The Mother We Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister positioned herself so that our vaginas were almost touching. She pulled me up for a kiss and I could taste her wife's milk in her mouth. It dribbled down my cheeks and Pam moan as if it was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen.

As Dallas mounted me I extended my arm to touch and stroke Pam's clitoris. Her slight hips started to gyrate in time with my circling thumb and her breathing became heavy and deep.

I felt my sister's pussy begin to hump and bump against my own. Her clit and mine occasionally slipping between our lips, briefly entering into the vagina of the other as she moved. It was slippery and ticklish, but it was a good tickle, like a spark that soon started to build a blazing fire within me.

I placed my hand on Pam's thigh, too drawn in by my sister's grinding to focus on anything else. Dallas' hair and skin began to drip sweat onto me and I held the back of her neck with my free hand. Our eyes never left one another's and I could see a deep lust on my little sister's face. It was a masculine ownership, that she was going to cum inside of me, like a man would. And when her cum was in me she would own me, at least a piece of me, forever.

I pressed into her, she was so goddamn athletic. Her army training had kept her hard and I loved the firmness of her. Sometimes I would just day dream of Dallas' strong body. Running my tongue over her toned abs, my fingers tracing the stone like sculpture of her ass.

She redoubled her efforts and I threw my head back, it felt like a pair of well-oiled hands rapidly massaging, gently slapping and urgently searching for both my pussy and clit.

Dallas came in a torrent and I could feel her pulsing against me as she climaxed. Her deep, primal grunts of pleasure seemed to trigger an immediate response in her wife as I heard a long hiss escape from Pam. I looked over and saw her breasts were leaking like crazy and her eyes were closed as she ground her ass into the mattress beneath her, as if mimicking the motions of what we were doing in front of her.

Dallas jumped off of me and moved to clean her wife's nipples and tits with her tongue. She kissed Pam, who groaned in pleasure. After a few minutes Dallas came back to me, sinking hungrily between my legs.

"Oh, yes please," I said with a grin. I was repositioned with my head on Pam's thigh. She reached down to massage my scalp as Dallas lapped the mixture of our gooey cum and shared wetness from my happy vagina.

I stared at the mop of short auburn hair atop my sister's head while her expert tongue slathered across my ultra-sensitive clit and plunged into the depths of my womanhood.

It wasn't long before I was cumming under my sister's administrations and Pam begged me to suck her clit.

I did, riding my wave of ecstasy while enjoying this sweet, new addition to our family. Pam gasped and twisted as she came. I just closed my eyes tightly, my mouth full of my sister-in-law's pussy, quivering in delight as Dallas brought me all the way to heaven.

Once I arrived back on earth, I sat up, thinking worriedly that someone might come looking for me. I wiped off Dallas's chin with my palm and gave her a slow, deep kiss, "Thanks for thinking of me."

"Thank you," cooed Pam for both of them as she stretched in what seemed total relaxation.

I got dressed and Dallas walked me to the door.

"Anytime you want her," she said to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked perplexed.

"I don't mind," said my little sister and jerked a thumb to Pam.

"I think I'll be fine," I said with a small, amazed laugh at her offer.

"Like I said - I'll share with you," Dallas reiterated and I creased my brow at her seriousness. "If you ever need anything. What's ours is yours."

I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek, "Thank you, Dallas."

She shrugged and looked at the floor, "We love you."

I gave both of them a proper kiss goodnight and headed for the door, "And I love you two."

*

The next morning when I woke up I found myself alone in bed. I had vague recollections of Jay pressing his hard-on against my the small of my back when he got in beside me. He'd started touching me and I brushed him off. He'd been drinking, he stunk and I had just had a shower. I was tired and this was my grandmother's house where we were surrounded by family. I told him it wouldn't be proper. Sparing him from the hurtful truth that I was saving all of my energy for my licentious sisters.

"I love your cock," I assured him, giving it a squeeze in a way I knew drove him crazy. "But we should wait until we get home."

I don't know why I egged him on, it just felt good to know I could. Even if I had no intentions of satisfying him when we were alone again.

Jay grumbled, "Can I at least jack-off?"

"You'll wake me up," I complained.

"I'll go to the bathroom, then," he snapped, but drunk as he was he'd merely rolled over and was soon snoring peacefully. After that I had myself a well-deserved rest.

The sun poured in through the window and I got out of bed.

