile, "There are a couple more, up there...and over there," she said, pointing out cameras that Dawn hadn't noticed before, recording different angles.

"Mom!" she said, giving her a playful smack, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't want you to be self-conscious!" she said, laughing. They stumbled to the kitchen for some water, then padded back into the living room.

"We could sell this, you know," Dawn said, gesturing towards the bikes, "You could make a fortune. I'll bet there are thousands of women who would pay a lot of money for an assfucking like that whenever they wanted exercise!"

"Maybe later on," Maria mused, grinning, "There are still so many modifications I have ideas for. How about vibrators? And maybe a matching probe in the front? I've never been DP'ed before....and we've still to try out the challenge mode!"

Dawn's face lit up with the possibilities that lay before them. The next five months were going to be paved with anal pleasure!