The Mother We Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good," I said, giving the inside of her thighs a testing swat with my open hand. Ash liked that too and I felt like I was acing a test I hadn't studied for.

"This time there will be no penetration," I said as I listened to the lapping at the other end of the bed resume. "I will run my fingers from your neck to your clit and when I finish counting you will cum again for me."

Paige gave me a thumbs up before grinding down onto Ashley's face with extra fervour.

I set my fingers on her pearly skin and watched as goose bumps spread from her neck all the way across her breasts, stomach and legs. I started counting and dragged my nails across her flesh.

The same as before she wriggled and made sexy noises. I reached her navel on six and she seemed beside herself in anticipation. I flicked her clit on 'One' and the effect was not only immediate: it was bigger than the previous one.

I licked the thick juices from her pussy and touched Paige to get her off to one side. Paige dismounted, grabbing a toy to help keep the sensations going and laid down beside Ash.

I moved forward and straddled my big sister's stomach. Grabbing her wrists as I pressed my pussy against her skin and stared into her expectant eyes. I leaned forward to pin her arms beneath my weight and ground against her.

"This time I'm just going to count," I said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," she replied softly, her face was very red.

"When I'm done you will cum for me again."

"Yes, Goddess," her eyes stared at me adoringly.

"Ten," I started and her gaze never left mine. I was close myself as I humped her midsection. Her breathing was ragged and she seemed out of breath, growing closer and closer with each passing number. When I reached 'One,' she cried out in unrestrained pleasure and I had an orgasm of my own. My soaring pride mixing deliciously with my churning lust.

"Thank you, Goddess!" she kept repeating and I winked at Paige who stopped long enough to give me a small applause.

"That was awesome," said Paige once we were all finally spent.

"Thanks," I said as I unfastened Ashley. My big sis grabbed me and gave me a long, hot kiss.

"You're fantastic," she said and I beamed.

We were all sweaty and sticky by then and I suggested another shower. All three of us hopped in and I was rewarded by two beautiful women cleaning every part of me. Sufficed to say - it was a very nice way to end our session.

*

The next morning I made a point of discussing Pam's joining us with Ashley. I felt we had gotten enough bonding out of the way that it was high time to address the elephant that Dallas had let in the room.

But it would need to wait until a quieter time. Getting my older sister alone for long enough was a challenge with so many things going on and it really needed to be discussed in-person and at length.

Jay was dozing at the table and I could tell the previous night's drinking had taken its toll on him.

I put my arm around him as I fed Beth her cereal and shook him awake, "Hon, why don't you go back to bed?"

Jay opened a bloodshot eye to look at me and then immediately regretted it as the sunlight in the room caused him immediate discomfort, "Huh? Will you be okay if I do?"

"Of course," I said, motioning for Gwen to take her empty bowl over to where Ashley was doing the morning dishes. "Take care of yourself."

He patted my shoulder and got up from the table.

Mark watched him from where he was making a sandwich just down the counter from Ash, "Light weight."

Jay gave him a one fingered salute and disappeared back upstairs.

Gwen pulled out the colouring books she had gotten at yesterday's egg-hunt and I looked at them with her. I saw one was a children's educational book and flipped through it. When I noticed a page with ten rabbits on it I hit upon a wicked idea. I showed Gwen the picture and said, "Let's work on your numbers, sweetie. Today I'll show you how we count backwards from ten."

"Ten," I said showing her the picture and my daughter watched along with me.

"Nine," I said as we flipped to a picture of ducks. Ashley suddenly looked up from the dishes at me.

The next page had lambs on it and I said, "Eight," aloud.

My sister gave me a dirty look and I smiled while continuing to turn pages, "Seven."

She leaned forward on the sink and shook her head at me.

I kept going counting down from ten, grinning broadly and periodically watching my sister's face getting redder and her breathing becoming more labored the lower I went.

"Two," I said in long and drawn out way and by now Ashley had a white-knuckled grip on the countertop as she focused solely on my voice and eyes.

"One!" yelled Gwen and she was echoed by Beth as she tapped on her plate with a spoon.

"That's right girls," I said giving a very pleased look directly at my sister. "One."