Walking downstairs in my housecoat to find almost everyone was up.

Jay had the girls eating and I kissed them all good morning.

Ashley kept giving me sidelong glances as she and Mark made pancakes and bacon for everyone.

"Morning," I said as I poured myself some of the coffee they'd made.

"Good morning," said Ashley. "Could you call Paige up?"

I nodded, Paige and Dale had taken the downstairs. It was still set up as a family screening room, but I knew it best as a dimly lit place of forbidden pleasures.

I knocked and went down. When I hit the bottom of the stairs l saw Paige riding Dale, cowgirl style.

"Whoa!" I said and diverted my eyes for modesty. "Didn't you hear me knock?"

"Yeah," said Paige still going at it. "We had sheets ready if we needed them."

"So, you didn't need them for me?" I blared.

"You could join us," said Dale welcomingly.

Paige tittered at the notion, "Emily is far too uptight for that."

"Too bad," said Dale as they continued. "She's hot."

I nodded my head, accepting the challenge. I walked over to them. Stepping up on the mattress behind Paige I took her boobs in both my hands and massaged them while kissing her neck.

"Too uptight?" I purred and licked my tongue slowly behind her earlobe.

"Oh shit!" gasped Dale, his neck muscles bulging. I could tell their sexy time had just abruptly ended.

Paige realized what had happened and snapped her teeth at my nose playfully, "No fair."

"Get dressed and get up," I told them. "And Dale, not a word to anyone or I'll sic Ashley on you."

He blanched and looked at Paige with concern.

"You better count yourself lucky and just enjoy the show you got," said my little sister sternly to her date.

I strode upstairs. My heart was pounding. I didn't know why I'd done that, but had a feeling if it came up in conversation I could count on my sisters to have my back.

I smiled as I hit the top step. Dallas' promises last night must have really rung home for me. It made me feel like I could afford to be a little wild.

I sat at the counter beside Jay and added some hazelnut creamer to my coffee.

He put his arm around me and gave me hug, "You were still out like a light when I got up."

"I had some warm milk before going to bed," I told him contently as I sipped my drink. "Slept like a baby."

"That's good," he said, referring to the way I'd been tossing and turning for the last five months. "Maybe you should try that more often."

"Maybe," I answered while patting his leg. "We'll see how I feel."

"Mark and I are taking the kids to the egg hunt today. You girls can have a day to catch up," Jay told me.

"I'm not missing the egg hunt," I said. "The girls will want us both there. Maybe tonight you guys can go out and let us have the house? After Gwen and Beth are down."

"Yeah," he said happily. "We can find a pub if one's open or head over to Mark's dad's place, like we did at Thanksgiving. His old man always has a full bar."

"That would be amazing," I said giving him a kiss.

"You do stuff for me," he replied.

"'You're' amazing," I emphasized to my husband. I cast a glance at Ashley. She gave me a surreptitious smile and I felt a thrill run up and down my spine.

*

The evening came, the men were out, Paige convinced Dale to tag along with Mark and Jay. The girls were in bed and Paige joined me in the living room as Ashley made us some tea. Dallas was upstairs relieving Pam's discomfort so it gave my youngest sister and I time to chat.

Paige was almost twenty-nine now and she was still very attractive, but that innocent quality she had once possessed had long ago been eroded away by the world.

She didn't speak of her friends, except in a longing sort of way. Instead, mentioning how much work she had and how much she enjoyed weekends like this one when she could see all of us and check in on Dale.

She was a third year associate at her law-firm and as near as I could tell was living like a secret concubine with her boss and his wife.

"I'm so happy to see you," she said and moved beside me on the couch. She kissed me and I pulled away as Ashley reentered with a tray.

"Did I tell you about this morning?" I asked Ashley. It was just to peak her interest as I knew I hadn't.

"Do tell," she said and Paige returned to her own chair giving us older siblings the couch.

I filled her in on how I had found Paige and Dale. Ashley listened and was not impressed.

"Explain to me who this 'Dale' is again?" Ashley asked.

"I told you," she said. "He's my girlfriend's husband."

"I want to talk about your drinking," I said to Paige, far more concerned with her health than with her latest boy-toy. "I watched how much you had last night and Dale kept making them for you."

My little sister gave me a sour look and Ashley backed me up, "Your father's an alcoholic. We're worried about you."