Ashley closed her eyes tightly and almost doubled over, holding onto the sink for dear life. She was shaking visibly and a soft moan escaped her lips. The kind of noise that could have easily been taken as one of discomfort.

"You okay, babe?" asked Mark on the way to the living room with his sandwich. "Is your back bothering you?"

She shook her head and wobbled a bit, "I'm okay," she said out of breath. "Just light-headed."

"Anything I can do?" he asked with a mouthful.

She waved him off and looked back at me with a strange mixture of anger, amusement and something else entirely.

Mark left at her insistence and I winked at my older sister with a big grin on my face, "Counting is fun, huh, Aunt Ashley?"

*

The evening came and the guys, feeling like they currently had an extra long leash, went over to Mark's dad's place for the evening. Jay wasn't very interested, but as soon as the word 'poker' was bandied around enough he changed his tune and was the first one in the truck, cards and chips in tow.

Paige had to have done something extra special for Dale too, considering he seemed to be getting a bit worn out hanging with a bunch of strangers he had just met rather than with his girl-on-the-side. I had no desire to know exactly what it was that had gotten him out of the house, but she's somehow managed to convince him to put his best foot forward with the family, for her sake.

Steven was out with friends and it was long past the bedtime for the kids, so it left just us ladies, lounging around in the basement watching movies and chatting.

I pulled Ashley aside and figured it was the best time to discuss the Pam situation.

"You've already brought Pam into the fold," I said glancing at the basement door as Ashely helped me get refreshments for everyone. "Haven't you?"

Our eyes met briefly and the self-assured look on her face told me everything.

"So that speech she and Dallas gave me in their room on Friday night... Yours?"

"Paige and I both came up with it," she said, adding juice and ice to the glasses.

"More manipulation," I said with a disappointed shake of my head.

"It's the family trade," she said with no indication of guilt. "The only thing we were ever taught."

"You could have been honest with me," I said.

"And listen to you moan and bitch, back and forth over the right and wrong of it all?" she said with a bitter chuckle over her judgmental accusation. "No Emily. You like things cut and dried for you. You need someone to tell you something is okay."

"So, you're my fairy-godmother always making sure I get what I'll eventually want - once I'm done standing in my own way that is."

"Sure," she responded insincerely.

I thought about it and then figured out what it really was, "Or you just got your ducks in a row so you could play fairy-godmother for yourself."

She cast me another self-assured look and this time it left a sour taste in my mouth.

"Why Pam?" I asked. "Why not Jay? I've had to lie to him, deceiving him at every turn for years. But you include Pam behind my back, just like that?"

"Jay's a guy," she said. "He may like the idea, but if he did, he'd want to join in or take his turn with all of us. Do you want that? Do you want to share him with Paige and me?

"No," I answered.

"And what if he doesn't like the idea at all? Or grows tired of sharing you? Or he tells Mark and we have the same situation all over again?

We've discussed this all before, Emily. It's unlikely they can handle it and none of us are willing to put it to the test.

She paused before continuing, "What would happen if Jay left you? Do you want to end up like mom? Raising your kids on your own? What if he came after the girls, tried to take them away from us?"

I looked at the floor, not the first time worrying about everything she said.

"We might convince a judge nothing was going on, but a case like that would make the news if details about 'why' he sought custody came out. Even if we won such a thing, people would always wonder about us, watching to see what we do or attack us for our believed sins. We'd never know another day of peace."

We'd talked all this over years ago and we had all agreed what was best for the family - we four sisters.

"Pam gets it," continued Ashley. "You think I wouldn't vet her carefully before starting anything. Besides, Dallas was constantly in my ear, begging me to include her. Pam was interested. One thing led to another and here we are."

"So Paige was on board and my voice was unnecessary," I said still angry at being excluded over such an important decision. "It was already a majority vote so who cares what Em, thinks. We'll just trick her into accepting it later on."

"Did you want me to text you?" she asked indignantly. "Hey, Emily. Dallas wants us all to fuck her wife. You down?"

Her words riled me to no end and I stood quietly, staring at the carbonated drinks in front of me for a time. "Sometimes you make me feel like we're all just commodities to you, Ash. Tools in your box, ones used to get exactly what you want - like you're our mother, just with a better game."

She set the drinks aside, came over to me and kissed me hard on the lips. When it was finished she didn't let me go, instead, she forced me to meet her very intense gaze, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. For anyone in this house. You're not my tools, Emily - you're all facets of who I am."

I felt as though Ashley was unexpectedly being very open and raw with me, it wasn't something any of us usually saw.

"Every life in this place is my responsibility," she said stoically. "I've been taking care of you all and watching your backs for so long sometimes I lose track of where parts of my life end and all of yours begin. I know what you all want, you don't want things to change. You don't want something new - you want May back, and I swear to Christ, Emily if I could do that, I would. Because it's all I would ever want too..."

She started to falter and I pulled her into me, hugging her tightly.

"I can't fix everything," she wept. "I used to be able to. Once, when May was here, but now I feel like I'm getting more and more useless."

"No, Ash," I said comforting her while feeling so stupid for doubting her intensions. "You do your best. We all see that. We all appreciate everything you do. This weekend. Taking in Paige. Watching out for Dallas and my girls. I see everything you do."

She looked up at me with wet eyes, "I just want to keep us all together."

"I know," I said, my own eyes tearing up. "We are here. All around you and we will be, whenever you need us."

She gave a small smile and I brushed the hair from her eyes,

"There isn't much we can't manage as a family, Ash" I said. "If you think about it, most problems seem to be easily fixable if the right two of us put our heads together."

"And when we all come together, days like this happen," she said looking toward the stairs.

"It's actually kind of scary," I mused, stroking her head as I studied the situation. "How strong we all are as a team. I think I would honestly pity anyone who ever tried to come between us."

"I'm sorry we deceived you," she said and I was grateful for it.

"And I'm sorry for everything you've had to give up for our family."

"You too," I said about her own sacrifices.

"I think we're doing alright," she said. "And Pam is a good addition to us. She's a sister, a kindred-spirit."

"I get that now," I said. "I trust your judgement. I really do."

"Shall we head down and see what the riffraff are up to?" she laughed, drying her eyes and seeming much better.

"So, Pam's fully up to speed with everything?" I asked, coming to terms with it.

"Everything," she said. "Except for all of us down there at the same time."

I grabbed my share of the drinks and motioned for her to lead the way, "Let's go show her the rest of it then."

*

We got downstairs to find the others already started. Pam was laying on her side, her legs spread with Paige eating her out and Dallas watching the action on the couch, one of Ash's vibrators inserted into her.

We set the beverages down and moved to join in.

"Hi," I said to Pam, giving her an open mouth kiss and taking her glasses off.

Ashley kissed her next and I set her eyewear on a nearby shelf.

Dallas pulled Ash to her and they started making out, so I stripped down to nothing and place my breasts in Pam's face. She was quick to suck on my offered tits, her tongue circling my nipples and biting them with just the perfect amount of pressure. I let her do that for awhile, loving the attention until I decided it was time to see how well she ate pussy. I rolled her onto her back and touched her hard, extended belly with my fingers. She liked it as I ran my nails across her skin, stopping to kiss parts of her stomach before moving my mouth to hers once more. I tasted her tongue and caressed her pretty face.

Slowly I moved into position for her to reach my mound and exhaled as she attacked it with gusto. She nibbled my labia and licked around my vulva. Her hot little mouth and adorable tongue invading my vagina. She was very experienced and I concentrated blissfully on the new feelings she was creating within me.

I knew the moves and efforts of my sisters by heart. Even when they changed it up, I could have told you which one was going down on me even while blindfolded. But Pam brought this new energy to our group and it had me wondering what else I may have been missing out on simply by never allowing myself to sample women from outside our circle.

Ashley began to fuck Dallas with her large, black strap-on, where it had come from I wasn't sure. One moment they were 69ing, the next Dal was reverse cowgirl atop our big sister.

Paige joined Pam below me, her tongue wrestling with the other girl's to find my clit. I touched my breasts and shuddered at the divine sensations.

I sighed as release found me and fell back onto the mattresses spread out on the floor. Stretching like a cat in the sun. I had only a minute's rest before Paige helped stand me up.