"My life has a lot of pressure," she said and I could tell by the taste of her kiss that she had already been drinking today. "It helps me blow off steam."

"Are you happy at home?" I asked and she avoided the question.

"Paige?" Ash pressed and our little sister sighed.

"I can't make ends meet, they're still paying me as a first level associate," she divulged. "Bob and Sue ask me to pay rent and Bob is supposed to be helping me with my cases, but they go out all the time or have house parties. So he's never available. They pass me off as their nanny and maid. If I go out I have a curfew and if I miss it I have to go to Mandy and Dale's for the night."

"Wait," I interrupted. "Are your boss and Sue still including you in their sex games?"

"Yes," she said. "It's kind of an obligation since I live there."

"And the nanny-maid part?" asked Ashley getting angrier.

"Part of my rent," she confirmed.

"Fuck that," growled Ash.

"So Mandy and Dale are you're only friends?" I asked.

"I talk to them online most days," she said. "Bob and Sue make me feel so bad about being away or seeing other people. Like I'm disappointing them, but Mandy cries all the time cause we barely see each other anymore and Dale is such a great guy. I just can't do everything everyone needs from me."

"I'd drink too," I mumbled.

"You have to get out of that house," said Ashley. "They're just using you."

"No," she insisted. "Bob and Sue got me off cocaine."

"Who got you on it in the first place?" Ash snapped.

"Them," she confessed. "But they paid for my rehab."

"Did they?" I asked perking up.

"And I'm almost done paying them back for it," she added as if it was a relief.

"No, no," Ashley said. "You're done there. You're moving in here with us.

"I am?" asked Paige looking bewildered. "But what about my job? What if Bob fires me?"

"Then you move to Emily's and get a fresh start in the city."

"She will?" I blurted.

"Yes," said Ash as if it wasn't up for debate. "You'll stay here until you're sober and then we'll figure out your options."

"Really, Em?" she asked as if in a daze. "I've always wanted to live in Toronto and they have some great firms there. I could get into one of them maybe."

"I'd have to check with Jay," I explained, giving cut-eye to Ashley. "But what about Mandy and Dale?"

"She could visit," Paige said. "She has flexibility in her postings, she could find a job closer and I could see them more often."

Paige looked nervous the more she thought about it, "Do you really think I should do it though?"

"We're here for you," Ash said and I smiled. Reaching over, I rubbed her leg to show my agreement.

"I think this calls for a celebration," said Ashley as she got up.

She took our hands and walked us slowly upstairs, her delicious hips and ass swaying as we were led into her bedroom. Once inside she ushered us into her ensuite bathroom.

Ash left us there to get something from her room. I turned on the shower and started to undress Paige.

"There's nothing we wouldn't do for you," I said to my youngest sister as I ran my hands over her tanned skin. She was down to her bra and panties by then. When she heard my words she placed her head against my chest and hugged my midriff thankfully.

I pulled her back up as Ash reentered with several toys for us - a small collection of elegant looking vibrators of differing and sexy colours. They were very curvy and artsy in design, covered in soft latex with metal trim. They all had clitoral stimulators and a variety of settings. I was very impressed and eager to try them out with my siblings.

I kissed Paige to get us started and Ashley moved behind her to remove her bra and pinch her nipples. Paige giggled and pressed her ass back into Ashley, moving her hips, begging for a cock to be placed in her. Our oldest sister dropped down to the floor and retrieved one of her toys.

"She's tracing my labia with it," Paige whispered into my ear. Describing what was happening behind her. She gasped and started to breath deeper.

"She's turned up the setting, teasing me," I listened to the whir of the little motor and held my sister. All I could see was the top of Ashley's head beyond Paige's smooth back, but I was enjoying the play-by-play.

"She's in me," my sister grunted and gasped after several moments of foreplay. "It's on my clit, my whole pussy is vibrating. It's so intense. It tickles in the best way. She's fucking me, slow and steady. It's going in and out so easy, I'm so wet, so ready for her."

Paige and I played with each others' breasts as Ashley used the toy. My tits were so sensitive and I was so turned on by what was happening and the prospects of our entire evening together that I could have cum reading a grocery list.

"She fucking me harder now, Em," she whimpered. "She is so good."

"Almost like she fucked a girl before?" I asked with playful sarcasm.