She held Johnson, the smaller strap-on of the house and began threading the leather of the harness around and in between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Strapping this on you," she said, not slowing down.

"But I never use this," I reminded her.

"Pam wants you too," Paige explained. "We were talking earlier."

Great, I thought as she finished the last buckle, now I'm a sex toy wearing a sex toy.

I grabbed my new blue phallus and gave it a shake. The weight was disconcerting - were guys this off-balanced when their dicks were hard? The straps dug into me a bit and I readjusted them while Pam lay on the ground in front of me going ballistic in sheer expectation. I sure hoped I didn't let her down.

How the hell did guys move around with these things? It must have been easier when they were soft, because I couldn't imagine playing soccer or even driving like this.

I sunk down and placed the tip at her vagina's level and ran it along the outside. Moving over the lips, touching her clit.

"Put it in me, please!" she cried and Paige massaged her breasts, watching me along with her.

I was scared, this was my first time as the 'giver' while using a strap-on and my sisters wanted me to do it on an extremely pregnant lady. It was nerve-racking. I knew what I could have handled when I was pregnant, but had no idea about Pam's condition.

I inched forward causing her to squeal in delight. I adjusted the tip, to get it inside of her, much like my experience upstairs I found her extremely wet and easy to enter.

I started pumping. Thinking about how Ashley and Jay did this all the time. I couldn't lean over her to brace myself with my arms because of her stomach, so the best I could manage was to scoot my butt back and forth an inch at a time.

Whatever I was doing Pam was really into it. I figured she had limited experience with strap-ons and this first try was unique enough to be enjoyable.

I smiled as she gave a happy, moaning laugh. Maybe I was getting the hang of it. I tried even harder and Dallas came over and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"Give it to her, Em!"

"I am!" I said excitedly. "I'm going to give it to all of you!"

"Awesome," said Paige as if looking forward to it.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Dallas. "Look how much she came."

I glanced down and saw the mattress below me, it looked like a entire bottle of club soda had been spilled across it.

"She never squirts," continued her wife.

"Ash," I said, pulling out the dildo and fumbling with the clasps. I was afraid of something like this happening.

Ashley came over and looked at the puddle, "Everyone get dressed. Em, get your van ready."

"What?" asked Dallas and I shook my head as Pam gave a long groan to accompany her first contraction.

"Your about to become a parent," I told my little sister, touching the side of her neck affectionately.

*

"It's a goddamn girl!" shouted Dallas ecstatically as she rushed into the small waiting room in her scrubs and hair cap.

Everyone present cheered and jumped up while I texted Paige (who had stayed behind with Dale to watch the girls) the good news.

Mark pumped his fist before giving Dal a huge bearhug.

"I gotta hand out cigars," said the happy new mom looking around as if willing them to appear.

"I got you covered," said Jay reaching into our gift bag to produce the Cubans he had brought from home.

Dallas took them and gave him a warm embrace, "How did you know?"

"I'm a mindreader," said Jay confidently.

I rubbed his back and shook my head, "No dear, you aren't."

"Alright," he confessed with a roll of his eyes. "I'd been hoping the little squeaker would come while we were up here."

"What about the name?" said Ash expectantly. "This is my goddaughter we're talking about."

"May," said Dallas sedately. "We talked about it and we want to call her May."

Ashley and I were quiet and the men looked at us.

"It's great," I said even though I was conflicted as hell about it.

"Of course," said Ashley opening her arms and giving Dallas a long hug. "It's perfect."

*

Jay and I rode home. The girls were conked out in the back as we had gotten a very late start.

We'd discussed the baby, the weekend's mundane events and then my husband switched the conversation to my promise of earlier. He turned down the radio and touched my thigh, "You said you wanted to tell me about your family?"

I looked out the window. My thoughts all over the place, taking in all I'd discussed with Ashley Sunday night as well as everything I feared about the future.

The culpability of my repeated familial affairs ate at me constantly, akin to living with a constant, dull stomachache.

I took his hand, tears welling up in my eyes as I began to choke on my guilt. Could I trust him? Would he understand? Things I'd asked myself a thousand times.