"Everything May showed her, she does extremely well," Paige whispered as if it were a secret only we could know. "But you're still the best."

Paige gasped again and held onto me for dear life. Her fingers working their way first into my pants, then inside my dripping pussy. I panted into her shoulder as she fingered me while crying out softly every time Ashley did something new with the vibrator.

I bucked my hips and my sister moved her arm in perfect rhythm with my rising passion.

"Oh fuck, Paige!" I snarled as she dug into me.

She reached back with her free hand and pressed Ashley's face into her round ass.

"Lick my ass and fuck me," she urged our sister.

I looked into Ash's eyes as she worked her tongue into Paige's crack. My little sis was shaking like a leaf and seeing Ashley's dark eyes staring up at me as she ate out Paige was too much.

I moaned loudly, my body becoming stiff as a board and Paige followed me, timing her orgasm to coincide perfectly with mine. We kissed sloppily and Paige pushed her fingers into my mouth, making me taste myself. I licked and sucked on them greedily while staring at Paige to watch her aroused reaction.

We settled and soon piled into the shower. Paige and I used the vibrators to get Ashley off, she stood against the shower wall, arms out, bracing herself as we knelt in front of her amid the hot water spray. Happily penetrating her sex alternately with our toys and tongues.

When we were done, we dried off and Ash went to her drawer to get her strap-on out. I knocked the dildo from her hands and pushed her onto the bed authoritatively.

"You are going to do as we tell you," I said pointing a finger at her.

She lay spread eagle, looking up at me, her neatly shaved pussy glistening, "Oh, really?"

She easily had forty pounds on me and her tone was the testing sort, one that said if I hesitated or stammered she would gladly turn the tables on me.

"That's right," I said forcefully, while jiggling one of her alabaster tits in my hand. "You don't like ass-play, your nipples don't get you off and neither Paige nor I have a cock for you to suck on, so that means there's only one way to do you."

"And what's that?" she asked still testing.

I grabbed Ashley's cheeks between the fingers and thumb of my right hand and moved in closer to her face, "One of us mounts your pretty face and the other eats you out like you've never had it before."

I looked at Paige and she indicated to Ash, "I'll take heads."

I smiled at my big sister, "That leaves me tails."

"Let's tie her up," suggested Paige.

"Like the Red Room," I laughed.

I searched the drawers as Ashley watched quietly. I found a pair of padded hand cuffs with a long chain and then a second pair.

I held them up like a parent catching their child with something naughty, "This goes a long way to confirm my suspicions about Mark's and your sex life."

Paige grabbed a pair and Ashley repositioned herself on the bed; watching me the whole time. Our sister fastened them to Ashley's ankles through the footboard and I walked over to take her wrists.

I shackled her to the wrought-iron headboard behind her and pulled the pillow from beneath her head.

"Lift your ass!" I commanded and slid the pillow under her hips once she complied.

"Yes, mistress," she said and I shook my head.

"Yes, Goddess," I corrected. Her eyes went wide and I slid my way up her body, "You want to own me? Well I want you to worship me."

"Yes, Goddess," she breathed eagerly and I didn't think she had ever seemed so turned on before. Ash really enjoyed this bondage stuff and I was happy to play along for her.

I helped Paige onto the bed and watched as she put a blindfold on her.

"Open your mouth," I said and Ash complied.

Paige positioned herself over her open lips and told her to start licking.

I ran over the next step in my mind. I wasn't going to start spanking her, I didn't even know if that was her thing. I glanced around the room and saw the alarm clock on her night stand. That gave me an idea - psychological conditioning.

Jay had used it on me to great effect when we were still in our honeymoon phase. I hadn't done it in years, but it might have worked well on my sister.

"I'm going to start fingering you," I said. "As I do so I'm going to count down from ten. When I finish saying 'one' you are going to cum for me. Do you understand?"

Ash mumbled into Paige's vagina.

"She does," said Paige helpfully as she pulled on her own nipples.

I inserted two digits and started building up a tempo. Ashley's pussy juice was thick and milky, making me think she must have been just deliriously turned on.

I started counting slowly and the closer I got the more she squirmed. Finally I said, "One." Ashley kicked her legs, straining again the bonds as she gave a long, deep moan from between our sister's legs.

"That was a good one," exclaimed Paige and I smiled to myself over how well I was doing. I watched as Ashley's vagina contracted and pulsed with her orgasm.